• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BnHA RP - SIERRA ACADEMY OOC CHAT

I was just waiting on others to reply, since we have more people than just you guys. But I guess they've disappeared into the matrix. I was busy with science, sports, and alumni award parties for my school for the past three days so it's been hectic. Sorry about that. I might create another thread on the interest check page to try and get more active people.

It's all good. Just glad to know you're alive. I thought that it would be something like this, so take your time. Life comes first.

Getting a post prepared for you Idea Idea
As for Aria, she's on hold until oxygon oxygon reply though I may have to move her along if we do go to the dome. ( If that happens, I'm sorry oxygon! ; v; )

Also, congrats Princept! I hope you at least enjoyed it cx
Good luck recruiting and if you need help, you got a group of actives here willing to spread the word lol

Princept Princept Is it alright if I make three brothers that have the same base quirk with some minors changes? They all have the same age and were born on the same day, making them triplets

Princept Princept Is it alright if I make three brothers that have the same base quirk with some minors changes? They all have the same age and were born on the same day, making them triplets
I'll accept it, since we are low on people. Just make sure to explicitly state those differences/changes in the quirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back