• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Rising of a New Semester! [Closed]

Characters
Here
Shenzi smiled and stuck her face forward, planting a kiss on his lips. his face turned bright red and he let go of her immediately and dropped to the ground. "oh but I would." she smirked in victory "She killed him!" Kiminari screamed. Jirou smacked him again "No stupid he's still breathing." She pointed out. "Well tonights been fun but i think i'm gonna call it a night." Shenzi threw up a peace sign and turned around heading into the girls dorm hallway.

Uraraka saw his blush and that he was frozen. thats when she felt his jacket on her "O-Oh! here here." She took the jacket off and shoved it at him with both hands "T-thank you so much!" She bowed slightly.

Bakugo slowly crumbles to his knees as his back slides over to see Shenzi walking away with his burning red cheeks. "He could be like that for a while" Todoroki says looking over to the rest of the group.

Kevin blushed looking into her eyes he smiled offering it back with one hand as he scratches the back of his head trying to figure out what to say. "T-thanks Uraraka, but if you want you can hold onto it if you get cold." He said smiling looking back to notice he started to float. "Huh. Neat" he said blushing feeling someone grab his leg and spin him so he's upside down. Looking over his shoulder he sees shenzi "Shenzi you-" he said looking back to look into Uraraka's eyes.

"Shenzi you were right!" She said mocking him. She looked past him "Hi Uraraka are you feeling better now." She asked with a smile. "Shenzi! yeah!" She said laughing. "Well good i'm sure your emotions could use a break i'll take care of the moron you get some rest k bye!" She waved and shoved kevin out of the way to shut Uraraka's door. he was still floating but he managed to get himself rightside up. "real question could you stop yourself from floating right now if you wanted to? and also, why did gravity just decide that you aren't worth its time right now?" is it something about her power? does it make you float when you realize your in love." She teased him

With bright blush he covers his face grumbling "Shenzi... you ask so many questions sometime." He mumbled taking a deep breath calming himself and walking beside her. "I don't have a lot of answers for them besides if it was because I fell in love why did Uraraka flo-" he stopped talking and began to float one more time with his cheeks as red as Kirishima's dyed hair

Shenzi pointed at him and laughed "Ha, i told you didn't I? I knew right away! But what i didn't know. was that you were in on it too. who honestly knew that such a dumb boring idiot would be such a romeo huh? Carrying her in like that? and now she has your jacket? You're so slow kevin. you couldn't tell that whole time. tsk. you're hilarious."

Kevin had to think a moment "Just curious, are you and Deku and Bakugo in some love triangle?" He asked spinning. "I may be "slow" but that stubborn bastard would take it to his grave." He said before he is spun again. "I hate you...." Kevin said trying not to get sick. "So are you just gonna walk around with me as your torture balloon or?" He asked not sure why she pulled him away.

"Oh you weren't there for that were you." she said thoughtfully. "Well i guess you'll find out eventually. Well i think the deal is that they both clearly have a thing for me. But then again i mean who wouldn't. I'm like the best looking girl to walk the planet-" "Yeah right" she spun him again. "As i was saying. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is. They're just the most fun so far. Izuku is just so much fun to tease and Bakugou's a lot of fun to fight with. It's hard being so amazing." She sighed. "And as for you. it's not like i'm the one whos making you float like that."

"At this point you're bit of the cause. But I guess I am thankful...still hate you though." He laughed a bit before coming back to the ground looking at her. "Uraraka is definitely more cute then." He chuckled hearing a door bang kevin walked over and opened it as Kirishima, Ashido, kaminari, fell as momo stood in the door way "They dragged me here after Shen left." Momo said as Ashido and Kirishima shot up from the ground "aha!"

Shenzi had a death glare in her eyes as she looked at kirishima and kaminari. she ignored the girls since Ashido already knew and she trusted momo. She smiled and walked towards them. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked with a tilted head, standing next to kevin.

Kevin chuckled looking at them "we knew Uraraka and Kevin did something!" Ashido stated pointing at me. "And I found out you have hearts for a certain hot head." Kirishima said acting impressed. Then points again "you two are trying to be in relationships! We want to help!" They said and Kevin looked confused. "Huh" Kevin said confused.

Shenzi mirrored his confusion "I said nothing about a relationship I- what? you're either stupid or you really didn't hear anything we were saying." She said. she took a step towards kirishima. "Besides wouldn't you rather try your luck instead of pushing me away." She put her arms around his neck and smiled and kevin facepalmed

(Sorry for a bit of a wait)

Kirishima grabbed shenzi's shoulders and grinned "it's not just because of your looks Shen, honestly I don't believe I've met a person that gotten Bakugo to be tongue tied! Honestly it's kind of funny he's a tough guy on the outside but on the indie he's a big softie!" Kirishima laughed and Ashido pointed to kevin "and you! First second nothing is going on between you guys next. Next we see you come inside holding her like a princess as she blushes like crazy. Did Romeo rush into things?" Ashido asked causing Kevin to facepalm again "nothing happened between us, she got cold. I gave her my jacket, she wasn't feeling well and we came inside. And Shen already made that joke!"

Shenzi frowned. Kirishima was not taking the bate. disappointing. She stepped back "I like a challenge that's all." she said looking away from them. Ashido was still fan girling. "Hey ashido, you guys wanna know something cool. you might now know this but Urarakas power has this side effect where she starts floating when she's super nervous or she has some crazy strong feelings. and pretty much the whole walk back from her room this guy was up in the air." She pointed her thumb at kevin and put her other arm on her hip. Ashido and momo teared up a bit and hugged each other "True love!" they yelled together.

Kevin nonchalantly looked over at Shenzi "you know I hate you?" He asked with a smile as he walked past towards his room past the two fan girls "Don't bother Uraraka tonight she wasn't feeling well so just wait until tomorrow before springing that kind of information on her." He told the four before continuing to his room. "Also Shenzi, Bakugo is the biggest challenge yet don't you think? The guy doesn't smile for anything! He's just pissed or really pissed." Kirishima said.

Shenzi crossed her arms. "I can't believe i'm even talking about this to you guys. Sure Kirishima. but i think you might be pretty challenging at this point too. I'm not entertaining you guys anymore i'm going to bed." She shook her head and walked back down the hall to her room. "Huh?" kirishima said confused. the girls were still squealing together but eventually the four of them made some secret plan and then split up and went to their rooms.

after a long night full of laughs, love and down right ridiculously hilarious moments one by one students were stepping out of their dorms after a restful night. Some waking up with butterflies in their stomach as Kevin walked to the kitchen preparing just some eggs and black tea serving some to Todoroki who had placed a cup next to his own and getting a simple "thank you."

Shenzi was already there sitting at a table with her face down on it and Ashido buzzing around her. She was exhausted after last night Her phone kept going off all night because of Ashido. suddenly she smelled something cooking.

Bakugo grumbled the entire way down until he made it into the kitchen and sat across from Shen at the table "Oi, are you just gonna lay your head down like that all day stupid?" He asked. As Ashido couldn't help but ask Kevin "spoke with Juliet today?" She asked casuing Kevin to facepalm once more. "Not yet, she's probably still sleeping"

Shen moved her face so that her chin rested on the table instead. she had dark circles under her eyes. "I'm not in the mood for you today firecracker." she said before going back to face on table. this time sho was looking in the direction of whoever was cooking. huh. kevin wasn't the only one at the stove? deku was also there. he looked bright and chipper. shenzi could not relate. Just then Uraraka walked in and yawned. she still had slippers on. come to think of it everyone did. no one was really dressed for school yet. seeing Uraraka yawn cause Shenzi to yawn as well. she saw kevin cooking and blushed just the tiniest bit before sitting down next to Shen.

"morning everyone, anyone in the mood to eat?" Kevin asked giving Deku a thumbs up getting a small nod a confident smile and a thumbs up back. "Like hell either of you could make good breakfast." Bakugo groans "I'm all set" Todoroki tells the two "pancakes?" Ashido asked. Getting a nod from the two amateur cooks "And for two?" Kevin asked looking over at Uraraka and Shenzi. "Speaking of one of these two Uraraka, how are you feeling?" She asks

Shenzi gave a week thumbs up when asked about weather she wanted pancakes. "I'm ok i feel super well rested actually it's kind of weird!" Uraraka said laughing. Ashido was now buzzing around her "I know why~" she sang. Uraraka blushed. "What the hell is wrong with her face?" Bakugou asked making Uraraka blush harder.

Placing more like slamming a plate right in front of Bakugo. The portions were pretty small. "What's with the 24/7 attitude?" Kevin asked in return before placing a bigger plate in front of Uraraka and Shenzi. Looking over to her giving a gentle smile. "Food tastes like crap." Bakugo interjects causing Kevin to look over. "Feel free to make your own next time. I'm sure everyone would be surprised." Kevin told him Bakugo stood up getting in his face with his hand raised "The hell is that suppose to mean Poser?" He started getting more belligerent. "You got into U.A too I'm sure you could figure it out firecracker." He told him before looking over to Uraraka "Glad to hear you slept great last night." He smiled before going over to make some more food as Deku watched a little worried we would destroy the kitchen. "Soooo, did you two kiss?" Ashido nonchalantly asked causing the two to at least be an inch off the ground "We didn't do anything!" They both simultaneously said

Shenzi started eating immediately. it wasn't actually that bad. "Sit down Bakugou." she said pushing her plate where he was sitting. "It's not that bad i don't know what you're talking about. maybe kevin spiked yours with something but mine are fine." She stood up and stretched taking this opportunity to go flip kevin around. "Well thats not very exciting." Ashido said in response to them "I was really hoping that their would be more than one kiss that happened last night." she crossed her arms and pouted but her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back