• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Rising of a New Semester! [Closed]

Characters
Here
"I'm going to get ready!" Uraraka said rushing off with her face covered. Kevin sighed with his feet planted on the ceiling he took a step forward and flicked Ashido's forehead "Just keep going with the fan fictions of the explosive love triangle shenzi has going on. And stay out of my business" he said looking at her upside down. "And we didn't even kiss! To be honest you only have her to blame" Kevin said pointing over at Shenzi.

SHenzi sipped the tea she had gotten up to pour herself. She shrugged. "Don't mess with Uraraka or Kevin's gonna come for you i think that was the lesson here today."

Kevin rolled his eyes "when you put it bluntly yes." He chuckled looking back towards Shen. "Just don't make such accusations." Kevin said walking out. "Isn't that the direction to Uraraka's room?" Kiminari asked. Not getting an answer from him.

"Oh come on, that's no fun....So Bakugo how's the relationship going?" Ashido asked flipping the conversation quickly. "Shut up Extra? Unless you give me some more pancakes" he said tapping his plate.

"It is." Shen said "Well what's he going there for? schools not for another hour." Ashido said loudly. "Don't get in the way of a man's desires ashido." kiminari said with a stern face. "Kiminari. i know i didn't just hear you say that." Momo said coming into the kitchen with mineta in tow. "He is right though" Mineta piped up. "Can i kick him preemptively. he hasn't really done anything yet but we all know he will right?" Shenzi asked seriously. "Hey i'm gonna uh go get ready? Shen come on!" Ashido dragged shen towards the girls dorms. "Ashido you've passed our rooms." "Oh come on you know i'm here to spy on kevin and Uraraka." "You could have left me out i couldn't care less what that idiot is up to." "No you'd much rather be messing with Bakugou and poor Izuku i forgot." SHenzi was quiet for a moment. "Alright fine. just this once i'll go along with your plan."

Ashido, Shenzi, Kirishima, Kaminari even Bakugo followed cause he had nothing better to do. Also cause Ashido told him he had to come to get her pancakes. They watch Kevin stop outside of Uraraka's door and knock. But weren't able to hear them. But could tell Kevin was a bit nervous.

"Don't be creepy, Don't be creepy" he thought as the door opened and he smiled seeing Uraraka. "Hey I was wondering, could we chill until we have to get ready for class?" He asked smiling although was worried.

Shenzi was ready to fall back asleep sitting next to Ashido as she watched them curiously. Ashido shook her and pointed whispering quietly "Look look she pulled him into the room and shut the door!" Ashido squealed. "Probably because she knew you'd be stalking him." shenzi said bordley. "At any rate i can make fun of him later for this but i'm going back to the kitchen." SHen stood up and turned around only to run into someone and fall right back on top of Ashido. they both screamed "Ow!" "sorry!" shenzi looked at who she ran into. "What are you doing here?" Shenzi asked. "The hells it look like i'm doing now come on fan dancer." Bakugou ordered. He grabbed her before she could protest and dragged her down the hallway back past the kitchen. Ashido smiled and waved "Oh so your gonna stalk kevin but not me! I might die at least Uraraka's not gonna kill him!" She yelled.

"You'll be fine!" Ashido said "Good luck at least you'll probably make it to second base just stay away from tier 15! You'll kill him!" Ashido warned as you leave eyesight. "Now back to see what those two are on about hehe!" She giggled moving towards the door.

The kitchen was now empty as most students were doing whatever they wanted. Bakugo let go of you but stayed close."Alright, enough with the games. If this is some stupid bet between you and pinkie to flirt with everyone you see. There's gonna be a problem" he said as his hands start having small crackles.

Kevin chuckled standing by the door after Uraraka had pulled him in. "Did you spot some nosey classmates." he chuckled before resting the back of his hand on her forehead "How are you feeling Uraraka?" He asked. It took a lot for him not to start floating by the quirk he copied from his crush.

Shenzi put her hands up in front of her since he was really close. She smiled "I don't know what you're talking about haha. flirting? who's flirting? especially with you. what a hot head assuming all this." She said with a small laugh.

"I didn't have to see them to know that at least Ashido had to be around the corner watching." Uraraka said with a sigh. "i'm alright i'm just a little tired but i think everyone is." SHe said with her usual cheery smile.

Bakugo immediately slammed his hand against the wall making him come even closer. "Stop with the games!" He said getting ticked "Honestly I don't care if you keep teasing the nerd. But I'm not someone to play with." He yelled.

"To be honest I'm kind of tired too.. Well" Kevin said taking a seat on her bed and patting beside him. "Take a nap. I'll watch the time or we can talk." He said as his cheeks started burning up.

shenzi smiled a little bigger now. "Alright well. you caught me." She took off her gloves. "I think this is more about how jealous you are. because i'm pretty sure you know i'm not playing around with you." She put both hands on the sides of his face. "If you wanted me to stop you could have asked." she was confident he wouldn't really hurt her. after all he's had plenty of opportunities too but never did.

Uraraka smiled and joined him, she laid down and rested her head in his lap. "This is really not how i thought my school life here would go, but i'm glad." She said with a smile as she closed her eyes. "what kinda clases do you think we'll have today?" she asked to make conversation that wouldn't make them float up together.

Bakugo clearly showed some effects from Shenzi touch however he stayed strong. Balancing himself. He looked pissed off but had leaned in and actually kissed her. "That's for earlier.... tell anyone and I'll set you on fire got that?" He said almost yelling at the end.

"Hmm not sure, maybe some actual normal classes....nah that would never be it" he chuckled looking down into Uraraka's eyes brushing her hair aside. "I think I heard something about a trip but nothing much after that." He said leaning back a bit.

Shenzi was a little surprised but laughed at him "I promise, does that mean i can keep teasing Midoriya?" She asked him in a playful tone

"A trip really!" She sat up immediately and looked in his eyes "That sounds like so much fun! i wonder where we're going!" She yelled in excitement. thinking about the trip seemed to make her embarrassment go away. "Do you think we're going today? well gee maybe they would have told us. Do we have to pack anything or are they going to have everything ready oh i'm so excited let's do this!" She said jumping up in the air. "Come on we have to get ready!" She yelled jumping at him with a hug

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Fine just because it's funny seeing that idiot blush like a mad man but I swear if you kiss him! They'll be nothing left of both of you." Bakugo said as the poison is taking a bit more of an effect he's holding onto shen more to balance himself rather then keep her there.

Catching Uraraka he smiled holding his arms around her waist. "Alright, alright from what I remember I think we just need our combat uniforms but they'll more than likely tell us again." He chuckled holding Uraraka close he looked at her lips for a moment so leaning in. Giving a small peck on her forehead. "But we have some more time before that" Kevin told Uraraka.

she just now realized she really had poisoned him "Well, you never know what could happen~" She said teasing him "But right now you're pretty lucky i haven't killed you yet, talk about playing with fire." he was basically pinning her to the wall because he couldn't stand on his own. at that moment Kirishima walked into the kitchen. he spotted the 2 and his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. he looked like he was about to run out to tell Ashido what she was missing "Wait! come here. he's poisoned that's all, i can't get him to the nurses office by myself and i'm fairly certain he can't walk since well. as you can see." She said with a smile

She blushed and started floating a bit. She felt more comfortable around him now "Ok ok." She said laughing. She kissed his nose before settling back onto the bed. "Maybe we should go see what the others are doing? I feel like i haven't really gotten to spend much time with them. wouldn't it be cool if we all graduated as friends? then we'd have so many people to help us when we're pros!"

Kirishima agrees and helps lift him up "Ashido!" Kirishima rushes off holding Bakugo like a rag doll "you coming or what"

Ashido on the otherside of the door silently giggled to herself getting all the info she could ever ask for.

Kevin chuckled. "Definitely, although Shenzi hasn't once stopped trying to kill me." He chuckled standing up. "Villains better watch out when we all graduate especially around Bakugo." He said taking Uraraka's hand and standing up leading her to the door and opening as Ashido is trying to walk away. "ASHIDO!" Kirishima yelled holding Bakugo in front of him as he swings with each step. The constant yelling had gotten everyone up as every hqd their heads peeking out the doors. Kevin looked down at Uraraka for a moment. "Definitely not how I thought school would be." He chuckled.

Uraraka laughed back at him "Yeeaahhh me neither." Shenzi quickly put her gloves on and ran after him. "Hey i said help me not wake everyone up! I should have known you would do this he really does have to get to the nurse you know!" She yelled and smacked the back of his head "Woah what happened to him!" Ashido said quickly trying to distract kevin and Uraraka from her being directly outside their door. Kirishima laughed "Well it's the funniest thing when i walked into the kitchen-Ahh!" Shenzi covered his mouth with an ungloved hand. her emotions made the poison stronger and he fainted with bakugou in hand still. "Hey guys what's going...on.?" Mineta asked as he walked in on the scene. Kiminari picked him up and covered his mouth "dude not now shut up." He whispered scared. Shenzi put her glove back on "Alright now there are 2 bodies unless there's going to be a third i need help getting these two to recovery girl." She said menacingly. "Any voluntears."

"I suppose I can" Kevin said looking over to Uraraka. "I'll only be gone for a moment. See what Iida's up to he may have some more knowledge of the trip." Kevin said going over to the two boys on the ground "get the hell away from me poser" Bakugo mumbled he was coming to just a bit frozen. Not listening to him he uses Uraraka's quirk to lift them. "Oi, put me down" Bakugo groaned trying to shake out of floating somehow. "Ashido, what were you doing in front of Uraraka's room ribbit?" Tsuyu asked. "You coming?" He asked shen while bakugo continued whining to be put down.

"Yeah I can't leave hot head alone he'll throw a fit." she said with a sigh. she walked away with kevin while he floated kirishima and bakugou.

Ashido laughed nervously, "W-what are you talking about i was just going to check on her and see if she was ready for school yet!" She said with her hands behind her hand in a relaxed pose. Tsuyu nodded "Riiiight ribbit" she did not believe her for a second.

Uraraka stepped up "Well, to hopefully put it to rest. He kissed me...well my forehead" Uraraka managed to get out making Ashido cheer "the beauty of love! Uraraka I'm so jealous of you and Shenzi!" As the girls walk back over to the front where the TV and everything was.

The screams could be heard from down the hall. Kev only sighed before looking over to Shen "So, what happened to these two?" Kevin asked maintaining his concentration to float the two. "....None of your business" Bakugo mumbled as he was still there just going back and forth from being unconscious.

Shenzi laughed "well you saw me take out kirishima. As for bakugou-" "don't you dare you extra." He cut her off. She ignored him "he was totally jealous of me giving deku any attention, so he was trying to intimidate me. But i totally put him in his place!" She said triumphantly. "What happened with Uraraka. That was pretty suspicious how she pulled you in her room like that." She asked.

He couldn't help but laugh "She thought Ashido would be spying so she just pulled me in. Nothing much happened." He chuckled. Kirishima started coming too. "Bakugo and Shenzi...sitting in a tree" he forced making Kevin look over to shen "Does he need to finish that part? Or more importantly, which one of you went for it?" Kevin asked with a smirk.

Shenzi laughed "K-I-S-S-I-N-G." She finished the song "I'm..gonna kill you..." Bakugou said weakly but in his super pissed off voice. "Yeah yeah, he totally did. oh wow you were not there last night since you were making out with out with Uraraka when you guys went on a 'walk' but i kissed him in front of everyone then too! I thought it would teach him lesson about trying to intimidate me but." She shrugged "I guess he just doesn't learn."

"You're so dead... all of you" Bakugo grumbled qnd tried to stop himself from floating by dragging his hands on the ground. "Seems like he got his just dessert" Kevin said and immediately sighed "that was crap." He said as they walked into Recover girl's office. "Well, at least he didn't break any fingers over night" she chuckled giving them both a kiss causing them to fall unconscious again. "Don't you four have to get ready for a trip?" She asked.

Aizawa had been waiting near a bus for a while. "Of course Almight would forget. He was over worried about Deku." Aizawa said to himself starting his ways to the dorms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back