• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Rising of a New Semester! [Closed]

Characters
Here
"In other news, local hero in training steps up and saves Red Riot from a group of villains. After seeing her in action Red Riot has been confirmed referring her to UA, with full scholarships!" As a student's phone plays in the background everyones eyes fell unto the only new face with no uniform. All except one who continued to look at his notes but inside he felt that it was cheated from the students who couldn't make it.

Shenzi stood still when everyone turned to her. she smiled nervously and awkwardly waved "Hi!" she said with a little laugh after She closed her eyes if you can't see then they aren't staring at you she thought to herself as she began to take some steps in the direction that she thought was straight. oh no her eyes shot open as she lost her balance and fell face first onto the floor. she landed with a smack and just layed there for a few seconds before turning over and sitting up. she put a hand to her head and propped herself up with her arm behind her. "whaaaaa-" She looked up and around, everyone was still watching her. well at least her eyes still worked. she looked where she tripped. a bag, of course. she had tripped over someone's bag. the owner was there with purple blueish hair and......paper? something? she couldn't tell what he was looking at but he was clearly very invested in it.

Kevin's eyes stared forward as he watched her passed by but heard her start to fall. He looked over to her for a moment bewildered. Keep yourself calm Kev, check on her check on your bag then ignore. He thought to himself as he stood up and stepped over her before offering a hand. "You okay?" He asked. Doesn't matter how she got there. If she proved herself she should be fine. Or at least he thought.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you!" another student yelled at him when they saw he was offering his hand to help her. they had heard of her powers but, i guess not everyone knew. Shenzi looked at his hand first then his eyes. "You must like pain and emergency rooms." She smiled and fell onto her back, this time softly and purposefully. "They're right though. i wouldn't come near me if i was you, oh, then again. i guess anything i touch could be contaminated. this school is gonna regret letting me come here." done relaxing after the fall she sat up again and stood up on her own, "Your bag should be fine since my skin didn't touch it. Oh, and not that i really care but, a name would be nice for the only guy here dumb enough to actually offer a hand to me."

His bored look turned even to more annoyed. "For a hero in training you are stuck up with this 'celebrity' thing. You have no idea how much I would love to prove you wrong. Is your quirk poisonous to you?" He asked behind his annoyed look he felt really smug. Can't wait to see her reaction. With no warning he grabbed her wrist to prove his point. "Now I know you 'saved' Red Riot and for some reason he saw something in you. However every student in this class had either worked hard or was handed this position with a golden spoon in their mouth. Let's hope you're not the latter." He said letting go of her wrist and going back to his bag setting it beside his chair again.

"And that's butcher for you. Thought I said keep the attitude in check." The professor said as he entered.

Everyone quickly found their seats when the professor spoke. "of all the times for me to actually control it....." She muttered to herself as she found hers and sat down. first day and i've found my first problem. arrogant brats like him. they think just because they worked hard they deserve it tsk She gave him one last hard look and turned her head dramatically away from him. like he mattered. there were far more interesting people in this class to look at. she set her eyes on a boy with spiky blond hair and an angry look on his face. geez what is with people in here does everyone have a piece glass in their foot or something? "Ahem, students." the teacher spoke and the students watched him curiously. He looked kinda.......depressed?

Stepping to the front of the class "Hello, I am Shota Aizawa, your teacher." This had confused and shocked a good amount of the class. "Ms. Yoshino if you would please introduce yourself to the class as you missed most of the time while with the principal." He said it seemed like he didn't give a single care in the world other than it was a waste of time.

Kevin's attention turned back to the girl for a sheer moment. Trying to figure out her quirk as to him it seemed like nothing happened.

I guess she should have expected this. she stood up with a soft sigh. and looked straight ahead. "Most of you know me already, My name is Shenzi Yoshino. You all know how i got here. I hope during the year we all get to know each other. I hope to get closer to *she paused and looked at kevin* almost *she then looked at every other student as she said* all of you!" with a smile and a wave before sitting down. the students didn't look all that interested and some of them obviously held disdain for her. other than Kevin. Mr Aizawa's face somehow began to show even more boredom. "Thank you Ms. Yoshino. Now, at this Academy you will all be training to become hero's" he stopped. "that much is obvious get on with it." a voice said. it came from the boy with spiky sandy colored blond hair. Shenzi was sort of taken aback. This boy was very brave. Aizawa looked at the boy with those same dead eyes. "Ok, quirk training. outside. now. let's go."

While everyone grumbled and groaned they all started to make their way out. Kevin walked past a kid with purple balls on his head and accidentally brushes his hand against his and the student immediately fell over. Kevin watched as Aizawa looked over and sighed. "Butcher.... the hell did you do." He asked as Kevin shrugged "brushed by him." Kevin said generally confused until he looked over to Shenzi. "So got an antidote or something?" He asked as Aizawa dragged the kid "all of you outside. I'll be there in a moment. Also you better all be on your A game because I'll expel the student in last place." He said which caused even more worry amongst the class.

Shenzi gave him the most bewildered look what. just. happened. "What? Antidote? what did you do to that kid? How is that even possible, you- Oh. OH no. You're the poser! that copycat. you copied my power! well sorry but no! i do not have an antidote to my own blood. Not on me anyways." So this is the Copy Cat shenzi heard about. poser. "Humph, what kind of hero are you ever gonna be, leaching off of others. And you have the nerve to tell me I don't belong here. Good luck. try not to kill anyone with MY power." She said haughtily as she turned and walked out the doors following the rest of the class. some students took notice of her show with Kevin. none dared speak to her with that look on her face though.

Kevin walked forward as every got out of his way hoping he wouldn't take it out on anyone. Kev grabbed her exposed shoulder. "Good luck with any of the tests. You heard what he said last place gets expelled. Tell me how is poison skin going to do anything! Honestly I may be some cheap poser who copies other's quirks. But you, your quirk seems more like some D class hero." He said calmly to her face. "You two done flirting didn't I say for you to be ready?" Aizawa said as he returned and the students rushed out and Kevin looked to Shen "It's also Kevin... Kevin Butcher" as Aizawa used his quirk and used his scarf to hurry Kevin out. "I suggest not making enemies on your first day after all. You have another 4 years to go." Aizawa said

Last edited:
Shenzi grit her teeth in anger. "It's too late for that mr Aizawa...." She said quietly as she hurried behind them. He'll see. they'll all see. next time that poser touches her he's dead.

Everyone was finally outside. "Alright first you'll learn to think about your powers in different ways, think of how to use them in ways you might not have considered before." He held up a softball. "Bakugo, you first what did you get on the throwing test in junior high" The boy with sandy blond spiky hair that Shenzi had been keeping an eye on spoke up "Uh, 67 meters."

"alright try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa said as he tossed the ball to bakugo. Bakugo seemed excited. "Alright! i'm gonna put some fire behind it!" he yelled as he got ready to throw the ball. The moment he threw it it seemed out of sight instantly. Shenzi's eyes grew a little wider no way anyones gonna beat that...... " Shenzi you're next.

she took a new ball from Aizawa since clearly they were not getting the one bakugou threw back. she held it for a little bit in both hands alright focus.....just a little bit....not too much....you can do this. she saw Kevin smirking at with a look in his eyes that said loser. in her head she was angry but on the outside....."Oh! Bakugou!" "Huh-" he turned around and faced her only to find a softball flying at his face. "Woah!" He caught it to stop it from hitting his face. suddenly he grew pale. "Oh shit.....i don't feel good" Aizawa shot Shenzi a look "Better run bakugou! the nurse can help you!" half way through saying that he was already running....ball still in hand "Sooooo Mr Aizawa, how far away do you think the nurses office is?" she asked with a smile. he sighed. "I don't get paid enough for this. NEXT!" he yelled without acknowledging her. She huffed and walked to the back of the group of students. how boring she went through all the trouble of concentrating to not kill bakugou and what did she get? a failing grade probably.

Kevin saw this and sighed watching her throw the soft ball and shook his head walking beside her. "Yoshino...." he didn't know what to say. As he watched a girl walk up and just touch the ball and throw it into the atmosphere and further. Getting an infinity symbol from Aizawa.

"Yoshino...I'm sorry." He forced out not looking at her. His eyes were on the competition "you obviously can kick ass if a pro referred you." He said.

Shenzi crossed her arms. "Oh yeah. I can tell your real sincere about that poser." She looked away from him "I just can't wait to see which power you steal to get away with this test. Butcher"

Kevin was next up he walked over and looked down at the ball for a moment he threw the ball, no quirk just making it to 45 meters. "Butcher, What's with the joke." Aizawa said giving him another ball. "Just choose a quirk and-" Aizawa couldn't finish as this time Kevin simply kicked the ball only going about 55 meters this time. "I'm fine with my on strength." Kevin said walking away and Aizawa scored him. "Next!" He yelled as the testing continued some students questioned why he didn't copy any quirks even that gravity quirk.

I really let her get to me that bad huh. Could've easily gotten first place. He thought to himself even going to one of the water fountains to get a drink.

Last edited:
With everyone finishing up the first test next up was the 50 meter dash Aizawa showed where the two points were and first up was Ingenium brother who finish in just 3.04 seconds flat worrying the few who didn't have movement enhancing quirks.

This time no holding back. Kevin thought to himself as he ran in place which looked weird to some however after the frog quirk girl went up it was Kevin's turn. "Ready, set..go." Aizawa said nonchalantly immediately an explosion happens launching Kevin forward he had used Bakugo's quirk and generated enough sweat to give him an exploding start as he sprint the last part of the track nailing him at 4.29 seconds walking back some of the students were a bit impressed with it he gently smiled massaging his shoulders and wrists lightly. Damn that bloody killed my shoulders what is that guy's skeleton made of to handle such explosions.. he thought to himself.

Kevin slowly made his way back to the students shrugging off whatever anyone was thinking of his quirk. He looked at Shenzi before taking his attention off of her. "Hey don't worry about that jerk, you just took out bakugo as if it was nothing! The name's Mina, Mina Ashido!" The pink skin hero in training said smiling to the poison quirk user.

Shenzi had watched kevins exploding start and tsked to herself. but even so, she still hadn't really thought of a plan for this round yet. Aizawa looked at her "your turn." he said. great. she looked around quickly and spotted a boy with green hair he looks fast and naive, perfect. she snuck up behind him and whispered to him with a hand on his face "carry me and Run or i'll kill you. i can do that." his face panicked and just like she thought he took 0 time to think about it and just picked her up and ran. surprisingly to her they were at the finish before she knew it. she had no idea what had happened. she just knew that he fell as soon as they stopped moving which means she's on the ground. she looked at him. his legs looked.....broken? "Do-does that happen every time you use your quirk?" he winced "Uh, well. it's a work in progress haha...."he trailed off Aizawa glared at her and looked at the green haired boy. "i'll call the nurse." he then looked at shenzi "And you, you can't go around threatening people and being a hero!" shenzi smiled "oh you heard that? i was just kidding!" She stood up and Aizawa gave her a scary look. "Hehe ok sorry...." SHe said walking back to the group.

Kevin watched over to shenzi bully the broccoli haired boy. Seeing his quirk Kevin seethed to himself looking at him destroy his legs. "That's a familiar feeling" he said walking past Shenzi over to the kid and used the small brown haired girls quirk lifting him in the air. "Just relax the nurse will be out in a moment" he said gently leading behind Aizawa and saw Almight in the corner "wait... alright is?" He questioned to himself as he gently pushed the boy forward towards Aizawa as the nurse met up with them and Kevin walked back to the field "Surprised that you could control your quirk enough to not kill him by touching it.

He couldn't help but chuckle with her as he was surprised she didn't insult him. With a light smile he leaned over "Nice thinking tex."

shenzi tilted her head what was he talking about? "I already told you my names Shenzi not tex" she said with a giggle "You're dumber than you look" she said clapping her hands together. "Alright everyone that's enough injuries for today everyone inside." Aizawa yelled

Kevin chuckled "And you're really reckless, guess we're simular." He said shrugging off her insult. Listening to Aizawa the students all walked back inside. Kevin felt a heavy pat on his back looking over to see a red haired boy "Hey bro, that was some nice thinking!"

shenzi was bored. this school hasn't been very exciting so far. when everyone got back to class the green haired boy was back. i guess she should apologize. she tapped his shoulder and he jumped. "O-oh hi!" he said cheerily. well he isn't phased. "Sorry about earlier i could have killed you, i don't know how to control my quirk just yet, but for the record i'm glad i didn't kill you" SHe said with a smile. He smiled "It's not problem i'm glad i could help!" this kid is weird. Shenzi just nodded and went quickly back to her seat. she saw kevin and a red haired boy walk in last. i guess he made a friend. she rolled her eyes. she could make friends if she wanted to. she just didn't want to. yeah that was it. "OK, class rep time" Aizawa said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back