• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Rising of a New Semester! [Closed]

Characters
Here
"Definitely have to thank Kevin and Kirishima for making food! Those two did great with the food" Momo said placing the finished cake in the fridge for afterwards. "Well, are you all gonna keep staring? Dig in!" Kevin said smiling watching everyone make themselves a plate. Staying to be the last person. Even chuckling as he watched Shen and bakugo get a plate of food. He only just noticing Uraraka offering him a bite. "What's up Uraraka? A bit too spicy" he asked chuckling.

as shen was eating she noticed uraraka and kevin. she was nearby and walked up whispering in his ear "You're dumber than i thought you were, remember what i said before the battle training." She left it at that and walked away to chat with ashido. who happened to be talking to deku. "H-hi Shenzi." "what did you make out of all this?" She asked him. "Well i just helped kevin with the curry, do you like it?" He asked "Oh yeah i love it! and i'm going to attribute that to the fact that you had a hand in it. i guarantee that if you had told me only kevin made this i'd hate it." She smiled and took another bite.

Kevin leaned over take a bite from what Uraraka offered him "Thank you Uraraka." He said smiling looking to his friend and smile looking over the group of students enjoying themselves was definitely Bakugo and Kirishima as after Shen had stepped away from them they bet eachother they could handle more spicy food. "Honestly, glad to be here" Kevin smiled and gently moved closer to Uraraka.

"So what convinced firecracker to come out?" Ashido asked quietly to Shenzi as Kyoka started playing some music over a speaker.

"beats me i was gonna walk away but then he said he'd come with me and that it DEFINITELY was not because he was hungry. his stomach had something different to say though." Shenzi laughed. Ashido smiled "Do you think that's the only reason "For sure. he called me a fan dancer and i threatened to kill him." Ashido laughed at her "You're so funny shen." She said lightly hitting her sleeve. "Ha, keep thinking that." Shen said going to put her plate in the kitchen. as she was going she noticed bakugou and kaminari with red faces staring directly at each other. do-do i even wanna know? She shook her head. whatever. she walked to the kitchen sink and as she started washing it deku came up next to her with a bunch of plates. "What are you the dish boy now?" She asked with a teasing face "I just thought it would be nice." He said with a smile as he put the pile in the sink and started washing them. "Here i'll help you it'll go faster that way." She said, she put on a pair of rubber gloves that were hanging nearby so she didn't accidentally poison anything while washing it.

Uraraka's face blushed a little bit and she looked away from him to hide it, "I'm glad you're here too.... I-I mean I'm glad I'M here haha" she laughed nervously. and.... started floating

Deku smiled, "t-thank you Shenzi!" He said as they both started to wash dishes together meanwhile in the background Kirishima is about to throw in the towel waving his hands at his tongue trying to cool it down Bakugo looked over to the sink seeing the two together and tsked which Ashido took immediate notice.

Kevin looked around at the group one more time before turning back to Uraraka and was a bit surprised seeing her floating up almost to the ceiling. Gently placing his hands on her hips and pulling her back down. "You okay? Want to get some fresh air?" he asked with a light chuckle.

it was faster with both Shenzi and Dekku washing the dishes. they were done pretty quickly and went back out to everyone. Suddenly Ashido pulled SHenzi back into a corner of the room. Shenzi's face went ????? before Ashido could speak "Listen while you were in there with Deku i totally saw bakugou like totally disappointed." She said with wide eyes and a big smile. Shenzi shook her head "Ashido that's impossible. He would not care about anyone of us, we're just extras remember." "Mmmmmm I think i know what i saw, besides extra could just mean extra special and he's too shy to say it!" Ashido yelled. a few people looked at her. "Hey hey keep your voice down." Shenzi said with a nervous smile.

Uraraka was ready to explode from nervousness you can do this you can do this just say yes just say yes. "Sure! sounds fun kevin!" She said getting a hold of her power. that always happens when she's nervous

"The hell you two, going on about?" Bakugo asked holding his plate taking a look over at Kaminari who was using the sink's hose to cool his mouth. "Well are you gonna stand there or answer?" He asked as he grew more impatient.

Kevin and Uraraka walked past the small group. "Bakugo, relax everything is going fine. You could say thank you for Shen going to grab you." Kevin spoke up as he and Uraraka walked on "THE HELL DID YOU SAY POSER?!" Not getting a response Bakugo turned back. "...thank you" he said quietly it somehow felt sincere and forced. "What was that Bakugo?" Ashido asked making bakugo look over "shut it!" He yelled.

Shenzi felt super awkward for some reason but brushed it off quickly. She grabbed bakugo's chin and made him look at her. He looked like he was about to yell something but she cut him off "LIsten, the only thank you i accept is on your knees begging me to accept your gratitude." she said with a stern face. then She smiled and grabbed his plate from him with her other hand. "Just kidding!" She let go of him and walked away to the kitchen laughing.

"That was close." Uraraka laughed as she walked outside next to kevin. "Hey it's kinda dark out here doncha think?" She shivered and moved closer to him. "I'd be kinda scared if i didn't know that we were still on campus grounds. Haha"

Bakugo was left speechless his chin still where Shenzi left it. He finally snapped out of it when Bakugo heard Ashido chuckle. "What are you laughing at?!" He asked still acting tough as Ashido continues to laugh and back off. "We all saw that right ribbit?" Tsuyu asked as Kaminari came over still trying to cool off his tongue "Did she...just?" He asked not sure how it could happen. "Oh heck yeah she did!" Ashido said joining the others.

Kevin looked over to Uraraka shiver and he slipped his jacket off putting it over her shoulders "Yeah, but we got each other's backs if something happens" he said gently rubbing her back.

Shenzi quickly finished washing the plate and put it away. She stood in the archway of the kitchen and leaned against the wall, watching bakugou freak out and Ashido chear. She smiled to herself. this was not how she thought her school life here would go.

Uraraka blushed "You know when i was a baby my parents were always kinda scared to bring me outside! after i started floating around they were scared i'd float off!" She said nervously to fill the silence

Deku chuckled after witnessing what Shenzi did to Bakugo. A sight to behold although Bakugo saw Deku chuckling "Deku! The hell are you laughing at!" He turned to him with his quirk making small explosions in his hands. "Careful Bakugo!" Kaminari warned pointing at Shen "they're kinda buddy buddy." To which Bakugo almost exploded "THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" Which made a good amount of shen's fellow classmates jump.

"Heh, I had a simular problem... parents were worried I would see a pro and destroy a block or grow to the size of a skyscraper." Kevin said looking over to Uraraka. "But if you're worried about floating off I got you." He said holding his hand to her. Luckily for him and the dark his blush wasn't very noticeable.

Last edited:
Shenzi walked to the comotion after kaminari pointed to her. she didn't plan on getting in the middle of it but. why not. Suddenly bakugou yelled and Deku was shaking a little with a very nervous look on his face. She tsked and looked between the boys "Bakugou don't cause a scene, everyone knows you're in love with me but honestly who could blame you? Who wouldn't love me?" She smirked and walked behind deku, she rested her chin on his shoulder, making sure not to touch his skin "HEY WHAT ARE YOU-" She cut him off "Jealousy looks good on you." She said with a smirk. She could see Ashido behind bakugou dying trying to hold in her laughter. while everyone else looked mortified.

Uraraka was dying inside. And it only got worse when he held her hand. "Hey uh kevin?" She asked. "I-" She couldn't handle her emotions anymore "I don't, i don't feel so good." All the blood rushing to her cheeks left the rest of her very weak.

Bakugo was ready to blow up. "YOUR WORSE THEN THE POSER! I'LL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS SHEN!" Bakugo said Deku stood in front of you ready to hold bakugo back "Ka-chan calm down!" Deku begged but stood his ground.

Kevin turned to her stepping closer. "Everything okay Uraraka?" He asked resting his hand against her forehead. "Do you want to head back inside?" He asked genuinely concerned.

Shen stepped around Deku "I can handle myself, but nobody blame me if i kill him." She took her sweater and her gloves off and threw them next to her. She smiled and crossed her arms "You know we can take this somewhere else so no one has to witness me kick your ass." She laughed. he lunged at her and she took a step to the side. immediately she remembered deku was right behind her. oh no she crouched down and swung her leg out hoping to knock deku over. he was paying 0 attention and his eyes were closed so it worked he toppled over and she watched Bakugou stop over him instead of hitting him. when he hit the floor after tripping over deku Shen quickly sat on his back and pushed his arm up behind him. she was holding onto his sleeve so she didn't touch his skin but she put her other hand a few centimeters from his cheek and whispered to him "I could kill you here and now and it won't be my fault." She said with a smile.

Uraraka nodded and almost fell over. Kevin caught her and although he could have used her power to float her back to the dorms he decided he'd like to cary her.

"Oi! Get the hell off of me!" Bakugo complained trying to force himself up he could easily use his quirk to blast her off but he didn't. He looked over his shoulder if he could he would be shooting steam out of his ears. "GET OFF!" He yelled.

Kevin couldn't help but chuckle as he gently lifts her up resting Uraraka's head on his chest as he carried her back. "Want me to carry you to your room?" Kevin asked just as he opening the door. Seeing what was going on. "Soo...what did we miss?" Kevin asked seeing Shen pin Bakugo to the ground. Deku on the ground and everyone watching behind a barricade of couches. "You know what... I don't want to know." Kevin said walking further in.

( lollllll )

Shen laughed . she kissed his cheek to make it worse she wasn't sure it wouldn't kill him buuut worth it. She sighed and stood up, stepping away from him "That was too easy bakugou." she said shaking her head while picking her sweater and gloved up off the ground. thats when she noticed kevin and Uraraka. She smiled and raised her eyebrows at him because of Uraraka in his arms

Last edited:
Kevin seeing her gaze at the scene before her. He looked down into Uraraka's eyes and seeing her wrapped in his oversized coat. "She was cold and wasn't feeling good. I was bringing her back to her room." He smiled before looking back up to Shenzi "Seems you may have to do something similar with Bakugo." He said looking at Bakugo who hadn't gotten up yet. "Did your poison paralyze him, or is he just so shocked getting kissed that he's not getting up?" He asked taking a step over him then over Deku before continuing down the hallway. "Want me to bring you some of Momo's cake or will you be okay?" Kevin asked looking back down to Uraraka.

Shen laughed "he's gonna stay here as far as i'm concerned i'm not moving him." people slowley started to come out from behind the couches and deku groaned as he came to. i guess he hit his head when he hit the floor. "Hey wha- Ahhhh" He screamed when he saw bakugou on the ground. Ashido was also screaming but more out of fangirling than fear. "WHAT just happened that was crazy!" yelled kirishima "Should we bring him to the nurse?" mom asked with a little concern. "Ka-chan! Ka-chan!" Deku was shaking him furiously. "I think. He is dead." Todoroki said. at that Bakugou shot up "YOU WISH HALF-N-HALF!" He yelled. his face was all red. "Are you sure you're ok man? I understand how a ki-" Bakugou kicked him across the room before he could finish that sentence. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU EXTRAS" he screamed. deku stood up and next to Shen, "I guess you didn't need my help huh?" He said with a nervous laugh "No. but i appreciate your willingness to stand up for me." She ruffled his hair and walked off to deal with Ashidos screaming. "Hey kevin w-what did you do to Uraraka." kaminari said a little nervously. "You guys were gone for a pretty long time." said jirou. Uraraka seemed unable to answer kevins question at this point she was clearly somewhere else in her mind.

Last edited:
Looking down into Uraraka's eyes he looked up "Wait wait wait!" Kevin said trying to clear the air. "We didn't do anything, we went on a small walk, talk a bit she wasn't feeling good that's all" Kevin said trying to clear the air "ahuh sureeee. What ever you say" Ashido said as Kirishima leaned up "Oh yeah! The cake!" Kirishima said just as he was about to go get it everyone's eyes fell on Mineta carrying it away. "Oi!" Bakugo yelled. Causing Mineta to jump "h-hey guys!" He said trying to hide the cake behind him. "Dude that's for everyone" Kaminari said walking closer.

"You little cockroach what did you think you were doing." Satou said pick him up by the back of his color and catching the cake in the other hand. he put the cake on the table. "Momo made that for everyone." He said with a stern look

Kevin only sighed as he watched the group all gather against Mineta. He quietly snuck off with Uraraka in his arms. Heading over to the hall with all the girl's dorms. "Now which is Uraraka's room?" He asked mostly to himself out loud.

Deku smiled as Satou had caught Mineta. He handed it off to Momo before putting the small pervy boy down on the floor. Momo would start cutting the cake passing it off to the others. "Shenzi? Would you like a slice?" Momo asked as Bakugo finally had enough energy to stand up.

Shenzi watched kevin sneak off. then she heard momo "Yeah of course!" she said happily momo handed her a plate and Shenzi took a bite with a smile "Mmmm this is really good momo! you could rival satou's baking!" "Thank you!" Momo said blushing "No way, my baking is faw better." Satou said after taking abite of the cake as well. mom frowned "That was mean, we're gonna have to settle this!" "Bake off" Kiminari yelled. Jirou smacked the back of his head "Shut it idiot" "Ow..." Kiminari rubbed his head. deku walked up to Shenzi "Is it good?" He asked. She nodded "If you're feeling luck you can try it and hope you don't die." She smiled mischievously and held out her fork with a piece of cake on it.

Uraraka finally snapped out of it "Huh where am i!" She yelled. "Kevin? What? is this a dream? am i dreaming?" she asked

Kevin chuckled looking down at Uraraka. "Hey there, Well that would suck if you were dreaming." He chuckled slowly letting her down. "Want me to put you down?" He asked chucking looking into her eyes.

Deku looked at the piece and slowly leaned forward to try "Shove it Deku!" Bakugo said pushing him out of the way and took a bite from the cake shen was offering. "Oooooh!" Ashido said loudly as Bakugo said with his mouth full "shawt it! Extra!" He mumbled

( that's exactly what was in my head and you put it into words I- 😂 )

shen smacked bakugou over the head with her fork "That was mean!" she yelled. he grabbed her wrist and squeezed it, making her drop the fork "Ow ow ow hey!"

She nodded, "You're right i'm glad it's not." She smiled "Oh were you bringing me to my room?" She said looking around. "Come on it's down here!" She said grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the hall a little bit more. She opened the door "Oh yeah, it's a pretty regular room there's not a lot in it, I don't think you were here, i think you were getting Shenzi back from recovery girl but earlier we all looked at each others rooms and some of them are pretty wild but, mines pretty normal." She laughed and closed her eyes

"Bakugo! I would highly suggest against such an action!" Iida warned while waving his arm in the air. Only for Bakugo to look at him annoyed "Do you think I'm afraid to hit a girl? She's strong she just need to learn to pick her fights" bakugo said trying to intimidate Shenzi. "Bakugo I think what Iida is trying to say is he's worried for you cause of her quirk." Kirishima cleared the air up as Bakugo looked back at Shenzi "You wouldn't dare!" He said pressing his forehead against hers trying to intimidate her more.

Kevin chuckled "pretty normal is fine. With the little time I had I thought of some ideas for my room. You could stop by to see whenever." He added in. Looking at her his cheeks burned a bit red seeing his jacket was still around her as he froze in the doorway embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back