• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Rising of a New Semester! [Closed]

Characters
Here
Shenzi tilted her head. "oh yeah i totally forgot about that last night was crazy." She turned to kevin. "Well i guess it's up to you to move them around from now until they wake up. have fun babysitting." She said turning around to walk out of the office. she felt a hateful gaze coming from kevin and turned back around. "Well what do you want me to do i can't carry either of them i'm just a weak girl." She pouted

"You caused this your staying with. And when we get onto the bus you're sitting between them." Kevin said pulling them again as he walked towards Shen. As the two walked up you saw Uraraka chasing after Ashido. "Matthew kissed Uraraka!" She yelled down the hall. Matthew let go of Bakugo floating him in the middle of the hall. Which tripped her. "Seems you had fun" he chuckled looking at Uraraka walking up. "Grab your uniform and get ready to go on that trip" he said giving Uraraka a peck on the forehead again which had Ashido cheering on the floor.

Shenzi sighed "ok romeo the least you could do is float them onto a bed or something. And pray that bakugou doesn't remember you doing that." She sat down next to a bed and leaned back in the chair, clearly annoyed. Uraraka nodded at kevin and smiled at him before running off to get her uniform. "Don't forget to get yours too ok!" She yelled to him . Ashido jumped up and ran after her. "I'll get your uniform for you shenzi!" She yelled behind her while running away. Shen just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Sure they'll chill with you while I get my uniform. We'll get Kaminari and Todoroki to grab these two uniforms and I'll fly Bakugo into the sun if he complains." He said grabbing the back of his shirt. "I'll refer the message" Todoroki said walking off. "Well that takes care of that. Why are you pissed?" Kevin said dropping them both on the bed together. And leaving before he gets an answer.

Bakugo started waking up as everyone had left"Kirishima? Get the hell off of me! The hell are you doing!" He yelled then held his head he turned to you and his emotions soften for a moment before going back to being pissed. "Oi fan dancer, why is my head killing" Bakugo asked.

Shenzi smiled "Oh, you don't remember?" She stood up and got close to him "I could remind you." she said playfully. "Kiss kiss kiss kiss." Kirishima was chanting. Bakugou shoved him off the bed to the floor immediately. "DAMN IT how many people know about THIS!" he screamed. He hopped off the bed and stomped off "Just go to the bus outside todoroki has your uniform!" She yelled after him "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT QUIT BUGGING ME!" he yelled. "What an ungrateful guy." Kirishima said shaking his head. Shenzi just laughed. "But he is a lot of fun." She said before walking out on her way to the bus. "Oh kiminari already has your uniform too so come on." She said over her shoulder. "Alright class trip time!" He yelled and followed her to the bus. When they arrived everyone was there already.

Riding the bus over everyone looked up as Aizawa spoke while also standing in his sleep cocoon"So some of you may be asking yourself where we're going. We're going to the Unforceen Simulation Joint to hone in on rescue skills and how to adapt your quirk to the situation." He finished sitting back down. "Talk about informative." Kevin said looking over to the other classmates. "This will be great!" Deku said. "So Ashido has a death wish against Kevin. Deku can shoot huge blasts and heavy damage by breaking his fingers. And Shenzi has a poisonous touch. I'd say it'll be difficult sparing them." Kaminari spoke and Bakugo stood up "The hell is that suppose to mean!? You think you can take me on! YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH!" Bakugo yelled and it was mostly brushed off by everyone. "No offense of course" Kaminari added in.

despite being told to sit with Bakugou and Kirishima shen was sitting next to Deku. "It's not your fault that we're stronger than you." She said putting her face next to his and her arm over his shoulder. She put up a peace sign with the other hand and stuck her tongue out at Bakugou. Uraraka pulled on Kevins sleeve to get his attention since they were sitting with each other "I don't think we're gonna make it to the Simulation place...." She whispered in his ear

Deku was very cautious of Shen as it would put him between a rock with her poisonous touch, and a hard place with Bakugo getting upset whenever it happened. Kevin hearing what Uraraka had told him he laughed "What are you laughing at poser? You think you're better than me too!" He yelled and tried to use his quirk but it didn't work. "Bakugo I suggest you retake your seat." Aizawa said only peeking over the seat to use his quirk. "If I have to come back there you'll have detention for a month." He said before slinking out of sight. Kevin leaned over to Uraraka "eh, i say 50/50 chance we'll make it there in one piece." He smiled obviously joking.

Shen sat back down and pouted looking out the window "Aww deku you're scared of me now........" she heard bakugou still yelling in the back. but other than that the rest of the bus ride was pretty quiet except for some chatting here and there. Deku looked kind of sad

After a moment Deku looked over to Shen and spoke. "I'm sorry Shen, you're nice but you know you can be scary at times. Especially egging Ka-chan on like that." He said looking down. "Ka-chan doesn't like me because I am quirkless. OR WAS THOUGHT TO BE!" He said quickly to cover his mess up. "So Ka-chan took that as I never took him seriously" Deku explained.

"that's too bad....he's a lot of fun to play with." She smiled at the end and looked at deku "Well that's a weird reason to not like someone. I think the real reason that he's hard on you now is because he's jealous of you. I see it in his eyes." She sighed "It can't be helped i guess." suddenly something hit her head from behind "Ow what the..." She looked down. a crumpled piece of paper?

Ashido was sitting next to Tsuyu directly in front of Uraraka and Kevin She was turned around in her seat watching them with raised eyebrows and a smile "What are you waiting for Ashido you've been staring at us like that this whole time!" Uraraka exclaimed "Yeah what are you Ashido a walking kiss cam now?" Kiminari said from behind kevin and Uraraka. Mineta jumped up enough for them to see his eyes above the seat. "If you are you should totally let me in on your footage haha" he said

Kevin elbowed his seat hard cauzing Mineta to lose his grip and slip down fall back into his seat. Thinking about it Kevin tried to take a approach similar to how Shen does by putting his arm around Uraraka and looking up at Ashido. "Feeling a bit jealous Ashido?" He asked.

Shenzi looked at the crumpled piece of paper a bit too long as Bakugo spoke up. "QUIT STARING AND OPEN IT EXTRA!" He yelled as shen does. "Fan Dancer, get over here I need to talk to you." Bakugo had written on the paper.

(Well written just for making mineta fall and suddenly becoming a player lol)

of course it's him what does he want now. She crumpled it back up and threw it right at him. she watched him catch it with one hand, then immediately burn it with an incredibly angry look on his face. She rolled her eyes. "I'll be back deku." She said before getting up and going to bakugou. she noticed Kirishima was over where Ashido was so she just sad down where he should have been next to bakugou.

Ashido teared up "I want loVE!" She sobbed Kirishima put his arm around her "There there Ashido. You made a girl cry kevin do you feel proud of yourself?" ashido started giggling and popped up again "Just kidding!" She said with a smile and a peace sign. Kirishima and her high fived. "I would never get in the way of my friends finding love! I support them! Got that Uraraka i'll always take your side in an argument!" She said dramatically "T-Thanks Ashido." Uraraka said with nervous laughter

Kevin had experienced a whole plethora of emotions,pride, confusion, shock, sorrow, and now he was befuddled. "Well, thanks Ashido. Although it seems like someone cares about you the way I do for Uraraka. He smiled looking up at the red head hero in training.

Bakugo stayed silent for a moment taking Shenzi hand make sure to hold a part not covered. "Don't get any funny ideas this is because I'm trying to get use to your damn quirk" Bakugo told Shenzi. "Also I changed my mind if anyone if is going to mess with Deku it's me." Bakugo said continuing to look forward.

Shenzi's heart fluttered unexpectedly well that was concerning....she thought to herself. but she composed herself and put on her regular playful smile "Awwee is someone really jealous now?" She said looking at him. she didn't have to see his whole face to notice a faint blush. she took her glove off and moved her hand to hold his. surprisingly he said nothing "Hot heads got a crush hmmmm, well what if i don't want to listen huh. Deku's a lot of fun you know, I love fun." She said leaning on him and holding his arm close to her.

kirishima and Ashido looked at each other and cracked up. Kirishima wiped a tear away from his eye and looked at Ashido as she looked at him. then they looked at kevin "No way!" They said in unison. Uraraka put her hands together "Are you sure? you guys sure do make a good team when it comes to spying on people." She said with just a hint of annoyance in her voice. Just then Kevin noticed mineta laying on the floor under their seet watching from below.

Kevin lifts his legs up on the seat which gets a few weird looks.. Bakugo turned to Shenzi about to answer but the bus comes to a hard stop and everybody hears the small pervy boy tumbling all the way to the front hitting Aizawa's legs. The pro reaches down and pulls him up setting him on the seat across "stay." He tells him. Kevin then looks at the two says looking over at them. "They're even speaking in unison! They definitely have a small crush on eachother" he said which manages to get Kirishima to back off a bit. Kevin put his arm around Uraraka and laid his head back trying to take a small nap.

Bakugo grumbles for a moment "The hell are you on about? I can be fun! More fun then that babbling nerd!" He tells Shenzi as he interlocks his fingers with her continuing to look forward.

Shenzi thought for a moment. "Well i'm sure you are. If that's all you wanted to talk about i guess i'll go back to my seat now next to Deku. Kirishima looks like he wants out of whatever's going on over there anyways he'll probably come back to sit down." She stood up and before she could take a step Bakugou pulled her down "Like hell you are!" He growled

Mineta was sobbing quietly on the front seat across from AIzawa why oh why did the bus have to stop when he was in the middle of a perfect plan. "Ever heard of best friends kevin jeez." Ashido said before sitting down regularly. Kirishima sulked and started going back to his seat. "Wow you hang out with Shenzi too much you're totally starting to be just like her." Uraraka giggled.

Kevin only chuckled opening one eye to look over at Uraraka. "I'm still wondering if that's a good or bad thing." He smiled relaxing more since the two took their seats and Mineta is stuck up front.

Bakugo looks over his seat to see Deku looking back. "Hell are you looking at Deku!" He yelled making Deku jump. "Well if Shenzi doesn't want to sit with you. She shouldn't have to." He replied.

Shenzi laughed. "He's right!" She said. Bakugou pulled her closer to him so she was sitting on his lap sideways. "I said stay. you're getting too close to that damned nerd. I've had enough i already told you i changed my mind. And i told you i'm not someone to be played with. Deku STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS YA DAMN NERD" Shenzi shook her head. "Playing is how you have fun!" She said cheerily. his free hand started sparking "I'll show you a different kind of fun if you SHUT UP ALREADY." He yelled. "Awe poor baby doesn't know how to process his emotions." She teased. He looked her in the eyes "I'm pretty sure we're almost at the sight so even if you really hate me that much this won't last much longer and i'm going to enjoy it.." he said turning his face away from her. Deku was still watching them nervously behind his seat.

Uraraka smiled "Me too, i really don't think you wanna end up in her kind of situation, and i don't want to either!" She said the end in a nervous tone

The bus came slowly to a stop as Iida as the class rep walked towards the front as Aizawa went inside. "All right, everyone get a partner and be ready to head inside. Please keep your tempers" he paused looking at Bakugo and Kevin napping. "In check." He stepped off the bus feeling Uraraka elbow his side to wake him up "I've been awake the whole time just didn't feel like moving." He tells her.

Bakugo stands up almost knocking Shenzi over and just manages to pull her up by her wrist just in time. "OI! FAN DANCER! LET'S GO!" He yelled pulling onto her arm while walking in front of her.

"What am i a pet now? No!" She yelled pulling her arm away from him. And walking off on her own. He was not far behind her she could tell.

Uraraka stood up and tugged on Kevin's sleeve to make him follow. "Lets be partners!" She said as she floated a bit out of pure excitement

Bakugo was more and more pissed especially when Shen pulled away. "OI! WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING? WE'RE "PARTNERS"" he yelled following close after her. He made sure to be close enough but also have enough distance to move back if she tried grabbing him.

Kevin chuckled watching the two bicker off of the bus. looking up at Uraraka for the moment and smiling "Definitely, how could I say no to that face?" he said then stood up following behind her as they all walked inside and were greeted by the Pro Rescue Hero Thirteen "Hello students! Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! or USJ for short, where you will be trained and tested to help civilians during a and Unforeseen Crisis! Your powers are not meant to inflict harm. I hope you leave here today with the understanding that you're meant to help people." she finished speaking as the students followed the pro down the stairs.

(sorry this took a while)
She stood listening to the pro talk as bakugou stood next to her. when they were walking she grabbed his hand "Alright, partners, but you better not start treating me like a pet again or i'll put you in your place. in the ground. 6 feet under." She hissed at him. the students reached the bottom of the stairs and they found themselves in a big dome. but it looked like a whole city in front of them. some students gasped and murmured about how good it looked. suddenly Almight showed up "CHILDREN." he yelled getting everyone's attention. "Do your best in today's training! i have faith in you! now. BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!" he struck a hero pose and the kids cheared. "Yeah almight!" Deku yelled. Bakugou mumbled something under his breath but shenzi couldn't hear him. at this point thirteen took over. "Alright kids you have your partner's i hope.everyone either nodded or said yes. Alright here's how this is going to work, it's going to be a group activity, and you'll be graded on the amount of people you can save within the timeframe. you have 4 hours. hurt and scared civilians are scattered around this "city" waiting for the arrival of a hero. Go out there. and be their hero!" She yelled

Kevin Sticking with Uraraka were one of the first groups that charged in to the fake city. At first they came to a scene where it looks like they were supposed to save someone but found no one. "Huh?" Kevin thought unaware of the purple fog below them and a very terrifying thing was looking at them in the distnace with a grotesque grin.

"Let's get goin!" Bakugo yelled picking up Shen. With q running start Bakugo used his quirk to dive deeper into the city where a girl with two buns smirked. Waiting with all the knives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back