• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the trouble.
No, it's fine. I'm just used to long, detailed post, so ones like yours, the one's that seem a little rushed or smashed together, I end up having issues with. Not that your posts are bad or anything like that, it's just they can be a little confusing, ya know?

No, it's fine. I'm just used to long, detailed post, so ones like yours, the one's that seem a little rushed or smashed together, I end up having issues with. Not that your posts are bad or anything like that, it's just they can be a little confusing, ya know?
I'm sorry I'm just tired and kinda new to this whole detailed post thing. I'm too used to DnD short posts and discord and rather new to the long post scene.

I'm sorry I'm just tired and kinda new to this whole detailed post thing. I'm too used to DnD short posts and discord and rather new to the long post scene.
It's not anything to be sorry about, everyone starts somewhere. Just an explanation as to why I keep having to edit for you.

It's instant however since she's worried about killing people, she purposefully goes back a bit so she doesn't glitch inside of someone when she is fighting someone

It's instant however since she's worried about killing people, she purposefully goes back a bit so she doesn't glitch inside of someone when she is fighting someone
I was actually thinking of that usage of the power myself when I first looked over it. Gotcha thank you.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour @Onemeanghost

Ok can i just confirm something that caused confusion, Is the entire test occuring in a open air fake city like in the show? or a roofed/enclosed stadium like the USJ?.....Just something that came up on discord

1570722454557.png

This is what i had been picturing from the intro post to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back