• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NoxianNova NoxianNova you should see defenseless Lexi and go and “attack” her as a villain. Make her a damsel in distress for a valiant poor orphan to rescue
Ah the only problem with that is, he's currently waiting in a alleyway with some bait (one of the civilians) so it would be very difficult for him to see nearly anything.

Ami:”I hate to pull rank but if you don’t buy us candy then it’s going against your grade point average.”
Emmy: “you can do that?”
Ami:”I’m pretty sure I can.”

Ami:”I hate to pull rank but if you don’t buy us candy then it’s going against your grade point average.”
Emmy: “you can do that?”
Ami:”I’m pretty sure I can.”
MJ: ...I don't have any money
Minnie: Ooh I have money we can spend on sweets!

"I did tell them 'No'." *but they both have small bags of candy* ".....their cuteness level is too high when they are together. No one could resist... they made those eyes at the clerk and they added more candy for free...."
Mj: I'm kinda immune to it, Emmy here as constantly pulled this when she was little...well littler! But you get what I mean

Yes, it is and I believe the trash man's power relies on constant sight does it not?
Negative, it requires him to be focuses as in his mind, set on his target/targets so getting distracted, being put off, or just losing focus not having to consistently see target. Now since it requires information to work not being able to have constant sight on the target is going to take it longer for him and his quirk to get to grasp with the quirk.

Negative, it requires him to be focuses as in his mind, set on his target/targets so getting distracted, being put off, or just losing focus not having to consistently see target. Now since it requires information to work not being able to have constant sight on the target is going to take it longer for him and his quirk to get to grasp with the quirk.
Ah ok, but I'm assuming that all the glitching around would make it just as hard to see premonitions about her

Ah ok, but I'm assuming that all the glitching around would make it just as hard to see premonitions about her
Indeed, depending on how well she uses it. He is a skill based character not a powerhouse so he constantly has to work harder than those with strong quirks and fighting people that can teleport would be something he has done in over 20 years of being a hero.

Ami wants to be friends with Emmy because she is potentially a friend for life since they both have extremely long lifespans attached to their quirks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back