• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm gonna post now, but kinda overwhelmed with everything that's going on so far, lol.
For Umiko, Paris got up after Umiko saved her, and asked if she was okay. Suddenly, a torch-throwing robot starting attacking her and Ferryn was hit twice in the left arm. She grew a giant beanstalk that reached the top of a skyscraper to evade it, but realized she had no way to climb it, thus turning towards Umiko and asking if she was able to help. Then before anything else could happen, Ren Akiyama, the dragon teacher, attacked them and attempted to grab them. I haven't written it yet, but he successfully grabs Paris, and Touya is now joining the party and has thrown some vines around teacher an is a very angry plant-boi.

Nico Nico I can't seem to tag Libero either. Not sure what's up with them cause they deleted their profile picture and put their caption as 'x'. I'm wondering if they're gone and I'll have to get someone to play as Ren Akiyama until his scene is done?

Idea:turns out Ren isn’t the real Ren and is a villain who can change shape and use the quirks of others? That way if they come back they can still play the real Ren?

Okay, so a lot of chaos going on. For Bum Bear Bum Bear :

Everything I explained above, plus Emmy now in Dragon boi's face. Bum Bear, you post as Umiko, and then I'll post as Ren cause I have a feeling Libero isn't returning.

I don't know if Vakuity Vakuity is coming back either. I'm wondering if I should open up applications again and maybe One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , you can find your post where you explain how the practical test works ('How I made a bunch of first years cry") so they can jump in when they get accepted? It's honestly not a terrible place to be reopening applications.

As for me, I will post as Paris, and then maybe One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost or The Tyrant The Tyrant , one of you could maybe take over as Ren Akiyama until the scene is over?

Here is my recruitment thread!

Also, gonna try the tag thing a little differently?
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
The Tyrant The Tyrant
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Nico Nico
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Amyleii Amyleii
Everskold Everskold
shadowdude505 shadowdude505
EldridSmith EldridSmith

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour really should include what everyone's quirks are so there aren't unintentional overlaps. One of the new recruits is already looking at a claimed quirk (hemokinesis). While similar quirks are a thing in universe, it'd be nice to actually let people know before hand.

Heya all...not sure when to introduce character in the Main thread so ill wait off for a chance.

Im guessing the Invincible quirk is a joke and not a actual thing right?

Im guessing the Invincible quirk is a joke and not a actual thing right?
The White Knight's quirk is to be however strong he needs to be to not be killed by the women he harasses.

No one OOC has bothered asking about what his quirk is, and no one IC can put up with him long enough to ask him, so it will forever remain a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back