• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I want to make a Promised Neverland joke about orphans disappearing from this RP... but I feel like that'd be in bad taste lmfao

Like a group of people, RPN screams and throws a fit, but like 3-4 people it's okay. It's always been like that and I would have hoped by now it would have gotten fixed but nah.

Everskold Everskold Amyleii Amyleii Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Bum Bear Bum Bear One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Nico Nico shadowdude505 shadowdude505 L Libero Vakuity Vakuity EldridSmith EldridSmith The Tyrant The Tyrant OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

I reassembled the tag list does it work? XD If not, I suggest just watching the thread in hopes that THAT notification will work -_-

Here is my potential student list~

Class A:
Emmy Ryuji- Soul of the Dragon
Marianne Jessica "MJ" Toomes- Glitch
Touya Matsuda- Growth
Paris Fallon- 'Roots and Rapid Growth'
Lexi Bancroft- Princess of the Shellfish
Dante de la Cruze- Vampire
Hunter Churchill- Spirit Swords
Umiko Yamaguchi- Octopus
Minnie Beck- Rubberhose
Cyrus O'Dell- Solar Panels
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya- Lightning Step
Kido Haru- Mecha Transformation
Tara Mako- Lockdown

2nd years:
Lynn "Baywatch" Katsura, Hydropump, 17
Kaeru Tamesanaide, Generator, 17
"The White Knight" Vincent "Vincible" Fedorov, Invincible, 18

Rachel "Mercy" White, Nanite, 17

3rd years:
N/A

Everskold Everskold Amyleii Amyleii Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Bum Bear Bum Bear One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Nico Nico shadowdude505 shadowdude505 L Libero Vakuity Vakuity EldridSmith EldridSmith The Tyrant The Tyrant OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

I reassembled the tag list does it work? XD If not, I suggest just watching the thread in hopes that THAT notification will work -_-

Here is my potential student list~

Class A:
Emmy Ryuji- Soul of the Dragon
Marianne Jessica "MJ" Toomes- Glitch
Touya Matsuda- Growth
Paris Fallon- 'Roots and Rapid Growth'
Lexi Bancroft- Princess of the Shellfish
Dante de la Cruze- Vampire
Hunter Churchill- Spirit Swords
Umiko Yamaguchi- Octopus
Minnie Beck- Rubberhose
Cyrus O'Dell- Solar Panels
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya- Lightning Step
Kido Haru- Mecha Transformation
Tara Mako- Lockdown

2nd years:
Lynn "Baywatch" Katsura, Hydropump, 17
Kaeru Tamesanaide, Generator, 17
"The White Knight" Vincent "Vincible" Fedorov, Invincible, 18

Rachel "Mercy" White, Nanite, 17

3rd years:
N/A
The tags are working for me.

Though on another note I thought Kaeru and Vincent were third years. Are we retconning that or am I remembering wrong?

The tags are working for me.

Though on another note I thought Kaeru and Vincent were third years. Are we retconning that or am I remembering wrong?
I didn't have a clue for Kaeru, and I was gonna put Vincent in as a third year, but it says in his bio that he was held back a year, so I figured it would be good to put him in with the second years where there'd be more interaction XD The Tyrant The Tyrant it's up to you, I guess, about Kaeru. Though I would recommend having him a second year since there are no third years.

Still didn't get any alert from that tag. I don't know what's up. Either way, getting caught up IC now. Not gonna bother with the OOC, that ship's sailed like 50 pages ago.

Still didn't get any alert from that tag. I don't know what's up. Either way, getting caught up IC now. Not gonna bother with the OOC, that ship's sailed like 50 pages ago.
Honestly most of it was IC non-canon banter that I actually created a new thread for XD the thread marked 'other' at the top of the page is a IC chat thread now XD

Honestly most of it was IC non-canon banter that I actually created a new thread for XD the thread marked 'other' at the top of the page is a IC chat thread now XD
I've yet to be mentioned and I haven't gotten any notifications recently from the IC, something up or is it just me?

I missed the post, mind linking it to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back