• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also MJ glitched her way to the teacher To Help Dante
Also I know it was an obvious thing but I do love that people do a double take at MJ because she makes it look like the TV are screwing up

Honestly a dorm system would be nice for me, it's more fun when you get to live with everyone else. Also what happened to Harue? It's not very clear by your post 😅
Bum Bear Bum Bear lost inspiration for her and wanted to create a new character. She was replaced by Umiko :3
Is there any set up or rules I should know for creating a villain, or is it very free form?
Naw, not really. Whatever you want the reader to know or not to know is up to you. :3

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Everskold Everskold @Todo_Doki_Doki @LoliCowboy Amyleii Amyleii @Katakon @XxMiss_JacksonxX @Nenma Takashi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Nico Nico Natural Flavour Natural Flavour shadowdude505 shadowdude505 @Vagabond Spectre L Libero Vakuity Vakuity One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost @Garebear184 Bum Bear Bum Bear @Xantheeer EldridSmith EldridSmith @Necr0Danc3r The Tyrant The Tyrant @IKingI @Jz-ahn

Here is my list for Class A. I'm thinking we don't need a Class B, but I'm open to any thoughts on that. The grey names are students that I'm not sure are still active or not. I've sent out a PM to the members who haven't responded in a bit.

Class A:
Emmy Ryuji- Soul of the Dragon
Marianne Jessica "MJ" Toomes- Glitch
Touya Matsuda- Growth
Paris Fallon- 'Roots and Rapid Growth'
Lexi Bancroft- Princess of the Shellfish
Dante de la Cruze- Vampire
Hunter Churchill- Spirit Swords
Umiko Yamaguchi- Octopus
Minnie Beck- Rubberhose
Cyrus O'Dell- Solar Panels
Kido Haru- Mecha Transformation
Elaine Winston- Featherweight
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya- Lightning Step
Rachel "Mercy" White- Nanite
Tara Mako- Lockdown

So I made a schedule which I find more easier to use. Tomorrow/Today (since it's 1am), is RPN posting. So I should get Touya's reaction to fireblasts.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Sorry sorry! Been super busy since school started and other stuff. I will try to post sometime this week. I can't give a specific date because my schedule is packed, but I'm tryin'. Don't mean to hold you back.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hey, so who the hell is the teacher?
That's one of our actual teachers Vakuity Vakuity
Vakuity Vakuity is Rei Shinkawa, the teacher with the insomnia quirk. She is out in the open rn, possibly facing off with Dante and MJ. L Libero is Ren Akiyama, who is a dragon-boi and kicking Paris and Umiko's asses rn.
I’m waiting for Emmys big entrance into the fight with her dragon teacher.
After Bum Bear Bum Bear posts with Umiko might be a great time to introduce Emmy to Ren. Depending on what Umiko does, Paris and her might still be in heaps of trouble. Or, it might be that they escape.

So, a few updates! xXMissJacksonXx, Xantheeer, and Vagabond Spectre and their characters (Kyoko Shinimi, Angela Hawkalo Tamiro, and Elaine Winston, respectively) have officially resigned, and their characters have been removed. On the other hand, OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi is in fact returning! They had stopped receiving notifications and forgot to check up on it. They plan to catch up and reintroduce their characters. Or just one (Bakura "Bolt" Kiya), as I have decided to retire the orphanage cast (retiring Isaac "Skull" Laquedem... unless he wants to be a teacher?) and moving Margaret "Mars" Pryce (If Everskold Everskold returns) to School Quirk Counsellor instead of Orphanage Quirk Counsellor. I am also missing the White Knight's CS, so if anyone knows where it might be let me know?

Roles list:

Active
Unknown status
Suspected abandoned

School Quirk Counsellor: Margaret 'Mars' Pryce Everskold Everskold

Orphans:

Kaida Takanashi @Todo_Doki_Doki
Elettra Grey @WeeabooChild
Emmy Ryuji Amyleii Amyleii
Taro Minami @Katakon
Kemeno Yujimoro @Nenma Takashi
Kana Yujimoro @Garebear184
Cyrus O'Dell Everskold Everskold
Marianne Jessica Toomes "MJ" Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Touya Matsuda Nico Nico
Paris Fallon Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Kido Haru Vakuity Vakuity

Non-Orphan Students:
Lynn "Baywatch" Katsura- shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Lexi Bancroft- Amyleii Amyleii
Dante de la Cruz- One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya- OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Rachel "Mercy" White- @Jz-ahn
Hunter Churchill- EldridSmith EldridSmith
Tara Mako- @Necr0Danc3r
Kaeru Tamesanaide- The Tyrant The Tyrant
Umiko Yamaguchi- Bum Bear Bum Bear
Minnie Beck- Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Sakura High teachers/staff:
Furudate Koe- Teacher @WeeabooChild
Ren Akiyama- Teacher L Libero
Shinkawa Rei- Teacher Vakuity Vakuity
Ohto Nakamura- Janitor Bum Bear Bum Bear
Gatekeeper- Teacher/Practical exam coordinator One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Head teacher: Dante Loga/Carbon- @IKingI

So, a few updates! xXMissJacksonXx, Xantheeer, and Vagabond Spectre and their characters (Kyoko Shinimi, Angela Hawkalo Tamiro, and Elaine Winston, respectively) have officially resigned, and their characters have been removed. On the other hand, OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi is in fact returning! They had stopped receiving notifications and forgot to check up on it. They plan to catch up and reintroduce their characters. Or just one (Bakura "Bolt" Kiya), as I have decided to retire the orphanage cast (retiring Isaac "Skull" Laquedem... unless he wants to be a teacher?) and moving Margaret "Mars" Pryce (If Everskold Everskold returns) to School Quirk Counsellor instead of Orphanage Quirk Counsellor. I am also missing the White Knight's CS, so if anyone knows where it might be let me know?

Roles list:

Active
Unknown status
Suspected abandoned

School Quirk Counsellor: Margaret 'Mars' Pryce Everskold Everskold

Orphans:

Kaida Takanashi @Todo_Doki_Doki
Elettra Grey @WeeabooChild
Emmy Ryuji Amyleii Amyleii
Taro Minami @Katakon
Kemeno Yujimoro @Nenma Takashi
Kana Yujimoro @Garebear184