• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oooo a big robot for Lexi to use her secret weapon on. anyone ever heard of a pistol shrimp? get ready for Lexis strongest but also shortest transformations. both in time and in stature.

gotta come up with ideas for all shellfish transformations. I think for the most part she loves crabs, other shellfish are gonna be situational.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
I can't even imagine what that would look like.
Ohto with a bunch of kids, not a professional hero nor
a college grad. Essentially full time baby sitting duty or maybe he
can teach home economics, but what future pro hero needs to learn that XD.
"Aight, this is how you hold a plunger correctly. I'm only showing you once."
Honestly him as a teacher is giving me Aizawa vibes XD It could be homeroom/practical skills class idk.
got a name change from Phobia to Libero

anywho are there any free students taking the entrance exam that Ren can disturb
Paris is vacant, please approach if you're not already booked XD

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Ohto would easily expel his whole class if it meant he didn't have to deal with them. I love it!

Hold your horses!
If he comes after you, then he's coming after Umiko too.
She ain't trying to get eliminated when she's so close to passing XD.

Vakuity Vakuity
Lawsuits for everyone o3o.
You ain't gonna assault a teacher and get away with it.
Plus, he's surrounded by heroes. They gotta uphold the law.

"You get a lawsuit, and you get a lawsuit! Everyone gets a lawsuit."

He may not be a hero, but he at least know the law fairly well. It has always been his
dream to sue someone for money if I'm being honest.

So I have to post for Ohto first, then I'll post for Umiko.

And sure, they will need all the help they can get.

So I have to post for Ohto first, then I'll post for Umiko.

And sure, they will need all the help they can get.
Thing about Ohto is there was a bit of a "choose your own adventure" kinda deal. Don't know if I my attack worked at chasing her off for the rescue or not. lol

....I didn't get alerts and idk how many pages of OOC I missed. Fucking hell RPN.

Ye, but I still got to respond to Vakuity who interacted with him on the ground.
Don't want to write another essay long post because I missed a few posts to get everything in order. (Cause I know I will...)
And don't worry, Ohto will not act in response to either. Probably just write him dazed so
whatever happens just happens. If Vakuity happen to post before I do, then I'll just go along with that.

I know I missed a lot of IC.

I'm having issues keeping up with a lot of RPs lately.

I know I missed a lot of IC.

I'm having issues keeping up with a lot of RPs lately.
IC is basically dealing with second phase now. That is all the hero wannabe's are dealing with specialized robots that specifically target their weakness (fire for Paris, Electricity for our fishies, wide area explosives for MJ, Snipers for Hunter, etc. Two Teachers have appeared. Ren has gone after Paris and Umiko (octopus girl, in case I got the name wrong), and Dante is facing off with our sleepy teacher and trying to save Ohto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back