• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Tyrant The Tyrant
Can I be honest for a second.
I'm sorry, but whenever I see you all I can
think is that I am roleplaying with Kimblee while he's
rockin' a white hat and suit. It kills me whenever I think about it XD.

The Tyrant The Tyrant
Can I be honest for a second.
I'm sorry, but whenever I see you all I can
think is that I am roleplaying with Kimblee while he's
rockin' a white hat and suit. It kills me whenever I think about it XD.
XD

That's a great thought! Kimblee would be my spirit animal, if I had to pick one from FMA. He's such a fun guy.

XD

That's a great thought! Kimblee would be my spirit animal, if I had to pick one from FMA. He's such a fun guy.
Honestly, that's kinda worrisome. I agree with his philosophy, but my boi has done some pretty terrible shit.
Although, I can't talk much because my favorite character is Greed. My Dope Boi. (Doesn't actually sell dope).

Honestly, that's kinda worrisome. I agree with his philosophy, but my boi has done some pretty terrible shit.
Although, I can't talk much because my favorite character is Greed. My Dope Boi. (Doesn't actually sell dope).
I think it's because he has such a checkered past and unique philosophy that I gravitate to him. Love his signature alchemy too, but the sense of wisdom he has, taken from the war really gives him depth imo.

Greed is one of my faves too. Especially Greedling, I love the fact that he's the only homuncili to really ascend to humanities level by the end of the series. Says something there, for better or worse.

The Tyrant The Tyrant
True. I do love Greedling. I hope this doesn't make me sound edgy, but his talk on Greed made sense.
It's always portrayed in a negative light, but Greed can be found in everything if you think about what the word
actually means.

I should get to posting soon.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
I can't even imagine what that would look like.
Ohto with a bunch of kids, not a professional hero nor
a college grad. Essentially full time baby sitting duty or maybe he
can teach home economics, but what future pro hero needs to learn that XD.
"Aight, this is how you hold a plunger correctly. I'm only showing you once."

Sweetfang:*hands you two whole lollipops.* there you go. There is more where that comes from if you are a good assistant”

Ohto goes back to immediately working as a janitor.
Probably thinkin' he can afford his own lollipops at this age.
Hell, I don't even think he has a sweet tooth XD.

Vakuity Vakuity
You've put Ohto in kind of an awkward position.
Don't know if he'd be apathetic to the whole fighting
and breaking of horns going on in the background or be like
"someone get me out of here." Decisions, decisions. -u-

Shit, meet fan. If I didn't mention anyone's character, my bad, feel free to design your own weakness exploiting robots to deal with lol

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
One slight correction. Umiko is currently on the ground with Paris, so would
that mean two robots are coming after them or?
Yes, yes it would. I was just elaborating what type of robots went for them, not necessarily where they're at. Gatekeeper's like Oprah right now. Everybody gets a weakness exploiting bot!

L Libero
I think most are dealing with robots but i think Hunter didn't get a specific robot or you could go for Dante, though as stated earlier, he is already fighting a teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back