• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
At first I thought Chris' voice didn't fit small might, but
eventually I got used to it and I don't think I can have him any
other way. Although it was perfect fit for All Might.

Emmy: PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS ULTRA! *spins around in the air and shoots fire out of her mouth until she is a tiny fireball, then starts growing to 40 feet tall "DON'T CALL ME SHORT! DRAGON METEOR!"

honestly, chris sabot doesn't fit small might. I believe small might would have a weaker gravily voice. I think the guy who did death the kid would be my second choice for small might. something that vocally shows he is weaker.

OMG you know what would have been hilarious? if small might was voiced by the guy who did oceans dubs vageta.

Eh, Imma have to agree to disagree. Chris Sabat as Small Might sounds great,
especially since the energy in his voice changes fitting the idea of the "Symbol of Peace"
while the other is just like a haggard old dude. I freakin' love the dichotomy there.

... Why do you continue to scare the shit out of me... o-o

Honestly I always imagined that the reason small might didn't have a weaker voice is because they thought that Small Might would just subconsciously have that voice in to at the very least reassure himself that he is/was the number 1 hero

Did I miss the sub vs dub debate? Sub is always better, unless you are FMA:B. That dub is cast in solid gold.

So what happens if someone takes the blood sword out of his hand? One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Depends. If its a friendly, nothing. If you're an enemy, odds are the sword will shatter into a bunch of razor blades aiming straight for your face, assuming you're still within his blood manipulation range. Or it may turn into a blood rope and tie you up to set up a Vampire Requip: Iron Maiden

Depends. If its a friendly, nothing. If you're an enemy, odds are the sword will shatter into a bunch of razor blades aiming straight for your face, assuming you're still within his blood manipulation range. Or it may turn into a blood rope and tie you up to set up a Vampire Requip: Iron Maiden
Neat, good thing for MJ and Dante is that Blood counts as a living thing so she can't take his weapons and she can just glitch out of it if they have a mock battle against each other

Neat, good thing for MJ and Dante is that Blood counts as a living thing so she can't take his weapons and she can just glitch out of it if they have a mock battle against each other
In a mock battle, she needs to be more concerned with Vampire Requip: Archangel lol. He'll never catch her so he's gonna have to come at her with spray and pray tactics like the Pope with a super soaker.

But yeah, his blood has various "modes" or "forms".

Vampire Armory is his general term for making various weapons, constructs or other devices. I.e. Vampire Armory: Dual Blades. Blood Bullets and their variations are also included in this.

He also has Vampire Requip. This is for blood intensive techniques. He phrases it as requip instead of equip because he often shifts between these modes in a fight. Notably, because of the blood requirements, he cannot use two Requips at the same time..

I.e. Vampire Requip: Whiplash forms Attack on Titan like harness around his waist with a support going up his spine to the back of his neck. This allows him to slingshot himself much faster than normal because he's using his blood to stabilize himself and prevent... well.. whiplash. The blood tendrils, in this case, come from his hips, leaving his hands free to use weapons or for manual tasks.

Vampire Requip: Archangel makes two blood Blade "wings" that float by themselves(4-5 blades per wing). The Ultimate form of this is Vampire Requip: Seraphim, which gives him six wings. Seraphim requires either a blood donation or the blood pack from his costume, as forming six wings normally would put him at great risk of losing consciousness.

Vampire Requip: Iron Maiden is a capture technique where his blood encases a target and solidifies to lock them in place. The more blood used, the more difficult to break free. Because of the initial consistency required of his blood for this technique, it moves slower and generally requires him to either fire from point blank range, or to have otherwise slowed/restrained his target beforehand.

Sorry I tend to blabber on so much.. This tends to be how I flesh out my character before things come up IC ^^;; I always feel iffy if I leave stuff too vague....

Not sure, but since the 15 year olds are first years, and yours is 17, I would think 3rd year. We do have another 17 year old student... shadowdude505 shadowdude505 did we decide that Lynn was a 2nd year or a 3rd year? Either way, you two would be in the same class!
I think the incoming class is a mix of 15-16, depending on birthday. So second years I'd think would be 16-17, with third years being 17-18. That's just my two cents tho

Vincent is 3rd year too. He... took a gap year? Yeah let's go with that... before showing up at Sakura.

So there's a few third years? I think I can work with that lol.

Currently catching up on the In-Character tonight, I'm hoping to get something out today or tomorrow!

Honestly it helps me flesh out nebulous ideas I have for my characters. For example with MJ's glitching I'm having trouble thinking of fun and unique ways for her to actually use her Quirk beyond the Friend Like Me idea

I am just imagining Dante yelling all those edgy attacks at WK and getting completely ignored to the point that the animators stop drawing his facial features. WK's ability to completely ignore guys is so absolute it pushes the 4th wall.

I am just imagining Dante yelling all those edgy attacks at WK and getting completely ignored to the point that the animators stop drawing his facial features. WK's ability to completely ignore guys is so absolute it pushes the 4th wall.
Ok so what happens when MJ uses 'Friend Like Me' which makes her glitch so fast that it looks like their are multiple copies of her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back