• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't know, maybe?

We can have the students be put in groups where their quirks aren't generally useful with one another and have them work together to save victims in various situations
I like this
Forgive me for doing this in character of unnamed administrator.

"As I'm sure you can see... there are over two thousand of you gathered here. All of you want to be Heroes. All of you want to attend Sakura High, but we cannot accept all of you. To that end, we have devised our test..." calm, calculating eyes scanned the gathered masses, many of whom arrived right before start rather than showing up early like a certain handful.

"Being a Hero requires a few things: to calmly assess a situation under pressure, to protect the lives of civilians, to administer aid to injured, and to work as a team with other Heroes. These are the four criteria you will he graded on as well as for how many enemies you defeat." He snapped his fingers, the school itself changing into a downtown cityscape.

"Within this school, you will find robots to simulate enemies. Defeating each of them will earn you between 1 and 10 points. There will also be civilians within that you must rescue, aid, and protect. Some of this school's teachers have also graciously volunteered to be Villains for this exam. If you face with them, they will personally grade your performance. They have been instructed to grade very harshly.. Now, I'm sure this is a lot to take in, but that is our intent. We want to see how well you adapt and perform. We want students who are prepared and capable of handling the rigors of our program. Those who fail are more than welcome to apply next year, or elsewhere, if you so desire. Failure here does not mean you can't be a hero, it just means you are not yet ready for our program."

He paused, clearly examining the uncertainty in some of the crowd. "Those who wish to back down, leave now. Once you cross the line into our exam area, there is no escape. Make no mistake, you can be injured. If you are not ready, leave. For the rest of you... you have one hour to make your mark... Begin!"
I also like this please do both of those my gosh
I don't know, maybe?
If you'd like to make an introductory post heading from your house to the school, that would be cool. Or you could make an introductory post starting at the school. Or you could not post and just post when the exam starts. All of these things are up to you. :3

If the exam has any need for a civilian or a extra pair of eyes on the field, Ohto would be very unhappy to take up those roles.

Oh no... Have I said something I shouldn't have?!
2dd.jpg

I like this

I also like this please do both of those my gosh

If you'd like to make an introductory post heading from your house to the school, that would be cool. Or you could make an introductory post starting at the school. Or you could not post and just post when the exam starts. All of these things are up to you. :3
The main reason I didn't suggest groups is just because that'd be insane for the school to run hundreds if not 1000+ groups in a day. The full group option basically ensures standouts get in and it all gets handled in an hour. (Less work for civilian actors, too)

The main reason I didn't suggest groups is just because that'd be insane for the school to run hundreds if not 1000+ groups in a day. The full group option basically ensures standouts get in and it all gets handled in an hour. (Less work for civilian actors, too)
That's very true. L Libero Just a thought for you teachers, not sure what you've got up your sleeves, but I know it'll be good!

That's very true. L Libero Just a thought for you teachers, not sure what you've got up your sleeves, but I know it'll be good!
I just assumed that there'd be other "imaginary" teachers/staff in the school that will help run the exam and monitor the other students while us teachers would specifically focus on the main students. I don't know how to explain it so sorry if its a bit confusing

I just assumed that there'd be other "imaginary" teachers/staff in the school that will help run the exam and monitor the other students while us teachers would specifically focus on the main students. I don't know how to explain it so sorry if its a bit confusing
Out of focus faculty members? Just like there's an out of focus student body.

Wouldn't shock a single person but I reckon a nice surprising shock to literally everyone would be MJ and Lexi
just fyi, Lexi is totally lesbian, and obviously I am making Emmy Asexual, no way I'd ever want to ship her with anyone unless it was like a innocent second child-trap who wouldn't go further then snuggles.
Lexi after becoming a real friend and learning the value of other people and figuring out her parents are jerks: "yes, I suposse I could date you MJ. You are, as Dante might put it, hot and, I suppose, Emmy is possibly cuter then any of my exclusive plushie collection, I imagine if I date you I'd be forced to hang out with her.

just fyi, Lexi is totally lesbian, and obviously I am making Emmy Asexual, no way I'd ever want to ship her with anyone unless it was like a innocent second child-trap who wouldn't go further then snuggles.
Lexi after becoming a real friend and learning the value of other people and figuring out her parents are jerks: "yes, I suposse I could date you MJ. You are, as Dante might put it, hot and, I suppose, Emmy is possibly cuter then any of my exclusive plushie collection, I imagine if I date you I'd be forced to hang out with her.
MJ: "So your dating me just to get a bit closer to hang with Emmy as well? Huh I also thought it would be to spite your parents. You know given that I'm a "ruffian" and all that sort of idiotic nonsense rich people fill their own heads with"

MJ: "So your dating me just to get a bit closer to hang with Emmy as well? Huh I also thought it would be to spite your parents"
Lexi: "oh, yes, it would be quite spiteful, hehehe, to date a popper. an orphan, even. it...oh, sorry, that sounded snobbish, I am trying to get better at that."

I imagine Lexi would have some trouble not sounding snobbish once she starts to come out of her shell.

bumbear what's wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back