• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
awww Everskold Everskold atleast she has Emmy, her forever baby. pretty sure Mars is literally the only person Emmy allows to actively treat her like a 6 year old without getting mad.

awww Everskold Everskold atleast she has Emmy, her forever baby. pretty sure Mars is literally the only person Emmy allows to actively treat her like a 6 year old without getting mad.

True! She does adore it when Emmy settles into her lap for a nice snuggle though that happens a lot less as the girl grows T_T

To be fair, she is going to be less protective since everyone is in the hero course
He'll probably get more protective because there's actual risk involved now

so tmepted for Lexi to just scuttle around the strange boy offering her a shirt to wipe water off.

practical exam= each student steps into a dark room, the lights come on with a dummy and a robot and no door. to beat the exam each student must simply escape the box without destroying the robot or letting it harm the dummy which acts as the damsel.

We can have the students be put in groups where their quirks aren't generally useful with one another and have them work together to save victims in various situations

Forgive me for doing this in character of unnamed administrator.

"As I'm sure you can see... there are over two thousand of you gathered here. All of you want to be Heroes. All of you want to attend Sakura High, but we cannot accept all of you. To that end, we have devised our test..." calm, calculating eyes scanned the gathered masses, many of whom arrived right before start rather than showing up early like a certain handful.

"Being a Hero requires a few things: to calmly assess a situation under pressure, to protect the lives of civilians, to administer aid to injured, and to work as a team with other Heroes. These are the four criteria you will he graded on as well as for how many enemies you defeat." He snapped his fingers, the school itself changing into a downtown cityscape.

"Within this school, you will find robots to simulate enemies. Defeating each of them will earn you between 1 and 10 points. There will also be civilians within that you must rescue, aid, and protect. Some of this school's teachers have also graciously volunteered to be Villains for this exam. If you face with them, they will personally grade your performance. They have been instructed to grade very harshly.. Now, I'm sure this is a lot to take in, but that is our intent. We want to see how well you adapt and perform. We want students who are prepared and capable of handling the rigors of our program. Those who fail are more than welcome to apply next year, or elsewhere, if you so desire. Failure here does not mean you can't be a hero, it just means you are not yet ready for our program."

He paused, clearly examining the uncertainty in some of the crowd. "Those who wish to back down, leave now. Once you cross the line into our exam area, there is no escape. Make no mistake, you can be injured. If you are not ready, leave. For the rest of you... you have one hour to make your mark... Begin!"

Alright, I'll allow you to remove the water weakness.

IKingI IKingI L Libero LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Vakuity Vakuity

Okay, so I may have made a blooper and didn't assign anyone to make up a practical test. Do any of you have any ideas or want to plan it among yourselves? HA I forgot about planning ittt
How about a simulation where the test participants are required to protect/rescue a dummy (acting as a civilian in this case), and are graded on how well they handle it and/or how many they rescue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back