• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
763805fc950a424bc63e03d61bebd1bf.jpg

So this is the best I could find for an idea of Touya's costume.

I think Lexi would possibly pretend she doesn't care what they do but secretly be happy to feel like she has friends and eventually break down to being nice.

I should mention, Low-key, Dante is... apprehensive about using his Vampire Seraphim. Last time he used it was when he wrecked SpeedStar's legs and put several others in the hospital.

I should mention, Low-key, Dante is... apprehensive about using his Vampire Seraphim. Last time he used it was when he wrecked SpeedStar's legs and put several others in the hospital.
Ditto goes for MJ's Friend Like Me, last time she tried something like it, Her and her entire room was glitched for an entire month

Ditto goes for MJ's Friend Like Me, last time she tried something like it, Her and her entire room was glitched for an entire month
I will say though, it makes Dante look majestic AF. Six blood blade wings floating behind him, then they become flying spinning death blades as he straight up styles on his enemies with dance based attacks. If you've ever seen Penny fight from RWBY, it's like that, but without the deathcannon lol

I will say though, it makes Dante look majestic AF. Six blood blade wings floating behind him, then they become flying spinning death blades as he straight up styles on his enemies with dance based attacks. If you've ever seen Penny fight from RWBY, it's like that, but without the deathcannon lol
or being turned into Quarters

Amyleii Amyleii

I felt like those were pretty mental weaknesses that could be overcome too easily, but then again, I'm not sure how seriously you'll take them IC. If you'd like, the water one could still mean damage, but not as much as you previously intended... since we have a crabby bitch in the set now XD
Do we have new characters again?
My eye is twitching
HAHA sorry... too many more applications and I'll close it XD

Amyleii Amyleii

I felt like those were pretty mental weaknesses that could be overcome too easily, but then again, I'm not sure how seriously you'll take them IC. If you'd like, the water one could still mean damage, but not as much as you previously intended... since we have a crabby bitch in the set now XD

HAHA sorry... too many more applications and I'll close it XD

Please, ma soul hurts that my perfect 6 student classrooms will be wrecked

Hahaha, I love that Cyrus and MJ being the big siblings of the orphanage but also that Cyrus has to keep an on MJ because of her history with hurting bullies that go after her siblings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back