• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alice Cooper
Interactions: Amyleii Amyleii

Badger.png

The girls brow twitches with a growl "IM A ******* BADGER NOT SOME ******* CAT!" Taking the strikes as intended the legs buckling slightly as she stops moving, twisting them slightly as they move to fall limply. The woman wanted to play? she can play, the fact she had made several mistakes so far gave her a better script to follow, and so she did, on the outside, she was looking desperate but inside she was smiling. So the act continued, the struggling movements and limited movements as she took the hits...sure they hit hard, but her mother hit harder...sure they would leave a nasty bruise but she was far from crippled.

Carrying on the dance with falling and sloppy swings, waiting for the last moment when the last attack came in, grasping it with far faster movements in an instant with a grin across her features, the sudden movements from the crippled limbs likely unexpected "Nice speech dumbass, but your wrong. The style? the reason i have so many openings? Is because i left them..." digging the claws in, twisting and starting to pound with her legs sending out several shockwaves with the force behind them, capitalizing on the opportunity with the captured limb making evading less of an option, all the while going to town on the arm. Sure she could be swung around and smashed into a few things...but those sorts of things she could handle, attempting to dislodge her was something they were going to have to work at. "Pure sharp penetration? WRONG! Trying for a Bleedout? WRONG! Liking drawn-out fights? The faster i get the person down faster i can move onto the next one...so best your ass WRONG! Anyone worth a damn adapts so you might as well just say water is ******* wet!" the assault likely also tearing up the outfit Ami was wearing with one last surprise in the wings, waiting for the girl to draw her next breath to speak before unleashing it.

This girl, she wasn’t showing her true potential off the bat, she grabbed Amis arm and started slashing at her while swinging her around. The girls attacks where more precise, and faster, this mad Ami upset, why hadn’t the girl gone all out in their fight? Clever as it was, she had to know this test was about seeing her potential, not actually beating her. Ami used one of the twists on her body as an opportunity to change the momentum, she swung herself around and wrapped her tiny body around the girls arm and used her own momentum to snap the girls arm out of its socket then kicked off the girls back to create distance. Between them, sending her into a close wall. Ami looked down at her outfit, ripped to shreds, the cuts on her body not bleeding, but deep. Steaming as her healing began to take efffect. She pulled out a lollipop and stuck it in her mouth. “Nice job kid. The strategy was sound, it worked, but I’m looking to grade you on your best, and a strategy like that is disrespectful to my strength. I could have hurt you far worse then that, and your lucky I am not some hot headed fighter. There is no honor in winning through deciet. So I’m giving you one chance to take the points for my defeat. Hit me with your best shot and stop CURSING! It’s really vulgar!” Ami stands in the center of the road and puts her hands outstretched like ‘come at me’ promising to take the full power of her attack as a true test of her strengths.

Alice Cooper

Badger21.png

The dislodging of the arm left her claws being forcefully torn out, having gone for brute force rather than precision had certainly left some damage leaving the girl to skid and bounce from being thrown away only to land on all fours, well all threes though a tensing of her arm in a flex has her muscles bulge for a moment along with a weird click as the limb returns to its socket. Standing up she leans slightly looking to her with a strange incredulous expression.

"Your serious? I mean your a teacher right....your actually saying that?..You really are a dumbass, No...i mean seriously" shaking her head to the side and taking a slow breath "You seriously wanted me? To go against someone i know nothing about, thats meant to be a heck of a lot stronger......without a ******* plan? Who gives a flying **** whats respectful or not.....you want me to give my all, and yet you dont want me to use everything i have" gesturing with an accusing finger "I guess theres no predicting dumbass...ness, The fact you were not taking me seriously? yeah i can use that, the fact you were not actually paying attention? yeah i can use that, thinking im cant do something?, that i can't take those hits? That i wont capitalize on every single mistake I notice and make it cost you the best i can? For **** sake, if im going to fight, im going to fight with every advantage I can get my hands on!, Ill take it all by tooth and claw ...Its not like id be "Oh no i can't use that"" swaying as she takes a sickly sweet tone and wide eyes for a second "when its difference between someone keeping breathing or dead in a ******* ditch, I dont give a damn about heroes that dont give everything because of some self-imposed limitations because thats no comfort to those who loose because of it!" the ending lines seeming to be far more personal than the rest, her getting increasingly worked up before taking a slow breath "But you seem to at least have some grasp on the risk it all aspect, or maybe not......but fine, since you insist...already proved im not some idiot unlike some"

Lowering herself to all fours again the girl tenses for a moment before vanishing from sight like a human missile, tearing up the surrounding landscape and windows shattering at the force of the takeoff, her hands were thrust out at the last moment as the girl seems to be rapidly spinning intending to strike with the force of all four limbs through her palms while the spinning claws acted in a blender like motion to the side trying to inflict as much damage as possible, the shockwave from the initial hit scattering the remains of the robots and sending them flying. Now to most that would the end, but not her....flipping afterward she starts to land blow after blow into her head dead set on addling her brain....sure she can heal but the brain smashing around in the skull? that sort of thing takes longer, shes going hard and shes not stopping, not giving a moment to breathe as she keeps working further and further back before the eventual counter-attack came, she saw this woman plan she wasn't stupid, she could not stand people thinking she was stupid, and so she was intent on laying as many **** Yous into them for as long as they were standing.

Last edited:
Interaction: fin fin FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan Miller.png

Edzan wasn't pleased with how long he was taken and frankally didn't care how much the school made him pay to replace the array of shooter robots, he was simply tired and done with blocking their storm of bullets, in an instant he reached two his side and pulled a silver gun from a holster. Taking aim at the window he fired off about ten shots.

PAH PAH PAH PAH click. The bullets finally stopped and the room dropped into an unforgiving silence, the only sound was the noise of Edzan dropping the empty mag and the slight hum that Delta Force emitted. Looking around the room he heard the slightest sound of a whisper, but he couldn't send Delta Force to pummel the two instantly, it was recharging.

Sqauting down as the dim transparent form of Delta Force overlapped his own body, he spoke calmly into the room, his deep voice echoing, only adding to the fear it instilled in their minds.

"You haven't made a move, so you either are trying to sneak attack me... Or are at a loss as to what you can do. I have faith in the latter."

He loaded a new mag into the gun, turning it around in his hand, before sliding it across the room to the pillar he had figured they had been behind, it dropping next to the two, as Edzan stood up the form of Delta Force slowly coming back into a fully visible body.

"I'll give you a choice in the matter. You can walk out from behind the pillar, hands up, and weapons- if you have any- on the ground and kicked away, and admit you never had a chance to getting into Sakura Hero Academy. Admit to me that you were never cut out for the big leagues and just playing dress up in a cape and mask like 90% of the people here."

His coldness in tone and steadyness in the way he talked made it feel like he knew everything about any doubts they had coming to the exam, even if they were 100% sure they were going to pass, his voice alone made it feel like a 99.9% chance to even the must resolute person.

Delta Force separated from Edzan and floated next to him, the him of energy returning to the ware house.

"Or You dont leave. You pick up the gun I've given you. One bullet in the mag and find away to force me to surrender at gunpoint, proving to me that you deserve to even be in this test. What will it be. I expect your answers soon- Leona and Daizo."

Hunter wasn't expecting to win but this was worse than he expected. Only a few seconds. That's all it took for her to get him. He quickly unsummoned all the swords at his disposal To at least be able to use some later. She quickly felled him before picking him up. As his shirt burned it revels his scarred skin underneath. From his intense training he had revived many blows, cuts, and scratches. Though now they were faint he knew the teacher would be able to see them. As she slugged him in the gut his face displayed no change in emotion. Felt like when his dad whacked him with a wooden sword during training and vy now he was used to it... though not the fire and heat. He was begin to dehydrate from the heat. Hunter couldn't help but crack a smile and ask her. "That the best you got?" As he summoned an ungodly sized sword between them and attempted slammed it into her as hard as he could. He needed out and this was his first reflex. He managed to break free and began running from her. Hopefully he could get away.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ami smirked at the impassioned speech the girl gave, wondering if she knew she just gave away everything Ami wanted to know about her in a single moment of fury and frustration. This was what Ami wanted to see. Belittled to the point of frustration, a person will reveal their true nature of only to show why they shouldn’t be belittled. The extra sugar of the special lollipop Ami was eating was more then enough for her to break past the limits of the students. She wasn’t about to be harmed by someone who hasn’t even started at a hero school yet, but up until now she was working with a low amount of sugar, to take the full force of this girls attack she’d have to feel them at her own strength. Time slowed down as the sugar rushed to Amis brain, this girl thought she was fast, and she wanted to let her start the school year thinking that. Ami moves her hands to block each attack right as they would have hit her head, letting the student believe she was in control of this fight. Her movements where fast enough that Ami was truly having a time keeping up to block, but she was trained in this form of fighting. She often let villains tire themselves out and had studied defensive martial arts above offensive since her quirk gave her an edge in offense already. This was the potential of all the students in the school, Ami was physically small, unassuming, childish looking so her brashness didn’t seem out of place place at all. Ami allowed the assault to continue ad nauseam until Alice couldn’t attack anymore or gave up the assault. The expectation of an attack would not come, Ami was true to her words.

Alice Cooper

Badger22.png

Seconds turned to minutes and continue to grow longer moving through the sunlit lit streets and several buildings using all she had that was resulting in considerable damage to the testing grounds plaza as well as several other test participants being flung clear at the wind of destruction moving around, slamming into one of the boundary walls and carrying on further with each hit resulting in more of the structure to crack with. Cuts, tears, and breaks...whatever this teacher was trying she was relying too much on that damn healing, well pain was a pain at least, would be easier if she attacked back but if this is all she wants to do? then sure she can treat her as a punching bag and it wasn't until the ending buzzer sounded that the girl would actually stop. The logic was pretty simple, this teacher was wanting her to take herself out, but she had missed a tiny detail in that....Alice just has to last until the end, keeping the Villian occupied, they had left themselves in a winning situation as long as she doesn't stop or give up? she wins....but let's just add a bit extra on that. Her heavy breathing had been clear for a while along with the sweat trickling down, she might have just been a student but it seemed the tiring out plan had only been partially successful her clawed hand hovering in mid-air before falling back to her side. Throughout the entire conflict, one thing had been made abundantly clear, the childish appearance had not come to factor into her actions once aside from what it physically allowed in terms of reach but she was smiling which may have caused some confusion as their eyes were looking beyond the teachers footing and rubble of the wall.

"Tests Over....but" raising a finger to the ground "How many points deducted......for that?...Oh and dumbass plan by the way. Tire me out? what a joke..." before turning around and starting to walk away but not before flashing a middle finger. If Ami was to look downwards her feet were just outside the testing ground itself, the comment apparently a call back to her first comment about being off-limits.

If not stopped the girl would keep walking straight keeping her head high until turning several corner and falling out of sight leaning against the wall and collapsing in a heap of exhaustion her hands shaking, yeah she had likely broken something in them...but to her the point was proved, a good meal and nap then they would be back up and running fine. She....just needed a minute, her head hangs down and she finally gives in to the exhaustion going still, she had not actually gone that far, that hard for that long before but next time?, she's going to go surpass it.

Last edited:

Dante

Interacted with: Hunter EldridSmith EldridSmith
Yuri FireMaiden FireMaiden

Probably gonna get killed by: Edzan Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Snipers...

For many aspiring students, it seemed like the long ranged shots were an issue. The targeting AI were insanely precise, and slow moving students were easy for the AI to predict.

Dante wasn't such an easy target.

Blood lines latched to buildings, launching Dante faster than the AI could reliably hit. He closed the gap between one entrenched sniper, his shoes planting on its front before a blood saber turned out its lights.

He looked at the long range rifle, stooping down to pick the scope off of it. He took a gander from his position, and saw two teachers in an alleyway. "Woof... two for one. That's gonna be unpleasant for anyone who they happen to..." he trailed off as the teachers moved.

"Oh.. those guys are screwed..." he muttered to himself. How could he help them? He could try sniping from here, but as he watched the male teacher easily deflect the shots, he realized that sniping was out of the question.

The female teacher was fighting one of the guys, while the male teacher was slowly walking down two others as they left to an adjacent warehouse.

"Shit... one of them has a double, the other is too hot to handle..." he cursed under his breath, looking through his pilfered scope for anything that could give an edge...

His gaze settled on two figures roving through the rubble and a grin spread over his features.

"Oh yeah... it's all coming together~"

-------

This was insanity. This plan was probably the craziest damn bit of shenanigans he'd come up with all day.

As his harness rocketed him towards the first building, he now had a robot held in each hand. Their faces illuminated with red 'WTF?' as they found themselves dangling with their all terrain tires well off the ground.

These little bots were fire suppression droids, loaded up with a potent freezing mixture designed to keep fires from getting out of hand. A failsafe likely designed to keep fire users from torching the training yard to the ground.

He angled himself towards the windows nearest the fiery woman. She had the sword guy caught, but it looked like he wasn't out of fight yet. Props to him for still being in it long enough for Dante to act.

As he swung towards the window, he saw the sword guy make some space just as Dante released the bots. Their displays illuminated and flashed the word 'Hot!' repeatedly as they entered the intense heat. Given it was hot enough to melt metal, it was little shock that once the robots got close to the source they exploded, releasing their anti-fire contents throughout the space.

"Move it or lose it Sword Bro!" Dante called, running along the side of the building with his arc before his blood lines shot out once more. He didn't want to face that woman heads up. He doubted that sneak attack would drop her, but at the very least he could hope it'd stagger her long enough for the sword guy to get away.

Oh this was crazy. This was going to backfire somewhere... But he couldn't help himself. Sure, he could have just walked away. He was in on recommendations already, after all, zero need for him to stick his neck out. But he couldn't help himself, even if it meant he could fail.

He spied the open warehouse door, angling his swing so that he launched towards and above the male teacher. He barely caught the ass end of what he was saying. Something about a gun? Didn't matter.

"How's this for a gun?" He called with a wild grin on his features. Orbs of blood formed in his palms, freed by cuts across his palms.

Blood Bullet: Scattershot

The orbs exploded into dozens of smaller rounds, reminiscent of a shotgun blast. Only, instead of just spreading out, they spread out to a point and then homed in on the target from multiple angles.

As his arc carried him well over the teacher, his blood harness melted, changing form and swirling, crawling up his back as he landed in a skid facing the teacher. As he straightend up, the gathering blood formed crimson blade wings floating behind him.

Vampire Requip: Archangel

Damn. He could feel his palms shaking as nerves started to catch up to him. He reached up and loosened his tie a little. Yeah, he was regretting getting all dressed up. Still, he could worry about his choice of attire later.

For now, he found himself staring at the greatest challenge he'd ever faced, his blade wings now swirling around him protectively as he watched this teacher. Even though his heart was pounding in his ears and he could feel all his muscles tensed like a coiled spring...

...He couldn't help grinning like a damn idiot.

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost fin fin
Music:

Edzan Miller.png

Edzan finished giving the two student's choices when another came swinging in on a rope led by fate and bull-headed choices, as what looked like bullets made of blood shot from Dante's possession above and behind Edzan, Delta Force flew through Edzan and dispersed the bullets with a blur of kicks to the air. Edzan and Delta Forced turned in succession to face the newcomer, a young man with grey hair and red eyes- dressed rather nicely for an occasion that guaranteed he'd be taking several blows. Edzan knew him as Dante, He'd studied all the recommended students, knowing most of their quirks and first names.

"Tell me, Dante. Is it by chance you've been led here, or did you think adding an extra body for me to punch through would increase the odds of any of you leaving even the slightest of an impression on me? If you have been placed before me completely by chance I'll give you the opportunity to leave as quickly and as inconsequentially as you entered, if not... You'll all three be lying unconscious."

Standing in place for a moment staring down the boy with wings made of crimson and blade crafted from blood, his eyes narrowed slowly as he uncovered the truth that Dante had no intention of leaving, as Edzan's narrowed eyes turned into a frown the Red X shades of Delta force began to light up across his face, and cape unfurling across his back, flowing in the breeze made by the fans above them and the artificial winds that blew through-out mock-city and flowed into the warehouse making its way in by the broken glass, filling the room with a soft whistle of passing air that accompanied the ambient noises of the quirks the two emitted.

"I see. Your willingness to fight against me is admirable. if this were a real fight against a villain....." The Cape and X-Glasses Let up and flowed like fire on his face, slightly transparent giving his face a turquoise glow and his back a fiery red light as he slid his feet and lifted his hands to a fighting position, the hum of power coming off Delta Force was increasing in volume and bass.

"I'm sure your death would be praised and your name would be remembered."

After the words left his mouth Delta Force shot forward, shooting a jet of air behind it that pushed Edzan's cape back a bit, as Delta Force crossed the room it broke the sound barrier with a loud 'PHOOWM!' as it appeared next to Dante and sent a kick into his side that shot him across the room, in the blink of an eye Delta Force was at the other side of the warehouse and caught Dante by the head, and flung him at the pillar Daizo and Leona sat behind, with enough impact to make a crack along it.

Delta Force landed and walked across the ground, each step leaving glowing neon blue fire where it stepped, Edzan's Voice coming from it: "This can stop whenever you wish, just say you weren't ready to join the elite at Sakura high, and the beating will end." as his attention was on Delta Force, Edzan himself swung around a pillar and kicked the two out from behind the pillar and over to Dante, before he sprang off the crumbling pillar, making collapse the rest of the way and overlapped with Delta Force on the ground across from the three. Edzan's face showing through Delta Force as the ground around him lit up with a radioactive like green and blue, Delta Force was almost painful to look at with the way it lit up, and it wasn't helped by the accompanyment of an angry looking Edzan. a thing most villains had nightmares of.

Angry Edzan.png

Ken'ichi Yamamoto

The Homeless Hero.
Seo_Han-Ryang_3 (1).png

Interactions: Lexi Amyleii Amyleii

Mood: Bored

It had been a short while now that Ken’ichi had been switching from various positions in the alleyway, going from standing to sitting to standing again at this point her bait’s screaming for help had gotten old and was just boring. It had been a slow day so far that’s for sure. In his youth, the sound of someone in danger would send students running but nowadays it seemed that most of the students tried to avoid fighting teachers. Ken’ichi’s ears twitched and something that he didn’t even think about occurred to him, while his baits voice was loud to him standing right next to him outside of this alleyway the noise would be lost upon the various explosions, loud quirk noises and people completely focus on their own situations that the bait’s voice wouldn’t be loud enough maybe he should have thought this plan over a little more.

Ken’ichi switched his position again, going from standing to sitting at this rate he was either going to die of old age or boredom before a student even got to him, maybe he should have just gone hunting instead least that way he would be able to have some fun. Five minutes that was all he was going to wait before he was going to go hunting. It was almost like the world was rewarding him for his patience as a huge amount of crabs began heading his way, a smile covered Ken’ichi’s face this must be a student.

Ken’ichi stood up using his Bo staff to assist him. He stood straight and placed his Bo staff next to him, he had been ready for this for a while now. “Oh, your appro.” Ken’ichi slumped down looking at the student as the crabs seemingly dispersed leaving her here. She was already out cold. Ken’ichi walked over and looked at her, she was still breathing so it could be worse for her he poked her with his Bo staff and she gave no real response. He gently picked her up and placed her next to his bait. “ I know it’s not really you’re job but just make sure she keeps breathing.” Ken’ichi said getting a nod from the bait. “Thanks.” Now he couldn’t leave at this moment in time even if he wanted to. Ken’ichi re-took his seat he was quickly bored again waiting before another idea came to mind.

“OHHHH HERO’S, lookie here I’ve got two hostages now who's going to stop me before I get more.” Ken’ichi shouted at the top of his lungs, who knows maybe a path as a villain was always a choice if the whole hero gig didn’t work out.

cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Write
Interaction: fin fin (Daizo) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan) One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dead del la Cruz)

Mentioned:
The answer was obvious. Leona didn't come all this way just to give up. She didn't spend all those years training, studying, giving up every other dream in order to prove everyone that they were wrong about her, just to give up now. Her cleaner hand reached out, grabbing the gun before Edzan had a chance to change his mind about giving them a choice, clicking it close to her chest. Leona didn't have a plan. How the hell would they go an force him to surrender? He knew that they were no match for him and that quirk of his? Her mind was racing, chest rising and falling rapidly, glancing between Daizo and the idea of leaving the safety of cover, her body began to move on its own, before freezing. Another voice had joined the fray.

Scooting to the edge of the fallen wall, or whatever it was, Leona just barely peeked out long enough to watch red pellets assault the man from every angle before her eyes fell on Dante. Her first thought, of course, was why the hell did he feel like wearing a suit? Secondly...Leon was awestruck. She watched as he made his blood move at his whim, the pellets returning to him before hitting to wings and a sword. She couldn't move, she wasn't thinking, Leona couldn't believe it. Another person with a blood quirk. She had never met another one, he'll, she had never even heard of one, but to see someone, do the same thing she did...Leona didn't know what to do. Her staying in place however proved to be an even worse idea than she felt like it was.

The teacher, or his pace shadow thing, over faster than she expected, kicking the suit kid. A kick that sent him flying, only to be kicked, and caught again, this time sent into her and Daizo's pillar. The crack sent her away from cover, moving swiftly as she gave the gun to Daizo, she didn't have time to prepare herself to either block or dodge an incoming attack. The switchblade opened as soon as Edzan swing around the pillar and kicked her into Daizo, them into a dangerous slide across the floor. That kick sent them into something hard, the teen just couldn't tell what. Leona's vision blurred, the air being knocked out of her as soon as they collided.

Something was broken, glass and metal pierced her skin, she couldn't breathe. For a moment, Leona was motionless, laying on the floor as she regained herself. The red glow flared up, snaking up her skin to her angry eyes, her bleeding arms slowly pushing her. Her torso had been cut to hell thanks to the debris on the ground, Leon didn't seem to mind. "How...how about we don't give up. T...that sounds good, " She coughed, the blood from her cuts flowing into the palms of her hands, swirling up and around her forearms. "See you, sir, just kicked me in the titty. And that's an unforgivable offense." She stepped forward, putting herself in front of the boys, arms raised in front of her face. One foot slightly back, the other slightly forward, Leona honestly didn't have a plan if those two didn't get back on their feet. But giving up wasn't something she was born to do. Not yet at least. She was ready to defend herself this time, to attack.

However, she could tell this was going to get a lot harder when the room suddenly started heating up.

anime-girl-clipart-shorts-839263-8849415.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Hunter) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Mentioned:

"What the-" Yuri jumped back with the weird push, the though of that thing even touching her unbelievable. But it did good for the kid's grade, the woman standing there for a moment watching the kid run down the hall. Of course, she wasn't just going to let him go that easily. That wasn't the point, she needed to see what all he could do. And besides, this was the first one she had faced with any real promise. But her plans on following him were quickly changed. Opening the door to the hall he had gone down, one of those fucking bots landed inside, exploding only seconds later. A large poof of white power and sour-smelling gas filled the room, but more importantly, covered her. Her arm bend over her mouth and nose, her eyes closing, Yuri struggled with getting the door open again, the handle slicked with powder. Or, blood? It was already all over the floor, how much did that girl use? The knob wouldn't turn, Yuri could breathe, her eyes were stinging, she honestly thought some kid with a lucky shot would get the best of her, right until it finally popped open.

Yuri felt like she was going to vomit, having inhaled who knows how much of that shit, her eyes felt like they were bleeding. If the kid wanted to cool her down, it worked. Sort of. She wasn't made of fire like that stuff was meant to quench, but that did mean her hair was out. Her skin was now a couple of hundred degrees cooler, and with the power being caked onto her, she wouldn't be able to get that hot again until it came off. At least, if what had just didn't happened hadn't just pissed her the hell off. Yuri, violently coughing, her eyes tearing up but immediately drying, she shook her clothes free of as much of that stuff as she could. It covered her hands, her arms, her hair. The more she moved, the more came off, but as she heated up again, it was baking onto her skin. "I'm gonna kill that little shit," The woman growled. Yuri had seen her ambusher, or at least, some of the suit he was wearing.

It didn't take her long to find his destination. The warehouse Edzan was in, Yuri able to see Delta Force through one of the windows, she made the choice of hanging back for a minute, watching as Edzan kicked some kids around like rag dolls, she waited until one of them, the girl, was back on her feet before making a slow entrance. The warehouse would start warming up as she got closer before she finally made herself known. Her skin was still bright orange and yellow, but her hair was no longer on fire. The fire represent still caked into the black fibers, she smiled. "Close kiddo, but no cigar." Her voice sounded gravely, like a growl. "Sorry Edzan, I'm dropping back in. The little suited shit needs to be taught some goddamned manners." The room would be almost in early warm in just a few minutes, the kids would need to figure something out fast.

MJ's legs felt like Jelly and ironically or coincidentally, she never could damn tell, her clothes felt like actual jelly when she touched them as her hands and body started glitching constantly "Damn it, I'm already starting to reach my limit" She panted out as she stopped to catch her breath before sucking air back in through her nostrils, at least the rest of my senses are fine for now" She said to herself before continuing to run. It was at this point she heard someone screaming that he had two hostages and crabs coming out of alleyway. MJ rolled her eyes with a look that said she was 220% done with all this "Oy vey, well you better be fucking welcome for what I'm going to do for you Lexi" MJ muttered to herself as she quietly made her way to where the crabs were coming from. As she entered the alley, she saw three people, one was a standard hostage, an unconscious Lexi and a Hobo? "Ok, lady, listen up as soon as I starting fighting the trash man, I want you to take the unconscious girl and get her out of the alleyway at the very least. Since he'll be to busy fighting me to come after you" MJ said calmly with the woman nodding "Thank you Ma'am. Alright trash man! Let's fight and please don't waste my time with an excessive amount of banter, I'm tired, I'm reaching my limit and you kidnapped a hero...granted I don't like her that much BUT that does not matter, she is still a hero. It is time to defeat your sorry butt and as a bonus I get to rub it into Lexi's smug face" MJ said as she rushed forward ready to punch, as well as prepared to glitch out of the way of any attacks the trash man used.

Ken'ichi Yamamoto

The Homeless Hero.

Seo_Han-Ryang_3.png

Mood: Entertained with a hint of mischievousness.

Interactions: Lexi Amyleii Amyleii , Mj Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
After seeing to his first...disappointing visitor mostly since she was already unconscious he already had another one, maybe he should have used his own voice in the first place, he had to take back his earlier thought it seemed that the current generation was just like his he only didn’t ask his bait to make it clear enough that a ‘villain’ was nearby. Ken’ichi didn’t have much time but he slowly sized up the female in front of him he already knew what he needed to do first before the real fun started, find out her quirk. He was going to let her see how a real villain would react to a hero rushing in especially in a hostage situation.

A sinister smile covered Ken’ichi face as he let her got closer and close without even moving an inch until she was nearly in melee range, instead he just sat still and moved his hand holding his Bo staff to the side directly over the unconscious female. “Oh, your appro...nah screw it that was wasted last time." Ken'ichi said letting her get slightly close. "one more step and I smash her head open.” He was planning to play the villain role to the letter. “Listen kiddo let me just say this just because I’m a hero, doesn’t mean my threats aren’t real I’m not here to let the weak or useless pass so lets see how you deal with this situation, on a side note stating your plan directly in front of your opponent, not the smartest move.” The smile on Ken’ichi’s face grew wider and wider as with his free hand he raised his hat slightly higher revealing his eyes. “You want to get these two out of here I’ll let them go then we can truly fight, my only demand is for you to use your quirk ten times in a row.” Despite his usual personality he wasn’t playing himself he was playing a villain and as such he changed how he usually acts for now anyway.

Ken’ichi sat, waited and watched closely one sign of aggression of he was going to bring the bo staff down into the ground directly next to the unconscious woman's head cracking the floor which in his mind would simulate the loss of the woman's life leading to a huge point deduction. Should she choose to listen to his demands putting her already exhausted body through its paces he would be impressed after all a hero must put their life on the line to protect a civilian. If she tried anything else it would depend on how well it went before he even thought of the points.

MJ stopped and rolled her eyes once again before she started laughing "Hehehehehahahahaha, so you want me the hero show you my power off? Very well, who am I to say no to a fan of quirks like yourself" MJ laughed out loud "Ok so let's get started just ten times you say? Heh, that's easy for me so...let's. Get. Dangerous" MJ said pointing at Ken'ichi as a mysterious wind blew through the alley causing her shirt and tie to blow in the wind before she jumped up and down letting the feeling of Jelly out of her legs

"He's playing to his role, but the fact that he is a pro, makes him more confident than he should be" MJ thought to herself "If I show aggression however he will bring that little stick down onto Lexi's head and split it like an egg or watermelon, which ever analogy works better" MJ continued "Ok mate better not blink other wise you might not see what I do" MJ said before she started glitching, all around herself in the small space, she did it eight times before stopping where she originally was and pretending to be tired. panting and sucking air "Ok, that's eight times just two more" She said in between sucking in air "Two more left and you'll let the two of them go. Ok" MJ said before she stood up straight again. She then glitched twice more, the first was about halfway between the two of them with her leg starting to swing around like a roundhouse kick and as quickly as she appeared, she glitched away again and glitched right in front of him and her leg continued to swing at his "That's ten and check mate" MJ said coldly as she let her leg follow through getting closer and closer to Ken's head "He has to either block it or follow through with what he implied but will get kicked in the head, if he does" MJ thought to herself as she put on a smile

NoxianNova NoxianNova

f0a3cd516ae784893c08660e73751ebc.jpg

Daizo Lee

Daizo sucked in a breath, hidden tight behind the pillar. He forced himself not to make a noise. The aura of the warehouse grew drastically dangerous when sounds of bullets ringing rang out from the teacher's direction. Edzan destroyed the pesky snipers from a distance in a flawless sequence, and allowed the room to fall into silence. Daizo paid little attention to the hero's words, and focused on calculating a a plan that would at least give the two, Leona and him, a chance to escape. They wouldn't survive fighting the pro-hero head on. Not with their wounds or inexperience. Still, Daizo readied his quirk, ready to change his own size, or the size of the building in an instant. If Leona could distract Edzan long enough, he'd be able to shrink the pillars behind Edzan, allowing the structure collapse primarily in his area, and giving them a window to escape in the rubble. It was iffy, but it seemed like his only bet.

Daizo turned to inform Leona of his plan, when Edzan began his speech. "This is such a drag..." He muttered. He didn't need the usual, 90% of you don't belong here. Hell, Daizo didn't want to be there. But he wasn't going to turn back having succeeded this far into the tests. Surrendering wasn't an option, especially since he'd been injured trying to survive out there. He might as well pass the exam. Daizo took a quick glance at the gun once Edzan slid it over to them, but really was shocked when the teacher mentioned the two students by name. How did he know it was them? Had he tabs on all the examiners?

He couldn't think for long, as crimson red pellets flew in from outside, quickly countered by Edzan. Another student arrived, a blood-based quirk type. Edzan's speed was all too fast for Daizo to comprehend, as he kicked the other boy to nonsense, ultimately sending him hurdling towards the pillar he and Leona hid behind. The sound of the crack forming in the pillar was unnerving. In another blink of the eye, Edzan appeared on their side of the pillar, and forced Leona who'd just handed him the gun, into him with power. Edzan would not hold back. With instinct, Daizo dropped the weapon and hugged Leona in a tight grip, increasing his own size to act as a cushion as they both went flying into the wall behind them. The impact formed another crack in the wall behind Daizo, but the added resilience of his current size seemed to protect him.

Leona stood up quickly, and Daizo himself readied his position. It took him a moment to wake up, but once he did, his hatred for the teacher only grew tenfold. Not only did Daizo go out of his way to wake up and attend this tournament, he'd been beat up by a teacher? He wasn't robbed of his precious sleep to become anybody's rag doll, and Edzan was no exception. He would not be at the teen's mercy. Daizo's head skimmed the roof even in a slightly slouched position , and subconsciously, the anger only made him grow in strength and size. "You've made today..." Daizo shouted as he charged forwards at the pro-hero, the floor shaking and cracking with each steps. His shoulders pushing past the pillars, and forming cracks and dents in them. "Such a drag!" With that, Daizo leaned forwards towards the teacher, cocking his massive arm back. Even just his arm was enough to cast a giant shadow that wrapped around Edzan's, far greater in size and mass than the teacher. Daizo brought his arm down with ferocity, and no remorse!

Ken'ichi Yamamoto
The Homeless Hero.

1570662837036.png

Interactions: Mj Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Mood: Entertained

Ken’ichi watched closely at the showing the quirk, it seemed like teleportation with a twist. Most people that can teleport actions change during it, whether its a simple leg moving so this just made it more interesting. It seemed she was a teleporter that could pause her action as she teleported allowing her to prepare attacks before an actual attack which was very useful. As the eighth teleport happened he smirked she looked tired but not only that...he caught it or more clearly his quirk predicted it, it wasn’t fully there as it missed the ninth only his reactions allowed him to keep an eye on the female.

The gap closer was simple to see the rest had been close range with her returning to her original spot but the ninth she closed the distance the tenth was go time. His quirk didn’t catch the tenth but it didn’t need to he was already prepared, the millisecond she disappeared Ken’ichi was already moving his body backward why because with that time of quirk Ken’ichi knew what he would do which was prepare a move on the ninth and go for a vital point, in this case, the most obvious one, the head. As she appeared in front of him he caught a glance of her leg raised and the same smile from before appeared on his face as he poured every ounce of his weight into his back, using his Bo staff to further enhance the speed of him laying back digging it into the ground and forcing his arms to push it down. He ended up laying right onto his back narrowly dodging the kick. The force created did end up hurting Ken'ichi slightly or at least his poor old back but he didn't even grimace he didn't want to make her got cocky thinking she had managed to hurt him as cockiness leads to mistakes and he wanted to see what this female was truly made of.

“Sky’s looking lovely today isn’t it?” Ken’ichi said chuckling it was a smart move, very smart she did the ten jumps which meant the two were safe and knowing that after that point the real fight would begin tried to get an attack off unlucky for her, her opponent had been dodging attacks from higher caliber opponents since before she was born. Ken’ichi didn’t stay still for even a second using the force he had projected that smashing him into the ground in the first place to act as a propulsion system his legs started to work to get him to his feet. His arm tightened around his that was currently dug into the ground, he had the perfect leverage point made up from his early dodge, he wouldn’t have long before she would use her quirk again or maybe just attacked but he didn’t need it. He purposely kept his Bo staff dug into the ground and this time using the small hole he had created with it to push up forcing the Bo staff to bend using the force behind it to try and get back to his feet, he got this idea from pole jumping along time ago. He may have only been a little bit off the ground before the female would be able to do anything but that little bit meant he had much more maneuverability than being fully on the ground.

Dante

Fighting alongside: Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Daizo fin fin

Hoping for backup from: Hunter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Pissed off: Edzan Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

About to get the shite beat out of him by: Yuri FireMaiden FireMaiden
Dante was a bit shocked the teacher gave him a chance to leave, but his grin never faltered.

"If I cut and run now.. that would be immutable proof that I didn't belong here... I'd never be able to raise my head around you as your student if I backed down now!" Dante declared, his heart beating louder in his ears as he knew what was gonna come. Oh yeah, this was going to hurt.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,

He barely had a second to react. Those crimson blades that encircled him bunched up on his side to shield Dante from the kick. They seemed to do little more than burst into a shower of blood that coated a good bit of Delta Force's side. Though it took the brunt of the blow, Dante still felt the overwhelming force as he was sent sideways.

I thank whatever Gods may be,
For my unconquerable soul,

He felt pressure on his head as he was grabbed and unceremoniously thrown at the pillar. Brace! He had to brace! He gathered what blood remained from his wings that wasn't coating Delta Force and hardened it over his body where he'd hit. Even then, the force of the hit knocked the air out of him for several seconds.

In the fell clutch of circumstance,
I have not winced nor cried aloud,

His entire body felt decimated from that attack. It would have been easy to take the teacher's way out: to admit defeat and end the pain. Or even to stay where he was on the ground. But a fire burned in Dante's eyes as he lifted his head. Clawing at the rubble beneath him, he forced his aching body to rise, the grin once more spreading over his features even as a fresh gash on his forehead oozed blood down his face.

Under the bludgeonings of chance,
My head is bloody, but unbowed,

Everything hurt. Every one of his muscles screamed at him to stay down. Now the other teacher was here. She seemed more chilled out, but her words.. She was coming for him. He stepped up even with the girl who stood first, watching as the other guy seemed to grow into a mountain.

"Let's show these two why we deserve to be here... I'll force an opening out of them, somehow... I'm depending on the three of you to give them all you've got when I do..." he patted Leona on the shoulder, that damned smile still on his lips, though now it seemed more calm, resigned...

Beyond this place of wrath and tears,
Looms but the Horror of the Shade,

"A Hero runs towards the fire..." Even as the words left his lips, he didn't know if he said that to reassure the others, or as a conscious acknowledgement that he was about to charge headlong into hell itself. As the large boy made his move, Dante shot forward. Everything had been building up to this moment. The floor around the teachers' feet had a healthy painting of blood from his scattershot. The teacher had never been the actual target. It had been a trap he set.

And yet the menace of the years,
Finds and shall find me unafraid,

He held up a hand, the blood suddenly flying from the ground like senbon needles at the teachers. Any blood they'd stepped on would have solidified, sticking their feet to the ground. While they could probably break it easily with their abilities, it was another subtle ploy. The real trap was prepared for Edzan. As the teacher made his counter move against the two pronged attack, he'd find himself attacked from within his guard. By overlapping with Delta Force, all that blood Delta Force had accumulated on himself from attacking Dante was suddenly fired like a shot right at Edzan's head and body from impossibly close.

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,

With that trap sprung, and with Daizo focused on Edzan, he held out his hand, the blood that had struck out at the teacher heeding his call. The blood swirled and shifted into twisted blade in his right as he never broke stride, ducking under Daizo's arm to charge straight into the fire, straight at Yuri.

I am the Master of my Fate,
I am the Captain of my Soul.

Letting his left hand trail behind him, he slashed once for her, immediately throwing his left hand forward. The blood he'd collected from the ground, as well as more from his body, formed into an orb. Here, at point blank, he showed his future teacher Blood Bullet: Tank Buster. That entire mass spun on its axis, twisting like a bullet as it shot straight for her solar plexus as a harrowing mass of armor shredding blood.

This is where he put every fucking thing on the line. He had said he was counting on three of them. That hadn't been punch drunk delirium. Sword-bro didn't seem the type to just tuck tail and run. Dante knew a guy like that would be close by, waiting for an opportunity. He wasn't so foolish as to think his sneak attack and this follow up would stop either of the teachers. This was just to force an opening, to force the teachers focus onto him. He was willing to sacrifice his body, to take the brunt of their counter attack just to open up this little bit of an opening for the others...

As the shot left his hand and he prepared to try and defend himself, he cast a subtle glance towards Daizo and Leona. With that wild grin still on his lips, that look conveyed everything without the need to say a word.

Now.... it's your turn

Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost fin fin FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan Miller.png

To be honest, Edzan didn't have the best start to his day, when he woke up and went to get some fresh air out on his balcony he noticed so animal of some kind had knocked about half the sand and rocks out of his little zen garden he kept out there, and his breakfast of toast and eggs came out burned when he was grabbing the paper.... and when he was trimming his bonsai tree he'd sneezed and trimmed to many leaves off a branch..... than Delta Force punched a bird out of the sky like a volleyball because it flew by too close to his window. so things had been pretty shitty.

but now there he was, fighting 3 on 1 on an empty stomach, low on sleep, and upset about his little tree. To say the least, he was ready for the test to be over and for this battle with his possible students to conclude, and as the group got up and prepared themselves to attack, Edzan smiled slightly- He was glad none of them chose to back down, no matter the turn out of this fight he'd be putting good words for the three, and as Daizo and Dante launched their attacks toward him it felt like everything slowed down for Edzan.

He scanned the room, watching Daizo slam out the supports of the roof, the rocks and debris crumbling down toward him, the now hulking body and fist of Daizo launching at him, the blood exploding into spikes at his feet, and off of Delta Force, how the students were fighting was nothing to sniffle at but this was truly impressive, they were planning ahead with their attacks and knew that he wouldn't be able to dodge everything, smirking Edzan remarked

"Mhm, Clever bastard made me set up a trap on myself. Well done... I dare say I'm impressed, This may be the first time in a couple of years I've been hit by a student... well, I'll grade them all high for that, I do hope they all can recover the this and actually make it to school. Delta Force! Breakaway the chains that bind your arms and the weight that keeps you in place, Do as you please and keep your host safe... and make sure they don't try this again."

and like that, as the last words left Edzan's mouth, Delta Force lifted a hand and took the X-glasses from its face and crushed the flames they were made of in its hand, with a large burst of neon flame splashing from within its palm, it's eyes, now uncovered lit up like floodlights, radiating energy from within that lit up and entire room in an instant, and just like that it seemed like everything stopped, Delta Force was moving so fast that everything else had frozen in comparison, it walked off of Edzan, leaving boot prints seared into the ground, its fists moved like a blur as it bashed away the blood spikes at Edzan's feet and some of the attack going toward his head.

walking forward by the arm of Daizo, taking each long stride like it was going for a casual stroll, it placed 5 powerful kicks across the length and on spin kick the side of the boy's giant face, trying to knock him out, it stepped in front of Dante and looked him in the eyes, he could see the fire in them and the smirk on his face. Delta Force enjoyed people that weren't afraid of a fight, they didn't care what may happen, they simply fought and if they won, good. and if they lost, They'd win next time. Delta Force nodded before he sent a quick punch into his gut, before walking to address the last student.

It looked at Leona and floated around her a couple of times, still not sure if the girl was a victim of some kind of scandal or if she had taken her shirt off for more flexibility in battle, either way, it didn't matter. It floated upward to the crumbling ceiling, kicking a few down toward her and also smashing the ones dropping at Edzan.

Dropping down and walking back to Edzan he stood behind him slightly, reforming the X-glasses in its hand and placing them on its face, and just as its eyes were covered and the radioactive like light in the room faded, everything slowly sped back up to normal speed, Places were Delta Force struck experienced the impacts all at once, the blood at Edzan's feet was destroyed and scattered away, tiny bits of rocks crumbled around him as well, the remaining blood shots from Dante hit Edzan head-on, as well as some chunks of stone that Daizo had hit down, catching him in the shoulder.

Delta Force placed a hand on Edzan's back, keeping him from falling from the impacts, some blood trickled down Edzan's brow as he looked up at the scene looking at the wounds he'd received.

"Heh... Well done landing a hit or two on me, kids... Ugh- I'm getting too old for this."

1570331945155.pngHunter silently followed the teacher after the one kid saved him to try and give him a hand and hopefully rejoin the others. He snuck into the warehouse silently in time to see the old man's thing chained up. He still had over half his spirit energy thankfully so he was able to shoot off 5 swords at each teacher, while riding one to close into melee. He flipped his large claymore over and held it by the blade. It wasn't a commonly known technique but it was a historical one and it was useful fo dealing blunt force damage. He got behind the fire teacher who seemed to have been cooled off and took a swing at the back of her head and neck. Best case scenario she wast knocked out. Worst case scenario... he didn't want to think about.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost fin fin FireMaiden FireMaiden Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

cfab1e91af14fbd7c172fd0e9ed660e8.jpgLeona Write
Interaction: fin fin (Daizo) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan) One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dead del la Cruz)

Mentioned: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Hunter)
Daizo and Dante were the ones to charge in first. Daizo shaking the ground with his attack, Leona glad for her stance. It kept her on her feet despite the shockwave, the blast of debris finding her position, something small hit her stomach and arms, but nothing to be mad about. Dante triggered his trap shortly after, his main attack focusing on Meltdown, which left Leona as the backline. Support. Jagged spikes began forming from the blood on her arms, smaller than what she normally would create, but there were twice as many. Half shot off towards Yuri with the flick of her hand, the spikes alternating which side they were aimed at, a slight wooshing sound as they sped past, sticking into the wall behind the two. Her goal was to try and lessen the openings the older woman would have to counter, or even get away from Dante, her focus shifted to Edzan.

There wasn't much she could honestly do to him. Delta Force was the biggest threat in the room, the speed and strength it possessed, the other half of her blood spikes were aimed for the teacher's legs. She wanted to keep him in one spot, or at the very least, keep him from gaining much ground as he beat down Daizo. At first, it didn't seem like anything was happening, she was hitting her targets when all of the sudden, every blood spike she had sent out, the one's part of Dante's trap, shattered. She would have stood there awestruck, had the sound of breaking roof not cause her instincts to kick I to overdrive and send Leona half sliding, half rolling out of the way. She didn't avoid it completely, but she would assume that the goal of trapping her failed. Leona shook her foot free, scooting back, her eyes darting to Edzan when her hand hit their only option.

The gun.

It was at that exact moment that the samurai's swords started flying in aimed at both teachers, Leona knew this was her only opening. Delta Force, the space shadow would be to busy catching to deflecting the swords, but she would have to be fast. She didn't even bother putting the gun over her shoulder as she dashed for Edzan. One-shot. She had one shot to make this. If she failed, they would lose this fight. The blood surrounding Edzan's feet, not just her own but Dante's, began to liquefy swirling around his legs as she vaulted off a broke wall, landing on the man's back. Immediately, Leona slammed her hand down on his wounded forehead, the swirling blood snaking up his legs to cover her own, hardening to glue her to his back, some of the blood covering her legs all the way up to her waistline. The blood was belted around his torso, possibly digging into him, the barrel of the gun pressed to the back of his head, her finger on the trigger. At the same time, he should be finding it hard, or almost impossible to move, Leona focusing on constructing his blood flow to stop his muscle movements. She didn't know if it would work fully on someone so strong, but she had to try.

"One bullet, right? Well, sir, it's right here."

anime-girl-clipart-shorts-839263-8849415.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Hunter) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Mentioned:

Yuri was ready to fight, she wanted to punch this little shit in the throat, just so he knew what the hell being dosed with foam felt like. But, she also would have to admit the creativity and the fact he did successfully pulled it off really impressed the hell out of her. That's the first time anyone had ever done that to her in a combat situation, she wanted to see what else this kid had up his sleeves. However, a big ass blood bullet was not the thing she expected. Her arms went out front as it was sent to collide with her. She couldn't dodge like she could the little ones and the where the sheer quantity of it couldn't be burnt away like the attempt to glue her in place. No, this slicked her arms and torso, sour-smelling smoke rising off every piece of exposed skin or fabric it touched, she was effectively grossed out. Once again, not exactly by the blood itself, the texture of it. She hated that. She slid back, the blood bullet pushing her cross the room, if not for the material required to make her clothing, she very well could have been nude.

"Nice kiddo!" She called out, "I've thought of a great lesson thanks to you!" She was going to spray everyone with fire represents, and make it clear that if anyone tried that shit again, she would expel them. Nice job Dante. Suddenly, the kid looked like he had been thoroughly punched, the blood spikes the other one had been throwing out ceased, finally allowing the woman an opening to quickly move out of the way of the giant mass. It finally shot past her, doing god knows how much damage as it escaped. However, Yuri would be unable to clean herself off as those fucking spirit blades materialized again, forcing her to dodge, her eyes scanning the room for Hunter's location. He was riding one of the swords. Marvelous. The woman kept watching, dodging until he was right behind her. Kicking up a spare metal piece not a second too late, she heard the sword hit it, her body turning, arm firing upward. The metal she had kicked up melted right onto her flesh, her blazing white eyes meeting Hunter's. "Aww, did you miss me?" She sent a punch directly into her stomach, peeling the melted metal off her arm, she smiled. "You almost had me."

Last edited:
MJ continued her round house kick and glitched away after it missed, out of worrying of getting attacked and her leg landed back on the ground giving her a solid stance, she was prepared to fight until her every bone in her body was broken, not that it should come to that considering this was only a mock battle and the villain she was fighting was actually a hero "Hehe, wanna know the funny thing mate? Despite it looking bad at the moment but if I could I'd be grabbing your hostages and absolutely booking it, not because I couldn't beat you but simply for the fact of it makes sense for hero who is already tired and whose Quirk is more useful for dodging than actual attacks." MJ said calmly as the trash man started to get up "Yeah, the sky is lovely, ain't it? So given that you haven't attacked me from range, my guess is that either you've got either a defensive quirk or something that helps you dodge attacks. Not that I can tell real well but that's my best guess given from just that one dodge, ah well, can't dodge what you can't see coming." MJ taunted before she started bolting at Ken, it didn't matter what he did there was no way he could see this next attack coming "Time for a special trick, hope he's prepared to dodge this" MJ thought to herself as she continued to bolt towards him, as she reached him, she started sliding underneath him, her foot straight up as if she was trying to kick someone and as she picked up speed from sliding she glitched from underneath him she reappeared in front of him, "Hiya trash man...dodge this attack." She said smiling as her nose specifically was involuntarily glitching, signalling that now her second sense was now messing up as well.

NoxianNova NoxianNova

7609150a35048c71f2d866d1fcdd1422.gif

Daizo Lee

Daizo's greedy thirst for pain was seeping off of him now, his eyes feral and wild. This was it. He was going to crush this pro-hero! He was going to end the fight by squishing this nuisance of a teacher like a bug. The stabbing pain Edzan had given him, Leona, and their newest arrival was enough. In his giant form, Daizo flexed and pulsed of unnaturally great muscle and physique. Veins stretched across his arms like snakes intertwining, and his usually pale skin was red. The blood users could likely sense the blood pulsing through them, pounding hard against the sides of each vein. Now! He thought, as the giant hand came down on Edzan. In only a matter of a second, Daizo's entire feeling had changed.

A speedy sequence of attacks were carried out on him, and in a blink of an eye, pain pulsed all over his own body, and a strong sensation of force entered his face. His giant skin flapped loosely. Delta Force's attack caused a giant BOOM! sound of just how fast and hard the quirk had to be to really impact the student's power, moment, and force. Daizo flew back a couple feet, his weight holding him down for the most part. He hadn't even touched Edzan.

"What... is this?" He thought to himself. Quickly, he reached for one of the metal bars supporting the building's ceiling. His hand clasped tight against it, as he steadied himself. His vision was fixing itself again, slightly blurred from the attack. But from what he could see, Dante and Leona were carrying out attacks of their own. In the side of his vision, the sword-user had returned, but with yet another teacher. The sudden feeling of warmth in the room could only be her doing. Leona was carrying out an attack of her own, and it only seemed wise to aid the other boy. Forming 2 sets of 2 on 1 combat.

Now headed in Yuri's direction, Daizo's jog turned into a run. He dipped one hand against the ground, and like ice cream to the spoon, the concrete furled into his hand. forming a giant ball of ground in one hand. He whipped the ball in unsuspecting Yuri's direction. The sound of metal denting followed soon after as he dug his hands into one of the crates lined up in the warehouse. Similar to his former attack, he launched it towards Yuri, and only continued whipping the remaining crates lined up towards the teacher.

Interaction: fin fin FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan Miller (1).png

Edzan Side stepped and jumped to and from pillars dodging the falling debris as Delta force covered his back, Grabbing all the swords that were flung at him and smashing them to bits in it's clenched fists, tossing them to the ground before shooting upwards and destroying the falling debris that Daizo's fall at caused and anything else the boy pulled up that game Edzan's way.

Edzan turned to see Leona rushing towards him with the gun in one hand, she darted back and forth around pillars out of his sight when she jumped off of one and shot towards him, clenching a fist he swung but was a bit off as the blood trickled across his face and some had splattered his glasses, His fist barely brushing through the girls long black hair as she swung around the extended arm and onto his back, tightening her grip and chaining him to the ground.

Delta force turned in an instant and moved so fast it seemed to materialize behind Leona, Swinging its fist straight toward her back like a bullet.

and it stopped.

the speed shot off a gust of wind that blew some dust away as it stood, frozen behind the girl with the gun pointed at Edzan's head. Edzan slowly turned to look at the girl, reaching up to pull off his glasses to reveal his glowing yellow eyes, placing them back on after wiping the blood of them.

"Mhm, Well done Leona. you exposed managed to catch Delta Force while it was busy defending my flank... I suppose I should keep up my end of the deal."

he lifted his hands in the air and Delta Force faded out and into Edzan. and as it did, Edzan quickly moved one hand onto Leona's arm and the other on her back, slamming her into the ground in front of him as he smashed his way out of the blood in the process, grabbing the gun as it flew through the air he lifted it up and pointed it at his own head and pulled the trigger, the hammer hit the firing pin and simply made a click sound as nothing fired from it.

Edzan dropped the cartridge from the gun next to her to reveal there wasn't a single bullet in the gun and holstered the gun on his leg. "Nicely done. you two, I'm sure whatever I saw in the stairwell was a misunderstanding. I'd advise you back down from Yuri with your wounds." He said as he slowly walked out of the warehouse calmly, as he turned his back he smirked slightly, thinking to himself "Mhmph, I guess some of these kids do show some promise after all."

(Character/Worldbuilding)

Fumetsu.png

Clouds of smoke and distant screams could be heard from the small city below, debris fell and buildings collapsed as people ran through the streets, all in fear of one being that slowly walked behind them, the corpses of those not fast enough were left behind and those too weak to run were discarded like a broken toy, car alarms filled the air and the raging flames grew across the city as more towering buildings and bodies fell. Fumestu walked through the chaos, one powerful step at a time.

"A city of weaklings falls at my feet, begging for mercy. their vanguard crushed in an instant as the looming threat of demise claims those once thought to be warriors of hope and peace. A city and people brought to their knees by one man! Fumetsu no Senshi- God's chosen! the Divine wrath sent from the heavens to purge the world and start it over a new leaving only the strong to survive."

a man drove his car at top speed hoping to stop the moving wall of death, slamming down the gas pedal and going straight towards him, IT had to be stopped. As the car barreled forward Fumetsu continued his death march, the 5-ton bullet slammed into him exploding in an instant due to the fire coating the ground.

the smoke cleared to reveal the man's body held in Fumetsu's clutches as he continued his walk, fire pluming off his armor and sending pillars of black smog into the air. tightening his grasp on his head as the man fought- kicking and punching against the tower of doom trying to subdue him in any way but to no avail. an audible snapping and crushing could be heard throughout the street as his body went limp and Fumetsu dropped it aside like a piece of garbage.

as he walked the scene behind him came into view, a path of death sprawling miles behind him, coated in the blood of hero, villain, and civilian alike, none could even leave a scratch on the Immortal warrior.

"I return to a world crippled by decades without war, even your soldiers are weak and foolish! I will rip the spine from the crippled body of this country and crush its skull with my Iron fist, Clenched around the necks of all those praised as warriors but are truly cowards dressed in armor! None shall stop God himself from tearing a hole in the world with his own bare hands!"

He continued his slow march towards whatever piece of civilization was in front of him. Dragging two massive chains behind him, bound to at least 6 tons of golden weights on each side

Dante

Fighting alongside: Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Daizo fin fin
Hunter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Somehow didn't get killed by: Edzan Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Probably about to get double tapped by: Yuri FireMaiden FireMaiden
She had nowhere to move. Between the Tank Buster round shoving her back and the additional blood spikes. He had her cornered. He took a step forward, when a sudden impact caused him to drop to one knee, blood bursting from his mouth to spray the ground in front of him.

He tried to take a breath, but it felt like knives dug into his entire body when he inhaled. If his ribs hadn't been broken in that first hit, they sure as hell were broken now. Still, his jaw clenched as he forced the grin back on his lips, the fire in his eyes refusing to be extinguished.

Not yet.

His right hand still clutched a crimson blade, which he dug into the ground. Slowly, he forced his way back to his feet. Daizo had turned his attention to Yuri, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the teacher. He only needed one shot, one opportunity....

With Hunter and Daizo drawing her attention, the blade in his hand reformed into an orb. He didn't have much blood left. Even now, his vision was starting to blur. He looked awful. The buttons on his vest and shirt were all but obliterated, the open remnants of his clothes revealing a nasty black and purple bruise that consumed almost his entire torso. Unlike others, his body was not trained to take the kind of hits Delta Force could dish out, and his Quirk did nothing to boost his natural defenses.

But it wasn't over yet.

He threw the orb, watching it split into three projectiles that spread out to pursue Yuri. Between Daizo's throws and the blood projectiles, he was hell bent on forcing her into a corner. He left one opening that would send her right at him.

He knew he was going to likely take another hit. He looked defenseless, it'd be easy to take him out and possibly use him as a hostage.

That is, if it wasn't for the pool of blood he'd coughed up. It would shadow her, and the second she got close, it'd snare her legs. Then the pursuing shots would snare the rest of her.

However... he wouldn't know it the plan worked. As soon as he triggered everything, his eyes rolled back. The blood would stay solidified as a snare trap for a minute or two, then it would liquify without him consciously keeping it up.

With that stupid grin still on his lips.... He lost consciousness while still standing... His arms hung limply by his side, his sheer stubborn tenacity the only thing that kept him standing even as blood still trickled down his face. His blackened and bruised body stood as a testament to a will that couldn't be so easily broken...

Kireina Bijin, The Heavensward Hero "Mercy"
Interactions: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Amyleii Amyleii @Wharehouse Group (Open)

9JygoPj.png

Despite being a practical giant the white glad form of Kireina had been swiftly making her way across the cityscape skyline, the use of the color making her practically invisible in the bright sunlight using such as cover, it would not be best not to have the children distracted in something so important after all. She had already extracted those who had fallen in a more critical condition, while ideally they would be left for their fellow students to rescue there were circumstances when that simply would not be acceptable, oh she really wished they wouldn't get so hurt but that was why she was here, to come along and kiss it better.

Several students had already been pulled from the proverbial fires, many having been overwhelmed by the robots...hmm maybe next time they should try and get some padded so they didn't get hurt as much?. Some of these traps and machines really did seem a bit much for children that were only just being exposed to a bit of conflict like that, but she was here so nothing to worry about, they had the treatment and a kiss goodnight as they napped, now tucked away in a warm hospital cot to recover. Several white bowling ball-sized orbs would patter along behind her on hand like limbs, some carrying bags and other tools as she pulled another child from the streets, a little girl who smelled of cooked lobster? hmm well a little bit of salve, cleaning up the burned area...oh and some cocoa butter to help out as well, a myriad of items being handed to her as she works in a matter of seconds before passing them gently off to to the orbs hands as they scuttled off to add another to the long list of patients. Really it had barely been twenty minutes and the numbers were already this high? she really needed to have a word with the principle after this.

Fast forward and the test was almost at a close, wiping her brow she heads for another site likely in need of her attention according to the camera feed, it seemed Edzan was really playing too rough again, such a naughty boy...he should be much more gentle with the applicants....making so much more work for her. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she shrugs and keeps up her direction though not before seeing and hearing a trail of chaos off to the side...oh it looked like the little sugarplum had found a friend...hmm? well at least this one doesn't seem hurt but the trail of sugary blood and clothing scraps is an issue, though not as big an issue the echoing obscenities....now that she really would need to look into, what sort of person taught that impressionable innocent young mind such words? she could only shake her head in disapproval.

Finally dropping down just behind Edzan as he was walking off the gentle hand of Kireina touches his shoulder for a moment as she surveys the scene more closely "Oh dear you really have been playing rough havent you?, Are we going to need to have another talk about proportional force?" despite the woman smiling there were a tense unease and disapproval behind her closed eyes as she looked down at him, the air seemingly frozen for an instant before she turns and skips along to her patient, the soft patter of her feet in the blood as she looks around in wonderment at the warehouse "My my this is an awful lot of blood, hmm well I know someone whos going to be perfect for the blood drive when he gets better" an overly cheery and bubbly smile before she starts looking over the form of Dante with a critical eye as her orb-like minions seem to be catching up with her, one holding up a large tablet that seems to have the boys picture on along with a long list of medical jargon "Hmm, Hmm oh that's wonderful! This won't be too bad then just a little bit of blood......." going to gently lay down the boy and work on those ribs while singing a sweet little tune, then hoisting him up like a baby to rest his head against her neck "Hey there sleepy, drink up......there we good, big boy sips if you can!" holding him with one arm as she scans the rest of the room with the same whimsical glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back