• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure RP(ACCEPTING)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ryder Hendricks - 29 - Human Base Scout - Location: Outside - Open
Ryder stared out the window for a moment, "I know he didn't want us to venture out alone, but if I find her... Technically not out on my own." Ryder smiled slightly, "Let's change into something dry and then go find her. I'd feel bad waiting only for something to happen to her." He changed and headed down, glancing around the corners, it reminded him of when he was sneaking out one time of his parents' house. To go track down his younger sister who had snuck out to a party. She had gotten caught which she had deserved, but Luna had always been one of the best runners in their group. So while he would usually just let things play out, this was more so a matter of survival. He snuck out the back door of the building, glancing up as he stuck to the shadows of the wall and then crept to a secret escape he used all the time if he wanted to venture out alone. Of course, if something ever happened say Zomibes broke into their base he'd be sure to let the others know of it. It was an underground passage, covered in bushes and trees. He never understood why it was there, but he didn't care. He opened it slid through it and then pulled out his flashlight.

Flashing it down the walkway to make sure it hadn't been entered. But it was still the same. It was a straight tunnel, tall enough for an average-height man to walk through normally. He was waiting for the moment he went to enter it and for zombies to flock to him. It'd be unfortunate but also what he got for playing with fate. He paused as he stepped up the stairs leading to the opening, listening for steps, but heard nothing. "Sounds like the coast is clear." He cracked the flat door open a bit peeking out and smiled, "Fate's with me today!" He said with a smirk, before pushing the door all the way back and climbing out. He shut it glancing around but the coast was still clear, "Odd...and worrisome...Luna did you get yourself into trouble..." Usually, if there weren't at least a few zombies in the area, it meant they had chased prey somewhere else. He placed a hand on his sword, walking carefully and listening. He was now about a mile from the base.

Kelly Triven - 36 - Werewolf Base Medic - Location: Medic Room - Charlotte, Elinor, Sheena
"I know it hurts a lot, but your knee is going to be the worst. Once I start messing with it...you will probably pass out. Keep that in mind..." She hated having to work on her daughter... If there was another available medic she'd be asking them to do it, because this was killing her on the inside. She began to put pressure on Sheena's leg, feeling the inflammation and the infection under the skin. There was one point that held more infection and she pulled out a scalpel. She put a small incision in it and pus poured out of the wound. As it did a large amount of the painful pressure in her leg began to leave. This wasn't the worst of it though, she was going to have to line up the broken bones. She felt almost sick, working on others never bothered her before. She squeezed more of her daughter's leg until a more blood-looking substance began to come out.

Elinor Rezin - 16 - Werewolf Base Leader - Location: Medic Room - Charlotte, Kelly, Sheena
Things began to click into Elinor's mind as she stared at the girl in a mangled state on the table, "Your daughter?" Kelly glanced at Elinor, "Yes, could you go get me some more bandages..." Elinor nodded, "Sure." She turned to go fetch a few more bandages, shocked that Kelly's daughter had actually made it to them. She wanted to know how...surviving on your own was a very difficult thing to do in this world. She brought the bandages, "Here." "Thanks just...um set them there..." There was an insane amount of sweat beading at Kelly's forehead and it made Elinor frown, "Are you okay." "Nope." "Can I help..." "Not really, not unless you know who to make sure bones are lined up to heal properly." Elinor shook her head, "Not a clue..." "Charlotte, this is where you will need to hold her down...Sheena you need to bite down on that rag now...okay sweetie. Let Charlotte hold you down so nothing goes wrong."
Texangamer Texangamer DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Victoria Quinn - 28 - Human Base Fighter - Location: Fifth Floor - Michael
She had made it to the top floor and sighed as she opened the door to walk into the watcher's area. It had been opened up and cleared for use as a watch tower, but also a storage room for certain things. She wiped at some sweat that beaded along her forehead. Her eyes took notice of Michael. "Hey, Michael? Please tell me you haven't been here all night...Do I need to go kick James ass to get him out of bed?" Closing the distance between them.
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Sheena 15 loner location Werewolf Base Medic room

Sheena just looked at her mom as she was in a lot of pain she just wanted to cry she knew her mom was helping but she was hurting she was trying to be brave for her but it was hard tears were dripping down her face she looked up as she saw a scalpel in her mom's hand she got scared a bit but she stayed still it was so very painful she wanted to kick her mum for the pain but she choice not to do it she knew she was helping her" yes ma'am why does it have to heart so much though" she says pouting a bit as she saw charlotte everything hurts she just held onto the table she saw the girl maybe a year older than her helped her mom grab the bandages" I'm going to be brave I'm not scared" she said to no one just to herself she had to be brave for her mum she was going to make it out of this she wanted to hug her mum after being alone for so long but nope she had to endure the pain
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Last edited:
Johnathan, 27, Loner, Location, Police station, Weapons room

"Meanwhile in a town" John is placing supplies in his bag and preparing to look for other survivors. "*sighs* Another day another day of being chased by zombies, I just hope I find survivors." He puts on his helmet, grabs his goggles, loads his M4A1 assault rifle and exits the station, carrying his bag and Walkie Talkie. "Well guess it time fora adventure through the darkness"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back