• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Chat, post possible plot ideas, and let's make an awesome chaotic, heartbreaking, thrill-seeking, every possible emotion-filled story!!! XD

you all are fast at posting damn.
albeit i am trying to make a fancy cs from scratch for another rp im in, but bbcode is mystery to me to this point.

you all are fast at posting damn.
albeit i am trying to make a fancy cs from scratch for another rp im in, but bbcode is mystery to me to this point.
Haha i had my posts ready to go for the most part XD also yeah, good luck with that coding....

It hot outside and hot in the store we lost our ac
eww...well drink plenty of water to stay hydrated at least.

I can see Bones coming across Henry, scaring the crap out of him and Henry just throws a book at him in defense only to find out the big scary wolf likes reading just like him XD
Bones chasing down henry cus he wants more books. henry running for his life cus a giant man is chasing him down.

Bones being a big tough loner who doesn't get along with ppl
Bones going to kelly cus he has a boo boo

Haha i had my posts ready to go for the most part XD also yeah, good luck with that coding....
Like i said to my friend, i might be a programmer that rewrote the newest [at the time which was 1.18.2] Minecraft java version to run on javascript, react and three,js under three months and that was done from scratch.
but after 2 years of dabbling in bbcode wizardry i still claim its a hellspawn of satan since i understand none of it, and my accomplishments in it all purely accidental.

I love the character foil aspect of James and Michael. James is able to fight, but is too chicken at the moment, so doesn't. Michael, is able to fight but can't because he can't properly communicate with the others.

I love the character foil aspect of James and Michael. James is able to fight, but is too chicken at the moment, so doesn't. Michael, is able to fight but can't because he can't properly communicate with the others.
Michael defiantly holds some jealous to James. He's not a watcher by choice and can't believe James who in his eyes 'should' be fighting is staying back. They both are in the same boat, just ones a mental block and the other a physical one. Michal doesn't see it that way tho

Guess I missed the link for this lol Figured I should move this here so I dont clutter the interest check:

I can have Luna out and about looking for supplies if anyone is interested in interacting with her!

I would say she could accidentally bump into Koi and Henry but I don't know if they are closest to the humans or werewolves ha.

I'd be okay with it with though. But I don't know if BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising has any plans for henry so I'm unsure

will read all the posts now but will make a post tomorrow cause sleep is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back