• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guess I missed the link for this lol Figured I should move this here so I dont clutter the interest check:

I can have Luna out and about looking for supplies if anyone is interested in interacting with her!

I would say she could accidentally bump into Koi and Henry but I don't know if they are closest to the humans or werewolves ha.

I'd be okay with it with though. But I don't know if BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising has any plans for henry so I'm unsure
Lol that's fine with me!!! Koi who's trying to sneak away, Henry who is trying to pretend himself out of existence. Someone else comes charging in!! All the fun haha

Ohh SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Luna could be running from the zombies as the two are making their escape from the house and Henry could yank her up into the tree with them. I mean he is a werewolf after all so he has the strength to do so even if he doesn't look it.

Ohh SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Luna could be running from the zombies as the two are making their escape from the house and Henry could yank her up into the tree with them. I mean he is a werewolf after all so he has the strength to do so even if he doesn't look it.
Ooooo that works for me! Plus she small, so he can easily lift her up lol

I'm going to respond for Henry and Victoria, but hold off and see what Dumplingboy may respond with before posting for Kelly.

Once I post these two I'll likely head off for the evening, my head is killing me.

If you want me to change anything about them just let me know and I'll do so tomorrow

I would say she could accidentally bump into Koi and Henry but I don't know if they are closest to the humans or werewolves ha.

I'd be okay with it with though. But I don't know if BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising has any plans for henry so I'm unsure
Also to their location, I'd say they are probably more so in the human territory considering Henry had been living among humans before all hell broke loose.

Now that I'm seeing all the characters in action I'll start adding crushes to my characters

Lol Michael crushing on Victoria, that doesn't surprise me!!! XD Maybe he could offer her help in training. And she tries to learn signing to better communicate with him. Feeling his skills are truly wasted as a Watcher and hopes to get him out in the field of fighting. After all, moving in silence is actually very key! Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Lol Michael crushing on Victoria, that doesn't surprise me!!! XD Maybe he could offer her help in training. And she tries to learn signing to better communicate with him. Feeling his skills are truly wasted as a Watcher and hopes to get him out in the field of fighting. After all, moving in silence is actually very key! Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
I can't see Michael actually pursuing anything. I've more to see him having a crush and putting no more thought behind it. But seeing as they both are a hand-to-hand combat type of person, I definitely can see him offering to help her train as a way of getting close to her

While bones on the other hand will leave squirrels in your bed so his crush will have to carry around a spray bottle 🤣🤣

LMAO Bones leaving squirrels in the bed XD haha just the image of that is hilarious. Along with his pure confusion as to why his crush isn't pleased hahaha

I do plan on giving bones a crush just because that can work on some character development to get him. Maybe a little bit more house trained and work on his ppl skills.
The main issue is that the first choice the character is too young and the second choice the character is a human so I'm having to go a completely different route with who he's going to have a crush on

I don't want to say mainly because I don't want people to kind of feel pressure to age their character up just because a crush was bones might not actually lead anywhere and I like to keep people in suspense lol

I will say it is kind of a shame because I thought they would have been really cute. Not in a sense of them working out but just how bones is with people. He has a crush on it would have had potential for a lot of funny moments 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back