• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll probably just make him have a crush on Kelly. Since she's the only adult werewolf option that would work with his personality

The second option would have been James, but he's a stinky human.

So I guess Sheena is getting a step dad 😋
Jk jk

She won’t trust him at first since last time she trusted someone she got herself kidnapped so yea

She won’t trust him at first since last time she trusted someone she got herself kidnapped so yea
Bones is actually big on kidnapping, which is why Henry would have had his hands full lol.
Bones would just randomly pick him up and take him away cus he wouldn't like that someone else was talking to him.

Oh god XD I can see it now Bones trying to gain favor from Sheena to gain more favor from Kelly ends up scaring Sheena instead

Also, Henry would not respond well to being kidnapped XD

But I can definitely see bones and Sheena haven't rocky relationship. He will definitely have to learn to just be gentle in nature around her also just being intimidating and semi feral doesn't make him the best around those who have trust issues or dealing with trauma.

so Jack will have to await the moment for "Y'all need jesus! Wait that's my job."
cause whatever bone has done at some point will need it.

Oh god XD I can see it now Bones trying to gain favor from Sheena to gain more favor from Kelly ends up scaring Sheena instead

Also, Henry would not respond well to being kidnapped XD
Dead squirrels, keeps getting picked up and moved away from the group. Having to get use to a wolf following him around everywhere, constant grooming. Omg poor Henry would not be okay 😭

so Jack will have to await the moment for "Y'all need jesus! Wait that's my job."
cause whatever bone has done at some point will need it.
Jack was choice number four 🤣

But I think I'll go with Kelly. He actually is scared of her, kinda like a dog afraid of the vet type of thing. So he would have a lot softer approach.

But I think I'll go with Kelly. He actually is scared of her, kinda like a dog afraid of the vet type of thing. So he would have a lot softer approach.
That's a funny thought, towering big bad wolf, scared of a sweet looking woman

So Bone's fourth was ex-biker priest... whose nickname is Father/Daddy in irish......
oh boi, well Bones would have to get chill with a lot of people calling Jack Father then.

That's a funny thought, towering big bad wolf, scared of a sweet looking woman
Well you can easily see what towering big bad wolf would do, but small sweet looking woman, you don't know whats inside her head.

So Bone's fourth was ex-biker priest... whose nickname is Father/Daddy in irish......
oh boi, well Bones would have to get chill with a lot of people calling Jack Father then.
Honestly Jack was number three. I couldn't decide between Jack and Kelly till this morning. I went with Kelly because bones is scared of her and I think that would be funny.

With Jack tho it would probably be more of Jack involuntary has a pet, type dynamic.
Bones crushed aren't really anything to take seriously.

But the crush hasn't been written in yet so idk I may just make it Jack, I just know for right now it's Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back