• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i still have to spend some time at work but i will make a post when i get off.

What did they do if you don’t mind me asking
Oh they both, at the same time decided to crap in the living room! I was upstairs getting ready to bring laundry down to do and I come down to both of them crapping. To say the least, I was livid and if I have a fully fenced-in yard both their asses would be outside!

Yup... and it's not as if I don't take them out! ha... and since Maximus poops in a spiral....his crap was all over the freaking place. So I just got done cleaning all that up and taking a carpet cleaner to my carpet. They are currently both laying at my feet, not moving a muscle...cuz they know they did bad.

Oh they both, at the same time decided to crap in the living room! I was upstairs getting ready to bring laundry down to do and I come down to both of them crapping. To say the least, I was livid and if I have a fully fenced-in yard both their asses would be outside!
Are they still puppies?

Max is 2 years and Luna is 8months, both of them have been potty trained since they were about 5 months old though, cuz I can't stand animals going to the bathroom in the house. Luna I can understand having an accident here and there. Since her bladder is still growing, but crap. I had just taken them out about ten minutes before hand and they both peed and pooped...now I'm sitting here like...why.

Then I don't know. Sorry. Unless Max was like my old dog little miss I can't see any reason for it.

(She used to poop or pee in the house in retaliation every time she got in trouble for getting into the trash)

Then I don't know. Sorry. Unless Max was like my old dog little miss I can't see any reason for it.

(She used to poop or pee in the house in retaliation every time she got in trouble for getting into the trash)
Actually, maybe thats what they decided to do.... I left them home alone for about 10 minutes to go to the gas station and I came back and they were eating a pair of shoes and I got onto them for it....I could see them retaliating against me... -_- stinking mutts... I love them to pieces but getting the smell of dog poop out of the air is hard to do... unless I want to suffocate.

depending on the race and mix of the dog some can have issues with bladder and stuff.
i know i worked for a few years at a dog shelter and had at least 1 dog at all times at home up to 4 at some point.
like my current pooch requires me to go out with her and squat next to her otherwise she will do a little business here a little there essentially taking a whole hour or two do empty herself up around the whole backyards, but if i squat next to her she does it all in one place. some mental thing that i cant fix but eh.

Max is a Husky, German Shepherd, Alaskan malamute, and Pittbull mix. Luna is an Australian Shepherd, Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees, and Pittbull mix(She has a whole lot more to her breed. She's super mutt. but the key holders of her DNA are those.)

Got DNA tests done on them, They both are mutts XD Max even has chow-Chow in him but its like 4% of his DNA

I just got done having to pay a seven grand bill because my cat couldn't pee so. Pets are definitely something 😭😭😭

ah mutts. thats generally the better case for most dogs. since pure breeds get sick easier and liver shorter lives generally, and for some reason cost a lot to get.
that's why i always get my dogs either from family members who cant take care of pups, or from the dog shelter.
like the last dogs i adopted before my current one came as a pair, Damo a mix of Malamut and Timber wolf (he was a pain in the ass to potty training but he was a big walking hug pillow) and as his pair came Cles a mix of Corgi and Grehound, so a long boy small boy. both of them also had a bit of german shepherd in them but it was less than 15%.
they were each others best buds till they died of old age [ both were around 8 years old when i adopted them and they lived for 4 years with me which is a lot since Damo according to the vet should have lived only to 10 years, and he went for full 12 years, dying the same day his buddy died, in the sleep no less.]

I just got done having to pay a seven grand bill because my cat couldn't pee so. Pets are definitely something 😭😭😭
My family had to pay nearly 1k to save our boxer pit when she was a puppy. I wish animals weren't so expensive sometimes. But it's not some we don't regret doing saving her was worth it

I don’t have pets I’m scared of dogs well except for my sisters dogs I’m not afraid of him

Like this bill is ridiculous lol, I had to cancel my vacation. He's still not in the clear yet. He's gonna make sure to spend every penny to my name
Oof....that kind of thing is always rough. Is your cat all better now though?

20230815_112326.jpg

I don’t have pets I’m scared of dogs well except for my sisters dogs I’m not afraid of him
and im afraid of cats [maybe cause one tried to slit my throat when i was a wee baby, it was suffocating me too as it sat on my mouth/face]
but i have no problem with big dogs [generally the bigger the dog the better i am with them]
hell one time someone left a bear cub at the dog shelter thinking it was a weird dog mix.
those were the times raising a smoll bear among dogs, hell he still lives at a nearby zoo.

My family had to pay nearly 1k to save our boxer pit when she was a puppy. I wish animals weren't so expensive sometimes. But it's not some we don't regret doing saving her was worth it
I would have happily paid one grand this 7 grand bill definitely had me considering euthanization which would suck because he's a very young cat and really healthy. He just had this one condition. That's fully treatable. It's just an arm and a leg to treat

That was two months salary. I ended up taking money out of my 401k

I would have happily paid one grand this 7 grand bill definitely had me considering euthanization which would suck because he's a very young cat and really healthy. He just had this one condition. That's fully treatable. It's just an arm and a leg to treat
did you ask for an itemized bill, assuming your from America you should always get itemized bills since you can call out medical places on their hard and heavy markups and you could potentially pay less then what they say if you call them out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back