• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Interest Check(Human/Werewolf/Zombie)ACCEPTING

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
A new disease breaks out, killing thousands upon thousands of humans, and the world is set into panic. Scientists work like mad men to try and find a cure and they use whatever means they can. They soon find out the dogs seem to hold up to the disease better, but it still kills them rather quickly. So they switch their focus to wolves. Capturing six wolves, they bring them to a concealed lab, but little do they know they didn't just catch wolves, they kidnapped werewolves! When six members of the BlueFall Pack end up missing chaos breaks out among the pack and soon news flashes across the tv that werewolves exist and are found to be immune to the disease. This sets up a war between the werewolves once hiding and the humans trying to survive. The scientists experiment on the werewolves taking their blood and trying to form a cure and by doing so they end up creating monsters!!! A batch of the cure turns out to be failed and ends up making none other than zombies!!! Now the humans and werewolves alike are on the run from these zombies because unfortunately, werewolves aren't immune to them! Both races are dwindling in numbers and it's only a matter of time before they all fall. Unless...somehow...somewhere they can work together and finally find a new and true cure!

Yes, this is a werewolf, zombie, and human rp! So we will need werewolf characters and human characters alike! I'd like to keep the numbers somewhat even, but if we have more werewolves than humans that's fine!

RP THREAD
CHARACTERS
CHAT

Timeline
2025: Disease appears and the world is in panic, pretty much shuts down.
2026 - 2027: Hunt for a cure, using all known manners and means.
2028: Werewolves are found & zombies end up created by the end of the year.
2029: Current year, the world is apocalyptic.

Location of RP
Missoula, Montana
Map for Bloody Cure.png

Human Base: In Rose Park
Werewolf Base: In Upper Rattlesnake

Human Base: The human base is located somewhat in the center of Missoula. There are a bunch of houses that surround the larger building they have taken over. The building they have turned into their home was once a high-end company. So there was already a high well maintained barbed fence. There are five stories to the building and the first floor is an underground section is set up for a couple of scientists who are trying to find a cure against the zombies. The second floor has been set up for a cooking and meeting area to make their plans. The third and fourth floors are set up as rooms and they found out that some of the CEO's had full-blown rooms, so there are even showers in the building. The fifth floor is used as a lookout tower, watching the movements of the zombies and even those who may be on their own trying to sneak into the place and steal their resources. But their main concern is werewolves!

Werewolf Base: Their base is something that they built and carved into Mt. Jumbo. So a decent amount of their base is underground and very well hidden from any possible prying eyes. They are also surrounded by open lands and forest which makes hunting for them even easier after all food is never a problem for them since they can hunt down wild animals with ease. There are a few houses that are within their reach and they can get certain things if needed.

The Cure
(Might drop it down if not a lot of people join, if a bunch of people join...might increase this)

There are 2 werewolves and 2 humans who actually hold the cure and each cure is different. The cure for the werewolves will not work as the cure for the humans and the cure held by the humans will not work for the werewolves.

(READ) This is an important role! They do not know they have the cure unless they have been bitten. That can be left to your discretion, but that does not make them immune to everything else. They simply won't turn into crazed flesh-eating creatures! If you want to be one of these characters let me know and I will mark you down for it. You may only have one cured character.

If you vanish on me, I will message you. I will wait up to a week for you to respond and if no response is given your character will be denounced as a holder of the cure and a new person's character will be selected. That may sound harsh but, as I mentioned before this is an important part of the rp.

Once Bitten, Already Undead
Yup, you read that right, the turning time from a person being bit by a single zombie ranges from 10 minutes - 30 minutes. It depends on the person's build and immune system. If they were tall or muscular, and rarely ever got sick they might stay unchanged for almost an hour, but that's rare.

If you get bit by more than one zombie you will turn in under 10 minutes. It happens that quickly, which is why it spread across the world like wildfire.

If you get a zombie's saliva in a wound, or swallow it by accident, you may not turn as quickly as well. But usually, if you are close enough to eat zombie drool, you are likely dead. Or should I say undead? XD

BRIGTHSIDE OF THIS
- Only the zombie's saliva turns you.

Immune Human - Reserved - SavannahSmiles

Immune Human

Immune Werewolf - Reserved - Texangamer

Immune Werewolf

Last edited:
Lol hey Juniper! There really isn't a whole lot of lore so figured might as well add it 🤣

Last edited:
Hello! Would I be able to reserve one of the immune human roles? ^^

The character section is up if any of you wish to get characters posted. If you wish to wait till more join, that is fine as well :)

Are there specific roles within the bases that need to be filled, like scout, medic, scavenger, etc or do we just make up an occupation for our character BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Also is there a minimum age limit for the characters?

Last edited:
Are there specific roles within the bases that need to be filled, like scout, medic, scavenger, etc or do we just make up an occupation for our character BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Also is there a minimum age limit for the characters?
I didn't list out specific roles, but I usually do, if other would like there to be more specific roles within the human and werewolf bases I can add them tomorrow XD I was so excited about the RP idea in general I skipped over that 🤣

As for age limit, I'd say 15 being the possible youngest unless someone has a pregnant character.

I didn't list out specific roles, but I usually do, if other would like there to be more specific roles within the human and werewolf bases I can add them tomorrow XD I was so excited about the RP idea in general I skipped over that 🤣

As for age limit, I'd say 15 being the possible youngest unless someone has a pregnant character.
Okay, I was just checking if there were specific roles you wanted to be filled xD I was thinking of making my character a supply runner since she's small and fast.

Anything works, I have a mix of anime and realistic characters that I can use. I'm not picky about face claims

What year was the human base created and how long would have been running at the current moment of time in the rp?
It was created somewhere in 2028, since war was breaking out with the werewolves and humans at the time a human, that I can create if it makes things more simple, took over the building and took charge of the safety of the building to the best of their ability quickly working on hiring and looking for other humans that could help and were capable.

🤣 I saw, a very fancy character sheet!!! Haha I'll read over everything tomorrow when. I'm not half asleep and on my computer :)

🤣 I saw, a very fancy character sheet!!! Haha I'll read over everything tomorrow when. I'm not half asleep and on my computer :)
By the way, what's the lore on the zombies themselves? Are they your typical zombies like something from The Walking Dead or are there difference types like in The Last of Us?

By the way, what's the lore on the zombies themselves? Are they your typical zombies like something from The Walking Dead or are there difference types like in The Last of Us?
They are just basic zombies, the only "special" ones would be the werewolf zombies. Since they have greater, speed, strength, and agility than humans. The werewolf zombies will be faster and slightly harder kill than normal ones. But silver is still a weakness to them!

The last group RP I tried with different zombie types didn't last very long due to the amount of lore I put into it. Then again....might have went overboard making ten different types of zombies 😂 but they were so fun and each zombie type had its own human that held a cure for that type. Since a cure from one type wouldn't work against another type due to them having been created from different diseases and protein complexes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back