• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Interest Check(Human/Werewolf/Zombie)ACCEPTING

The moment you notice a typo strung along all characters layouts. Haha pretty sure my brain was thinking about how desperately I wanted my demon spawn to be back in school 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ so instead of description or desperation we got Despristion
Screenshot_20230807-214428~2.png

I'l raise your bump with my interested bump.
Albeit it will take me a bit to find good face claims, two of them in fact since I want to take a werewolf scout.
and some more time to get a nice cs going, but ill try to have it all by today.

the only question from my side is, does the wolf need to be a true wolf or will something from wolf family be enough?
I'm asking since there is not too much variety in the true wolf family, but at the same time if I went with Canini [wolf-like] family type then it would be wolves, dogs and fox-like wolves.
And I wanted to use Maned Wolf for the wolf art.
If it's not allowed I will need to look for other art but it won't be a problem.

hmm true wolf would be preferred, but if you can't find another art to suit your character then I can certainly allow maned wolves.

so much work filling a nice cs sheet up, made one mistake and now the sheet wont work. bloody hell

yep and the code broke, dont know where, but i have a back up of the code will just need to rewrite every piece of info i had on my oc into the backup.
and probably not figgle around it too much so as to not break it again.
but ill do that in the morning since its 3 am where i am and i probably need to sleep

yep and the code broke, dont know where, but i have a back up of the code will just need to rewrite every piece of info i had on my oc into the backup.
and probably not figgle around it too much so as to not break it again
I can try and help you figure out where it broke if you would like?

I can try and help you figure out where it broke if you would like?
figured it out and filled pretty much the whole sheet, just stuck at backstory/history.
so i might make a smaller one for now and later on expand it as people [mainly i] find out

thats why most of the time i ask for someones permission to yoink their coded sheet and i just mess/tinker with it to fit what i need.
albeit this time i barely did any editing other that erasing two things which made the images covered.
also ooc would be nice so as to not spam the interest check.

Last edited:
Lol thanks for bumping this consistently, I was cleaning today. Honestly if we don't get more people I'd say those interested that haven't gotten up characters can go ahead and post their characters and then we will just start. To see if we catch other people's attention that way :) cuz no matter what I want to do this rp 😆

Lol thanks for bumping this consistently, I was cleaning today. Honestly if we don't get more people I'd say those interested that haven't gotten up characters can go ahead and post their characters and then we will just start. To see if we catch other people's attention that way :) cuz no matter what I want to do this rp 😆
Alright!

if no one takes the immune for werewolves that is left before we start then I would gladly take it, under the premise that he does not know he is immune aka no zombie bit him yet to test if he is immune or not.
If that is okay with y'all?

if no one takes the immune for werewolves that is left before we start then I would gladly take it, under the premise that he does not know he is immune aka no zombie bit him yet to test if he is immune or not.
If that is okay with y'all?
That's perfectly fine with me! haha i was a bit surprised when both immune humans were taken but there was one immune werewolf left XD

Haha if any of you know people that might be interested possibly, drag them here XD Offer them cookies and ice cream to join the fighting to survive side haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back