• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Geez....yeah I'll never understand why it costs a fortune to take care of animals.... Hopefully your cat will be in the clear here soon.

IMG_20230806_142419075.jpg

IMG_20230806_142430713.jpgIMG_20230606_110430614.jpg

did you ask for an itemized bill, assuming your from America you should always get itemized bills since you can call out medical places on their hard and heavy markups and you could potentially pay less then what they say if you call them out on it.
This is the itemized bill. It was going to be on the low five grand but he went into hypothermic shock. so Keep in mind this wasn't just a normal vet. This was two in the morning at an emergency vet so that on its own is already an 800 to 1 grand visit not to mention he was hospitalized for three days. In no way was this going to be cheep no matter what

Lol sorry, I love sharing my doggos, they are adorable. They are also related, like what would be distant cousins to us, which is probably why they are so mischievous

the post has been done.
tried to involve everything i wanted to do into one post so it might be a long but not so useful read but its there.

I did that post while pooping so don't expect it to be good 😭

so which way does our Jack and Bone duo want to go, wait we do technically need to ask Texan/Sheena also, since we are following her blood trail to the place she was hurt originally.
soooo, Texan can you give your input as well.
and for dumpling, do we want to go out and interact with others, or have alone time for personal interactions between us before someone stumbles onto us.

Yeahh sorry i tend to forget three things.
1. Most people on this site live in usa so its day there.
2. Not all people are insomniacs like me.
3. Not many people have a working schedule like i do. Four hours in the morning aand four in the evening.

I've just lost the will to write for the day.... tomorrow once I've dropped my demon off at school I'll post....

so which way does our Jack and Bone duo want to go, wait we do technically need to ask Texan/Sheena also, since we are following her blood trail to the place she was hurt originally.
soooo, Texan can you give your input as well.
and for dumpling, do we want to go out and interact with others, or have alone time for personal interactions between us before someone stumbles onto us.
Bones is just being Bones. I left it open if you want to interact with others or if you just want the duo to go on and adventure. He's following you, and just trying to cover up/bury any blood trail so he's satisfied already. He sees this more as a runners trip now more than anything. If you want track the trail all the way back, he's down for that, or just go look for supplies also down for that. Bones isn't coming out of wolf form anytime soon so he isn't going to be much of a conversationalist, he will listen/react, but if you want a conversation It think you should have them run into someone.

If they do go meet others, he could probably hide the fact that he's a werewolf, just a man and his wolf dog

my question was simple as it would guide me towards what to do in the next post.
Since Jack and Bones are following Sheenas bloodstains i would be glad if you could have some input into my next post, since it does involve your character albeit without her being there physically.
Like would it lead us to some building, towards an animal or zombie, essentially any input from you towards this would be nice, albeit not mandatory.

Yeah there a building where she escaped from and the woman Helen that took her when she was 10 kept her there and experiment on her since she’s immune there are A few zombies not many

that sure does help. thx for that.
since now i know our goal for this trip, and i know there are a few zombies there, i could do a small logic jump and surmise that this building could be around the area that Henry was walking around since a smaller group of zombies could have lost interest and split off from there.

So yes you've been helpful and it gives me more ideas.

iv got half of a post written but its midnight now so i think im gonna go to sleep and finish it tomorrow

iv got half of a post written but its midnight now so i think im gonna go to sleep and finish it tomorrow
and i lied again, welp i suppose i should never say a deadline, or all hell breaks loose and i cant meet it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back