• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

Im sorry! The holidays have kept me from my laptop pretty much everyday D: Do I need to repost my main girl?

No problem! Yes please. :-)

i don't know if there's anymore room open but was wondering what exactly the RP was about since i'm new.

A room is always open! Feel free to join and submit a character sheet. :-)

(Also a note for everybody):

In this RP (Blood Moon), some characters may die depending on the choices you guys will make throughout the story. These choices will appear during an 'event.' I used to litter clues throughout the event posts, but now I won't. The only clues you guys will get this time are the chapter titles, and one vague clue.

Blood Moon is an interactive mystery/supernatural RP heavily based on character development and critical decisions for the plot to progress. Your characters will be thrown into a mystery surrounding the disappearances in the sleepy town of Hooksett. It's up to your 'in-game' decisions if your characters will survive the stay.

With that being said, this is a decision-based RP. Meaning Events will be held wherein your characters will have to choose a decision to make. Their choices will either greatly (or mildly) affect the story-line. Some members will get to choose between choices/scenarios that the other members won't experience/get. Which is why some main events will only slightly affect your characters. Your choice will determine how your character's story will go.

Now, there will be no other clues for this RP (unlike the RPs before). The only clue you guys will get is the Chapter Title. I will possibly drop one clue for each chapter, but that's about it. :-)

For each chapter, there will be a Risk Warning. High Risk means that some characters can die from decisions chosen. Medium Risk means that some choices will greatly affect the coming events. Low Risk means that some choices will mildly affect coming events.

Your characters can be friends with the established NPCs in this RP (can be found in the Character Sheet Thread later on). For the accepted characters, Dr. Bates will post 'observations' on your Character Sheets. She may add more to it from time to time, so it wouldn't hurt to check it out for updates sometimes.You might even find clues there as well!

Anyways, I hope you guys will l o v e this RP, and thank you so much for joining! <3

Last edited:

Your characters can be friends with the established NPCs in this RP (can be found in the Character Sheet Thread later on). For the accepted characters, Dr. Bates will post 'observations' on your Character Sheets. She may add more to it from time to time, so it wouldn't hurt to check it out for updates sometimes.You might even find clues there as well
So... the observations will be in the Characters thread?

Svadilfari Svadilfari i'm also wondering out of curiosity whether the order of the characters on the character slot listing has any specific meaning...?

And also, Svadilfari Svadilfari , what does the general public / our characters already know about the Oxen?

Someone proof me on this:
  • all characters are in Ryder High
  • our characters are in different grade levels ??? I checked and they all are either 17 or 18. So... what grade is that again?
  • most of them (probably) have known each other for some years

And also, Svadilfari Svadilfari , what does the general public / our characters already know about the Oxen?

Someone proof me on this:
  • all characters are in Ryder High
  • our characters are in different grade levels
  • most of them (probably) have known each other for some years

Well the general public only knows that the Oxen is pretty much just your regular High School 'clique.' A.K.A. 'the popular kids' club.' They pretty much get everything they want: get books from the Library and never return them, cut in the lunch line, never pay for their meals, etc. Otherwise, no one knows what goes on in their 'meetings' unless you're a part of the club. And pretty much everyone wants to get in their good side because of the Blood Moon party they throw every year. Which is the only 'Gatsby-like' party that ever happens in Hooksett.

And:

A.) Yes (except for some NPCs you guys will meet later on)
B.) Can be. You guys can decide on that.
C.) Should be. Unless your characters moved from another town.

And pretty much everyone wants to get in their good side because of the Blood Moon party they throw every year. Which is the only 'Gatsby-like' party that ever happens in Hooksett

uh-hunh. And if you don't mind me asking (on behalf of Eleisya of course!), do they know of Madeline's parents' occupation? Do they feature in society a lot?

<answer at your leisure!>

uh-hunh. And if you don't mind me asking (on behalf of Eleisya of course!), do they know of Madeline's parents' occupation? Do they feature in society a lot?

<answer at your leisure!>

Oh, yes. It's going to be revealed in the RP at some point, but yes they do know. :-) Mr. Haddox is the Town Mayor.

Sure thing; fire away!
Alright so, despite my character having this I hate everyone and I have no friends façade, they are actually a member of a band which they keep on the down low. All the members are smart in one way or another because why would Quinn hang out with an idiot? That's just not them. I was thinking that they made a bunch of copies of a stolen invitation and said that if you came to their show we'll give you a free invitation for Madeline's party. They wanted to make more money. The buisness idea was amazing. But they didn't make enough invitations and lost almost all the ones they made to the flood of people at their concert. Quinn already had one, gave a few away to people he knew personally but as for the rest he didn't know where they were.
This was just a little idea I had you can do whatever you want with it.

Alright so, despite my character having this I hate everyone and I have no friends façade, they are actually a member of a band which they keep on the down low. All the members are smart in one way or another because why would Quinn hang out with an idiot? That's just not them. I was thinking that they made a bunch of copies of a stolen invitation and said that if you came to their show we'll give you a free invitation for Madeline's party. They wanted to make more money. The buisness idea was amazing. But they didn't make enough invitations and lost almost all the ones they made to the flood of people at their concert. Quinn already had one, gave a few away to people he knew personally but as for the rest he didn't know where they were.
This was just a little idea I had you can do whatever you want with it.

You can incorporate that idea to RP. I'm fine running with it. :ghostuvu: That's a hella cool idea btw!

YAY =D
So we're establishing some character interactions right now?

Yes we are! :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:

You can incorporate that idea to RP. I'm fine running with it. :ghostuvu: That's a hella cool idea btw!

Yes we are! :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
So how exactly does everyone decide who they want to interact with? Is this basically like the week before prom and you just ask people randomly because you don't want to get left out? :ghostxx:

So how exactly does everyone decide who they want to interact with? Is this basically like the week before prom and you just ask people randomly because you don't want to get left out? :ghostxx:

You'll see in the RP. The story will guide your characters. :-) Though there are points in the RP where characters will be free to go anywhere and interact with anyone they choose to. :-)

LOL
You'll see in the RP. The story will guide your characters. :-) Though there are points in the RP where characters will be free to go anywhere and interact with anyone they choose to. :-)
This sounds great! The entire concept and gameplay seems well thought out. Now I'm excited to see how it's delivered... ;D

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma I think Eleisya could be Melrose's friend!

(preliminary notes:
Eleisya tends to avoid the "outcasts" or people who fall outside of the typical range of what is accepted. Sorry, @mostofthecharacters)

And Svadilfari Svadilfari , I think she could be Bentley's friend, maybe even a 'close friend' with whom she can share words with. He seems smart and studious.

aaand sorry if I'm posting a lot. Just bored, although I'm doing other things too. Just all online stuff so I usually get to sit at the comp all day :P

And one final question (i hope), who is invited to the Blood Moon party. By the sound of it, it doesn't seem that everyone is invited willy nilly. So there must be some rhyme or reason to it, eh GM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back