• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [Reboot] [OOC]

I am so excited to see new faces! <3 I'll post up my character and the N.P.C.s in a few!

I hope you guys will enjoy the challenges and mysteries ahead!

Welcome new faces! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all excited to see what you bring to the table!! ;D

Welcome new faces! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all excited to see what you bring to the table!! ;D
for a second i thought "table" was "tablet." :| okay, brain. no dyslexia please.

nothing i love more than posting in the wrong place... no one saw that dont bully me

mikko mikko LOOOOVVVE FATIMAH. Hope is surrounded by so many lovely ladies at school she won't even know what to do with herself :o)<3<3<3

Last edited:
Hi there!! ^_^ Dane is a cool character, seems like the type mine would push around a bit but otherwise hang out with

I'm glad you think so! I think Hope and him could get into quite a lot of trouble actually XD Although he'd probably be more likely to take the sidekick/henchman role. He'd be drawn to her blatant disregard for rules, and she'd probably find his random musings funny.

I've been hesitating explicitly stating it in the app (or anywhere else) but a potential plot point just occurred to me, and I guess I might as well. So Dane is supposed to be ADHD, and on stimulant medication for it. Maybe some kids (the popular ones, maybe? Oxen kids?) have befriended him in the past in an attempt to snag some of those pills and get high. Could be one of the major reasons someone like him was invited to the party in the first place?

Slade Slade yep, Hope definitely hassles him for adderall, but I think she'd find him fun to hang and mess with. She can be a pretty bad influence but she's still a genuine person, she just has a lot of unspoken troubles she can't cope with, she still makes for a loyal friend

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd everyone has really nice characters, I'm sure there will be a reason/person to have you invited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back