Benedict, clad in his generals outfit, would ride Josh into battle victoriously, shooting his pistol into the air, yelling through his megaphone,
Ah yes attention everyone! The quicker you kill everyone the better, someone stole the last hotel I need to win Monopoly....so find that dastardly traitor!
Benedict would then sit in the middle of the battlefield, playing the game of clue, trying to find out who stole Benedicts last hotel
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Open for interaction​

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1584585514893.png

Yikes, Raven just threw that straw hat dude in the trash. That's fucked up. I shook my head with a smile until she asked if we could come up with our plans. I was thinking though Lilith already had one, let's hear her out, shall we? I listened but eventually got scared as her plan gradually became more violent. I had a small pause before laughing. That just made me like this girl even more now. She's wild! Lilith apologized for it, and Raven reassured her. Awww, so they do care for each other despite their rocky introduction.

Now we're back in the barren wasteland with my powers and butterfly knife of luck. My luck warping ability is going to be a little useless here because it's just a flat area with no environment for my power to take advantage of. Oh well, it might be less effective in this place but it will help. Lilith offered protection and I nodded in approval before raising my fingers and snapping it to activate my ability, meaning the chances of him losing his footing while dodging will be greater or maybe my allies' attacks are going to be a lot more effective by pure accident.

I wanted to do a quick little one-liner to make myself look cool for my two friends so here we go. . .

"Meta more like. . . Beta."

That was awesome, right?​

fullview.jpg

Kendall

Umbra's Radial Blind... well, blinds me, leaving me open to the uppercut. But even though the cracking of my ribs is clearly audible, I giggle again and, using my other senses, rush at Umbra with a sword of fire, my speed amplified by Quick Attack, every slash and stab a blur, one after another, turning into a flurry of swordplay.
Riven Riven

Let's strike a match, my dear!

My vision slowly returns just in time to see Captain Falcon bearing down on me with a devastating Falcon Kick! I kick at Umbra to finish off my assault and hopefully force the Warframe to back off if they weren't already doing so ( Riven Riven again!), then spin around, fire engulfing my leg, and meet Captain Falcon's kick with my own! The impact causes a devastating shockwave that would blow anyone other than the racer away with hurricane-force winds!
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"IT'S COLONEL MUSTARD, I SAW THE BASTARD!"
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Sorry," I apologize to Captain Falcon. "Hope you don't mind if I say this. Show me your moves!"

Set your damper to be open wide
Let the passion warm you up inside
It's the flames of love

I spin and kick at him with another flaming foot!

--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon lands on his feet and sees Kendall come at him with a spinning flame kick. Falcon parrys Kendalls's kick and grabs him, looking into his eyes with a new sinister aura about him "I do mind...I mind alot..." Falcon responds coldly "But...If you want to see them..." Falcon gives an evil smirk "I'll oblige." Falcon swings Kendall overhead and then slams him on the ground with a single arm. Falcon then dashes forward, ready to perform an uppercut on the ground attepming to connct his Raptor Boost attack.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lucky's nostrils flared. "Look at him...What a smug bastard." His pupils were noticeably shrinking. "To think I felt bad for yellin' at him. First he turns on us, then he doesn't even lift a toenail to help his precious Lana!" His cheeks began to heat up. "I left her with him...I watched them embrace, and felt nothing but anger towards meself...Now I see me true selfishness!" This time, he didn't care about the reddish veins appearing around his eyes. Pictures of Lana flashed in and out of his sight like a lightning bolt. Her smiling at him, her crying out to him, her hugging him. Blood pounded in his ears, accompanied by heavy, feral breathing. "I'm glad me emotions weren't numbed yet. I'm gonna need every last drop of wrath!" Fuck Meta, this shit was fucking personal. He blew on his machine gun...Then gave it all his bionic paw had got. The nice thing about it coming from Hell was that it never needed to be reloaded; It was just overheating he had to worry about.

Unfortunately, Captain Falcon was also attacking Kendall, which made this action extra tense. "Laddie, watch your back!" He shouted, grumbling as he reluctantly timed his bullets. They'd never get to Meta at this rate...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Lealan would hiss in dissapproval as SOMEONE lit up the area without warning anyone. She would swap out her crossbow for thr Klux Staff, seeing as her accuracy just took a hit. Channeling power through the sacred Relic of the Avians, she would summon a salvo of red crystals a couple meters above the group, before sending them down to tru amd entrap Kendall.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Riven Riven

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @KendallFight GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

Vitan.PNG
I did my job and turned around with a smile, planning to sit this one out until a fucking fireball came rocketing towards my stomach, causing me to slide on the floor for a while. I trashed around with my flaming hoodie, screaming in pain before taking it off and throwing it on the floor. Why the hoodie?! Always with the fucking hoodie, I hate having to commission the same stupid fucking person to make me it again. Do you know how expensive it gets especially with the budget of a cafe janitor?! Now I have to do it again. I tried to put out the fire but it's already gone and ruined.
Tank Top Vitan.PNG
I looked at the source to see some kinda fucking furry. Who does this guy think he is?! Goddamnit. I activated my ability with a snap of the finger towards the creature to make sure he won't use luck to get away from me before throwing my knife towards him and with the effects of my ability the blade might strike him or even hit a vital point of his body like his eye but we'll see. I was so mad that I was willing to throw my only weapon just to harm this beast.

Maybe I could ask Raven for help while Lilith attacks Meta.

"Raven, can you like use telekinesis to break that dude's neck in mid-air? I don't care what you do. Just kill that bitch."

• Kassandra was almost spot-on with her targets. Almost. One of her arrows kept flying towards Meta, which would hopefully hit its mark, and Lobo took a poison arrow straight to the knee, but everyone else had their own ways of countering her Multishot. Kendall shielded himself, and Snake dove behind cover before her homing arrow could hit the soldier. In fact, the latter turned into a minor threat, firing random bullets at the Ancient Greek’s team. A few bullets actually hit her in the knees and elbow joints, warranting a snarl of pain from her and staggered away from the shots. She glared daggers at the rock where Snake was hiding, but he wasn’t her primary concern… At least, not yet. Instead, she slung her bow over her back, seemingly unfazed despite her own blood beginning to cover herself. As she did so, she looked around- specifically at her teammates, Aloy, Price, and Corvo.

Corvo, reappearing into the battlefield, blinked in front of Kendall as an attempt to catch the creature by surprise with a swing of his sword. Whether it landed a hit or was blocked, he summoned a swarm of flesh-eating rats around him before quickly blinking away. He appeared behind one of his teammates while waiting for his mana to regen, then realizing it was Kassandra. In the meantime, Corvo pulled out a grenade, his attention turning to Snake. One would land near the rock he hid behind, about to be blown to smithereens. He ran to Kassandra’s side where he laid eyes on the red-eyed man he almost went hand-to-hand with on the jet. Corvo brought out his crossbow, choosing not to use incendiary bolts after remembering how he ate an explosion, but regular darts. He took aim at Lobo and fired… but time paused immediately after. Corvo carefully laid a springrazor on the flying dart, watching it fly off a few feet after attaching it, before time reverted to normal speed. If Lobo had stopped the bolt, then the springrazor would still launch barrels of shrapnel into him at once.

Chances were, however, that Corvo’s arrow would go unnoticed. Kassandra had noticed Corvo blink back over to her, and nodded in acknowledgement before her brown eyes focused on Lobo and hardened. That malaka seemed to be like he would become an extremely dangerous target if not dealt with. As Corvo primed his grenade, Kassandra’s Spear of Leonidas continued glowing- indicating its powers were still going. The wounded Greek pulled out her Hero’s Sword and the Spear, both still coated in the poisonous venom, before time slowed down before her eyes. As her Slow Time ability began to commence, the Spartan sprinted over towards Lobo, beginning to flank the “Main Man”. It took her a few seconds out of her precious ten that she got for the ability, but as her ability ended she made sure she would make the most out of it. As Corvo aimed at Lobo, Kassandra maneuvered herself so Lobo was standing directly between the two. Just as her Slow Time ended, she slashed forwards with her Hero’s Sword to try and further poison Lobo just before aiming her signature Sparta Kick below Lobo’s belt. Not just to hit where it hurts, but to make sure he was sent flying into Corvo’s projectile, which was shot from Corvo’s crossbow the very instant Kassandra’s Slow Time ended and her Sparta Kick was supposed to connect. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Last edited:
As Kendall retaliates with his own flurry of attacks, Umbra attempts to block and parry as many of these strikes as he can, the initial few successfully graze and cut through Umbra's energy shields. Mark's of burn cuts and slashes graze the frame, the Operator grunts in pain from the attacks into Umbra's mind, forcing the warframe to momentarily fall back as he barely avoids the combo kick.

Umbra checks his wounds as the Operator pants, "I'm.. fine Umbra.. Don't let up the assault.." Umbra seems kind of hesitant as the Operator replies again, "Don't give up..! I'll be fine.." Umbra nods as he falls back a few more feet as he let's the other attackers continue their own assault, the warframe holds his weapon across his chest as he begins to feel his Skiajati charge brighter.

With that, he suddenly turns his gaze to Kendall and begins to rapidly swing in all sorts of directions from left, right, up, down, etc. with his Exalted Blade Skiajati, throwing continuous lances and plasma energy cuts at the enemy.

P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Benedict would look up before shaking his head, staring down the tiny yellow figure that was Colonel Mustard
Ah....I had such faith in you Colonel...looks like it’s time to...take some badges of yours away.
Benedict would reach down to take off his plastic badges before hearing something
B-Benedict....It was not I...Colonel Mustard, do you really think I did this evil act? Prepostero-GAH!
Colonel would say before Benedict would shoot the figure in shock
Ah ah ah witch game! Your talking figures will not seduce me....but, it couldn’t have been Mustard...he was playing golf with me yesterday....hm
Benedict would sit and ponder this some more....who stole Benedicts hotel?
Open for interaction​

Snake saw the grenade and quickly stood and climbed to a higher rock, rolling to the side just as the grenade went off. Although, a piece of shrapnel from it did graze his arm. He got on his knees and quickly took out a roll of bandage, using some of it to wrap up the wound to stop the bleeding. He put the roll back in his little “butt-pack” and reloaded his rifle. He put his rifle then back in its strap on his hip and pulled out a flashbang. He unpinned it and wasted no time throwing it, or “spiking it” in volleyball terms, over his new rock and down into the battle, towards the area where most of the good solos and reds and blues were. After it would go up, he would peek over the cover and begin shooting back into the crowd, aiming for his enemies.

Lightly Injured - (Bandaged) Right arm.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @goodsolos

Attachments

• F02FB50F-C98C-4031-9E26-5099017AE94D.jpeg
    F02FB50F-C98C-4031-9E26-5099017AE94D.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
This...This was tough. A perfect reminder of why Lucky always worked alone. Maybe he could just see if he could teach Meta instead, Kendall was pretty much covered.

"Caaaw!"

The caw rattled Lucky's ears, and he gazed at Ikaros with slight annoyance. "What are you tryin' to do, call your flock? I thought birds of prey didn't like to share." To his shock, he felt his gut drop, which briefly put him back in his stunned position. As he fell limp, he noticed the ground, and everyone on it, getting bigger. As a matter of fact, the eagle had floated him down to the perfect Kendall killing position! At last, he understood. "Somebody was able to magically summon you, huh?" Lucky chuckled pathetically. "Believe me, after what I've learned, I'm willin' to buy anything. Now...."

PowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW! Lucky's hard amber eyes were well and truly on the prize.

...And Benedict's were on his hotel.

Yeah, unfortunately, Benedict's transfer was successful, too. Great. His mere presence was irritating Lucky, like a bur caught in his flank. "HEY, LADDIE! THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE CLOSEST WE'VE EVER BEEN TO A STRAIGHT UP MASS EXTINCTION, AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOUR FUCKING PIECES OF PLASTIC!?!?" Okay, forget Lucky being here. Why was Benedict here? He clearly didn't want to do anything useful. "This is why I want to remove me emotions, I don't want to caaaaa-aaaarrrree..." He muttered again, turning his attention back to Kendall. "THIS IS FOR LETTIN' LANA DIE!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

fullview.jpg

Kendall

"Oof! Oof!"

Captain Falcon's slam and subsequent Raptor Boost blast me right away up into the air. I backflip a couple of times and land on my feet, snickering. There's a bruise on my stomach that's growing larger by the minute.

You're such a catch, my dear

Once again utilizing Quick Attack, I casually dance through the bullets Lucky fires at me; they move through the air like they're moving through molasses. Just then, a vicious pain grips me, my entire form turning transparent! "Oooooh... ngh... gahahahahahahaha!" I laugh maniacally as I lean to the right and a knife from Vitan digs right into my arm. Luck Manipulation... that won't work on me! Well, maybe it sorta will~
Chungchangching Chungchangching

I'm further pushed back by Corvo, his rats, and Umbra's assault. I receive more than a few gashes across my body in my attempt to defend myself, dodging and deflecting what I can; it's not enough. Most of them are surface cuts, so I'm not at risk for bleeding out- but still, they're wounds nonetheless. And they. Feel. NICE.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Riven Riven StaidFoal StaidFoal
You may not know it, but in the end, you'll do the right thing.

I wanna get with you and lose control

"Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch... if it wasn't Mustard..."

"It..."

"...was..."

"PLUM!"

So let's throw another piece of coal

Fire erupts all around my body, surrounding it in flames. My scarf burns away instantly. Now, only a silhouette is visible beneath the blaze.

On the flames of love

I dash between everyone who's dared to attack me at blindingly fast speeds with Quick Attack- Kassandra, Lucky, Umbra, Captain Falcon, Vitan, even the stũpid bird- and try to land a blow on each of them!
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie Riven Riven Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching

--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
You're a piece on a board
I bet with my wealth
My armies and dreams
Your every success unveils still greater schemes

• Unfortunately for Eric, Ikaros was already one step ahead. The instant the freak begins moving out of Lucky’s targeting, the Golden Eagle had begun flying off upwards. That said, the moment Eric seemingly disappeared with a Quick Attack, the bird sped up significantly back to full speed, gripping Lucky slightly tighter in his talons to keep the rabbit from falling. Eric would only hit air when trying to hit the duo, as the bird tauntingly began flying directly above Eric and just out of reach and harm’s way.

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
As Kendall dodged Lucky's bullets, the rabbit began to feel convinced that this fire badger was Satan himself. To seal the fact that he was merely performing, he burned away that innocent looking scarf he wore. In a heartbeat, he was bounding around the bunch, leaving trails of thick flames. He seemed to turn invisible, as a matter of fact, turning his body into merely a blur. Had it not been for Ikaros, Lucky would probably have been turned into a football.

There was quite a bit of pain from Ikaros gripping his arms, but he preferred it-kind of, it was inducing more feral rabbit fear-to whatever attacks Kendall wished to use. He grinned as he watched Kendall miss then, with only the tip of his tail singed. Whoever summoned this bird must have been someone he was really good to. Hopefully, when he departed from them and shut his heart away, they'd be all right.

"Look at yourself, laddie." Lucky snapped. "You have fuck all to do with any of this, why are you helping Meta? Didn't you pay attention?! If Meta wins, everyone will be killed, including you! AND LANA!" His voice had never raised to such a volume. "DO YOU THINK LANA WOULD HAVE WANTED YOU TO HELP META WIN? I SAW HOW HAPPY SHE WAS TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU WERE HER KNIGHT ALL ALONG, LADDIE! SHE DEPENDED ON YOU TO PROTECT HER!" He fired another round at Kendall's head and chest. "I thought I was the most selfish one here, but YOU TAKE THE CAKE, LADDIE!" The red veins and hallucinations started up again, and he released a battle roar. And Lucky felt downright bizarre doing all of this. Perhaps his old self and his new self were having a bit of a hard time sharing after all.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

images
Celty rode across the battlefield, silent as a phantom as she employed hit and run tactics to try and take out the traitors. She glanced over to the right, and watched as a flashbang was suddenly thrown towards the battlefield. Shooter growled underneath her, revving up the engine. All of a sudden, she took off, nothing but the smell of burning rubber left behind. She could see it, reflecting off of her visor. The distance between them grew smaller and smaller, and then...

CRUNCH!

Shadowy tendrils snatched the grenade out of the air before crushing it within its grasp. That wasn't the end, however. She showed no signs of slowing down. It seemed... she was aiming for something else entirely. A pitch black scythe formed in her hands, and with a swing of her arms, cleaved into the rock Snake was hiding behind.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @KendallFightGang

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Tank Top Vitan.PNG

As if I couldn't escape the furry menace in my neighborhood, it torments me in this dimension too. At least I landed a hit on him now I'm defenseless since the butterfly knife is no longer in my grasp. Don't worry though, nothing I can't handle. I have experienced things far beyond this current situation though with the help of capable teammates. I'm not saying these guys aren't good but I've had better people fighting with me. My two friends are too busy with the other guy so they can't help me. Come on, you bitch. We don't need you making shit worse like this. I've got shit to do!

I raised my finger, about to ask if I can get my butterfly knife back until he burst into flames. Okay, why not. Then he started dashing everywhere, too fast for my eyes to handle as I looked around, obviously panicking as I pulled my hair. I was trying to locate where he was going. I was hit on the back causing me to drop on all fours before flailing my arms all over the place and with the luck ability I cursed him with I might accidentally hit him. I know this ability is bullshit which is why I survive every dimension freak accident I've been in.​

While trying to fight off Meta, Lilith took notice of Vitan getting hit by that fireball and rushed over "You okay Vitan, don't worry I got this." Lilith used her spiritual magic to try and heal any wounds Vitan had.
"You can think me later!" Lilith said as she rushed back to Meta.
"Now, where were we?"

Interaction:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ManyFaces ManyFaces @LoboFight

1584608893868.png
Slamacow.PNG
Oh yeah! I got my sword and magic stick back! Now I can properly fight. I couldn't even use those guns because of how blocky my arms are. Worry not, I finally have weapons that I can use competently! I will fight with these strangers that I know nothing of and will probably never meet again and you know why? I just wanna go home. I never thought I'd see the day where I'll miss Dave's brash personality. I definitely miss Bart though. He might seem cold at first but he's fun to have around. The team would fall apart without him.

Enough contemplating about my past, time to defeat these non-blocky weirdos that are against us! They probably can't even build things like the people back in my dimension! Phooey!! I kept my distance against the muscle man I chose to fight, growling as I slammed the staff onto the ground to launch him upwards by raising dirt blocks on the ground beneath him so fast it could propel him into the air. He scared me once but now that I have my weapons I stand a chance against him. It's nothing personal. He chose his side and now he will suffer the consequences! This is war! Leave no man alive!-- Oh my Gosh, Dave's personality has rubbed off on me.​

Ineptitude Ineptitude
Snake noticed this and jumped off the hill he was in after re-bolstering his rifle. He fell a good distance and rolled when he hit the ground as to not break his legs. He then pulled out his pistol, a M1911A1 outfitted with a extended magazine (total 11 + 1 rounds), and other aspects of the gun customized for better handling and usage. No laser sights or sights on top though, but it also had a suppressor. He held his weapon with his knife in his signature stance, ready to fight.
4A5043BD-8DA6-4465-A093-69757EDB8849.jpeg
0723CAC4-5F51-4696-AA03-EEBA855843C5.png
06F57A54-3F8D-467A-BD36-42B3DDFAD733.jpeg

images
Celty skidded to a stop, wheels screeching against the ground. Her visor clearly reflected the enemy's figure. She stared, and stared, and stared. Then suddenly she was off, and quickly approaching. As the space between them disappeared, the dullahan performed a wheelie before backflipping off of her familiar—letting the motorcycle-shaped cóiste bodhar crash into him as she landed safely.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Ineptitude Ineptitude
The motorcycle hit Snake and knocked him down. He grunted in pain as he stood up again. The impact didn’t hurt him much due to the Sneaking Suit he wore, which absorbed most of the force. He aimed at her but didn’t pull the trigger. He left her with a choice. To either walk away, ignore this day, or have a fight that likely would injure both of them.

Attachments

• 9E00FBB6-B7F0-405A-B675-78AE0243E10E.jpeg
    9E00FBB6-B7F0-405A-B675-78AE0243E10E.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
images
The dullahan twirled the the scythe within her hands before getting into a ready stance. Just behind Snake, Shooter had quickly recovered from the crash, silent as a grave as it revved up the engine. Celty tightened her grip before charging at the enemy, her familiar quickly following suit. The riderless vehicle would then ram into the mercenary from behind, while its master would follow up by slicing into his torso.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Snake got hit by the cycle again, but used the forward force to grab the scythe before it would hit him, moving it away from him as he moved in to punch upward into her elbow, while also sliding one of his feet behind hers to make her lose her balance.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back