Lucky steadily grew uncomfortable when Umbra did the...thing. With the eyes. And the synchronized head movements. Jesus, that was unsettling. They were inseparable, all right. Two bodies, one mind.

"So...You think I've been split in two, or something?"
Lucky wrinkled his nose. "Two personalities in one head...I doubt havin' me brain tampered with helps them get along." He sighed. No way could he survive with two personalities duking it out for control. He would let his old self handle Meta, of course, but could this pesky sense of love make it stop when he was dead? Or would his pesky love give him some reason to spare Meta? "If only I had time to balance these out."

Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The Operator shakes his head in response to Lucky trying to get what he meant, "I'm saying your original bodies are probably off somewhere untouched and left alone, and your actual mind and consciousness was moved to these current duplicates."

He points at himself with his thumb and at Umbra, "We are living examples of how this can be possible. I'm currently still asleep in my own and Umbra's world, I'm only here because my mind is moved to Umbra's mind and body, but I'm able to hold a solid connection, even though this isn't Umbra's original model."

"What you think and feel, is truly, you."

P PopcornPie

vETKhrzmGzWO4y0thHbO3uFYt84PhJSic7n130vYqRiQjsD6eMbwbq3euV7DETynnDvzSk4wvyRAHP5_nbLoS5V3gK0Cguyk4ckWYZnvvmHv7r0evzkuuTSSxd9yk62DuVu1k56I

Amrz3qmfmzHzjNtv_c4lCKlO--ffpHAtAgIjtjkUG5REbanX_NmLZRGWprZbDPGeA_PRVY4hEZVgBy5ecg_CC6xTy-UjVHoFanAKzBCu-On8Q2AzTEeTX6OCMN4bsPNM-Uu_HZ6u

Aloy’s arrow got taken out of the bow as her weapon got pushed down. She let the snap of the bow stop before placing it back on her back.

“Fine.” with a light sneer.

Aloy looked toward the cockpit where Kassandra kicked down the door. There stood another heavily armored soldier crossing his arms looking at Kassandra.

Aloy looked up and nodded “A.I, artificial intelligence, right? She’d never met a A.I spirit up until now.

But hearing everything, made her jog her mind.

“The meta, huh?”

She walks up next to Kassandra and nods “We get paid for our services, right?”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"...You don't think these are our actual bodies?...It looks that way to me." After all, they were definitely spoken to like they were the originals. And reacted to having their powers back like a formerly depowered human would. And were adamant that any feelings they shared were genuine. When they were first teleported here, it certainly wasn't peacefully being put to pasture.

"What you think and feel is truly you."

That statement just tightened the knot in Lucky's brainstem. "I always thought I was best off alone, and felt angry." He spat. "That was the me everybody knew, and the me I was proud of. Nothing I've done or said has been truly me...Or has it?" He admired his reflection in his Paw o' Death. Was he still worthy of being its owner? This weapon was designed for one with a heart filled with nothing but wrath. It was a symbol of what he used to be capable of. When he looked into his eyes, he just saw the smoldering remains of what once was a mighty fire.

Riven Riven

Lana

Once again, I find myself completely lost and confused. I must have blacked out or something cause I have no idea what’s going on? I think I remember something about clones or something like that. I’m pretty sure I’m not a clone anymore... was I a clone? What? On another note, that weird side of me after I hit my head was gone. I seem to be my usual not vulgar self! About time... I look around seeing that Eric is still with me causing me to sigh in relief. Soon I noticed Lucky and walked over to him making sure Eric was still with me as I did.

“Hey Lucky! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you! Or... have I seen you recently? I have no idea what’s going on right now hehe!”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

"These can be our originals NOW", the Operator replied again, "I was mainly explaining about BEFORE." He brings a hand to his chin, giving it a tap, "Come to think of it, it would explain how our powers and weapons are back in their rightful places if we are back in our originals."

He takes his hand away from his chin to a dismissive wave, "It's in the past now, I just wanted to clarify that when Umbra offered to be your friend back in Blood Gulch, and the explanation of our story, was all true and honest."

"Of course", the Operator shrugs again, "If you want to take that advantage to kill us still, go for it. Take it how you will." He crosses his arms, "Information is information, you can take it as maybe we're just too naive and nice and are apparently just prey waiting to turn their back on the predator and all of this kindness and friendship talk is weakness and etc. etc. All I'm saying is, our offering of friendship, is genuine."

P PopcornPie

Suddenly, a joyful voice rang in Lucky's ears. One sweet, peppy, heartwrenchingly innocent. "Lana! Lassie..." She, too, looked like she didn't care about what she did as a clone. But her presence meant everything to Lucky. It was his feelings towards her that he was questioning the most. Were they real? Did someone slide love into his code as a joke? "Lassie...How are you feeling? You...we were all just our brains in clone bodies this whole time. And this guy and I were just talkin' about if it means our experiences were genuine. He thinks so. I'm...not sure." The rabbit swung his legs back and forth. "Because it explains why I was suddenly feelin' so nice. I could've been tampered with. Maybe they thought I was too dangerous the way I was. Never mind that I would have been fine." He snorted out of his nose.

The two supposed new personalities worked together to produce new thoughts. Lucky froze, staring out the window through half-shut eyes. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking, until he suddenly woke up, and said, "Maybe I should just strike out on me own after this. There's so many questions about who I really am, or want to be." Lana had Kendall. Rex had Sora. Lealan had comrades, and Luffy a crew. There wasn't anything tethering him to a set home.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Riven Riven

Washington watched in... mild confusion as Lucky jumped up and began shaking at practically nothing, though he didn't really think much of it. Instead, he listened to the rabbit's ramblings and nodded whenever he asked to speak to The Director. "I'll see what I can do." He said, hoping that this would be enough to shut the rabbit up. At least, momentarily. Addressing Kendall's concerns, he said, "Well, by now he has all of them except Alpha. The A.I. themselves don't give The Meta any enhanced abilities, though. They help him run his suit better and provide him outside assistance during fights. Now that he has all of them at once, though... The Meta will be more unhinged and desperate than ever. Imagine having eight different voices all whispering in your ears at once, each with a distinct personality? It'd drive you crazy, too." Wash explained, definitely sounding almost remorseful of the former Freelancer agent. Turning to Megumin, he said, "And, yes... you can use as many explosions as you want."

As Lealan approached him and began shouting, Wash merely stood steadfast, not wavering in the slightest, even as she pulled out her sword. "I didn't do anything to your brain. You have a problem? You can take it up with Project Freelancer." He said, making his point loud and clear to both her and anyone else that was listening. He then watched as they had some heart-to-heart before Red Riding Hood decided to approach him from the side. "You fight him. Simple as that." Wash explained, shrugging. Then, Kassandra approached him. Sighing at her demand for restitution, Washington said, "Listen, that's beyond my jurisdiction. But, I'll see if maybe I can sneak you some old armor for you to take back with you, okay? There's probably some lying back at the base somewhere." Wash said.

Not much more time had passed when you suddenly felt the ship slow down and begin to lower in altitude. If you were to look outside the window, you would see Blood Gulch slowly coming into view. "Okay, we're here." He said as you all felt the large thud of the ship landing. Slowly, it began to open up as Wash went back into the cockpit. "I'll be here when you're done." And, as the platform slowly extended from the bottom of the ship, you were met with quite the sight.

Sarge, Grif, Simmons and Donut were all behind one giant rock, holding their guns tightly to their chests. Tucker and Caboose had their guns trained on The Meta, while Tex's body laid lifeless on the ground. Not far from them were your lifeless cloned bodies, as well as Doc's body. Though Doc seemed to be breathing, so at least he was only knocked out. In The Meta's hands, though, he held none other than Church up by his throat. Surrounding him were very small, holographic images of similar-looking soldiers to every other one you've encountered. It didn't take much to deduce that these were the other A.I.

"Alright... let's get this fuckin' thing over with.." Michael breathed out, being the first one to step of the ship, shoving a clip into his assault rifle and cocking it as he did so. "HEY, YOU FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT!" Michael shouted, which caused The Meta to slowly turn around with a growl. Michael shot at him, which caused him to drop Church onto the ground, who proceeded to roll over onto his knees and gasp for air.

"The new guys? What the fuck?" Tucker asked, confused. "I thought you guys just died!"

"Maybe they are zombies!" Caboose exclaimed with a loud gasp.

"No, we're not zombies, you idiot!" Michael replied with an eye roll. "We're just here to kick that fucker's ass so we can go home!" He shouted as he pointed to The Meta.

"If I may... interject..."

elijah-wood-red-vs-blue.jpg

One of the many A.I., the only one not clad in armor, began to speak as he turned to the group as well. "There are some of you who did not have a team no? You were contacted by a being known simply as 'Toffee', if memory serves right. Well, I suppose that it would be in your BEST interest to know that I was the one who indeed hired you. Agent Maine and I, that is. If you want your payment to be FULFILLED... then you will aid us in this fight. You will get the Alpha from them and bring him to US, and only then will you get the payment you desire. Do I make myself CLEAR?" He asked loudly enough for all of you to hear.

No matter what those on you on Solo Team had chosen, whether it was to aid The Meta in his fight, or the Reds and Blues in their's, eventually you all had picked a side. The Reds and Blues were on one side, and the ones on Solo Team who had decided to join him and The Meta were on the other.

"Men, it's been an honor," Sarge said as he rose his shotgun into the air, pumping it one last time, the Red Team standing beside him.

"Whatever..." Church said with a loud huff as he stood beside Sarge, with the Blue Team all standing beside him. Readying his rifle, he held it in both hands. "Let's kick some ass."

"KILL THEM ALL!" The orange A.I. known as Sigma exclaimed to those of you on the Solo Team who allied with him, as well as the Meta. Without any more inclination than that, you all began to charge forward, both sides prepared to fight this bloody war under the blue skies of this battlefield.

The final battle had begun.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC) [Blue Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team]
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team]
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team]
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team]
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team]
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Blue Team]
Tibb-E Tibb-E as Tiberius Asletro (OC) [Red Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Rex and Sora looked at the strange being and readied their weapons and such. “So you’re the one who’s in cahoots with Toffee. I don’t know what he’s up to but it’s because of him I’ve got a friend here who’s worried sick, and if you think he’s gonna join you and kill us, then you got another thing coming. Bring it!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Odessa sighed somewhat dramatically and immediately took to the air. She didn't care for the rest of the fight, let them waste their energy on each other, she had one target and that was the Meta. Take him out and solo team will fail anyway.

With that, she activated her blaster rifle, set it to Medium and fired a single shot once at the Meta, hoping to get him to react by dodging. And once he dodged, she would strike at him at whatever direction he dodged too. It was a timeless tactic but she daren't hoped it could work.

Karma would just slimmer into the nearest shadows, seemingly avoiding the fight altogether.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"And here, I thought this was gonna be a stomp. What am I talking about? It still is! HAHAHA! REDS! BLUES! WITH MEEEE" Captain Falcon wastes not time going full-sprin at the Solo Team and the Meta
Everyone Everyone

Lucky's ears fell further than they ever had before. He approached the strange orange being with a wavering jaw. "You...know Toffee?" His fur bristled. "I knew he was no good!" He defensively stood before everyone else.

"Listen, you." He snarled. "I may be broken. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. I will not aid you in anything that harms these people! I've done enough." He glanced at them sadly, then continued. "Your payment is worthless to me." His lips curled into a defiant sneer. "I have lost everything to you. Me home, me trust, me identity. All I have left is this, and this..." He showed off his weapons. "And I will make meself useful one more time. By killing you!"

It was immediately apparent that it all came down to them as soon as they touched down. Those soldiers were getting their asses handed to them...Good, to be honest. Oh, and supposedly, they really were dead to them. "You have a LOT of explaining to do, laddies.." Was Lucky's only snort.

Despite his boasts, he found himself at the back of the pack, hyperventilating. There was no time to think any more about who he was, or where he'd go. He had to make this last dance count. And then what? He was fighting without anything or anyone he could trust...

“Sora I’m gonna go protect Lucky, you help everyone else take out the meta.” “Got it.”

Sora’s side: 92C0EA82-CAA9-4D41-A020-FA92D7F72425.jpeg

As Sora left Rex to help the others, he makes a straight B-line towards the meta.
“Hey metal head, your fight’s with me. Thunder!” Shouted Sora using thunder on the meta hoping it would do some damage maybe even stun him for awhile.

Rex’s side: 9F9BC747-6C83-40E4-8A0D-D091BD74918F.jpeg

As Rex departed from Sora, he went over to Lucky’s side making sure nothing handed him. “Don’t worry Lucky, I’m not gonna let that thing or anyone else hurt you. Just keep close and we may get out of this.” Rex deployed the Slam Cannon for some long range support.
A6AC8065-8BA0-492B-8A84-150BB46729FB.jpeg
He starts using some of the debris from the ground as ammo and begins shooting at the meta.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky simply stared at Rex. Even after everything, he was still adamant that Lucky would not be left alone. He supposed he should have been grateful, but he would be leaving Rex behind anyway. He just...He was tired of feeling attachment. It was going to feel so good, never having to miss anyone again.

"Much obliged." He still managed to say. Then he activated the Paw of Death, and spewed sharp bullets at anyone unfortunate enough to get into the line of fire.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

I winced as the laser bolt hit me. "Ooooh, ahh, MMMMMMMM~" I blushed madly, thinking of all the oh-so EMBARRASSING memories of my past! "Oh... oh, dear, I haven't been hit with one of those ever since El- oooooOOOOPS! Don't wanna give away the seeeecreeeeet~ still feels really, really, good!"

Finally came the time for the final battle. But to my utter shock, my my, Siggy came out of nowhere and just offered to pay us if we joined The Meta in his endeavor to find all the A.I.! Now, naturally, money was none of my concern, as money is the root of all evil. Betraying my team- betraying Lana- for payment wouldn't just be a betrayal to them, but a betrayal of all my own morals. So of course my response is, "I'll do it for free!"

Well, that's the summarized story of how I joined the bad guys and let Lana down. Cool, huh?

I nod to Sigma as he demands us to shed some BLOOOOD. "How many heads do you want me to bring back, dear Siggysig? All of them? Okay." I raise my paw towards the sky, grinning wider than anyone had ever seen me in their time in Blood Gulch.

"DJ! Put on something... classy. Flirtatious. Unfitting."

"Perfect."

Dozens of huge bolts of flame stream from my palm and soar into the air, coming down on the Reds and Blues as a fiery rain!

--

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

@any1 else the solo team traitors are fighting

Did you really think you should trust the Ultimate Liar?

I'm glad you did. Please don't think this is the end.

Landing was easy. Simple. They got to Blood Gultch, and everything seemed normal. At least, it did until one of the Meta's A.I.s revealed that He was Toffee all along! With his declaration came a choice. The idiots she had been fighting beside, or getting paid.
Join with Lucky, who betrayed her? The Creepy rat? Sarge, who attacked her? The Meta, who fed her that Tasty Felix guy? Choices, choices...
Lealan would blink away from the group when Eric began his bombardment. "Hey asshole! I hadn't chosen yet! Save the big attacks for after!"
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As they had touched down and the situation became clear, all hell literally broke loose. This wasn't even war, this was just straight up madness. As both Umbra and The Operator watched as the group who were once all just talking together peacefully, all broke into a fighting battle, the pair looked at each other, The Operator most importantly, looked disappointed. "If only this was a better situation", he muttered, to which Umbra nods, a silent agreement.

Before then, before the pair could even make a choice of a move, Kendall, the very creature or thing The Operator never trusted, the one person he had uncomfortable feelings about, seemed to just go off in literal flames. "Umbra!", The Operator yelled in a flash before jumping into the air, as Umbra suddenly dives after the Operator with an outstretched arm. The pair avoid the flames as Umbra suddenly pulls The Operator into his chest, causing The Operator to vanish in a bright blue glow and flash on Umbra.

As the Warframe lands on his knees catching himself, he returns to his full height as he glows blue. With that, he reaches to his hip and unsheathed his Skiajati, the massive bladed weapon only had to be pulled out with one hand with Umbra's strength as he held it by his side. "Let's do what we do best, partner, let's take out that lunatic", The Operator tells to his mute companion, with that said, Umbra simply nods and dives into a sprint towards Kendall before suddenly diving left and right, before vanishing into his cloaked and invisible form, disappearing like a shadow for the time being.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lucky simply groaned and tossed his head. Now was definitely not story time. "Laddie, I'll see if I can tell ya later...What the hell!?" Suddenly, fire started raining from the sky, and his quick eyes traced the blasts back to..."Kendall?!" Lucky shrieked. "What in the name of Christ?!" He breathed sharply as he struggled to dodge the flames. Why, that conniving bottomfeeder! What did Lana ever see in him?! He barely had fuck all to do with this!

Over the course of his escape, he would bump into Lealan. "Lassie, get down!" He cautioned her. "I know we've clashed, but if we finish this together, just think: We'll never have to see each other again. We never have to worry about this shit again." His eyes widened at her uncertain expression. She looked like she was ready to march over to Kendall, and assist him. "You think I don't still feel like shit about what I said to you way back there?! Look, you have the prestigious honor, lassie. I-I-I'm..." Tears sprang to his eyes. Just when it counted, he couldn't say it! It was stuck! "S...s..." No, he couldn't do this. He couldn't let Lealan pit herself against him. Not after all they'd been through.

A plume landed on his tail, making him scream. "SORRY!" As he heard it echoing through the breeze, a smile spread across his face. He said it! Again, stupid, again! "Sorry I was pushing you away. Sorry I threatened you. You think I don't value you? Lassie, as one of the first friends I ever made, of course you are! I'm just terrible at-" And then another blast blew him away, onto his back. He just laid there, breathing in pain.

H...he did it.

What did Lealan think of it?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lana

as usual everything goes wrong pretty quickly. We were being attacked once again, but... wait.. no, this can’t be right.. Eric..? Eric had betrayed all of us And began to attack us. I couldn’t believe it. I dropped to my knees as I looked up at where Eric was. Tears began to stream down my cheeks as I watched him attack. Is this real...? Am I dreaming..? Please let this still just be clones or something and this isn’t the real Eric... There was a pain in my chest that I couldn’t describe. It just felt like something in there shattered. I couldn’t breath as I watched. I didn’t even notice the “thing” creeping behind me... then again no body could have seen it. I felt something start to go over my paw. I tried to look at it, but it soon pulled me back and began to drag me away out of sight from anyone else. Once I finally saw it, I had no idea what it was. It looked familiar but I just couldn’t remember... was I about to die...? Maybe... I didn’t really care anymore... the last thing I saw was it lunging towards my head and after that was just darkness... if anyone checked, there were no traces of myself or the thing.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

stay tuned.

Lilith thought her previous plan was a little too brutal but Raven said it was a good idea anyway so she just decided to roll with it. Lilith was still ready for a fight though, no matter how ridiculous her plans may be, she decided that her best course of action was to try and protect Vitan and Raven as much as she could. It seems like she got her powers back witch was pretty cool.
"I'll try and defend you two as much as I can, it's the least I can do to repay you."

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

Last edited:
He just laid there, with squinting eyes, watching the flames fall around him.

What...the hell...was that.

It was just as he feared. The softness was taking over again. That time he used to apologize could have been spent taking down Meta...

He sighed through his nose. "I just have to get through this...I just have to suffer one more time..." He whispered, taking Lupé's place.

He rolled his head back and forth. Everybody was functioning perfectly. Heh. There was Lana. Being a good lass. And there was some shadowy thing dragging her aw-

WAIT, WHAT?!

Lucky jolted back to life, rolling on his tummy. Dear God, innocent Lana! He flicked his head back at Kendall, snarling. That bastard was supposed to protect his lover! That unfaithful motherfucker! He was watching with amusement instead. Well, how about Lucky ruining the show?!

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He tore after the shadowy creature, his built-in flamethrower ready to burn the bastard to a crisp. Speaking of crisp, he had to avoid becoming one himself...

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Lealan was debating her options when Lucky bumped into her. At first he started blubbering half excuses as if she hasn't heard a million of them before. She was ready to turn her blade on him when he did something unexpected. He apologized.
What an odd feeling. Lealan doesn't remember ever having someone apologize to her before. Excuses and twisted logic, sure. Justifications and blaming, of course. But a genuine apology is new.
Before she can retort, a shot of fire smashes between them and blasts Lucky away. She shields herself with her arm, the flames licking at her coat. She spies where Lucky was tossed to and dashes over too him, sliding onto her knees beside him.
"Ssssilly Rabbit. You arn't ssssupposed to talk on the battlefield!" She uses her matter manipulator to summon a couple of gallons of Healing Water to douse them and remove any fire, before jabbing the Scottish Rabbit with a Red Stim Pack to make sure he's healed.
"Now come on friend! Lets gut the Rat Bastard!" She helps Lucky up.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"G-get back here!" Lucky panted. He had taken burn, after burn, after burn. For Lana. Clone or bot, she was the one who got the ball rolling. He just needed to know what she really thought of him, and taken those resulting feelings in stride, before he shut himself off.

Alas, the creature outran him. It had vanished into a field of fire. "No..." Lucky held a nub out in front of himself, his jaw agape. Her smile, her voice, her hugs...He'd taken it all for granted. She just wanted to go home. Oh, why do he get so soft?! He had the power to protect her, if he wasn't such a goddamn softie!

Fire continued to crackle all around him, as he quietly mourned. No words came.

"Sssssssilly rabbit!"

Lucky whirled his head around to see Lealan, and winced, holding his paw out on front of her. "You made your choice, didn't you?" He awaited her first move.

Rather than a dozen bullets pelting his hide, however, he felt a slight sting, and then the burns gradually faded from his skin. What was this? She was healing him! "You mean?!" His face noticeably brightened. "Thank Christ...I don't think I could've brought meself to shoot ya, lassie. Not after you imprinted on me." He smiled at her weakly. "Agreed, then. Let's get that motherfucker!"

He stalked towards Kendall like a cat about to pounce, his eyes intense and glowing with rage. "You were meant to protect her, Laddie..." He snarled, his voice low.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

And like that... he was gone. No response or afermission of the moment she thought they were sharing. He just hops up and runs off... He played her like a fiddle. "Stupid Rabbit." She narrows her eyes and snarls before summoning a massive pair of golden gauntlets, baring three torso sized ivory claws each. She follows after Lucky, Lana, and the shadow. "GET BACK HERE!!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back