“Lucky, I know I keep saying you shouldn’t act crazy, but now really isn’t the time, all Washington said was he swapped our brains; we’re still ourselves and in tact. We’re about to go up against something big here, and if we beat him then we’ll go home... no. We ARE going home, but.. you don’t have to go with me if you want, Providence and the cape, aren’t the only places you have to go to, you can go anywhere you want. And maybe I was being selfish trying to make you choose choices you didn’t want to pick, I was only trying to help. I wanted you to find a home.. and be happy. But one thing’s for sure, our promise isn’t done until we beat the meta!”

P PopcornPie

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Yes, listen to this stylish teen here, rabid squirrel thing. It's never over for any of us. There's always a future for us all. I can forsee it now. And it involves us beating the H out of the Meta! Heck yea, boys! I'm still wondering why we're still here? I wanna mess someone up! My fists ache to break something! Preferably bone."
P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lucly just blinked at Falcon. "...Laddie, I never said I was unwilling to fight." He reassured. "But I hope to God that the Director will know how to prevent me from ever wasting me feelings ever again. Or give me shelter. Or tell me how this whole cloning thing worked, or something. Doesn't it bother anyone that we were impersonating ourselves?!" He stroked his chest. "It may have been me brain, but it wasn't me heart, or me soul. That's the trouble. Me brain was acting on emotions that weren't really the emotions I was fuckin' feeling." His vision turned red and glitchy as he grew frustrated. "I'll find a way to never have to go through it again. I'll fix this heart yet. I'll tear that laddie's tonsils out if it means I gain a heart with the ability to avoid these pitfalls!" It was the thought of having his heart sealed in unbreakable stone that would carry him through. If he would walk away with anything-other than his Paw o' Death and pistol-it was the knowledge that friendship leads to nothing but grief. He would never set himself up for this failure again.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:

Luffy smiled. "All right! I am looking forward to beating up whatever army that they came up with and it is a matter of time that we can all go home after this! If it wasn't for me then I wouldn't still be alive right now and I didn't get a chance to make up for something terrible that I have done to my crewmates. You see, I accidentally ate their food because they didn't get a chance to eat it and that is because I was so hungry. They scolded me and they didn't accept my apology. If things were to turn out differently then who's going to love their captain more than me? I have to make it up to Sanji for his hard work and my crewmates too! I want them to be happy again and not to get angry at me for a mistake that I have made a while ago. I hope that you can understand what I am feeling right now. Mr. Rabbit, I know that we can get through this together. Apparently, we won't be able to see each other again. So I hope our teamwork will turn out great! Everyone, I know you can do it with us too!" He said to Lucky, Michael, and everyone who is on the plane.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Raven (Rachel Roth)
Raven noticed the straw hat boy giving a somewhat inspiring speech. She remembered him when they engaged in a firefight a while back. "It's that straw hat kid again..." She said as she is not interested in him.

"I think it is best to come up with our own ideas... I'm not impressed with his leadership skills anyway..." She said.

"Your brain is fine, stop overreacting! And maybe I'm not bugged out by this as much as you are is because I've seen weirder and traveled to the future once before." Captain Falcon comments on Rex being stylish. "Well I can be pretty stylish at times, thanks for that. Hey you're that guy who was gonna help with Wyoming, who are you anyway?"

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon gives Rex a cheeky smirk "I'm glad you asked. I am the Relentless Flow, the Reckless Wonder, the fastest F-Zero racer in the glaxy- No, universe! I am the one! The only! CAPTAAAAIN FALCON!" Falcon poses "You can all me Cap or Falcon though." Falcons straightens up "And who might you be, handsome youth?"
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Alter Ego

"See?! At least one of you wants me dead now!"
Red Riding Hood stood back in surprise when she heard what the rabbit voiced. "No, no I don't..." She said in a worried tone. "That's the 'last' thing I want to do, you hear me? Allow me to repeat myself... Just... tell me what's wrong. Alright?" She insisted, but before she could get 'any' answers out of the bunny, the following man in armour would be revealed by a door being kicked down... And one hell of a reality check was transmitted via the armoured man's voice in question - this man was Agent Washington, and he was about to drop exposition bombs so strong, mental barriers are about to break (and/or have already been broken) between all of the people in the plane - whether or not he takes 'joy' in it is not important.

His name is Agent Washington, and he is the bearer of important details and news.

"Yes, I do know what's going on," The male voice replied to Odessa. Then, after he said this, all hell broke loose as the rabbit tried killing everybody. Michael had remained at the back of the plane, watching in disgust at the thing's actions. Then the rabbit tried killing itself and everyone tried talking him down, all while ranting about some candy. The male spoke over the intercom again, saying, "Listen, rabbit guy... I can assure you that an evil candy is not the cause of any of this. If you'd stop trying to murder everyone here for at least a few seconds, then maybe I could expla--" And then, Kassandra kicked down the door, revealing yet another man in armor.

"Or you can just kick down the door. That works too." He said, walking out of the cockpit just as Lucky appeared to be calming down. He looked directly at the bunny, tilting his head a bit. "You good now? Or do you need some more time to cool off? Because by all means, you can take out as much anger on these guys as you want." The man said, though before he could get any disgruntled responses from the group at large, he said, "Kidding, kidding." With a sigh, the man would step forward and continue, glancing down towards the ground for a moment as he pondered on what to say. After a while, he looked back up. "So, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Agent Washington. I work, and I mean that in the absolute loosest way possible, for an organization known as Project Freelancer. You may have met my fellow... erm, former agent, Agent Texas. The person who attacked all of you, barring the overweight male in the back, was another one of our former agents, Agent Maine. Or, as he's referred to now, The Meta."

"So you guys are a bunch'a fuckin' secret agents? And, why the hell'd you kidnap us?" Michael asked as he stood up slightly so he could peer over all the heads and get a good look at Washington.

"I didn't kidnap you. And, neither did Project Freelancer." A pause. "Well, at least, not intentionally." The sound of the man clearing his throat could be heard before he spoke again. "Project Freelancer was experimenting on a... highly theoretical form of travel. That being, the ability to travel from across the Multiverse. In theory, the idea was for them to be able to... recruit more people for their program, after being shut down by the UNSC. It was no easy feat and required countless resources that were probably obtained through some not-so-legitimate means, curtsey of an anonymous client. But... somehow, Agent Maine was tipped off about their plans and managed to break into the facility that it was being housed, so he could tamper with the system so that it pulled people in instead of pushing people out. The only problem was, they hadn't figured out a way to accurately pinpoint places in the Multiverse. As I said, the technology was highly theoretical. And, by the time they caught wind of The Meta's tampering, it'd been too late, and you all had been pulled in."

"Alright... and why the fuck did this 'Meta' guy do that in the first place?" Michael inquired.

"The Meta's goal is to get all the A.I. for himself. A.I. were... well, they were another failed project by our friends over at Project Freelancer. Several agents were implanted with one. You all have met three of the A.I."

"You mean that O'Malley fuck?"

"O'Malley? Is that what he's calling himself?" Washington asked. Another pause followed. "O'Malley's real name is Omega, and he's Agent Texas' A.I. Agent Texas is... also an A.I., modeled after the Director's late wife. That's why, when she died, she didn't stay dead, and neither did your friend Church. Church, is the Alpha A.I., who's basically this... God of A.I.'s that the others worship, and is also the main A.I. that The Meta is hunting. He's the one who hired those two mercenaries from Sidwinder, Felix and Locus, as well as Agent Wyoming. Who, as you've probably guessed by now, is another ex-member of Project Freelancer."

"Okay, cool, so this Meta asshole was huntin' a bunch of A.I. How the hell does this involve us?" Michael asked, annoyed at Washington's big exposition dump.

"I was getting to that," Washington replied calmly. "So, after The Meta had reverse-engineered the Multiversal tech, they had no way to bring you all back. Now, they couldn't risk a bunch of you running around the base and blowing things up, for obvious reasons." He turned to Megumin specifically, before clearing his throat. "So, they did the next best thing: they produced robotic clones of you guys, and transferred your consciousness into those replica bodies, and shipped you all off to Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, which is where they've been hiding the Alpha."

"Okay... and why the fuck would they go through the trouble of doin' that? Why not just send us in our regular bodies?"

"As I said, they couldn't risk any of you dying in the field. A bunch of people go missing from their universes and not everyone is sent back? If word like that got out to even the UNSC, everyone involved with Project Freelancer, including me, would probably be thrown in jail for life. Or worse. Plus, we couldn't risk any of you hurting and or killing the Alpha's host body, so they put you in bodies without your innate powers or your weapons. But it looks like the dumbass Red and Blue teams already managed that for you. And, yes, the other Reds and Blues are just standard sim troops that they picked up. People that are so dumb and unsuspecting that they thought that there was no possible way for them to harm the Alpha. Of course, that theory was proven wrong.

Anyways, we're not certain, but we believe that The Meta's original plan was to force you guys to act as some sort of soldiers for him, to help him retrieve the A.I. We managed to flush him out before he could actually get into contact with you all, but he escaped. He's already killed other past Freelancers and taken their own A.I. York, North Dakota, South Dakota... just to name a few. Their hope was to extract you all as well as the Alpha before The Meta could find you guys, but as you can see, that plan failed, and he managed to not only track you all down to Blood Gulch, but he also managed to incapacitate your replica bodies and render them unusable thanks to that grenade launcher. There's only so much damage those things can take. So, we had to take your original bodies out of stasis, and that's why you're all here, right now, with your original powers and weapons."

"So... we're going home, then?"

"...no. You're going back to Blood Gulch to fight The Meta."

"Why the fuck are we doing that!?"

"Because you guys are the only ones with the power to take him on. Do you really think that those idiots can take him on? He murdered most of the former Project Freelancer agents already. And, in case you didn't see Agent Texas in action, we're kind of fucking hard to kill." There was another pause. "Not to... brag, or anything. And, if The Meta gets the Alpha, then you all won't be going home, because once he gets all the A.I., including The Alpha? He'll be unstoppable. And the first thing he's gonna do is march his ass right up to Project Freelancer's headquarters, kill them all, and use their Multiversal transport for God knows what, and probably kill all of you as well.

View attachment 693371

So... are there any questions?"
So, it turns out, the bodies they were in - pre-attack - were merely clones. Replicated bodies, and now in their real bodies per transferred conscience, and as such, that's why everyone has their powers and weapons. And now, here they all are, under that information... Here to fight this 'The Meta', in order to go home. It's as simple as 'defeat The Meta', but not knowing how powerful he is full-on doesn't help matters. Red Riding Hood aptly stood there, her mental barriers just ceasing existence. "OK, so...We were all in fakes... And... we're just here to... fight this thing, who wanted to basically become an 'artificial god', right?" She thought aloud in a curious tone. "...OK, that's a lot to take in to be honest, but... He wanted to use 'us' to try and gather these A.I, but... thanks to interference, it didn't work... Thank goodness." She sighed in relief. Although it 'was' a bit to take in, and her mood had taken a considerable hit, it made her think slower and better.

"OK, so thankfully what we did wasn't help this possible 'god to be', but you're saying we just need to beat 'em..." She sighed heavily. 'Right, so all my efforts are now basically gone with that replicated body - I'm surprised I'm still alive! That falling cliff and what this 'Meta' did crushed our former bodies though, so he at least knows we are deftly against him, but whether or not he knows we're alive is another thing...' She thought to herself to comprehend the situation. Now is not the time to care for other's expectations and whatever else - it's time for seriousness! "Alright, so, you say he still needs to gather the other A.I... Is it possible we try and 'stop him' at any point, without risking ourselves? We're obviously going to have to get in his way 'somehow', but... How 'do' we do it?" She asked openly.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious and stressed
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (1/4 uses left), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Time to let out all of those feelings.
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)

Last edited:
Lilith thought for a moment, the guy seems pretty intimidating, especially since he already killed most of the former Project Freelancer agents. Eventually Lilith came up with an idea, but the way she described her plan was a little disturbing.
"Girls, I got a plan, I won't just kill him and his army, I'm going to murder them for even thinking about hurting my friends, I will make sure every last beat of their heart be a deadly reminder of what a horrible chose they made to harm us. The last thing they'll see is me and the last thing they'll hear is their screams for mercy as I make their death
SLOW AND PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE!"
Lilith stopped herself before she could go any further, she immediately felt really awkward about what she said.
"I-I'm sorry that was really uncalled for, it's just that I really don't want to lose you guys is all, I know I said this before but you two are the first two people I remember who I don't think secretly hate me, I'm just really over protective is all."
Lilith then started to worry about them judging her again for what she said.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

Rex was flattered yet.. a little weird out by his “handsome youth comment. “Uhh thanks..? Ahem. Name’s Rex, agent of Providence and world’s best EVO slayer.” Rex extended his hand for Falcon to shake. “Thanks for helping us taking take down Wyoming back there, or at least tried to help before we had to run for it. Still; time travel, pirates, depressive bunnies, pointless war, lizard people, body replicas and now speed racers? This has to be up there with one of the weirdest adventures I’ve been on in awhile and I didn’t even volunteer for it.”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon takes Rex's hand and firmly shakes the machine boy's hand "I hear ya', man. And I've seen my fair-share of weird but this is totally new. I'm surprised I haven't completely lost my mind because of this whole debacle. But it's a good thing we're near the finish line! Speace gods, know I'm gonna take a loooooong nap when I get home...And pray fruitlessly that this was all a crazy dream"

Lealan stares at Eric for a second, her rage bleeding into a flat look. She rolls her eyes and lowers her weapons, before swapping her Dragon Head Pistol for her Neo Magnum-ZZZ and shooting a laser bolt aimed for his knee. "Sssshush. Bad. Sssshame on you."
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

“I’ve had to said ‘I wish this was a dream’ about five times by now. But at least we’re getting all the help we can get now. With you, Lucky, Lana, Sora, The ninja guy, Luffy and Lealan, I’m pretty sure we can win this.”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Win? Man, Rex, we're gonna WRECK this dude!" Captain Falcon laughs "Like, I feel so bad for this Meta guy right now cause it's like, 10+ people against only one of him. Like the odds are not in his favor! I'm kinda tempted we all just fight him one-on-one to make it fair for him."

"I'll help grind him into paste!" Lucky yapped, smiling a little. Everyone was talking like Washington hadn't dropped a bomb on them. It made him feel even more clownish. "I guess I'm just the only one confused...Ever watched 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'? It's hard to say what's real or not real anymore after something like that." What really got him, honestly, was just the fact that it was his own mind in a different body. That's why nothing felt legitimate anymore. "I hope this all becomes crystal clear for me. I just don't get how the feelings I made could still be considered legitimate if it wasn't in me own body..." He hoped that explaining it enough times would make that clear.

"I agree with the stylish youth once again. Forget about the brain and the body. We are here, we are now, and we are gonna KICK. SOME. TAIL! Am I right, everbody!?" Captain Falcon turns to look at evetyone else
Everyone Everyone

Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Monkey D. Luffy
Luffy smiles at Captain Falcon and he gave him a thumbs up.

"Of course! That is why teamwork is an important part of our well being! I appreciate your enthusiasm, buddy!" He said happily.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Raven (Rachel Roth)
Raven has gone speechless and then smiled.

"That is actually a great idea... There's no need to apologize... We have each other's back are we?" She asked.

Lucky stared at the floor. Rex had a point...this was his own brain, it had to have been. But that was still no guarantee that he knew what to think anymore. Next, he'd find out that they were abducted by aliens, wouldn't he?

"My efforts are basically gone with that replicated body!"

Lucky heard Red Hood's shout in the distance. And felt inclined to nod slowly. Someone got it. It still meant that everyone they did was all for naught. His attempts at protecting Lana? Meaningless. Their pursuit of O'Malley? Pointless. Taking down the Meta was the only thing they could confidently say they did. All around, the rabbit just felt like a clown for ever putting so much trust in anything. He should have known it would all be a lie. He felt as though a part of his heart was torn out and stomped on right in front of him. "Let's just take down that bastard, so we never have to feel anything for each other ever again." He barked, his tone melancholy. "I'll teach him to toy with me..."

Everyone had seemed to be occupied with their own plans, Umbra and the Operator however, remained quiet as they leaned on each other. Perhaps now would be the best time for a break after all with the situation taking an actual pause.

The younger figure looked up to his warframe's shoulder as they remained back to back seated, the several scars on the aged warrior's body still seeming fresh through time. The Operator reached up to give his companion a gentle pat on the shoulder, with which Umbra looks at the boy's hand in response.

"You just want to go home don't you?, the Operator cheekily asked, "Just ready to pet and play with our Kubrow and Kavat?" Umbra nods in response almost immediately, to which the Operator let's out a soft laugh. "Let's hope Ordis didn't crash the ship up until this point."

Last edited:
Lucky's keen ears turned towards Umbra and Operator, followed by the rest of his head. He wasn't satisfied. He had to speak to someone.

"So, it really doesn't bother you? Having been cloned?" Lucky climbed into the seat next to them. "I don't know why it doesn't bother anyone but me. It means we're replaceable, for one thing." He shuddered. "But don't you feel like you put your trust into nothing? That you don't want to trust anyone again?" He wrinkled his forehead, remembering Operator's story. "...Or is that a feeling you're just used to?" If that was his childhood, then Lucky would never have trusted an adult for as long as he lived.

He looked out the window into the endless sea of clouds. Where would he go, if the Director couldn't help him? Rex was his only hope, but he just couldn't feel anything towards him but bewilderment anymore. It was his brain that dictated he be friends with Rex, but now that he was back in his old self, he was left to contemplate if he should return to his old self.

"...Has this kind of thing happened before? Has there ever been someone who reacted like I am?" He was desperate to find solace in any way possible.

Riven Riven

Lucky's keen ears turned towards Umbra and Operator, followed by the rest of his head. He wasn't satisfied. He had to speak to someone.

"So, it really doesn't bother you? Having been cloned?" Lucky climbed into the seat next to them. "I don't know why it doesn't bother anyone but me. It means we're replaceable, for one thing." He shuddered. "But don't you feel like you put your trust into nothing? That you don't want to trust anyone again?" He wrinkled his forehead, remembering Operator's story. "...Or is that a feeling you're just used to?" If that was his childhood, then Lucky would never have trusted an adult for as long as he lived.

He looked out the window into the endless sea of clouds. Where would he go, if the Director couldn't help him? Rex was his only hope, but he just couldn't feel anything towards him but bewilderment anymore. It was his brain that dictated he be friends with Rex, but now that he was back in his old self, he was left to contemplate if he should return to his old self.

"...Has this kind of thing happened before? Has there ever been someone who reacted like I am?" He was desperate to find solace in any way possible.

Riven Riven
"Yes. It has happened." The answer came from a surprising source. Odessa looks at the Rabbit, who clearly was freaking out. "This wasn't the first time I've been cloned, as a matter of fact I even had to fight an clone of myself. Nor are you the first one to react in such a way." She sighs, "emotions are tricky. Especially if you never felt them before, so it's only natural for you to doubt yourself and your own feelings, especially if you just learned that your body wasn't even your own. But if you paid attention, Washington said that he transfered our conciousness int these bodies, which means, despite the fact that the bodies were robotic, our conciousness was still the same, which means we reacted the way we would normally react. Not sure if that helps. I'm not one for motivational speeches. For now, let's focus on the Meta."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

The Operator had begun to actually seem to be relaxing for a bit, before an all too familiar rabbit had made his way over and taken a seat beside them. The child looked back to the rabbit with an eyebrow perked, "How can I be cloned?" He gestures a thumb to Umbra, "Remember, I'm only a specter of thought, or other terms, I'm only a representation of my consciousness here, the actual supposed clone of one would be Umbra, and even then, he's a suit of armor. What's the surprise there."

He readjusted his footing so he could actually give Lucky a pat on the shoulder, "We're not replaceable. We are all our own individual beings, even though he's just a machine that can be broken destroyed and rebuilt, Umbra has a mind of his own. I'm kind of sort of used to feeling like I can't trust anyone, being just me and Umbra together for so long, but, its always nice to have friends that can actually talk back." He proceeds to give a genuine smile at the rabbit after he made the playful joke at his companion.

"I understand your fear that our emotions and all aren't real, but I can definitely assure you, all of our thoughts here come from our true selves. I've experienced this same sensation too many times when piloting Umbra."

P PopcornPie

Lucky was briefly sent into shock when Odessa approached, but was relieved nonetheless. "So for all I know, I'm the only one who never has before." He stroked his ears. "Maybe they did something wrong when they created me copy, and that's why I was feelin' so protective." The more he thought about it, the more plausible it was that he had been tampered with. Possibly, he had his aggression dampened, and his curiosity increased. "And, apparently, me sense of trust was taken away as well. I know we need to take Meta out, but I don't know what else to believe in anymore, lassie. I don't know what I'm really capable of feelin'. I'm not sure if I should even trust that I'll get to see the Director." He glanced at Washington with a little venom. "But I'd better. I'm sick of feelings gettin' in the way of me instincts." If he hadn't spent so much time fretting over what he did, this all would have been stopped by now. "Besides, if I get me emotions taken out, I won't be haunted by me memories anymore."

He reluctantly accepted Operator's petting. "So you really think I was for real, huh? I will say, I felt it was for real. Even me heart feels the same way right now as it did in that fake body."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Riven Riven

Last edited:

• The Spartan’s foot came crashing down on the door as expected- the Sparta Kick smashing it out of the way and creating a visible shockwave around it, nearly reaching Corvo despite having gotten out of the way of her leg- although thankfully it didn’t do so. At Kassandra‘s action, a green-armored soldier walked out of the cockpit, implying some sort of disdain for smashing his door down into pieces. She just shrugged at his remark at her breaking the door down.

“Perhaps if you hadn’t locked it up, I wouldn’t have needed such extreme measures.” The female warrior remarked matter-of-factly, not blinking one bit as she sized the man up. Sure, the Reds and Blues had survived her Sniper Rifle, but with the Spear of Leonidas back in her possession? She now stood a fighting chance against people with such equipment.

And apparently she would need it, as was apparent by the explanation by “Agent Washington”. She didn’t understand all the higher-vocabulary words, but she was intelligent enough to understand the basic gist of it all. Some sort of travel had been sabotaged and had taken everyone into this mess of a world. And somehow the company behind it all had to create duplicates of everyone without their powers or weapons, sent their... consciousnesses, perhaps spirits, into the fake bodies, and left them to their own toys in Blood Gulch. That, and Church and Tex were both apparently spirits- A.I., or whatever- that, if captured by one last malevolent spirit named Meta, could grant Meta enough power to kill them all.

“Well, that’s just fantastic. So instead of having to save my world from a delusional Cult, I have to save an entire... universe from one guy who could rip the ground from underneath us and probably kill some of us-“ Not including her- “with his bare hands.” Kassandra placed two fingers on her nose, sighing as she looked around at her “allies”. She trusted Aloy, Price, and Corvo to have her back and be competent in a fight, but some of these people were outright insane. A rabbit that wanted to kill everyone the second he gets the chance? A little girl that, if unchecked, could blow everyone up- and for real this time?

”Ugh... gods help us. Athena especially.” The Ancient Greek remarked aloud, folding her arms before pointing them at Washington.

“Fine. I’ll help, since it doesn’t even seem like we have a chance. That, and I don’t think I can trust everyone to do the job right. You have my sincere promise as a misthios that I will get this done...” She paused, turning to her trusted allies for a moment as if to think for a second before turning back to Washington.

“...But since you dragged us all into this unwillingly, I can’t just accept this for free. I want payment for all of us having to deal with this entire shitshow and your lies. Preferrably a lot of drachmae, or some material goodies I can bring back without being looked at as crazy for having.”

The Operator nods with a shrug as he points to Umbra and then to his own head, "Might be in a different body.." His statement trails off as his eyes glow a bright blue, his gaze still on Lucky and Odessa as Umbra looks at them as well. Umbra's blank face however, is now mirroring the same eyeglow circles of the Operator's eyes as both of them look in the same direction, head bounce to their words, and move in unison. As the Operator finishes his statement, a second almost deeper voice can be heard alongside the Operator's, only this one, can be heard surprisingly, from Umbra's direction, "..But we remain the same mind."

As the Operator's eyes return to their normal hue, The Warframe's temporary eyes disappear as well back to his usual blank emotion and featureless face, before giving the Operator a gentle pat on the head. With that, Umbra looks over to Lucky with a tilted head, his other hand outstretched and open, as if offering a handshake.

P PopcornPie
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back