The look of resentment from the rabbit didn't faze the Operator, merely shrugging in response. "Sorry, an observation is all I had, no one's perfect." He took a seat as well, a knee propped up as he put an arm on it.

"You ever been on an experimental colony ship sent to explore the outer reaches of space with other countless kids with their parents and your own? Only to get sucked into "The Void", driving all of the elderly and old madly insane as they massacre each other? It's fun, watching your parents murder each other. I don't even remember their face cause of how young I was", the part of "joy" was clearly sarcasm as he explained his own story to Lucky and the group.

"And then, drifting on this lifeless ship for however long, you lose track of time, this, civilization who practically identified themselves as gods, "Rescue" this ship of orphans, finding all of the bodies and think we're powered up freaks. They built the warframes to imprison us, in fear of us, and turned us into living weapons and slaves. We fought and died in their wars and built their monuments and we were monsters to them."

"Only one of them truly cared about all of us 'Star-Children', saying we were nothing more than 8 and 10 year olds being told to fight and die, and guess what, she was told she was being too nice, and they executed her right in front of us. So, we slaughtered and exterminated their entire race and civilization. And the cost for committing our sin? Our prisons, are our only way of safely moving and exploring without us being hunted down by literally every fucking thing in the galaxy, as well as having no home to return to."

"Sometimes, to balance out the violence, the suffering, and the pain", the operator finishes with a sigh, "Is to be honest with yourself."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Lealan's sword was so...pretty. "I'm to assume that's all you have left of your old self, Lassie?" He asked softly, wondering if Rex would let him out of the bubble. As he admired the way the sunlight bounced off its iridescent blade, he almost missed the Operator's speech. Something about being an orphan, there was something they had in common. As the tale continued, however, it got progressively fucked up.

"All that, as kids?" Lucky's eyes went wide. Suddenly, having all four paws lopped off as a baby wasn't so bad. At least Lucky got to stay on the Earth. At least he was a free rabbit up until now. "Well, at least you got to rise up against the ones who hurt you in the end. At this rate, I'll be lucky if I ever see Toffee's hide again." He itched his ear, then laid back down. "How could you stand it, having to think about the ones you lost, or were about to lose, yet still having to live on?" He stared down at his heart. "Didn't you ever feel that hardening your heart was the best course of action?"

Riven Riven

"Perhaps", the boy sighed again, "Me and Umbra have been in combat service for almost 15 years since the Orokin Slaughter. So we've seen our fair share or disgust and pain." "My younger sister was only 6 when we got in our first battle with the frames. She was the operator of the Mirage warframe, during our extraction from the battlefield, we found out Mirage had an energy leak that was too big to repair. Any second she could explode."

The Operator readjusted his seat, seemingly uncomfortable, but he kept going, "The one Orokin that saw us as kids, her name was Margulis, told my sister what happened. She was shocked at first, but, requested one thing. You see, Margulis was like all of our second mother, she soothed us when we were afraid of the dark, took care of us when we were hurt. My sister only asked her one thing because she couldn't get to go home. To sing her a lullaby to sleep."

"Margulis did, and well, my sister protected the extraction point to make sure we could go home.. Over our transference connections, we could hear the soft song of Margulis, our mother, sing her a sweet soft lullaby to sleep.. As my sister screamed and cried in pain throughout the whole song, fighting to her death, and died laughing.. Like Umbra, I remained silent. When we left planetside, the explosion was bright as a supernova despite being the size of a small bomb."

"If it would've been my choice, I would've chosen to die there right beside her.. but, I'm here now. That, was the one time I chose to keep my emotions at control."

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Yes, I do know what's going on," The male voice replied to Odessa. Then, after he said this, all hell broke loose as the rabbit tried killing everybody. Michael had remained at the back of the plane, watching in disgust at the thing's actions. Then the rabbit tried killing itself and everyone tried talking him down, all while ranting about some candy. The male spoke over the intercom again, saying, "Listen, rabbit guy... I can assure you that an evil candy is not the cause of any of this. If you'd stop trying to murder everyone here for at least a few seconds, then maybe I could expla--" And then, Kassandra kicked down the door, revealing yet another man in armor.

"Or you can just kick down the door. That works too." He said, walking out of the cockpit just as Lucky appeared to be calming down. He looked directly at the bunny, tilting his head a bit. "You good now? Or do you need some more time to cool off? Because by all means, you can take out as much anger on these guys as you want." The man said, though before he could get any disgruntled responses from the group at large, he said, "Kidding, kidding." With a sigh, the man would step forward and continue, glancing down towards the ground for a moment as he pondered on what to say. After a while, he looked back up. "So, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Agent Washington. I work, and I mean that in the absolute loosest way possible, for an organization known as Project Freelancer. You may have met my fellow... erm, former agent, Agent Texas. The person who attacked all of you, barring the overweight male in the back, was another one of our former agents, Agent Maine. Or, as he's referred to now, The Meta."

"So you guys are a bunch'a fuckin' secret agents? And, why the hell'd you kidnap us?" Michael asked as he stood up slightly so he could peer over all the heads and get a good look at Washington.

"I didn't kidnap you. And, neither did Project Freelancer." A pause. "Well, at least, not intentionally." The sound of the man clearing his throat could be heard before he spoke again. "Project Freelancer was experimenting on a... highly theoretical form of travel. That being, the ability to travel from across the Multiverse. In theory, the idea was for them to be able to... recruit more people for their program, after being shut down by the UNSC. It was no easy feat and required countless resources that were probably obtained through some not-so-legitimate means, curtsey of an anonymous client. But... somehow, Agent Maine was tipped off about their plans and managed to break into the facility that it was being housed, so he could tamper with the system so that it pulled people in instead of pushing people out. The only problem was, they hadn't figured out a way to accurately pinpoint places in the Multiverse. As I said, the technology was highly theoretical. And, by the time they caught wind of The Meta's tampering, it'd been too late, and you all had been pulled in."

"Alright... and why the fuck did this 'Meta' guy do that in the first place?" Michael inquired.

"The Meta's goal is to get all the A.I. for himself. A.I. were... well, they were another failed project by our friends over at Project Freelancer. Several agents were implanted with one. You all have met three of the A.I."

"You mean that O'Malley fuck?"

"O'Malley? Is that what he's calling himself?" Washington asked. Another pause followed. "O'Malley's real name is Omega, and he's Agent Texas' A.I. Agent Texas is... also an A.I., modeled after the Director's late wife. That's why, when she died, she didn't stay dead, and neither did your friend Church. Church, is the Alpha A.I., who's basically this... God of A.I.'s that the others worship, and is also the main A.I. that The Meta is hunting. He's the one who hired those two mercenaries from Sidwinder, Felix and Locus, as well as Agent Wyoming. Who, as you've probably guessed by now, is another ex-member of Project Freelancer."

"Okay, cool, so this Meta asshole was huntin' a bunch of A.I. How the hell does this involve us?" Michael asked, annoyed at Washington's big exposition dump.

"I was getting to that," Washington replied calmly. "So, after The Meta had reverse-engineered the Multiversal tech, they had no way to bring you all back. Now, they couldn't risk a bunch of you running around the base and blowing things up, for obvious reasons." He turned to Megumin specifically, before clearing his throat. "So, they did the next best thing: they produced robotic clones of you guys, and transferred your consciousness into those replica bodies, and shipped you all off to Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, which is where they've been hiding the Alpha."

"Okay... and why the fuck would they go through the trouble of doin' that? Why not just send us in our regular bodies?"

"As I said, they couldn't risk any of you dying in the field. A bunch of people go missing from their universes and not everyone is sent back? If word like that got out to even the UNSC, everyone involved with Project Freelancer, including me, would probably be thrown in jail for life. Or worse. Plus, we couldn't risk any of you hurting and or killing the Alpha's host body, so they put you in bodies without your innate powers or your weapons. But it looks like the dumbass Red and Blue teams already managed that for you. And, yes, the other Reds and Blues are just standard sim troops that they picked up. People that are so dumb and unsuspecting that they thought that there was no possible way for them to harm the Alpha. Of course, that theory was proven wrong.

Anyways, we're not certain, but we believe that The Meta's original plan was to force you guys to act as some sort of soldiers for him, to help him retrieve the A.I. We managed to flush him out before he could actually get into contact with you all, but he escaped. He's already killed other past Freelancers and taken their own A.I. York, North Dakota, South Dakota... just to name a few. Their hope was to extract you all as well as the Alpha before The Meta could find you guys, but as you can see, that plan failed, and he managed to not only track you all down to Blood Gulch, but he also managed to incapacitate your replica bodies and render them unusable thanks to that grenade launcher. There's only so much damage those things can take. So, we had to take your original bodies out of stasis, and that's why you're all here, right now, with your original powers and weapons."

"So... we're going home, then?"

"...no. You're going back to Blood Gulch to fight The Meta."

"Why the fuck are we doing that!?"

"Because you guys are the only ones with the power to take him on. Do you really think that those idiots can take him on? He murdered most of the former Project Freelancer agents already. And, in case you didn't see Agent Texas in action, we're kind of fucking hard to kill." There was another pause. "Not to... brag, or anything. And, if The Meta gets the Alpha, then you all won't be going home, because once he gets all the A.I., including The Alpha? He'll be unstoppable. And the first thing he's gonna do is march his ass right up to Project Freelancer's headquarters, kill them all, and use their Multiversal transport for God knows what, and probably kill all of you as well.

1584499663900.jpeg

So... are there any questions?"

P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching Riven Riven Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Ineptitude Ineptitude GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon thinks for a moment "Mmmmmm...Nnnnah. Nah I don't think so. Granted, thank you for the explanation, even though I only managed to understand 1/3 of it. I may be front he future but even I haven't grasped the full extent of how A.I. work. Much less sentient ones. Plus, I knew something with the multiverse was probably going on as I none none of these guys were voted to be in Smash. But if we're going back to fight that guy, then send me on my way! I've been aching to punch something since we landed here. And if that guy is my way home, then he's crawlin' for a brawlin'" Falcon cracks one side of his neck

"I have several questions, but none of which are worth asking so yeah."

"How exactly are we going to get through to the armoured hunk, anyway?" Karma, who was also in the back, asked. You can see her playing with her shadow powers as she talked.

Odessa would walk over to Lucky and had him his Paw of Death back, "you can have these back. You are going to need them."

"
I'm more of a stealth girl. A head on approach isn't my forte."

"What of this Toffee fella that the bunny was raving about? We need to worry about him?" Odessa asked, walking away from the particular bunny.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

If the speech was supposed to make Lucky feel uplifted...Well, it had failed in every sense of the word. Parents slaughtering, stranded in space...So much pain...Just who knew what happened to everyone else. Lucky had just added to that pain. He had no clue what to say.

Thankfully, the mysterious fellow had chosen now to reveal himself. Agent Washington, whatever. This was probably just some mimbo jumbo about-

"...WHAT?!"

Lucky was never himself?! He was a cloned body?! The world spun all around him. Was the blood on his nubs even...What had he?!

"So I was never to blame?!" Lucky could feel another aneurysm coming on.

He could barely even process anything else. Alpha. Meta. Whatever. He was just glad Agent Washington was friendly, he supposed.

"So...We can never go home? If you don't even know where we belonged?" He wasn't even sure if it was his own heart breaking anymore. Even these people didn't know where he belonged. Yet...he was happy about it. He was lost forever. "More importantly...That means me feelings were never real..."

"GOOD!"
Lucky approached Washington bravely, dipping his head. "I love you, sir! Thank you, for sparing me these scars!" He nuzzled Washington's leg, as though he was a kitten who had been fed. Of course he would help like individual!...But would the favor be repaid? "Sir, by any chance, if I help you...can you put me back in your cloning chamber? Wipe me memories? Maybe make me a new body. A new heart, with no emotions. Do whatever you need to keep me from feeling the way I did ever again?" He stared at the agent with begging eyes, then peered back at everyone else with a tearful, but determined nod. There was finally a solution. His heart could be hardened again. "You heard everything I said. I'm lost here, and I've given up tryin' to find me way out. You've seen how I am with friends."

He gently accepted his paw and pistol, nodding appreciatively at Odessa. "Help me help you. Turn me into a pure killin' machine. Don't worry about me home. There is nothing for me to go back to."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon looks down at Lucky "What the heck is that? Is that a ...squirrel? Like a mutant, rabid, squirrel...thing? Like why is it's head so big? WHY is it's head so big?! Yo' I am terrified right now-What is that?!" Falcon flinches back repulsed

“This... is going to be a problem...” Snake stood behind the whole crowd but heard everything said. He other to himself before he spoke again.
“What kind of equipment does he currently have?”

Attachments

• 26644369-4889-44E8-ACDB-7FDDA5612A2D.jpeg
    26644369-4889-44E8-ACDB-7FDDA5612A2D.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
Lucky gazed at Captain Falcon miserably. "First Luffy and now you. Why does everyone think I'm a squirrel?!" Then Lucky had himself a snicker. "Oh, call me whatever species you want, Laddie! Thanks to this man, I will soon regain me status as a killin' machine, not a sliver of softness in me heart!" Honestly, he could just dance himself a jig right now. This whole time, he never gave two shits about anyone! The weight had left his shoulders! And now these gentlemen could ensure that he would never waste his time being anyone's friend ever again. He was rubbing up all over Agent Washington's legs. "Excuse me for bein' so clingy, it's just...you have no idea how good it feels to know that me feelings belonged to a different heart. I can't wait to feel me own be fortified again! Actually, can we seal it off right now? I can't go killin' this Meta if I'm still worryin' about these people!" He ended up pushing past the agent, bounding excitedly to the cockpit. "No more guilt about selling everyone off to Toffee. No more worryin' about leaving everyone behind, because they were never really me friends~!" He sang.

As soon as we was up against the windshield, however...The singing stopped. "So...were they me friends or not?" He sighed, his ears drooping. He had only just learned that he was cloned the whole time, but that conversation between Lealan, Umbra, and Rex...Could they even call it genuine anymore? Was he ever really stressed about who to go home with? Did they feel the same about how worried they were for him? There was only one expert he could turn to. "Lupé? Lupé...?" He gasped, then fell into despair. Lupé must have been destroyed during the transfer or something. "Lupé, come back! I need you to tell me if me feelings were ever real or not!" He cried.

Why...he was even being punished for getting attached to her.

A-and if he remembered Lupé, then he remembered the circumstances that led to her creation. The guilt he felt, for supposedly betraying friends he never really had. His ship was left without a first mate.

His heart started to pound.

No, he couldn't still be feeling for them! That wasn't his body! They couldn't still stick to him!

"There's got to be a machine around here somewhere...!" Frantic, Lucky dug around the cockpit for anything, any device at all, that would shut away his heart for good. "Why, God?! Why must I still bear this love?! It's not fair!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Suddenly, Lucky was seized by Falcon. "You lookin' to seal your heart off, too?" Wait, no, this was about his accent. Lucky fixed him with a hardened stare. "Seriously? We just learned that everything we experienced was things we never really fuckin' experienced, I just said a bunch of bullshit I'm not even sure that I meant, and you want me to talk about me heritage? We have the king of priorities over here." He grumped. "All right. First of all, I'm Scottish, Laddie. I know they sound similar." He gently chewed his way out of his gloved hands. "Secondly, I have no time to talk, even if I was Irish. Now that I know these people have the power to make me whole new body, I'm holdin' out hope that they can seal away these pesky emotions hidin' inside me, before they ever come out for real!" He continued to rifle messily. "If this was just a simulation of sorts, then I know now how I'd react to havin' friends. It's more trouble than it's worth. First, I put them in deep shit. Then I worry about it all day. Then I worry about never seein' them again. It's like these people gave me a second chance to go back to the way I always was...I think. I don't know. Would you say me feelings were still legit?" He doubted that this naïve man was listening in, but who knows? Maybe his brain just got scrambled during his cloning, and he was actually quite the heart expert.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Dang it! Alright, Im sorry little squirrel thing. Man, your teeth are sharp...I see you might be a mutang squirrel-shark hybrid of sorts. You better get revenge on the sicko who did this to you" Captain Falcon puts Lucky down "As for your feelings, that can be tricky to say. I dont really know you like that but I know for a fact that feelings can be deceptive and faulty. But that doesnt mean they're always wrong. You feel how you about your friends for a reason and that could be because a part of you wants them with you. Who knows?"
P PopcornPie

Ah, there it was. He could help. Thank Christ. "Weren't you paying attention? We were clones." His voice was soft, and uncertain. "That was never me real heart breaking. The things I told them weren't from me real mouth. If me body wasn't me body, then how am I supposed to pinpoint what I experienced with it that was real? The others probably feel the same." He shook his head, and kicked the ground. Then he looked deep inside himself.

As he closed his eyes, however, things went...amiss. Strange instruments sounded in his head, and his body randomly tensed and relaxed, as though he was trying to charade out his emotions to Falcon. He started to see strange beings dancing in his eyelids, which frightened him awake again. Fortunately, the process did let him come up with something.

"I guess I feel...betrayed, because I was throwing affection towards nobody, but happy, because I never really had any friends I betrayed. I still have no idea what to do after this, if those Freelancer fellows can't help me with me heart. Regardless of what body I'm in, me house is definitely gone by now. And it sounds like they won't even be able to put me back where I came from." He gazed at his Paw o' Death. Now that it was up in the air whether or not they were really friends, could he shoot them without worry? "And Toffee...do I still want to destroy Toffee? Just because Washington doesn't know him doesn't mean he can't still be out there." The memories were still there, alas, but that was no guarantee that the feelings he once associated with them were. "Most importantly, if the friendship between all of us was a lie, then there is nothing telling them to help me. I'll be abandoned, sent back to loneliness. Do you think I should want that?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
"Well... at least your heart's in the right place," Washington replied to Captain Falcon as he spoke. At Karma's question, Washington shrugged. "That's largely up to you, how you deal with him. You all have crazy, almost unheard of powers at your disposal. Put those to good use against The Meta, and I'm sure that you'll be fine." Wash said, before addressing Odessa's concerns. "I don't know who 'Toffee' is, so I couldn't tell you. As far as I can tell, The Meta is largely working alone, aside from the mercs he previously hired." Then, he turned to Lucky. "Well, it is possible to reverse-engineer the portals to send you back to your home universes, since they now have an idea of where you were pulled in from in the first place. But if you want to be sent home at all, then you'll take care of The Meta first and foremost.

As for wiping your memory, that's not really my area of expertise. You'll have to take that up with The Director."
He then slowly peered his head down to the rabbit in question, who was nuzzling against his leg. "Also, stop rubbing up against my leg," Washington said firmly, only to watch as Lucky had some kind of breakdown and Captain Falcon suddenly started being racist. "Uhh... well, your emotions come from your brain, and your consciousness and every aspect of your brain was uploaded into those clones, so, therefore, what you experienced was real," Washington said, giving his two cents on the matter. "Now, if you want your brain to be rewired so you can't feel emotion, as I said, that's something you'll have to take up with The Director when this is all over."

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"You think I should?" Lucky held a bit of relief when Washington heard his cry. "I mean, now that I know how I would feel towards me friends, I need to stop it before it happens for real, right?" When it came time to speak of Toffee, Lucky felt his body tense up. "Toffee was the one who dispatched us Solo teamers. When I tried to rally against him, the next thing I knew, we were sent on what may as well have been a suicide mission against O'Malley-Guuhh..." Red veins appeared around his line of vision. "I got so worried that he was having us killed over and-GAAAAH THERE HE IS!"

He frantically pointed at the raptor man, who sneered, then pounced on him, prompting him to fall on his butt. Of course, neither Falcon nor Washington saw anything but Lucky's reaction. Meanwhile, the rabbit had to hyperventilate on his back, until the reds went away.

Then he stood up, rubbing his forehead. "Are you sure it went right, laddie?..." He murmured, then piped up. "Anyway, uploading...Like something virtual...We'd all be dead, irreversibly dead, if you just flat out removed our brains, right? And how did you put them back intact?" So many questions...So much he didn't understand. "You don't get it. Right before you told us this, I was talkin' about how I would have to go with someone else, and how I couldn't choose. I can't go back to me original place, for a myriad of reasons." He tapped his nubs against the floor. "Yet, nobody can say their offers were genuine with confidence anymore." There was a spark in the back of his eyes. "I need an appointment with your Director, if that's what it takes. It's all I have to look forward to now." He sighed, shaking his head and shrugging.

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

I smile at the others. "Are you guys really shocked by this revelation? Our consciousnesses get transferred into robotic bodies and no one feels a slight bit off? You guys have a long, LONG way to go before you can handle yourselves in the multiverse." I giggle for the umpteenth time, hopefully bringing me one step closer to being punched in the face by someone. Whether or not I actually knew about being in a robotic body is something I'll never reveal~

"Now, Agent Washington, how many of these A.I. does our friend the Meta have? And just what can they do for him?" I flick a finger at him, producing a small wisp of flame at the tip of my paw. "I'm not expecting an easy fight, now, so surely those A.I. give him a certain advantage, hehe~ do they not?"

Grinning wider still, I nudge Lucky. "Looks like you lived a lie, buddy~ still sure you don't wanna shoot me in the liver~?"

--
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (washywash DC)
P PopcornPie (depressed rabbit)​

1584510360594.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Lots of stuff happened between then and now. First, they returned back to Blood Gulch. Second, they died. Third, they didn't. Fourth, they were all back on the damn plane they started on. Fifth, some green dude came out of the cockpit, said they were all clones that shared the same consciousness as their real selves, and that they were the only ones who could and would fight O'Malley. Megumin watched and listened with a blank face. The thought of everything that has happened being a dream crossed her mind again, and with that being far simpler than what was actually happening, she wordlessly settled on that explanation.

Dreaming or not, they had their powers back, meaning Explosion was back. Since that was the only spell she could cast, Megumin asked Washington, "Can I use Explosion on him?" She also looked around and saw Lucky with a bunch of other people. With a bright smile, she simply waved at him.

Lealan had to take a minute to let everything sink in. "Sssso you took my brain out...." She says aloud, before muttering under her breath. "just like the Apex." Her gaze sharpens toward Washington and she hold her sword up to him, a rainbow of sparkles trailing off. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SSSSSTUPID YOU ALL ARE! IF YOU HAD LET THE CONTAINMENT OF THIS BODY SSSSLIP, IT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED WHATEVER PLANET IT WAS ON, LEAVING A DEAD CORE FLOATING IN SSSPACE!!" She shouts at him. "ALSO!! LUCKY! SSSSTOP BEING SSSSTUPID! WHAT WE FELT THEN WAS AS REAL AS WHAT THEY FEEL ALWAYS! EVEN IF IT WAS BY PROXY DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T REAL!" She gestures to the Warframe for reference.
The Floran then turns to the others who spoke up. "YOU! CREEPY ONE! SSSSTOP BEING CREEPY OR I WILL SHOOT YOU LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR. AND YOU!" She draws her Dragon Head Pistol and points it at Megumin. "IF YOU BLOW THE GROUP UP AGAIN I WILL ADD A NEW BREATHING HOLE SSSSTRAIT TO YOUR BRAIN!"
StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Riven Riven P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Both Umbra and The Operator remain silent at the revelation, the fact that Umbra was duplicated, doesn't surprise the both of them a single second, matter of fact, it sort of made sense. As the pair kept their arms crossed, Lealen made a gesture to the pair, both Umbra and The Operator nod in unison.

"I told you, we practically are just characters in a game, respawning was a thing", the Operator shrugged with the sort of "I told you so" tone, "This in reality was a second dream after all." With that, he leans his back against Umbra's side, to which the warframe remains stoicly still to allow his companion to lean on.

"Yeah uh let's not get blown up", The Operator mutters on the side to Megumin, "I'd rather not have more violence over this little stuff."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
P PopcornPie
StaidFoal StaidFoal

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

I put a paw on my hip in a seductive pose. Or, if you're literally anyone else but me, a creepy one. "Oh, weird plant lady, you can shoot me as many times as you'd like~"

--
Interactions:
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)​

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"That's kinda tricky to decide, little rabid squirrel thing. If we really are clones...Then "dang it! But oh well". Believe me, I'm not the first clone of Captain Falcon. But up until this point, my feelings were his. We all acted like we were the originals. So, it stands to reason that however you felt in certain situations was as real as the real you would've felt them. I guess that just involves alot of soul-searching. If you wan a mind wipe, then go on ahead. But in my opinion, you'd be doing yourself a great disservice. Clone or not, you're real now. Get's some time getting used to that, but from here, you have the chance to express you. Keep that in my, little rabid squirrel thing." Falcon pats Lucky on his head

Odessa was getting rather annoyed by the delusional rabbits ravings. He clearly didn't understand shit. As for the robo bodies, she figured something was going on, after she died the first time, but couldn't quite figure out what. Now that she knew, she breathed some type of relief. As for the bunny’s ravings, she had tuned him out after the first few posts, it was for the better, for she would have gotten in a Boosted punch in the jaw if she had to listen to his dangerous lunacy. There was so another animal person that was much more easier to listen to.

”Not my first rodeo. I still remember that blasted turtle!”

She still remembered the turtle and how difficult it was for them. Will this Meta even be as dangerous as the Turtle, who was a buffoon powered by Twilight?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

“Wow... so that’s why... I can’t believe this, this is all so surreal.” “Ok, I’m disgusted that my body was violated without my permission. But hey, now we actually stand a chance at going home now. And the best part is..” Rex turns to Lucky. “YOU FINALLY SEE THIS ISN’T YOUR FAULT!” Rex then hears Megumin wanting to use explosives again. “Have you learned nothing over the past days we’ve been here? Can I put her in the bubble? That reminds me.” Rex finally lets Lucky out of the bubble. The boys look over to Washington.

“Count us in Washington. We may not have been happy with you taking us without asking, but since the world is at stake, we’ll help you finish this!” “Plus it beats not having to see these idiots again.” Rex said referring to the red team. “Well Lucky, you ready to get this over with and go home?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal

"That's the problem. I acted like I was me, but since I wasn't, does it really count?" Lucky sighed. "I was an impostor of meself." Then Lucky tipped his head back to Rex, and spoke to him woth a voice full of venom. "...Are we? Are we goin' home together?" He was focusing on that first emotion he'd pulled out. Betrayal. The affection he threw at Rex was just for a clone. Megumin didn't really want him as Chomusuke II. Lealan now knew that what she said to him was never from her real mouth. Just like that, all his options were stripped away. "I guess I should be happy, but...I wasted me time, me heart..." He listened around to everyone else. They were taking their wasted emotions surprisingly well. Once again, they lived in a reality that Lucky wished he knew, too.

All except Kendall, who he approached angrily.

"...You had a feeling? Then why didn't you say something?" He spat at Kendall. "You could have saved me this heartache, laddie. You could have just told me I was livin' a lie, and I would've stopped feelin' for anyone. You're right, I could just blast you right now, but...Who knows what else you know. About me." His gazed softened drastically. Was Kendall enjoying seeing Lucky in despair? Did he agree with Captain Falcon, and Lealan? "You'll probably just give me a cryptic bullshit answer, but...Do you think it was all a waste? Did anything I said count? I'm confused..." As he muttered that last word, he started to feel dizzy, and started to swing his hips back and forth. Then he stopped as abruptly as if Kendall just snapped his fingers.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back