F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngThe eruption of flames pushes Captain Falcon over on his back. The flames engulfing him and he can feel his spandex wrming up underneat. His suit was made to be fire resistant but not fire proof. If the this continues,his suit will burn on to him like melted glue. Falcon gets up and begins to charge himself up with fiery aura "Now..." Falcon re-absorbs his aura then Kendall's own fire into himself as it continues. Falcon grunts as he feels the uncomfortable burning sensation building up in his body but with any luck, the flames will dissipate. Nothing can exhaust flames like that forever.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

images
Celty fell with little grace, hitting the ground with a dull thud as the scythe dissipated into smoke. She visibly winced at the impact, but with a sweep of her hand, a black substance suddenly formed and sliced at Snake, knocking him back in the process. She quickly got back on her feet, her shadow twisting and writhing, stretching unnaturally before latching onto her enemy's own umbra. The substance emerged from his shade and wrapped around his limbs, holding him in place.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

1584638428544.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Yes! Washington gave her permission! Now she just had to use it without her teammates getting in—too late, people were already getting mad at her. Megumin shrugged at the ones complaining, muttering a "Fine, fine..." It wasn't like she didn't learn her lesson from before. She just had to use Explosion without her peers getting in the way. Then the plane landed, stuff happened, and now everyone was engaged in World War III.

Megumin must've been the only one that didn't charge with the others, because what was she supposed to do in the middle of that chaotic land? "If you could all stop fighting, then I can..." Nope, they didn't hear her amidst all the warfare. She pursed her lips, finding her bag of grenades. She had gotten pretty proficient with grenades, but no, nobody cared about that, did they? They'll learn... when Megumin launches a barrage of grenades into the middle of the battlefield! They landed randomly, causing trouble for the enemy... and maybe her allies.

@fighting_people​

“Huh?...” Snake was confused for a second before coming to the realization of his situation. He began to struggle in his binds. He’s been in a situation like this before, and he got out of it by tear gassing the person constructing him, but he had none on him. When she froze him his weapon was pointed straight forward.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

images
Celty stalked forward, shadows coiling around her fingers to form spiked knuckle dusters. She jerked her helmet to the side and the tendrils that trapped him forced his weapons out of his hands. She wouldn't want anything to go wrong with this, after all. Now face to face with the mercenary, she curled her hands into fists... and delivered a punch straight to the head.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

To End It All

He then watched as they had some heart-to-heart before Red Riding Hood decided to approach him from the side. "You fight him. Simple as that." Wash explained, shrugging.
"Oh, alright. Just... go at him, then. Got it!" Red Riding Hood sighed. She could tell he had 'no idea' what to do in this situation, and 'that' only made it worse! With that cleared up, all she could do was wait. The wait wasn't long, fortunately, and in due time, the ship lowered itself down, opened up, and everyone began to head out. Red Riding Hood raised her scissors and took them with her. 'This is it, then. Time to crush 'em!' She thought to herself, slapping herself on the face but once as if to focus, before she stepped out with everyone else and waited to take action initially.
Not much more time had passed when you suddenly felt the ship slow down and begin to lower in altitude. If you were to look outside the window, you would see Blood Gulch slowly coming into view. "Okay, we're here." He said as you all felt the large thud of the ship landing. Slowly, it began to open up as Wash went back into the cockpit. "I'll be here when you're done." And, as the platform slowly extended from the bottom of the ship, you were met with quite the sight.

Sarge, Grif, Simmons and Donut were all behind one giant rock, holding their guns tightly to their chests. Tucker and Caboose had their guns trained on The Meta, while Tex's body laid lifeless on the ground. Not far from them were your lifeless cloned bodies, as well as Doc's body. Though Doc seemed to be breathing, so at least he was only knocked out. In The Meta's hands, though, he held none other than Church up by his throat. Surrounding him were very small, holographic images of similar-looking soldiers to every other one you've encountered. It didn't take much to deduce that these were the other A.I.

"Alright... let's get this fuckin' thing over with.." Michael breathed out, being the first one to step of the ship, shoving a clip into his assault rifle and cocking it as he did so. "HEY, YOU FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT!" Michael shouted, which caused The Meta to slowly turn around with a growl. Michael shot at him, which caused him to drop Church onto the ground, who proceeded to roll over onto his knees and gasp for air.

"The new guys? What the fuck?" Tucker asked, confused. "I thought you guys just died!"

"Maybe they are zombies!" Caboose exclaimed with a loud gasp.

"No, we're not zombies, you idiot!" Michael replied with an eye roll. "We're just here to kick that fucker's ass so we can go home!" He shouted as he pointed to The Meta.

"If I may... interject..."

elijah-wood-red-vs-blue.jpg

One of the many A.I., the only one not clad in armor, began to speak as he turned to the group as well. "There are some of you who did not have a team no? You were contacted by a being known simply as 'Toffee', if memory serves right. Well, I suppose that it would be in your BEST interest to know that I was the one who indeed hired you. Agent Maine and I, that is. If you want your payment to be FULFILLED... then you will aid us in this fight. You will get the Alpha from them and bring him to US, and only then will you get the payment you desire. Do I make myself CLEAR?" He asked loudly enough for all of you to hear.

No matter what those on you on Solo Team had chosen, whether it was to aid The Meta in his fight, or the Reds and Blues in their's, eventually you all had picked a side. The Reds and Blues were on one side, and the ones on Solo Team who had decided to join him and The Meta were on the other.

"Men, it's been an honor," Sarge said as he rose his shotgun into the air, pumping it one last time, the Red Team standing beside him.

"Whatever..." Church said with a loud huff as he stood beside Sarge, with the Blue Team all standing beside him. Readying his rifle, he held it in both hands. "Let's kick some ass."

"KILL THEM ALL!" The orange A.I. known as Sigma exclaimed to those of you on the Solo Team who allied with him, as well as the Meta. Without any more inclination than that, you all began to charge forward, both sides prepared to fight this bloody war under the blue skies of this battlefield.

The final battle had begun.
Before doing anything, Red Riding Hood gripped the water bottle she had since the beginning and finish it off - as if to energise herself. Then, when it was empty, one would see Red Riding Hood grip it until it was crushed then thrown away. "Alright... Here's to kicking your butt!" She roared and smiled wildly. Her plan was simple - The Meta is the source of the problem, so Red Riding Hood is going to directly target The Meta right away! The only problem was some of these 'Solo Team' people in the way... So she opted to avoid this! Red Riding Hood managed a laugh and remembered she had her powers - as did everyone else have theirs. Within moments, Red Riding Hood conjured a green orb of energy in her hand and leapt up before throwing it at her feet - and as such, a short burst of wind launched her into the air. While up there, she had a clear shot at The Meta from above - perfect! Using this opportunity to her advantage, she would conjure two more orbs of energy - red and yellow respectively, and then pushed them together before slashing 'through' the merged orb with her scissors. The split in half orb erupted into fire and lightning, intending to 'rain' on The Meta and anyone else unfortunate to be around him. Then, after launching her mid-air assault, Red Riding Hood would freely fall down, stab her scissors into the ground and spin 'off' the 'grip' of her scissors, harmlessly regaining her footing on the ground. "Let's see how you handle 'that', huh?" She challenged sharply as the thunder and flames would be fast approaching.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Battle mode
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Eliminate the source of the problems (AKA - target The Meta)!
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @TimeToEndThis

Last edited:
When Odessa flew up into the air and began to fire various blaster shots towards him, The Meta merely growled and stared upwards, watching her fly around. As the shots grew closer to him, he slammed his fist into the ground, causing a bright yellow shield made of transparent, golden hexagons to rise from the ground and begin revolving around him.

tumblr_nva2idpcSr1ubj5sjo5_500.gif

Likewise, Sora's thunder and Rex's gunshots would merely bounce off of the shield, though luckily neither bounced back towards any group members. Kendall's subsequent lightning bolts reigning down upon the group at large would cause the original Reds and Blues to kinda... move out of the way, towards the back of the fight.

"The hell are you all doing!?" Michael snapped from behind the cover of his giant rock.

"Moral support!" Simmons shouted back, before pumping his fist into the air. "Woo... you guys uh... you guys got this..." He said unenthusiastically. There was a long pause, and Simmons would soon pull out a boombox. "Uhhh... here are some tunes to help with the fight...." He muttered, before hitting "play". Suddenly, the following song would begin playing throughout the battlefield...

"Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?"

Umbra and Lucky would launch their attacks towards Kendall as the music began to slowly seep in throughout the battlefield. The melody managed to match quite well with the scenery, actually.

"Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?"

As Kassandra's arrows were shot towards the Meta, Sigma would watch them fly, his calm expression unwavering. "Sic 'em." He said, simply. Like an obedient dog, The Meta nodded and the shield collapsed. With the speed of an Olympian, the former soldier began sprinting towards Kassandra, dodging each arrow through a series of various ducks and spins.

"Isn't there a white knight
Upon a fiery steed?"

With the distance between Kassandra and The Meta rapidly closing, the latter leaped up into the air and spun over her, aiming to land a swift kick to the crown of her head. If it connected, the power of such a kick would no doubt send her flying to the ground.

"Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need..."

"Oh come on, this is fuckin' lame final battle music... at least turn it up a bit..." Grif said as he hunched over, reaching forward to turn the volume on the speakers up to their maximum level. As soon as he did so...

"HIT IT!"

908aef3435a4677c124566a611c8bbec.gif

As the music began to build, so did the tension on Lobo's motorcycle. As the flames began to burst out from beneath it and it took to the skies, Grif was knocked over entirely by the building choir, which could be heard screaming from all corners of Blood Gulch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I NEED A HERO!"

As the epic chorus swept the battlefield and Lobo began to duke it out with Rex, The Meta switched targets as Odessa approached.

"I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TIL THE END OF THE NIGHT!"

A loud growl could be heard bellowing from beneath The Meta's heavy armor as Odessa began to shoot at him. He cared not for Lobo's bike, but he did care to kill everyone who stood in his way. Karma's shadow tendrils didn't do much to The Meta, as he quickly broke free of them within a matter of seconds.

"HE'S GOTTA BE STRONG AND HE'S GOTTA BE FAST!"

With these words, Agent Maine was on the prowl. Lifting his massive weapon into the air, Maine held it in front of him, blocking Odessa's shots as he ran straight towards her. When he reached her, Maine stood from under her and held the bladed gun in his hand, hurling it towards Odessa like a javelin, aiming to stab directly through her stomach.

"AND HE'S GOTTA BE FRESH FROM THE FIGHT!"

The attacks on Kendall and Lobo continued in tune with the music, while The Meta noticed Benedict just... sitting in the middle of the field. Leaping into the air, he would grab his weapon (whether or not it struck Odessa would not affect this at all) and turn around, firing several grenades to Benedict while mid-air, with said grenades exploding upon impact!

"I NEED A HERO!"

Due to Vitan's innate ability of misfortune, The Meta stumbled a bit as he landed, leaving him open to Red Riding Hood's flurry of lightning and fire-based attacks. The brunt of them managed to strike him head-on, sending him falling back. He fell on his back and slowly rose to his feet, shaking his head with a grunt.

"HE'S GOTTA BE SURE AND HE'S GOTTA BE SOON!"

Without a single word or even another moment of hesitation, Agent Maine sprinted towards the girl at blazing speeds. When close enough to her, he leaped into the air and unsheathed his weapon yet again. Still mid-air and at close range, he made sure he was positioned over her head, before firing a grenade directly at her face!

"AND HE'S GOTTA BE LARGER THAN LIFE!
LARGER THAN LIFE!"

Meanwhile, with Kendall, as he began to light up in a large blaze of wonderment and fury and... well, everything, the A.I. who seemingly caused all of this appeared beside him, his expression stoic as ever.

"More HEAT. Less FOAM."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Chungchangching Chungchangching Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp jigglesworth jigglesworth GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- StaidFoal StaidFoal Venom Snake Venom Snake Ineptitude Ineptitude ManyFaces ManyFaces BoltBeam BoltBeam Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Riven Riven

Lucky kept impatiently waiting on Kendall's reply, while letting his paw cool. Thanks to Ikaros, he had a decent view of what was going on around here to entertain himself with. Including the core soldiers ducking out of sight. Figures. Fucking cowards were leaving them to clear up the mess they exacerbated. They were fuzzy dots to Lucky, so he couldn't see the boombox being revealed. "Screw it..." He uttered.

Then, when his keen ears picked up on the chords echoing across the battlefield, he understood. What better way to take out Meta than with some battle music? Though he wouldn't have picked anything that even remotely sounded like disco. The melancholic piano notes matched Meta curbstomping them perfectly, though...Lucky was helpless as the Meta began to go on the offensive. He wasn't sure how far his bullets could reach...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The song screamed, and Lucky did along with it. Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW! It felt like a pair of wasps were stinging his ear canals! "FUCKING SHIIITT!" Lucky shrieked. "FINE, HERE'S YOUR FUCKING HERO! BIRD, TAKE ME OVERHEAD!"

The glowing figure of Agent Maine camouflaged with Kendall's fire, but he popped out to strike at Odessa. Luckily, Red Hood was there to burn and paralyze him, but it didn't last long. "Hold on!" Lucky sent a barrage of bullets towards Maine, cringing at the grenade shot to the head. "You've got eagle eyes. Where's Meta?" He frantically asked Ikaros, his legs swinging. "Wait, I think I see him! HEY, IDIOT! THOSE GRENADES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR BOARD GAMES!" He shouted to Benedict. Though, honestly, Meta could have him.

Finally, Lucky would swing around to see Maine and Kendall, side by side. The rabbit growled a long growl. While his lover was dragged away into the shadows, there he was with the enemy, smiling like this was a game. For all Lucky knew, Lana's love was also a game to him. And Lana didn't deserve to be treated like a pawn. "This is for you, Lassie..." He mumbled under his breath, before once again attempting to give it his all.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

9063eb321c0642f374f4cb78e6a126ca.jpg

Lobo

The Main Man had invested well in his choice of transport. But rather than be turned to a useless hunk of scrap metal it roared angrily after being charged down. Backing down though when the music started pounding down in full blast and The Meta showed it could hold its own.
Lobo meanwhile was being held at bay by Rex's technological enhancements. But as natures gift to him for going full brawn over brain instead of getting whipped away he grabbed on to the mechanical tendril.
"That all ya got little man? Let The Main Man educate ya!"
The space biker grinned as he made the move to yank Rex by the arm. It wouldn't be an instantaneous movement like he was used to though, something had managed to weaken him a bit, but he still had biceps to spare. But being distracted by the teenager meant Corvo's attack was mostly unnoticed, to Lobo it felt like someone tapped him as it failed to pierce his skin. The same would go for Kassandra's sword it would pierce the skin but it wouldn't go nearly deep enough to wound him traditionally. But the real kicker was the kick below the belt, he was no man of steel but he was armored it counted. Of course armored or not getting kicked in the nuts hurt.
"SON OF A BASTITCH I'M GONNA FRAGGIN' TEAR YOUR LUNGS OUT SHOVE THEM BACK IN THROUGH YOUR EYE SOCKETS!"
He was beyond pissed off now and as The Main Man was sent flying towards Corvo and now that he could see who was attacking him he adjusted. A familiar sharp whistle came from him as another familiar sound emerged from behind Kassandra. The motorcycle roared as it flew over her and towards Corvo and into his assault, having no sense of self preservation, simply drive and kill.
The bounty hunter wasn't far off from that mindset as he stared at Kassandra the same way a fat person stared at a turkey during Thanksgiving. Completely forgetting Corvo and Rex. He picked himself off the ground and with a primal snarl he pulled out his twin miniguns and just went off, when he was done with her she'd make swiss cheese look like cheddar.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

Benedict would look at Kendall before picking up professor Plum
Ah....so it was you....Professor, a man of dignity like yourself should tell me where my hotel is.
Blast it! You caught me! Fine! It’s...it’s....it’s in the-
Just then Lucky would shout that his board games aren’t important, clearly they were though, as these hotels were Benedicts main source of income
Oh nons-
BOOM!
A fiery barrage of grenades blew up, destroying professor Plum and clue itself, tossing Benedicts prized economic empire that was monopoly soaring into the sky...and sending a very calm Benedict flying into Josh, Benedict would stand up before tipping his hat, and burying professor Plum
Ah....Josh, get that man who fired the grenades at us...he did not simply kill the professor, he assassinated him...for HE stole the hotel, deadly force authorized.
And with that Benedict would go into attack mode, pulling out his pistol and firing at Meta with all his might, and Josh would hurl a watermelon at him yet again for it was held for such a trying time like this....good luck soldiers, and Godspeed
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
P PopcornPie
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Odessa would laugh hysterically as the Meta's weapon stabbed deeply into her stomach. She laughed as blood started to spurt through her stomach and onto her armour, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA, is that the BEST you can do?" She laughed even more as she increased her Boost induced rage, and would tackle the Meta. If the tackle connects, it should be enough stagger the Meta, possibly knocking him prone. She won't stay connected though, if the tackle is successful, she would grabble the Meta and start flying up, ignoring any stabs or pains she is recieving and then when she is at the highest point, would simply let go.

And watch the Meta plummet to his very possible death.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Interactions: ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone

774px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png

Monkey D. Luffy
Luffy frowns at Lobo who dared to hurt one of his friends and it turns out that he is one of the bad guys. But there is one problem, he is in the trashcan after someone has placed him in it and he couldn't find out who did it. Either way, he shrugged and slowly emerged out of the trashcan.

"These people can be jerks sometimes and I still don't know who did it! But oh well!" He said in disbelief.

He then brushed the dirt out of his body and he came face to face with his opponent, Lobo, the man he met earlier who thought of him as a good guy but he was wrong. He really wants to beat this guy up and it is unlikely that he will win despite Luffy's powers being somewhat superior to him but that is just his imagination.

tumblr_op57w2DaOw1vbwog6o6_500.gif

Luffy frowns once again as he is ready to fight him even though it is uncertain how strong he is.

"Don't you dare hurt my friends! If you do then I will not forgive you! I thought of you as a nice guy but I guess I was wrong! My dream is to become King of the Pirates and I won't let you ruin it! Now fight me!" He said as he coats his arm in Busoshoku Haki before biting into his forearm.

0e30daf282c563ef57d89bed93769124d33ee638_hq.gif

Similar to how he activates Gear Third, he blows an incredible amount of air into his body, but this time he inflates his muscular structure before distributing the air throughout his body, with emphasis on his upper half. His proportions become warped and his body becomes much larger in size, with his arms, upper torso, and legs coated in Busoshoku Haki.

The coating across his torso resembles the wispy ends made from flames, giving it the appearance of tattoos, and he also gains shading around the inner and outer edges of his eyes. Gear Fourth also increases his metabolism. Once Gear Fourth reaches its limit, it automatically deactivates and he is left exhausted and unable to use Haki for ten minutes. Even afterward, Gear Fourth is extremely taxing on his body and stamina but it is a matter of time to defeat him.

"Gomu Gomu no Leo Bazooka!" He winds up his two arms and launches them out with open palms, releasing a blast of air that can send a close-ranged target flying at incredible momentum.

Raven decides to fight Meta while she ordered the two to fight the other; Vitan fights against Lobo while Lilith fights Kendall.

Although she has a bad feeling that they might not like the idea but it depends on some suggestions that they want to make.

Raven.jpg

"Girls, there are some things that I want you to do... Vitan, I want you to fight Lobo... Lilith, I want you to fight Kendall... As for me, I will be fighting Meta... Are there any questions before we continue? I know this is ridiculous but this is the only way that we can do this in order for us to go home and there is no turning back... I'm sorry if this seems too harsh for you but..." She said in a sad tone.

Last edited:
Sora’s side: 7EFC0956-89F2-4401-9985-D93625DFC6BA.jpeg

“Let’s go!” As Sora would see the meta is recovering, he would try a “Sonic Blade” a seven hit dash attack with the last hit being the most powerful, if Sora is to land this, he’ll follow up with “Blizzard” the ice spell to temporarily freeze the meta temporarily for him and whoever else to get some shots in.

Rex’s side: B28BCE70-81A8-45C1-B3BD-C3F7FAB70B79.jpeg

As Lobo grabbed Rex’s Blast Caster he countered with transforming his other arm into a Smackhand, grabbing the ground to give him some edge against Lobo’s strength so he wouldn’t be tossed around the place. Fortunately, Lobo decided to back off, upset about his bike. “Typical bad guy stereotype; he does things for money, but forgets that when something close to him gets endangered. But with him out of the way..”

Rex looks side to side with the people dealing with the meta, and the others dealing with Kendall. On the positive side, he saw how the meta was getting his butt kicked a little and decides to give a little help with Kendall. “The others look like they’re fine, Eric, Kendall or whatever his name is, is giving Lealan, Falcon, and Lucky a hard time. I’ve gotta help out!”
F012C31C-DDAF-42FF-8A91-C955A0BDD377.jpeg
B69C247F-E9FA-40C8-91CA-9DF3E53A6136.jpeg
Rex brings out the B.F.S for some needed range and goes in for a stabbing combo into a upwards slash, bring-down slash ending with a kick from the Punk Busters, (the metal boots hoping it would land.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

• Aloy dug out her Icerail. While doing that, her Focus came up around her eyes, reading out valuable information about the enemies around her. The Solo team didn’t have many enemies around her, but Lobo and Meta were the big bads; Lobo had a small bike he was riding, but she wasn’t exactly sure what the bike did.

But her Focus was reading out the Spartan armor Meta wore and the body readings were popping up. The Spartan armor was made almost of a second skin: Nanocomposite materials.

Something just had to deactivate the energy shield Meta had first. Lobo was causing a lot of trouble as well as she began to aim her Icerail, trying to save up time to use her ice cannon to freeze either Meta or Lobo.

The Spartan warrior Kassandra, meanwhile, wasn’t getting any rest any time soon. Rather than getting a moment to follow up on her assault on Lobo, a furry paw met her armored chest, causing her to stagger back a few paces as that damned Kendall blinked away. A few more bullets from Snake hit her misthios’ gauntlets, leaving nasty dents in them but otherwise relatively unscathed before someone else took the enemy on for their own. As she finally recovered from Kendall’s blow, Lobo began spraying bullets from his weapon, prompting the Greek to immediately roll off towards the side and behind a nearby rock- though not before many bullets had scraped and hit her arms and legs, dark red spots marking where she’d been shot. But before she could retaliate against the Main Man, she was hit again, this time by Meta. A grunt left her mouth as she was knocked flat on her ass this time, a giant bruise beginning to show up where she was hit. At this point, her vision pulsed bright red around the edges; the Spartan was certainly critically injured, and those around her could likely tell by the blood covering her armor and body. However, a true Spartan rises as soon as she has fallen, and Kassandra had taken her pater Nikolaos’ words to heart ever since she was a little girl. A different time and place didn’t mean she would break that rule.

As she rolled back to her feet, ignoring her heavy injuries, she spotted Ikaros barely flying out of reach of Kendall’s attack. It was one thing for an assault on her, but it was definitely another to target her bird. The Spartan let loose an enraged shout, pulling out her still-poisoned Hero’s Sword and Spear of Leonidas as she immediately started making a break for Kendall despite the fact that he was already being targeted by many others and that Lobo was still just as big of a threat with his miniguns.

“You’re going to pay for going after my eagle, shitface!” The demigoddess roared furiously, breaking into a sprint. Her mind was focused solely on defeating Kendall, even if Lobo and Meta were the far bigger targets. If she was left alone, this meant she would jeopardize the mission for vengeance. Thankfully, one of her close allies was there to stop her, and redirect her fury.

It took but a moment for Price to get back up after the Greek shoved him out of danger. By this time, the battle was already underway. He is able to take it all in, process it, and decide where he is needed most. The Reds and Blues were engaging the mercenaries, managing to hold their own, to a degree. The main threat, only a step above the large albino brute, was the Meta. Price has a few close allies, each of whom can coordinate to deal a massive blow to the armored Freelancer.

Price’s attention was grabbed by one of said allies, the Greek mercenary. She was all too focused on the furball for attacking her bird. The Brit rushed over to her side, his original equipment in hand. “Oi!” he yelled, “focus up! The others can handle that furball, we’ve got to take down the armored piece of shit. Alright?”

Corvo appeared among the other competent Blues just in time to hear their plan. The springrazor and arrow didn’t seem to scratch the “Main man” at all, which was an obvious concern. “I doubt Lobo would be so willing to let his client die. We’ll have to—” Corvo turned in time to see Lobo’s bike charging towards everyone as if it had a mind of its own. He pointed his hand to the side, blinking away just as it came inches away from the Lord Protector. “We’ll have to delay him, first.” Corvo pulled out a flask of blue liquid—Addermire Solution—lifting his mask partially up to chug its contents. “If this bounty hunter has impenetrable skin and the strength of a whale, then we should target his other senses, instead.”

With a scowl still on her lips, Kassandra was stopped dead cold by Price, the latter telling her to snap out of her fury. The Spartan visibly seethed at the distant Kendall for a few moments, her glower seemingly etched permanently on her face, before cursing under her breath and turning around, clutching her Spear tighter than ever as she watched both Corvo and Aloy rejoin her. Even though her blood boiled, she knew her companions were right; Lobo needed to be dealt with here and now, then Meta. Only afterwards was that furred freak going to suffer under her wrath.

“That malaka is mine later, then.” Was all Kassandra growled between her grit teeth just before Lobo’s stupid two-wheeled cart-contraption barreled at the trio, missing Corvo by a bit before he declared Lobo had to be dealt with. At this point, Lobo was still targeting the duo, so it made sense to deal with him first before moving on to take Meta down. The team was still in relative cover from Lobo thanks to a giant rock, but if they didn’t deal with Lobo and his miniguns it’d be hard to get to Meta in the first place.

“For now… Follow my lead. We’re dealing with that fucking nut job here and now; on my call, get that malaka as far away from here as you can.” Her brown eyes hardened as she glanced over the rock at Lobo, who was likely still firing off at the group. With her Sword and Spear still in hand, she lifted her eyes and her body towards the sky, raising her weapons into the air.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!”

Kassandra let loose a feral roar, her body being enveloped by an orange aura that indicated her new status. When the Ancient Greek looked at her companions, they would probably also notice the golden glint in her eyes- a mere glance into the untapped Isu potential in her. For now, though, she had let loose a Battlecry of Ares- granting her twenty seconds of “invulnerability” (where no attack could be fatal to her), and would increase her strength every time she was hit.

Once Kassandra rushed out into the open, the Spartan was assaulted by the twin miniguns, but didn’t flinch at all despite the many bullets seemingly tearing through her. Acting as a distraction and major threat, the demigoddess warrior rushed Lobo, getting faster and faster until she was practically moving at a speed Hermes himself would be challenged by, rivaling Meta’s speed used against her, before stopping right in front of Lobo.

With a godly cry of wrath, Kassandra thrust her Spear towards Lobo’s chest- not to injure him, but to drain him of part of his strength and repower her nearly-drained Spear via her Fury of the Bloodline. Under normal circumstances, the Spartan probably would have run the Spear through her victim repeatedly, but only one slash would be enough to repower herself significantly; she’d done it against giant cyclopses before, so a demonic man shouldn’t be any exception.

To finish her furious onslaught, Kassandra used her left hand to form a “bomb” using the Spear’s regained Adrenaline, throwing it onto the ground. Upon impact, the Vanish explosive detonated, creating a white flash and loud “BANG” for Lobo- though thankfully not Kassandra’s companions- which should hopefully blind and deafen the Main Man. With Kassandra’s Battlecry running out and her fury-orange aura fading, she turned and shouted over to her companions, her voice practically booming with the ferocity that had empowered her.

NOW!”

At Kassandra’s signal, Corvo appeared in the air with his sword and one free hand. As he fell, he threw his arm towards Lobo, using Windblast (at the same time Luffy used his own air blast, combining the two) to send him flying far from the team. With a combination of blindness, deafening, and disorientation, this hopefully gave them enough time to focus down Meta. And just to add to his delay, Corvo laid a dozen springrazors around the path from Lobo to them, hiding them in crevices or on the side of rocks. Equipping his crossbow, he ran to group up with the others before facing off against Meta.

Aloy frowned as Corvo said something about the bounty hunter being almost hard to hit in every way except his senses. They would have to manipulate the bounty hunter into going against his own client instead of them. Lobo would have to go first.

Aloy’s Focus was giving her no weak points of Lobo every time he was hit. But her Focus was taking a long time which was odd. It finally targeted his head. Aloy had enough time to aim her Icerail at the tires of Lobo’s fast “machines” wheels. She immediately shot ice at Lobo’s tires and if it hit, the tires would freeze in time and Price could get in a good shot.

The Brit stayed with Aloy as the other two went after Lobo, getting ready to throw a C4. Once she shot her ice at the bike, Price would toss the C4 at the motorcycle. Should it land, and stick onto the bike, the SAS Captain would get down to avoid the blast, which would already be a fair distance away. After, he’d blow the C4, and hopefully destroy the bike in the process.

Venom Snake Venom Snake ManyFaces ManyFaces CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
As Benedict attacked Meta, a projectile would be shot at him, knocking off his top hat, to which there was another top hat underneath
AH! Another assassination attempt! That means we’re close! If it wasn’t Plum, then it must have been...Mrs. Peacock!“ Benedict would reach for the Peacock figurine before a giant eagle would fly by, with that darn rabbit insulting Josh. Benedict despised insults
AH! MEET YOUR REWARD PEASANT BUNNY
Benedict would yell through his megaphone as Josh threw a watermelon at Lucky
P PopcornPie

• Ikaros had other plans than have his cargo be bopped by some moron’s fruit. Instead of just sitting there while Lucky fired at Meta, the bird flapped his wings just enough so the watermelon whiffed its target. The Golden Eagle tilted his head at the penguin, letting off his own taunting caw at Benedict and Josh to further rub in his superiority as a bird.

Last edited:
Powpowpowpowpowpow! Now let it cool. Powpowpowpowpow! Now let it cool. It at least looked like Lucky was doing a number on Meta's armor. Which was still good. "I'm gettin' a good feelin', Lassie!" He called to Kassandra with a smile. "Just let me know when he's weak enough for you to finish him!...Unless you'd rather watch me deal the final blow, heheh!" This was what he hoped to be, when his heart was taken care of. He was living again! Nothing to care about but his hatred. Nobody to care about. Not even Rex.

Rex?

Rex!

Lucky spotted the boy going after Kendall solo! Dear God, didn't he know that metal conducted heat!? He could get himself baked!

"But...Meta..."

They were so close to defeating Meta, but suppose Kendall killed Rex while he was looking away? Whether or not their feelings for each other were genuine, he just wanted to go home. Once again, Lucky fell back into his hole of just wondering how much of it was real, and how much of it was just a result of his mind being tampered. But regardless...an ally in combat was an ally in combat, right? If he let Rex die, then how would he feel when he found the body? Sorrow, probably...but over what?

Then Ikaros jolted him to the side for some reason, taunting Benedict. At first, Lucky was confused, but then he noticed the green blur of a watermelon whisking past them. "A-aww!" A little drool slid off his tongue as he helplessly watched it fall. It sounded improbable, but he loved watermelon rinds...

Well, when he closed his heart off, he could just steal watermelons without worry, right? Right. So he brought himself back to his original conundrum: Help Rex, or harm Meta? He inly had but one turret...

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

With the others swapping targets and keeping the opposition occupied, Lealan would let out a sigh. A moments reprieve was enough to allow her time to dig underground and begin making her way to the Reds and Blues.
If she manages tp get to them unmolested, she would pop her head out of the ground like a daisy. "Anyone need an escape route?"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon breathes heavily as the fire ceased. His costume was smoking and even fires caught on it in a few spots. "Ah man..." Falcon removes his yellow gloves and his arm guards. He then grabs on to his costume and proceeds to tear off the upper part of his costume only leaving his scarf tucked nicely around his neck and his helmet, exposing his built and chiseled form. Steam emiting off of him from the long exposure to Kendall's flames "Man, day's like this where I really do just wished I didn't wear clothes that latch on to my bod so tightly." C. Falcon rolls his shoulders. He sees Rex on his way to attack Kendall with his enormous machine builds. "Whoa...Now that's cool..." Falcon smirks "Eat your heart out, Megaman." Falcon then sees Kassandra's attack on Lobo also "Goodness! That chick is going in!...Samus, you got yourself some competi-" Something dawns on him as he looks around frantically before spotting a photo on the ground and goes to pick it up and looking it over.
da446860596af3cd09071a83a882347b.jpg
Falcon gives a small content smile "Ah, who am I kidding. No one in universe can beat you, Sammy." before putting the photo in his gun holster then looks to Kendall and begins to slowly approach him "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, furball... But today has been the worst day of my life and like all my bad days I typically either drink my sorrows away or punch something. And there ain't a bottle of liquor in sight..." Falcon raises his fist which begins to burn with fire. "Keep him steady, guys..." Falcon smirks "Cause it's a straight shot to the finish line from here" He sprints at Kendall with his fist drawn back

Last edited:
Lilith didn't know who this Kendall guy was but he seems scary, but she wasn't going to let down after all that they been through so Lilith nodded, put her hand on her shoulder and said,
"It's fine, from what I learned, no matter how useless you may feel there is still someone out there that thinks otherwise and needs someone like you. So Raven, go out there and make me proud. Because I care about you."
After the speech Lilith felt like she was ready to take Kenall on so she slowly approached him saying,
"So Kendall, if it's a fight you want it's a fight your'e gonna get."
Lilith then summoned a bunch of spirits and said in a demonic tone
"This one's going to be your last."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

• fullview.jpg

Kendall

"Hm~" I snicker at Sigma and turn my attention back to the battlefield. Vitan manages to slap me across the face, but it doesn't do much damage. Y'know. On the other hand, I dodge past most of the crystals and stone Lealan sends flying at me, but still get nicked by some. The attacks are quite powerful, and I might've lost had I taken the brunt of the attack~
    Chungchangching Chungchangching DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

I laugh heartily. Another sword of flame appears in my paws and I begin to deflect Lucky's bullets, a brilliant showcase of my speed, all while dodging the various explosions of Megumin. Luffy's blast of air pushes me back, but not far. My heat vents spew flame and push against the wind, helping to anchor me in place. I keep my momentum and narrowly dodge past Rex's stabbing combo, receiving more and more gashes across my body, before being knocked away by the upwards-downwards slash and the kick that follows, putting me face-down on the Blood Gulch ground.
    P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

I rise again, laughing even harder, taunting the team. The choice in song could not be more perfect. It's fuel, I say, FUEL. My eyes shift to Lilith, her threat unable to even faze me. At this point, I've lost the capability to even form sentences- all I can do is laugh as the flames around me grow brighter, my blood boiling. And out of all the verbal backlash I've received from everyone else, Lucky by far makes me laugh the hardest. Me, selfish? This jackass really set aside his own toxic plunge into insanity long enough to call me the selfish one? After all that spew about Toffee and that drivel of killing everyone?
    ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials P PopcornPie
    Finally... he finally did it.

Finally, I look at Captain Falcon. If he wishes to take me on...

I reel my fist back. It takes on a blindingly bright glow, dripping with loads of adrenaline and sheer brute power.

...then he'd better give it all he's got.

"GAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I thrust my fist forward to deliver a devastating, white hot punch!

--
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon grins with anticipation as he sees Kendall coming at him with an attack of his own. He tightens his fist and for a moment, time seems to move slower. As the battle around them continues around him, he can feel the cool air clash against his bare abdomen but the fire concealed within him still burns. Time to let it all out. All his anger, frustration, confusion, and desire to win culminating in hand. Falcon makes a small hop before landing back on his feet and letting himself slide across the ground towards Kendall, almost like he was drifting. "Do or die, Falcon. Make it count." He winds up "FALCON-" and with one swift motion, leans in with the entire force of his body, throws a straight forward punch and releases all the flames, both of Kendall's and his own, pent up in his being into a giant, immaculate fiery falcon "PAAAWWWWCH!"
captain_falcon___falcon_punch_by_ishmam_d8n4ux5-fullview.jpg
Everyone Everyone

Last edited:
Kenball merely just laughed at Lilith's threat but it didn't elude her from wanting to burn him to a crisp, but it looks like someone already had that idea. Captain Falcon and Kenball both tried to punch each other witch sent out a fiery explosion, witch was enough to send Lilith flying back before coming to a stop.
"So this is the type of game you wanna play huh? Very well then."
After the smoke from the explosion wore off Lilith sent several spirits down on Kenball, exploding on impact.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kenball)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Captain Falcon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back