Lealan would wave at the Reds and Blues. "Hey, about halfway through the battle I realized that we only really need to get you guys out of here. SO here is what's going to happen, You all are going to follow me through the dirt, and we are going to get to Washington, and we are going to get you out of here, and if not, I am going to use my Klux staff on the Stupid Blue, making him rage, and hit whoever interrupts us like he hit me all that time ago, Okay? Good." Provided they don't move, Lealan would then use the Matter Manipulator to Dig out the ground from beneath the cowering group, forcing them into the tunnels with her, and then covering the holes with dirt to cover their tracks.
With the light from her PPE giving them sight, the Floran makes her way down the tunnels to where they had left Washington and their Escape ticket. "Follow me, and if you complain, I'll make the Fat one dig with me." She waves her Energy Pickax's hilt in the air as a threat.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

images
Celty continued to pelt punch after punch at the other's unprotected head, her above average strength coming into play in order to inflict as much pain as possible. Soon enough, she'd finally conjure up a large warhammer. The dullahan twirled it around with ease, before raising it up, and striking down. The sheer force would undoubtedly manage to crush him if he didn't break free of her hold.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Snake managed to break free of the hold and lunges forward. He would grab her right arm to hold her and delivered a quick hit to her face, before using the same hand to grab her helmet and push her with enough force into the ground. He would then put his foot on the back of her neck and push down, while twisting her arm a little to hold it in place, his other foot on her other arm.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

images
Celty thrashed around fiercely under the mercenary's hold, beginning to resemble an unrestrained beast as her anger mounted higher and higher. All of a sudden, shadows emerged from underneath her clothing and forcibly threw him off of her quite a ways away from where she was.

From behind, Shooter skidded to a stop beside its master. The dullahan mounted her familiar, once more forming her scythe in her hands. She revved up the silent engine, and began driving towards Snake at full speed.

Venom Snake Venom Snake

Snake picked up his pistol and rolled out of the way right before she would hit him, and when she passed he took aim at her bikes tire, and fired a shot, and then fired another at her shoulder.
Ineptitude Ineptitude

images
Perhaps those shots would have connected... if it weren't for the twitching, shadowy substance that protected both its weilder and her familiar. It solidified into a solid shield behind the two, bouncing the bullets off of its matte surface. Celty made a sharp turn, very nearly scraping the ground in the process, before continuing her charge. She freed one hand and made a swiping motion at her foe, creating a wave of energy that would slice into him. Then just as they were about to crash into each other, her motorcycle reared back—reminiscent of how a horse might move—and planted its rapidly spinning front tire onto his face.

Screenshot_2020-03-20-19-05-47-10.jpg

Venom Snake Venom Snake

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Pass The Blast

"I NEED A HERO!"

Due to Vitan's innate ability of misfortune, The Meta stumbled a bit as he landed, leaving him open to Red Riding Hood's flurry of lightning and fire-based attacks. The brunt of them managed to strike him head-on, sending him falling back. He fell on his back and slowly rose to his feet, shaking his head with a grunt.

"HE'S GOTTA BE SURE AND HE'S GOTTA BE SOON!"

Without a single word or even another moment of hesitation, Agent Maine sprinted towards the girl at blazing speeds. When close enough to her, he leaped into the air and unsheathed his weapon yet again. Still mid-air and at close range, he made sure he was positioned over her head, before firing a grenade directly at her face!
Red Riding Hood, upon noticing her attack worked as she hoped and then being greeted by her main target startled her suitably. She quickly reacted to such, backflipping and kicking the oncoming grenade out of her face on the edge of her boot. "Special delivery, to whom it may concern!" She claimed her 'victory' by voicing it aloud as the grenade would fly off to the unfortunate victim - of whom was blissfully unaware of the oncoming fate. She smiled maliciously as the booted grenade would go towards Lobo, and while it did, Red Riding Hood would next coat her scissors in wind-element energy, before slashing The Meta with them. In tandem with the slash, the wind power on the scissors would hopefully be enough to push The Meta away by force alone - but even if it wasn't, Red Riding Hood used the same wind to push herself away from The Meta - who knows, perhaps The Meta is pushed far enough to 'share' the grenade Lobo is about to find himself the target of as well! If so, this would work a lot better than she thought! The Meta would be strong enough to endure the scissor blades, but the wind begs to differ.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Battle mode
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Eliminate the source of the problems (AKA - target The Meta)!
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: ManyFaces ManyFaces
Nearby/In Group: @TimeToEndThis

Last edited:
Snake covered his face with his arms, which ended up taking most of the damage. He bled a decent amount, but it quickly stopped as his suit visibly got tighter where he was injured, one of the key features of the suit. It slowed blood flow to stop bleeding in order for him to have time to pull out some First-Aid spray, as he quickly sprayed his wounds and tossed the can to the side. Snake then grew curious, if she could be hit by normal lethal bullets, what about tranquilizer dart rounds? He pulled out one of his old pistols he used to use. Burkov HS, which had an integral suppressor, semi auto, 13 round mag, and fired tranquilizer AP (Armor Piercing) rounds, and the chemical the tranquilizer used can put down a rhino normally with enough put in, but was also altered to take effect faster than the standard formula. He fired three shots at her, one aimed for her chest, leg, and neck.
Ineptitude Ineptitude
811DFA07-8096-4271-A8D1-0F1F6F595B4C.png

The pistol shots would be blocked with The Meta's armored palm, a primal growl bellowing from the inner workings of his throat once more as he gazed upon the short top hat man. When Josh threw the watermelon at him, the former Freelancer agent merely caught it in his palm, crushing it within his grasp like a folded sheet of paper. The resulting squishing noise filled the battlefield, while the inner workings of the melon were now the Meta's newest paint job. Then, Odessa attempted to tackle him, which Meta countered by rolling out of the way. He then pulled out his pistol and fired several shots towards her back. Sora's follow-up attack would be blocked by The Meta's arm, who simply rose it in response to the first slash. Both arms raised, he blocked the six attacks after that, though the culminating seventh attack managed to break his block, sending him stumbling back. This opening left him vulnerable to Sora's Blizzard attack, which he managed to jump out of the way of at the very last possible second. This caused his arm to get frozen in the crossfire. The Meta merely stood up and gazed at his frozen arm for a moment, before growling and turning to Sora. Without hesitation, he rose his frozen hand into the air over his visor, allowing Lucky's bullets to break apart the ice from Sora's attack. He then turned back around and swung a strong punch right down toward Sora's face!

Glancing over, he would notice Aloy's ice blast coming from a mile away. He leaped up and over it into the air, landing on the un-frozen ground in the surrounding area. However, upon landing, his feet would be frozen to the ground by Aloy's bow and arrow. He grunted before reaching down, smashing the ice with two swift punches, freeing his feet immediately. However, this distraction allowed Price to get his shots in from the side, which caused him to stumble forward a bit. His head snapped to the side, facing Price after the shots. His armor prevented them from doing any damage, but they managed to provide a suitable enough distraction for the next attack. Growling still, the soldier grabbed his hulking weapon from his back, firing a few grenades toward Price, before seeing the incendiary bolt that was launched toward him by Corvo. He then leaped into the air and spun, kicking it back toward Corvo with the side of his foot. While he was mid-air, though, time had been stopped. By the time it was restored to normal, the attack had already been put into motion, and The Meta was sent falling down to the rats below. The resulting shrapnel from the minds was enough to pierce through his armor, specifically his leg and his lower torso. The shots from the pistol would only add insult to injury as Maine was forced to stagger back, now with a pretty nasty limp as blood trailed down his leg.

However, this did not mean that he was down for the count. Because as soon as Kassandra came toward him with her spear. He was ready for it, even with the leg injury, so when she leaped into the air to slam it down, he merely grabbed the spear and swung her around, throwing her across the battlefield and away from him. In the midst of this, though, she still had the opportunity to plant the C4 on his back, unbeknownst to him of course. With everyone out of the way of harm, their plan went off without a hitch, and The Meta was sent flying into the air, with Red Riding Hood's wind from her scissors only sending him flying farther. With a loud crash, he hit the ground, forming a small crater in the grass below. Shakily, he climbed up to his feet, a hand firmly placed on one knee as he stood up.

"I think that fucker don't have much left in him!" Michael shouted from his position of cover, shooting various rounds from his sniper rifle toward him, each one being met with a grunt and a small stagger from The Meta.

Meanwhile, the Reds and Blues were reluctantly shoved into the hole by Lealan, despite not really wanting to go.

"Okay, okay... we're fucking going!" Grif complained as he was shoved forward by her.

"Church.... are we going to the moon?" Caboose asked curiously.

"...Sure, Caboose." Church replied, sighing. Meanwhile, Tucker approached Lealan and casually wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Ya know, baby, we're all alone here... in the dark. Underground." Tucker said, clearly winking behind his helmet.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Riven Riven Venom Snake Venom Snake ManyFaces ManyFaces Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ineptitude Ineptitude BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lucky held a bit of hope as he heard something breaking...But, whoopsie, that thing was Sora's ice defenses. "Sora! Fucking shit!" His heart pounding, the rabbit would continue to blast Meta, this time aiming for the more obvious areas, such as the back and chest. Shit, shit, shit, he was going to have Sora's blood on his nubs, wasn't he?! Just because he was going to have his sense of guilt turned off didn't mean he wouldn't remember it!...Unless he did what Falcon inadvertently suggested and had his memory removed, too.

Despite the rabbit's little screwup...Jesus, what didn't hit in some form? Red Riding Hood's scissors, Aloy's bow, Corvo's lightning bolt...The only real failure was Kassandra's spear attack, and even then, she used the brief connection to plant a C4 on him. If Meta didn't notice, he would be finished. That's why Lucky felt a little dread upon watching Meta get thrown on his back-Suppose the bomb was crushed?

Or maybe he should have been more worried about Kassandra? She was thrown pretty damn far. Then again, worrying about everyone was hampering him in the first place...But wouldn't it be nice to hold worry one more time, before losing it forever?

Unfortunately, as he pondered Kassandra's situation, it turned out that Meta was still kicking. "GOD DAMN IT, DIE ALREADY!" He figured that he had everyone's thoughts down pat. "THE QUICKER YOU DIE, THE SOONER I CAN GET RID OF ME EMOTIONS, STOP CARING FOR THESE PEOPLE, AND FINALLY BECOME A HALFWAY DECENT KILLER AGAIN!" There was a little gasp of delight upon noticing the newly created weak points in Meta's leg, and took advantage with another good round of bullets.

Since there is no concievable way for Odessa to possibly counter, all the bullets from Meta's gun connected to her back, her armour barely stopping the bullets, causing her to scream in actual pain and fall prone to the ground. She tried to get up but found that she couldn't without effort. Slowly, she stood up, heavily with effort, just in time to see the Meta down on one knee. She smirked. He looked pretty damn beaten up. She stood back, this time, the Boost waning and her pain receptors returning inch by inch, and with that came actual pain. She could feel the stab of the knife-gun in her stomach, she screamed as the pain raked through her stomach and up through her spine. She needed the Boost again. Needed it desperately. But she was reaching her limit. Boost is great and all, but it needed to be.... to be.... regulated. But the pain.... fuck the pain.... she could waver through it. She activated her blaster rifle and watched it as it reconfigured into a plasma sword and with a scream, she used the heat of the sword to seal off her bleeding wound. That was going to scar definitely. But it doesn't matter she has enough scars. After that she hung back, waiting for the others to attack before making her own attack.

Karma Darkon has been waiting for her chance for a while now, shifting from Shadow to shadow, which was difficult because of the intense fights and fire especially. Finally she shifted into the Meta's shadow, and started to ensnare his legs with thicker and stronger shadow Tendrils, hoping to stall him just enough for the rest of the team's attacks to connect!

@Everyone_attacking_the_meta

It had been awhile after Umbra had launched his surges of energy at Kendall, it seems now at this point that the biggest elephant of the room for threats, was actually the white armored clad figure known as The Meta. As many of the others had begun launching clash after clash, maybe it would be smart to switch targets as well.

As Kendall and Captain Falcon were both in the spotlight in a duel of the fists, no one for the most part would notice that Umbra has slipped away once again. As he remained cloaked, he made his way towards the Meta, observing and watching The Meta throwback every attack its taken towards its way. "Gotta find a right opening..", The Operator mutters, observing the other side of the battle as Michael made a comment.

"I think that fucker don't have much left in him!"
As shot after shot after shot rang out from Michael's sniper rifle, its echoing bang was enough to draw attention to the Warframe. If the Operator was there, he would be smiling at the opportunity. "Let's take it Umbra!", the Operator yelled to Umbra's mind seeing Michael's shots being the perfect distraction to a follow up. As he made his way around circling the Meta, he dove towards the armored man's back, unveiling a bright blue Skiajati and Umbra's form as he came out of cloaking.

The Warframe swung and sliced and stabbed to the point it lost count of just how many were actually going through, how many hit, and how many were being countered or dodged, but he continued to throw its flurry of swings.

@EveryoneOnMeta​

Last edited:
Rex looked in awe as he saw the huge fire falcon be formed by Captain Falcon and Kendall trading one gigantic punch. “Holy crap!”

With Sora, he was about to counter the meta’s punch himself until he got saved by other people attacking him, giving the meta a good wailing! But after all that he will still standing. “Oh c’mon, I’ve taken out countless heartless faster then this guy.” Sora heard his name being called by a loud and angry voice, but that voice didn’t come from anywhere. It was Lucky who was shouting in swears, and raging up a storm. Sora continues to fire at the meta’s leg with “Fire” and tries to hold him in place with the “Gravity” whilst moving towards Lucky from the side. “Lucky? You’re helping with the meta? I thought you were with Rex? Where is he anyway? What was up with that fire bird I saw in the sky?”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lealan turns a glare at Caboose and with absolute seriousness answer along side church. "We are NOT going to the Moon unless we are desperate for fuel. Moons are Haunted." The thought of going to a moon brings the haunting image of what awaits there to the forefront of her mind.
Erchius_Ghost_gif.gif
Then Tucker would approach and wrap his are around her. She snaps her gaze to him as he makes his suggestion. "Hah. Maybe if we ssssurvive this, we can have coffee and sssee where things go from there. Just know Im a hard girl to impress, sssso you better have ssssomething impressive. Like a tank."
She rolls her eyes at him and keeps tunneling to Washington and Evacuation.

Okay, good news. Sora was alive. The bad news was, Lucky was apparently expected to be with Rex. Whoops. But, hey, things were working out, right? "Well, laddie..." He took a long breath, then spoke quickly. "First...Lana is...gone." He peered off in the distance to see the remains of her replica, still wearing that dress. For sure, he would take it with him, just so he could bring it to the real body when he found it. "She was dragged away by some monster. And, unlike the bastard who only hurt her further but at least tried to fix things, THAT FUCKFACE SHE APPARENTLY LOVED DIDN'T DO SHIT TO TRY HELPING HER." He fixed the hysterically laughing Kendall with a hard glare. He couldn't get over it. The one who potentially put her in terrible danger, even if he didn't in the end (though the guilt lingered regardless), gave more of a shit about her than the guy whose reunion she was crying over. On what other occasions had he stomped her heart flat? At least Lucky was trying to put her out of her suffering quickly and painlessly. Meanwhile, she could have been mauled like a gazelle by now. And Kendall. Did. Nothing.

"Easy, Lucky...Your caring about her will be removed soon enough..." He muttered, before continuing. "So, after witnessing her loss, I had to go make sure that Lealan knew that we were her allies. I think she was unsure." And now he was the one unsure about her. Where did she go? He hadn't seen her since this eagle claimed him. "And, if you would believe it, as soon as we were gonna do something together, that lass with the spear sent this eagle!" He gestured to Ikaros. "So, yeah, I've been helpin' from the air. And I think I've gotten thiiiis close to gettin' me reward from that Washington." He held his nubs a centimeter from each other. "Soon, me heart will be back to normal. No, wait, better than normal! I'll be an uncarin', unworryin', reduce-me-foes-to-violin-strings-in' machine!" He guffawed, rubbing his nubs together.

"...And Rex? Saw him with Kendall...kinda focused on the main prize here. Haven't seen Luffy, either, come to think of it." With his attention turned back towards that spot, Lucky, too, was taken aback by the fire bird. "...You really expect me to know everything, don't you, Laddie...How about you? Is that guy a cousin?" He asked Ikaros.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Mentioned in passing: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja )

Last edited:
Snake didn’t waste time waiting to try and conclude his fight with this demon like motor rider, and ran behind a rock and went prone behind it, and activated the gadget he didn’t think he’d need here after sliding a black balaclava that seemed rubbery on his head. The Octo-Camo. The octo camo scans its surroundings, and copies the appearance and texture of say grass, rock, etc to blend in better then most camos. Making him nigh invisible. It also blocks his heat signature. His suit can also save different textures and such just in case.
Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

FWOOM!

The clash between my punch and Captain Falcon's legendary Falcon Punch generates an enormous explosion, powerful enough to send me skittering away and leaving a decently sized crater where we were standing. A strong shockwave reverberates throughout the entire canyon, shaking the earth. I slide to a stop and look up, my heavy injuries done further in by Lilith's spirits. Knocked back by the explosions, I land right next to The Meta flat on my back, the fiery aura around me disappearing. Now my fur is exposed, painted with large, dark black burn marks. I slowly get up, laughing and coughing.

"Hah... that really all you got?!" I hack blood. "I betrayed you... and that's all you can give me in return? How in the world are you dunces going to survive in this multiverse...- cough heh- cough hehe~!"

I look out over the field. Everyone's final attacks to finish off my new boss, glinting, incoming... what a final sight to see. I turn to The Meta.

"I... really did my best, Sigma. I guess... before we die, I just... want to tell you one thing."

fullview.jpg

Kendall, Ultimate Liar

I try to grab The Meta and pull him in front of me to take the brunt of everyone's finishing moves. If successful, I'd keep a tight grip of him to ensure he wouldn't be able to escape.

"We're not so different, you and I."

--

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon remains in his Falcon Punch pose as he breathes slowly but heavily. His body covered with dirt and ash. Falcon can feel his body stiffen. Numbing, not entirely anyway, for he can still feel pain. Not searing pain, just uncomfortable pain in his right arm. Falcon's arm was still on fire, burning at his flesh. Falcon slowly begins to move. He can feel his body begin to tremble as he slowly opens his hand, the pain grows stronger, as if his fingers were jammed into his palms. Falcon felt that one of his fingers are broke and wrist aches. Falcon slowly collapses to his knees. His body feeling like an old try to settle. Falcon rests his hand on the ground, then rests the tip of his head on the ground to where he's looks at his hand upside-down. Falcon breathes fast as the flames that was consuming his arm had full dissipated and he stares at the charred aftermath. Falcon then lets out of yell of agony and victory.

Sora looked at Lucky surprised when he said he didn’t want to caring and unworrying. He thought there was more to Lucky then that. “Lucky, what do you mean by those things you said, that your heart’ll be back to normal? Hey, look. What’s he doing?” Sora points to Kendall holding the meta tight

As Rex saw Kendall fly next to the meta, he sees Captain Falcon in pain, but shouts his success and runs over to see if he’s okay. “Captain Falcon! Cap, cap! Are you okay?” As Rex lefts him up by one arm, he sees Kendall grabbing the meta in what looked like a suicide pact. “Unbelievable, even with the people who hired him, he’s still cruel.”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky's nostrils flared like those of a bull. This was it. As soon as Meta fell? Hahaha! In his brief conversation with Sora, he reminded himself of what he was looking forward to. Soon, he would be free from all this pesky guilt, the annoying archnemesis that was love! He could become just like Meta, a killer only playing to his own desires. Not that he would align himself anywhere near Meta's side, or, by extension, Toffee's. "Come, Meta, get a taste of what I will do to your beloved Toffee!" He taunted, giving his paw its longest charge yet. When it couldn't charge anymore, Lucky would feel a series of taps on his wrist. "Or how about you, Kendall? Would you, laddie, like to see what I will become with no emotions holding me back?!" His crazed expression as he prepared to launch would give Kendall a run for his money. "FOR EVERYTHING I'VE LOST TO THIS STUPID WAR! ME HOME! ME CLEAN CONSCIENCE! ME PRIDE! I AM A SHELL OF A RABBIT WITH NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE! YAAAAAA-"

A short stream of bullets came out. And then, in one move from Kendall, Lucky's attack was put on pause.

He...After that big display of treachery...was helping. He restrained Meta, leaving him helpless against all their combined force. And still smiling, presumably aware that it might kill him, too.

Well, now Lucky just plain didn't know what to think. Did Kendall have healing powers? Would he shield Meta with fire at the last second? Could he fuse with Meta to form one terrifying beast? Why else would he join Meta's side at all, if not to trick him into being stranded at their mercy? Was there something special he was getting out of this, something that would really only benefit himself?

Lucky wondered if he understood. "Could it be that he valued helping us over Lana? Was he aware that he couldn't gain Meta's trust, and save her at the same time?" His eyes widened. "...Or does he have what I desire: A heart devoid of emotions? A brain still full of wrath?" Now Lucky felt a cross between anger, envy, and a strange form of betrayal come over him. Kendall was still quite a bastard for tricking them, and it was unsafe to say that he wouldn't pull the rug out from under them one more time. He was clearly giving it his all against them, as though they were enemies from the beginning. Yet, Lucky couldn't help but enjoy that idea. Perhaps, someday, it would be him in Kendall's position, playing with everyone's trust to suit his own ends without worrying about what they wanted, or how they'd feel about him after the fact.

"Laddie...You are a skunk." He announced in a voice so spiteful, yet so...admiring, for lack of a better word. "Yet, your inability to care for others, your ability to ditch us without any guilt...I hope to find the one who did this to you, Laddie, and have it done to meself. You have confirmed that one is strongest without the bridle of a heart." His eyes narrowed. "Now, hold still. And tell Lana I'll be holding on to that dress she likes. I will find her corpse, and I hope to give her a proper burial with it." He released his hold on the paw's stopping mechanism, and the rest of the bullets flew out in a blindingly fast, orderly line.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Using his Octo-Camo to his advantage, snake crawled back to the ship that everyone arrived in over time. His sneaking suit reset back to its black appearance as he took off the balaclava and ran in, sealing the door behind him and going straight to the cockpit. In his downtime he studied how these worked, any pilots in there were now dead as he began to start the ship.

Odessa watched the rest prep up their final attacks and watched in astonishment as the traitor turns traitor to their very own boss! She looked, incredlous as Kendall grabbed the Meta and put him in front of the blunt of the attack. Good.

She flew up, high, avoiding the Paw of Death that the bunny weilding it, activated her blaster rifle, took aim at the Meta's head and fired!

If this attack hits, it would at least melt a portion of his blasted helmet, at most blast his head completely off.

@Everyone_fighting_the_Meta​

• Despite the knockback and dodge from Meta, Kassandra’s efforts certainly weren’t unrewarded. Being pushed far away was a good thing, since it got her more than far enough from the blast resulting from the explosive she planted directly on her foe. She even utilized the momentum to roll forwards, landing on her feet like a cat, and smirked as she heard the audible “BOOM” of Price’s explosive being detonated. Her head swiveled backwards to watch the A.I. go flying and smash into the ground, and got back to her feet as Meta crawled out of the resulting hole.

“I think that fucker don’t have much left in him!” Michael declared in the distance as the warrior pulled her Spear of Leonidas back out, nodding out of acknowledgement despite being far from the former.

“Oh, there won’t be anything left when I’m done.” Kassandra snidely remarked as she drew her Hero’s Sword yet again, visibly preparing for a charge back at the Meta.

Price, meanwhile, was busy avoiding the Meta’s attacks. Seeing the crazy Freelancer move to aim his grenade launcher at the Brit, it gave him enough time to start getting the hell outta dodge. The large shockwave from the furball and Falcon’s punch aided his attempt. Still, with more than one grenade shot at the Captain, he didn’t get out unscathed. The final grenade was close enough to send shrapnel and rock Price’s way. A piece of metal cut across his cheek, rocks pestering him from above as he landed, and his ears began an incessant ringing. The secondary explosion in the distance told Price the C4 went off, and seeing Maine looking more than worse for wear was certainly a good sign.

It was only a moment before Price was back on his feet, looking to the state of his allies. Good enough. A quick reload of his G3 and he was ready to get back into action, waiting to see what his friends do.

Aloy glared daggers at Kendall. “Believe me, I’ve survived much worse than you out there.” Her ice arrows had held the meta’s feet in an icey casing for a precious few seconds until Kendall suddenly grabbed the Meta himself, acting as some shield against everyone’s attacks. Any sudden injuries Nora had would be shrugged off as she once again cursed under her breath. “What coward uses someone as a shield to cover themself?!”

Corvo blinked away from the somehow deflected incendiary bolt and watched the events before him unravel. He felt the shrapnel from the explosion hit his mask in metal tings. “Why is that furball…” Honor wasn’t a thing on the battlefield, so Corvo wasn’t all that surprised at Kendall’s cowardliness. Either way, they were still the bad guys in his mind. He reloaded his flintlock and reached for the grenades.

The blast from Kendall and Falcon’s clash slightly pushed the Ancient Spartan back from her standing position, taking her off guard from her poised stance. Her hazel eyes glanced over to the former just before he… grabbed Meta and held him down for himself? But why?

Whatever, it didn’t matter. That malaka still needed to die for attacking Ikaros, and lining both of them up meant they were both just asking for a two-for-one deal. The Greek sidled back over to her companions, scowling at Meta and Kendall both as the latter grappled the A.I. down for all to see.

“I don’t care that he’s ‘helping’ us now. That animal still has to pay for attacking Ikaros, and I’m killing him with Meta.” Kassandra declared to her companions, sheathing her sword in lieu of unslinging Paris’ Bow, grabbing a fistful of Explosive Arrows, and notching them somewhat side-by-side in her bow. Seeing everyone with their automatic weapons had given her an idea, and she felt she could make it work with the power of her Spear.

Price looked over to Corvo and grabbed another C4. “Oi, Corvo! Get this on Maine,” he’d then toss the charge over to the assassin.

The Lord Protector snatched the explosive out of the air, nodding to the SPECIAL AIR SERVICE MEMBER. He broke into a sprint towards Meta and Kendall, blinking left and right to avoid the incoming fire.

It would take a few seconds for Corvo to reach Meta, but thankfully the two bow-wielding women had their own ways to provide support and divert attention from the royal assassin.

Those few seconds would be used for Aloy to prepare another ice arrow and push herself back before pulling and stringing several arrows in turn before letting them loose at the two (Kendall/Meta) and rolling back, letting the others do their thing.

While Aloy focused more upon slowing down the Meta, Kassandra was much more focused on speeding up and unleashing a faster-paced unrelenting assault. With a fistful of arrows in her hand, the Spartan inhaled deeply before beginning to exhale, lightly drawing the bowstring back and forth, releasing an Explosive Arrow each time she rapidly pulled on the bow. This resulted in a Rapid Fire hailstorm of exploding projectiles, likely pelting the two foes repeatedly with powerful blasts. Only when Corvo reached the two and Kassandra had fired about a dozen arrows within a few seconds would the demigoddess stop, but she wasn’t done yet; she had one last trick up her sleeve.

yWYYiKMFP19CPuTiavq3OVpa5rROLhPdHGtRxiBmTrCN79TVqJ6ZPUO6BI1TVyHWMuUbZSyABD-0bHXxG7EM1GaOVu2jfVIFVZIFnY1XWW-wJAvwcj5ph58OBp_7hTubGu52jZqF

Price, meanwhile, lays down cover fire in bursts, ready to stop when Corvo appears next to the duo.

Corvo felt the adrenaline pulse through his veins, running his hand against the ground as he aimed his arm towards Meta. He blinked right in front of him, dropping below and sliding between his legs. He placed the C4 between his legs, right on the baby maker, before teleporting away.

This time, Price wouldn’t have to worry about remotely detonating the C4. When Corvo had gotten close to the A.I., Kassandra had just one more arrow notched in her bow, and she had drawn the bow as far back as it could. The warrior's Spear of Leonidas glowed gold one last time as she held her stance. Just like Corvo, she had Adrenaline running through her veins, but the Spear was feeding off this, which was absolutely necessary for her last push. The last of her Adrenaline (some stolen from Lobo, some gained from the various exploits her and her “fake” body had been through) was channeled into the Spear and subsequently her arrow. She visibly struggled to keep the bowstring still as her arrow’s tip glowed a bright red, holding her position for a couple more seconds and focusing her aim right at the C4 tactically placed where it would hurt, waiting for her companion to get out of the blast radius. As Corvo Blinked away, Kassandra scowled.

Chaire, malaka. (Goodbye, asshole.)

b9pSs2kuxpNzyJAXV9_FuokQmOANoIQkgvN1IQNNvvC6fa_TAzHdP_p36YdpDBc7vIHFPKt-VgX-HWFLZ5RorMAccHPJXmb_ca6mI6194mt0B-4flcIvqz6CQCQDcsyicMvUhMYP

And with that, she sent the Overpower Bow arrow flying straight and true, recoiling slightly from the sheer power of the explosive. Upon contact, the arrow would create a large explosion- much more so than her other Explosive Arrows- and would both deal significant damage and blow Price’s C4 sky-high.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
Benedict would look around the battlefield and the sheer insanity that was happening before turning to Josh as they both drank tea
Ah....Josh...........“ Benedict would say before trailing off, staring into the sky. Josh, now angry at this utter disrespect for ones time would poke Benedict to regain his attention. But Benedict knew the poke was coming way before it happened
No Josh, Nevermind....I won’t say it.....my thoughts are now concealed , click! Ah see, the safe is locked now.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lilith's attention shifted to Kenball, who was knocked back by her spirits and landed near the meta. Kenball got up and tried to hold the meta hostage, Lilith took notice of his idea and notified Raven and Vitan.
"Raven, Vitan, I got another idea. Kenball has taken the meta hostage, this could give us a chance to take out two birds with one stone, so when I say now I want us to attack all at once. Let's finish this once and for all."
Lilith then summoned a spirit bigger then usual, preparing to attack
"Now!"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (The Meta)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kenball)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back