Lucky honestly thought Lealan was following him, but it wasn't long before his ears realized that there was no second set of footsteps. "Lassie, what are you doing? Kendall is this way!" It looked like Lealan was going after the shadow that was long gone. It was probably a suicide mission. He didn't know where it was going, she didn't know...

He hopped back to her, pulling her coat. "Come on. I'm not gonna leave you behind on the battlefield. Let's end this together!" His eyes had a determined blaze.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan hisses audibly at being denied her prey, but Lucky was right. The shadow had too much of a head start. She looks down at him and nods. "How are you with Rides?"
P PopcornPie

Okay, good. Lealan was still with him. "I just don't think we can catch up, lassie. Especially not with all this goin' on." He spoke softly, his ears turned to the chaos behind them. "After Meta falls, we'll figure out what the fuck that thing was. Right now, we have bigger fish to fry." He made sure that Kendall could see his bared teeth from all the way over here. "Rides?...Sure, I can ride."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

• "Oh, we'll get paid, alright. That, and I'm getting all of us out of here. I promise that." Kassandra nodded determinedly at Aloy's comment, flicking her Spear of Leonidas back to her hand. After it had been fully restored from the Cult of Kosmos' shards, the Spear was nearly as good as new despite being only a fragment of the legendary Spartan king's weapon- Full of near-untamable power. She only nodded at Washington's offer, deciding that would be the best she'd probably get out of this deal.

After what seemed to be an eternity, with the Spartan clutching her signature weapon like it was a lifeline, the plane arrived back in Blood Gulch. The moment she stepped out, she heard a loud and familiar caw from above as a golden eagle soared up above- Ikaros. The bird had apparently been following the aircraft nonstop, waiting for his companion to come back into the open. Even during this grim moment, she couldn't help but smile. Always the loyal one.

The grin was short-lived, though, as Kassandra walked over to the warzone. She even spotted her own... "body" on the ground, an exact lookalike of herself. It made her shudder, but the bullets from Michael's gun immediately snapped the Greek back to reality- and the A.I. As she brandished her Spear, one of the spirits around Meta declared that they were the ones who had hired the solo mercenaries, offering their payment for winning the battle. The Spartan visibly scowled at the Solos, whomever had decided to join the pure-evil spirit, and stepped forwards as if to "lead the Blues and Reds"- if just for a split-second.

"You call yourselves mercenaries?!?! No, you're just bandit scum! No real misthios would drop their morals!" Kassandra cried furiously, glowering at the people who had apparently dropped any conscience for money. As Sarge and Church both made their own one-liners, the Spartan pulled out her Hero's Sword, a gift from Barnabas' daughter, and held it in her right hand with the Spear in her off hand. The Spear glowed gold once more, and seemed to sparkle as she slid the spear's blade along the sword, leaving behind a visible nasty green mist- applying the Venomous Attacks effect to all her weapons.

Finally, the A.I. that was a part of Meta declared a charge, causing a bunch of people to rush towards each other. However, Kassandra had stopped amongst her closest friends- Aloy, Corvo, and Price alike- just before a fiery hideous badger lifted itself up above the group, raining giant bolts of fire upon the Reds and Blues. The Spartan instinctively thought of her companions, but knew she only had time to get one of them out of the way. Her response?

"MOVE!" She shouted at Captain Price before shoving the British man out of the way of a volley, taking the entire blast of arrows to her chest. The fire caught on her Misthios' Belt, lighting up the white material and causing the Ancient Greek to curse with a "Malaka!" before rolling forwards, putting the fire out relatively quickly (though leaving a scorch mark on her leg). When she stood back up, her brown eyes flashed furiously- A visible sign that her rage was starting to build up.

"Oh, you want to fight? Let's fight, then!" Kassandra declared, putting her Hero's Sword and Spear away before pulling out Paris' Bow. Without thinking, she pulled out a handful of arrows- enough for each Solo traitor and one extra for Meta- and notched them individually, their tips glowing as gold as Leonidas' Spear at first. However, when she drew the string backwards, the arrows turned poisonous green, indicating their venomous nature. The Spartan let off a snarl as she aimed upwards, feeling the Spear of Leonidas feed off the Adrenaline already flowing through her veins.

ACO_Multishot.gif

"You'll fight a losing battle!" The old-timed misthios shouted to her foes, letting her fingers loose. All the arrows notched on her bow flew towards their targets with perfect precision; if their victims didn't have a means of blocking them, the arrows would pierce skin and armor alike, poisoning the former (and of both their strength and durability) and rapidly chewing away at the latter!

Last edited:
"All right." Lucky climbed on obediently. "Just remember, lassie, me grip isn't the best." For extra insurance, he would inch underneath her collar. This was nice. One more moment of friendship between them. "I'll see if I can go for a head...shot?"

Above them was a golden eagle, which struck him with nothing but flabbergast. "I haven't seen a buzzard here, let alone an eagle! Who brought that thing?!" Fear coated him, nearly paralyzed him. Even the most battle hardened rabbit would be afraid of a fucking eagle! Even the dullest eagle talon could poke his eye out! And with his bright red coloring? Yeah, no, there was no time for camouflage!

"Lassie, hurry! HurryhurryhurryAAAAAAAAAAA!" Before Lealan could even take her first stride, the bird snatched him, plucking him off the Floran as effortlessly as a petal off a daisy. "EEE! EEEE! EEEE! EEEE! EEE!" What everyone would hear in the sky was the "HOLY SHIT, I'M GONNA DIE" call of a rabbit.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• One of the angry Spartan warrior's poison arrows hit Kylo Ren as he seems to appear out of nowhere, likely heavily poisoning him through his armor and probably killing him if he didn't do anything. Nice timing!

Last edited:
Lealan had gotten Lucky nice and secured! This was going to be an awesome team attack moment, up until he was plucked off of her shoulder be a golden eagle and carried away. Lealans first instinct was to draw her Adaptable Crossbow and shoot the thing out of the sky, but seeing how loose its grip is made her reconsider. Lucky cant take a fall from that height, if his scream was an indication. "STUPID BIRD!! YOU BETTER NOT HURT HIM OR I'M GOING TO EAT YOU AND YOUR OWNER!" The Floran then blinks after the pair, keeping her eyes peeled for any obstacles in her path, and ready to ram the traitor with her claws.
P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Snake moved out of everyone’s line of sight, sighing to himself. He knew he had no choice which side he took.
“We will be whatever the world needs. Heroes, revolutionaries, mercenaries, criminals... terrorists.” He recalled a speech he once made out loud before using his rifle to open fire on the reds and blues and enemy solos.
“There’s no room for angels in our heaven.”
His rifle was suppressed, so his gunfire and muzzle flash could not be heard. He felt anger boil inside him at his current situation. He reloaded whenever he ran out, and continued to fire upon them. He didn’t go for kill shots, only some that would make them immobile. Spine, legs and knees, arms.

Attachments

• 692C35D0-EE63-4B83-8D54-BECFA8A7845C.jpeg
    692C35D0-EE63-4B83-8D54-BECFA8A7845C.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
Lucky was acting exactly as an ordinary bunny would: hanging limp, screaming his lungs out, and just about feeling ready to die. Fuckin' seriously?! He was trying to put his plans back together here! And he was in the middle of rekindling his bond with Lealan, for fuck's sake! Excuse him if he just wanted to make Lealan happy before he got rid of his emotions!

His eyes were frozen to the ground, watching the battlefield zip away beneath him. Including..."Oh, hey!" The eagle was taking him right above Kendall! And his screeches probably tipped him off. Whatever. He could get a decent shot in the top of that fuckface's skull this way. Now, if only he could get over the rising height...

Powpowpowpowpowpowpowpow. In Lucky's current state, he really could onlt shoot straight down.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark, cold, hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here

tenor.gif

• Well, it turns out Lucky was lucky after all. Ikaros' rapid movement meant the bird and its cargo flew right through the battlefield and past both Reds and Blues, and in the blink of an eye had reached the Solo Team. After climbing a couple feet, Ikaros decided a height about 5 feet above Kendall was enough to avoid being hit by projectiles and not terrify his precious cargo, and thus began to start gliding directly above Kendall's head. This would hopefully give Lucky enough time to both reorient himself and close enough of a target to fire with that strange invention the rabbit had on one of his paws. Ikaros had seen a few of the gadgets in battle at Blood Gulch, but had never been able to reach the canyon itself- hence why the bird couldn't reach Fake-Kassandra before. Either way, Ikaros was much more intelligent than one of Athena's owls, as he looked down on Lucky and chirped loudly to try and snap the animal out of his terrified state. After all, if the two became in danger by being attacked by Kendall, Ikaros would have to be ready to fly away quickly! He had to make the most out of every moment the two had, not wait for his unwilling partner to naturally regain his bearings.

Last edited:
Lucky's vision grew blurry. "Oh, shit, oh God, oh shit, oh God..." You know why Lucky didn't seem that fazed about Meta being a thing? Well, he was busy freaking out over being a clone...But also because he knew that the food chain would always be indefinitely scarier. This was the subject of many a nightmare in his kithood, finally realized. Very funny, Meta. Or whoever had the fucking bird call in their pocket.

His stomach felt like a lump of concrete that would have pushed its way out of his gut by now. Everybody was tiny. He could just barely make out Kendall. So this was it? He would be torn apart for his trouble?

"Skwraaaaaaa!" That was the bird. Its call sounded...friendly. Or was it bragging to those down below? Either way, its volume brought Lucky somewhat back to consciousness. "R-right...Gotta get some licks in..." While simultaneously holding in his dinner, Lucky continued to shoot at Kendall straight down. It looked like the shots would hit? In his daze, he had no clue.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

While dodging and shield from the fire Kendall brought down, Rex barely noticed Lucky left his side, after dodging enough he noticed Lucky by himself. “So stupid! I told myself I would be there with him and here I am letting him get his butt kicked! LUCKY!” Rex runs over to Lucky to make sure he’s okay. “Lucky are you alright? I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention, I should have done better to protect you.”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

9063eb321c0642f374f4cb78e6a126ca.jpg

Lobo

He'd waited for far too long for this to happen. Finally he met his employer. As he ranted on about whether or not it was understood he was the cash cow, he couldn't help but smile.
"Crystal."
ll the bullshit time travel, mind hopping, and god damned clones had better be worth it. But he was fully juiced and ready to crack some skulls. It wasn't nothin' personal, he didn't even really get to know the teams. Or well he did have a couple scores to settle. But now they were between him and a boat load of credits which he would use to buy more things to kill more people and maybe take a vacation on an exotic planet.
But as the AI finished his ranting he could feel the stink of bloodlust in the air, he was ready. Charging into the battle with a look of deranged delight crossing his face.
"Who's gonna be The Main Mans first course?!"
He shouted aloud looking as the battle slowly set in.
He saw Rex and Odessa already going for his employer. If the AI died all the crap he'd had to do would be all for nothing. So keeping him alive long enough to get paid was top priority.
He whistled sharply and his motorcycle since the girl was flying and the cyborg kid was on the ground splitting up would be for the best. Another sharp whistle and the hog took to the skies charging Odessa like a wild boar.
While Lobo watched briefly he then turned to Rex unwrapping the hook chain from his arm.
"Hey! That's my fraggin' meal ticket geekwad!"
He snarled charging forward only briefly staggered by a sharp pain entering his knee. He would never be able to adventure again... At least if he couldn't regenerate. Which meant after ripping the arrow out and snapping it his knee was stab free. But being mostly brawn instead of brain The Main Man hadn't quite figured a poison was working through him. He noted to take Kassandra down next, it wasn't personal but she seemed to be a threat. But thanks to her he'd lost his damn momentum.
"Sorry to keep you waiting."
He snarled as he whipped the hook chain at Rex's arm and aimed to yank the transformed one to keep him off Meta's holographic cheeks for a hot second.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

Kick, step. Kick, step. Slide, spin, flourish.

Did someone leave the stove on?

I take a deep breath in as Umbra goes invisible. I begin a mental countdown, my paw cackling with electricity. One, two, three, four, and

Or did my darling just walk by?

I slam my fist into the ground, an explosion of lightning engulfing me. Anyone near by would be in for quite the nasty shock.
Riven Riven

She's hotter than a bright July

I look over at Lucky and Lana, ignoring Lealan's well-placed anger towards me. Drowned out by the sounds of battle, I can barely hear his screaming as he chases after Lana to rescue her from whatever just stole her away.

She is my cutie pie

A warm smile crosses my mug. Lucky and Lealan begin to come towards me, and I see Lucky mouth the words, 'You were meant to protect her, Laddie...'
Notable traits: carefree, manipulative, unnerving.

Did someone turn the heat up?

I lean backwards, form surrounded by a white outline, and call upon a shield of fire that fits around my arm, raising it and deflecting the poison arrow Kassandra fired at me.

Or did my love walk in the room?

Lealan's claws rake me and leave me with a gash across my face. I laugh and try to blast her with a close-up release of lightning, and if successful, it would blow her away.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Current Status: MIA

With Quick Attack, I barely dodge Lucky's rain of bullets, with a few managing to penetrate through fur and bone and nestling themselves inches away from vital organs. I keep laughing.

Just a little whiff of her perfume

I raise my arms, my eyes wild like an animal's, my laugh becoming hysterical.

Makes my heart go boom

An explosion of fire rocks the ground, with flames spewed in every direction, burning the surrounding area and setting it ablaze in a perfect circle: our new arena.

--

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
"Why did you want me, Elise?"

“Hang on Lucky, I’ll get you- Aghh. What the?” As Rex goes to get Lucky down, Lobo tries to whip his cannon with his chain. “Funny I wasn’t waiting for anyone, but you wanna play so bad”

A98E6649-D4E2-40D3-8C43-6A3A49B1E766.jpeg
“Come to daddy!”
Rex attempts to grab Lobo with his whip and throw him out of the picture with enough time to save Lucky.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Odessa was busy firing at the Meta, trying to find a crack with his defenses, when she heard a large whistle causing her to snap around. It was the great white red-eyed man from earlier, she had just enough time to comprehend this when the main man let out another whistle and his bike charged at her like a wild boar! "OH SHIT!" She activated her Boost just in time to quickly evade the bike's charge with enhanced flight speed. "Alright, you want to do this! Let's DO THIS!"

She snarled as she activated her STRENGTH Boost and sped toward the bike, grabbing with both her hands, her fingers digging into it's metal interior, and lifting it up her head, and with one fell swoop, would attempt to rip the bike in half!

"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHHHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHHHH TRY BETTER NEXT TIME WHITE BOY!" She would laugh hysterially as summoned her blaster rifle to her hand. Set the blaster rifle level from MEDIUM TO HIGH and BLASTS A HIGH INTENSITY LASER BEAM AT THE GROUND AROUND THE META, MELTING THROUGH IT. Then when that was done, she would aim her blaster round at the Meta himself and fire!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces

If Ikaros's cry wasn't enough to wake Lucky up, then Kendall's summoning of a ring of fire was certainly enough. "Jesus fucking Hell!" He screamed at the bird. "Seriously, the fuck's wrong with him?! He wasn't even taken here with us at first!" With his vision cleared, Lucky quickly took notice of what was happening to his friends: Lealan was left down there with Eric, who was now trying to electrocute her. Rex was left at the mercy of Lobo's chain. Luffy was nowhere to be seen. Lana was gone.

"Ayeayeaye, we're all falling apart..." Lucky shook his head. Then he growled, and started shooting at each of his friends' attackers. "This is why I want me emotions gone!" He called to Ikaros. "I could have been at Meta by now, but instead, I got stuck worryin' about people I won't even see again! Now look at us!" He paused, thought of something, then asked the eagle in a softer tone, "You're monogamous, right? What do you know about leaving people behind...?" He sighed, then continued his onslaught.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ManyFaces ManyFaces

Lealan is thrown back from the blast of Lightning, tumbling through the air before she can right herself and brake using her claws. Her eyes widen as a wall of flames rushes toward her, but a quick wall of her stored stone from thr Matter Manipulator keeps her unsinged. One application of a stimpack and Lealan is ready to fight again. She eyes Kendall warily, swapping her claws for her Adaptable Crossbow.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Oh my goodness!" Captain Falcon falls over from the sudden burst of fire "Who in the world set off a bomb?" Falcon looks to Kendall and sees the crazed look in his eyes "It was you, wasn't it?! You son of a- Come here!" Captain Falcon gets to his feet and sprints towards Kendall before jumping in mid-air the air and plunges down at a diagonal angle with a flaming high-speed kick, uttering "Falcon Kick!"

Like he predicted, Umbra had vanished to move as close as he could to Kendall. As the lightning began to burst through around Umbra, the frame suddenly dove TOWARDS the field outside of his shade form. With his sword still at his side in his hand, he suddenly flicks his wrist, his Skiajati infusing itself with his Exalted Blade.

As he made sure his Skiajati's blade was bright blue from the Exalted Blade, he began to rapidly slash and slice through the field of lightning, his sword actually absorbing some of the bits and bursts of electricity as he fearlessly charged through. "CLOSER UMBRA!", The Operator screamed in the warframe's mind, the Warframe not even budged as his shields were merely poked and zapped by some of the lightning, still giving small courses of arc damage to Umbra.

The moment he barely even got to 2 feet close to Kendall through the lightning field, using all of the electricity absorbed he could muster, the Warframe suddenly lifts his blade tip to the sky, a white light explodes from the tip of the Skiajati as it shines and blinds whoever was in the vicinity of the bright light, acting like a flashbang as he casted his Radial Blind.

With the opportunity to stun Kendall taken, a second wasn't spared, he keeps his Exalted Blade as he goes for an upper cut swing, going straight for the gut.

P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread