tumblr_pzlgwimJOs1wpuh1vo9_250.png
Hearing that their powers should have returned from the woman she'd basically been trying to kill not too long ago, Celty visibly perked up. She looked over to the distance, as though awaiting someone's arrival. Almost as if it was on cue, a pitch black motorbike soon came riding towards her at an incredible speed. Anyone with good enough observational skills would quickly notice the fact that it had no rider, as well as the complete lack of sound that came from it. As it skidded to a halt in front of the dullahan, she began to pet it in a loving manner. One could almost hear it neigh softly, but that could easily just be a figment of the imagination.

Celty didn't even seem to notice the red interpretations who had appeared, too occupied with her familiar, Shooter. However temporary this was, it was certainly nice to see him again.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @OpenAreaPeepsssss

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Mind To Mind

Red Riding Hood's intended search of the Blue Team Base did 'not' go too well - in fact, she forgot where she was, and was actually in the Red Team Base the whole time. Whoops, wrong place! Red Riding Hood just turned around slowly like 'I meant to do that', although her embarrassed expression and nervous laughter said otherwise. She had 'no idea' how that happened. However, elsewhere in the Gulch, quite the series of events was happening all at once - in a row, which suddenly turned this 'newly born war zone', so to speak, into a resting place for anyone's feelings of safety. Nobody shall be spared, nobody is safe, and in 'no way' is 'nobody' dying! Over in the distance, all of that was proven - with one simple knife.
"NO!" Tex shouted as they rolled out of the way of Celty's grab entirely, before gripping Lucky by the neck, ripping him from Umbra's grasp. They placed a gun to the rabbit's head, firmly holding against the barrel. "We're not going anywhere until you give us the intel we need."

"Woah, Tex! Chill the fuck out!" Tucker shouted as he held up his arms defensively. However, Tex didn't budge.

"Shut the fuck up, Tucker!" Tex shouted before turning to face Sarge, their stern tone making their annoyance evident. You have exactly five fucking seconds to get any reasonable information out of whatever fucking trash bin you assholes shove it in, and if you don't, I'll blow this fucking rabbit asshole's brains out."

"BASTARD! SACRIFICING A VALUABLE RED TEAM MEMBER! Diabolical..."

"Five!"

"Uhh, Sarge, that's not even a real Red Team member."

"Four!"

"Yes, and they have still done more in an hour than you have in your entire time serving!"

"Three!"

"But at the same time, that is VERY valuable information!"

"Two!"

"Don't do it, Sir! That's very valuable information!"

"On--"

"HEADS UP!!"

thwip

From across the Red Base, a singular knife was thrown. It narrowly avoided Tucker, Lealan, Odessa, and everyone else in its immediate vicinity. No, instead, it landed right in the middle of Tex's helmet.

tenor.gif

As soon as it landed, red sparks flew out of the dark colored helmet as Tex began to convulse, dropping Lucky in the process. Tex fell limp moments later, and then proceeded to collapse to the floor, seemingly lifeless.

"Three points, ya dirty whore!!!" Donut, who had thrown the knife, shouted as he stormed into the base, with Benedict and Lilith following behind him. From the smell, you could tell that he was probably enjoying some delicious herbal tea in his room moments earlier. Everyone in the room just kinda stared at Donut for a moment, as well as Tex's lifeless body on the ground. "...what? I just wanted to help!" Donut shouted.
And that was the death of Tex in the distance - a member of the Blue Team. Little did they know, little did 'everyone know', this was the sole action that began to reduce this land into more distraught that it was - descending into chaos - and as if to signal it, a loud, distant explosion happened in the distance, courtesy of a tank that the Blue Team had gotten their hands on.
Before any of you could even process what just happened...

BANG!

A large explosion could be heard ringing cracking from the canyon outside.
Red Riding Hood, hearing this explosion, practically leapt to her feet - suddenly aware, worried, and on edge. Whatever that was, 'she' did not know, but over in the distance, it would proceed to take another shot at another unfortunate victim. Red Riding Hood tried to steady her breathing as all of this happened. "Weapons I can understand... But what the hell is making that sound? I've never heard anything like it! It sounds... terrifyingly strong!" She thought to herself aloud, and as if to answer her, she heard Sarge's words of warning, as well as his command(s).
giphy.gif

BANG!!!

"What the fuck was that!?" Tucker shouted as he ran out of Red Base, only to see Caboose hop out of the tank... and Church's dead body laying on the canyon. Slowly, Tucker turned to face Caboose, who just kinda stood there awkwardly. "You shot Church, you team-killing fucktard!" Tucker shouted from across the canyon.

"Oh shit! The Blues have tanks! And my 'zookas haven't even come in yet!" Sarge shouted as he too observed the senseless slaughter of Leonard L. Church. Without much of an option, Sarge looked cleared his throat, before calling out,

"ALL RED TEAM, REPORT BACK TO RED BASE! SOLO GUYS, YOU COME BACK AND YOU'LL GET YOUR COMPENSATION!!" Sarge shouted and, without much of a choice that didn't end in you probably blowing up and dying horribly, those of you on Red/Solo Team who weren't already at Red Base began to retreat.
Mentally noting that this giant source of these explosive sounds as a 'tank' (news to Red Riding Hood - hadn't encountered one or heard of them before), everyone else was to flow on in. Red Riding Hood was still standing, albeit struggling to. She did 'not' like whatever that 'tank' was capable of, if is already loud enough so everyone in the Gulch can hear it, and also strong enough to kill not one, but 'two' soldiers - one blast each was all it took. Then, there was Red Riding Hood - standing there like a deer in headlights, absolutely terrified of what she had just been audibly introduced to. "I don't wanna meet one of those things, no thank you - send help..." She muttered frantically and quietly, unable to contain herself for much longer. Ergo, her 'emotional floodgates' opened, letting her just 'collapse' into worry and fear, right then and there. She had not heard of the deaths as of yet, but when she does, it's safe to say she'll fall even further and harder than this.

Welcome to the Blood Gulch, where what's left of you runs through it - provided there's anything left.
"Both of you, shut the hell up." Tex said with a groan, having to refrain from rubbing her temples, which were behind her ghost helmet. After a moment of silence from everyone, she continued. "Thank you. Anyways, before I explain, we're gonna need the Red Team." Tex said.

"The Red Team? Why the fuck would we need those assholes!?" Tucker whined.

"Because, without them, we won't be able to help Caboose." Church interjected. "And as much as I hate them, I'd rather not have every fucking person in this canyon die because one pink asshole fucked up." He said, which led to a groan on Tucker's end.

"Fine, fine, call them over here." Tucker said.

And so, it was done. The entirety of Red Team (and by extension, Solo Team), had been called over to Blue Base. And, much to Sarge's chagrin, you were all explicitly told to not draw your weapons, otherwise you'd be shot by the tank. Sarge was the first of you all to enter, followed by Simmons, then Grif, and then the rest of you.

"What do ya want, Dirty Blues!? I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. when you called us over and told us not to use our weapons, I might add, so it better be important!" Sarge shouted.

"You watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.? It's not even that good of a show." Grif chimed in, which resulted in a smack to the side of his head with the butt of Sarge's rifle.

"Shutup, Grif, before I shoot you in the Goddamn throat!" Sarge shouted as Grif laid upon the ground. Grif did not reply. Or even move, really. Tex merely groaned once more.

"Okay, now that you're all here, I can explain the situation," Tex said, before clearing her throat to gather anyone's attention that she hadn't already. "Okay, so basically, Caboose has been infected with an A.I. known as O'Malley. An A.I. which I was housing until someone went and fucking killed me," She said, before turning to face Donut, who proceeded to flip Tex off.

"And I'd do it again, you stupid whore!"

"...right. Anyways, the A.I. in question is one which is focused on pure destruction. I managed to hold it somewhat under control, but when I was killed, it left my body and fled to Caboose. An individual which has no control over a being as powerful as him."

"And? The fuck do you want us to do about it?" Michael asked.

"Well, maybe if you'd shut the hell up, I could get to that," Tex groaned through grit teeth. "The intel that I managed to swipe from the Reds indicated that Sarge has some kind of machine that lets you enter other people's minds via your own consciousness. This is where the new recruits come in." Tex said, before turning to all of you. "In order to defeat O'Malley from inside of Caboose's mind, we're going to need as much help as we can get. I don't even think that Church and I can do it alone."
Red Riding Hood, despite not being in the most stable of moods, tagged along with the rest of the team to all of this. An A.I was set loose upon Tex being killed, and it is now inhabiting Caboose, who cannot withstand and control that thing as it is. Named O'Malley, this A.I was originally 'with' Tex, but is now hosting in a strictly powerful individual, one who cannot hold it back - and what did they call them all for? To go into the poor guy's mind, find this A.I, and introduce their face - along with their rear - to the ground. While in his mind, at that! "OK, that doesn't... sound bad, but... How are we going to do that...? Wait..." Red Riding Hood thought aloud and then remembered that Tex mentioned a machine that lets you 'enter other peoples minds via your own consciousness'. Red Riding Hood let out a surprised gasp upon recollecting and 'hearing' it all the same. "Wait, that's a thing? I dunno, that's not safe territory, but-" She quickly silenced herself when Church and Sarge began arguing, sighing in 'I give up'.
"Sarge, if you don't let us use it, we'll all probably die. Including you." Church explained.

"Dying is better than aiding the enemy!" Sarge retorted.

"We also have a fucking tank, and you don't." Tucker said.

"...fair point! Simmons, go fetch the Mind Machine!" Sarge replied as he turned to Simmons, who nodded in response.

"Yes Sir!" Simmons said as he ran out of the base. A few minutes later, Simmons had returned with the machine in question. It was... underwhelming, to say the least. Pretty much just two plastic bowls that were wrapped in tin-foil, both of which were connected by a black cable to a generator of some sort.

"Are you... sure that this works, Sarge?" Church asked, unsure of what the outcome of this particular experiment would be.

"Of course I am!" Sarge exclaimed as he waved off Church's concerns nonchalantly. "...mostly!"

"Mostly?"

"I am ninety-five percent sure that this will work, yes."

"And the other five percent?"

"Your heads blow up in a giant explosion of guts!"

"...right, yeah. Suddenly I'm not liking the validity of that intel, Tex." Church replied as he turned to face the female ghost.

"Well, it's either that, or O'Malley kills them all anyways. In much more horrifying ways, I might add."

"Jesus fuck! I'll go first!" Michael spat in annoyance as he stood up, shoving past anyone who happened to be in his way. With only a small iota of hesitation, Michael inhaled sharply and gripped the helmet, before strapping it down on his head. "Alright, so how's this thing work? Is there like an on switch or-- BYAAGGHHH!!!" Suddenly, Michael's body convulsed violently, the older man screaming in pain as he felt a surge of electricity run through his body. After only about a second, he subsided, going limp.

"...well, his head didn't explode." Church said with a shrug.

"Maybe he's dead?" Tucker suggested.

"Nope! Nope! He's fine, I just got a pulse!" Doc said after scanning Michael with that... well, scanner that he always held. "Definitely unconscious, though." He continued.
Red Riding Hood stood there surprised as the single first volunteer just stormed on up and over to this machine - if you would even call it a machine - and gave it a try. Electrical damage aplenty, he would shortly find himself unconscious and laying on the ground. As confirmed by Doc, he's still alive - so it seems this thing works! Red Riding Hood took a deep breath, and when she was able, she lowered her hood so she could put the helmet atop her head, and closed her eyes before the electrical sensation started. 'Prepare yourself, monster. We're coming for you.' She thought to herself, although a little hypocritical.
Without much of a choice, you all put the helmet on one by one. Mere seconds after you did so, you would feel a powerful surge of electricity course through your body, before you went unconscious mere moments later. The last thing you saw was Tucker, Sarge, Simmons and Doc staring at you, and an unconscious Grif snoring on the floor.
Naturally, as it happened - Red Riding Hood experienced the same as everyone else. A sudden, sharp jolt of electricity that would eventually reduce her to unconsciousness. Once it started, she tried to hold herself together, but ultimately was defeated and knocked out by this electrical force, dropping to the ground and rolling over subconsciously, now laying there on her side.
You all awoke one by one on a platform of some sort, which appeared to be a good few feet up off the ground. The room itself appeared to be a maze of some sort, and a pretty dull one at that. Boring, uninspired shades of grey were about the only colors that filled the room around you. For such a colorful individual as Caboose, it didn't seem like there was much color in his mind at all. Maybe it was O'Malley's doing?

"Ya know, this place is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. Especially for someone like Caboose." Church said as he looked around, with Tex standing by his side. One thing that you would notice is that neither of them were transparent anymore. So that was pretty cool.

"Just keep an eye out for anything suspicious or... well, crazy. This place is how Caboose perceives things after all, so expect the unexpected." Tex replied as she already had her gun trained, keeping it up in the air in case any enemies popped up.

As for all of you, there seemed to be two places of interest to go to. The first was a walkway right next to you, which appeared to act as a bridge of some sort. The other was a big, open area, which you could reach by taking a nearby ramp. It didn't look like either area was coordinated by any particular team, so you were free to travel where you wanted. For now, at least.

Pick your poison.
Upon waking up, Red Riding Hood would collect herself figuratively - looking around. True as it was, this place was expansive - mostly lifeless in colour. "Whoa... I've heard of people's minds being empty, but this is ridiculous!" Red Riding Hood said honestly, shaking her head and then suddenly feeling a certain something in her hands once again. She looked to her left, and there were her beloved scissors - to which Red Riding Hood eagerly squeaked and promptly pulled her weapon into an embrace - though odd to outsiders, she's just happy to have her weapon back after it had so weirdly vanished. Now with her weapon in hand, and feeling her powers returned, Red Riding Hood glanced around and noticed not too many people heading on up to the ramp. She nodded to herself, and while lowering her scissors to one hand and down to her side, she began walking on over to said ramp and began to scale up it - step by step. "All we gotta do is find this A.I, but somethings tells me it's not going to be simple... Who knows where they'll hide in a place this big?" She thought aloud to herself - although fully used to finding this big, boisterous monsters hiding in no man's land, finding whatever this thing looks like... should be harder than that.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Try to help find "O'Malley", heading to the ramp
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Everyone/Open Area

Last edited:
Snake continued to walk around and observe everyone, but uncloaked, leaving the abnormal appearance of the suit to show.39977718-A62D-4032-AF35-9B87D8611D85.png

This was great! Lucky would finally show these dumb assholes what he thought of being their friends. Was he sorry it had to come to this?...No. Not at all. He kept laying down signs that nobody would use their damn eyes on. Well, he would be the one using his eyes to read their obituaries very soon.

A scope popped up on top of the paw, displaying Lealan as clearly in the center of his crosshairs. A pleased sneer ran across his face. "This will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me, Lassie..."

Unfortunately, in the time it took him to come up with that one liner, All Might straight up pulled his paw off his nub.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M RECLAIMIN' MESELF HERE?!" He jumped and flailed miserably, not giving up until Lealan hit him in the tummy with her own pistol. Instinctively, he snatched it up, but he quickly struggled at fitting his nubs through the trigger. His anger motivated him to succeed eventually, and he began to shoot at the fake All Might's head and heart.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Odessa

Odessa remembered just a little of what happened before, not that she had memory problems, but that everything and I mean everything. First it was the attack then it was the announcement and then they all had to get into some Blues head. And the two people who died came back as ghosts. It was all too confusing to process. But now she was here in that Blues mind and the first she noticed upon waking up in this landscape is thatfamiliar euphoria flowing through her veins: Her BOOST was back! but that meant.... her everything was back! With that she tested her flight, nothing too fancy. She decided to just hover a bit above the ground and to her delight it worked!? She laughed a bit to herself inanely oh this was going to be fun. But where to go? Wondering Aimlessly, she somehow found herself up the walkway and arrived just in time to see ”Sunheads
” and All-Might’s interaction. She stood there, even more confused.

”Um, what's going on!?” Apparently she didn't get the memo that these people aren't real.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

"Awesome!" Luffy's eyes were shining with tears flowing down from his eyes as he was amazed by All Might's superhero-like attitude that he wants to relate with him in some way despite being a pirate.

"You seem like a good guy, wanna be friends?" He asked All Might.

Raven (Rachel Roth)

Chungchangching Chungchangching
"It's Raven..." She noticed the girl she met earlier who is asking her what her name was. "Is it something you want to talk about?" She asked curiously.

What has been going on. Caboose inside of a talking heavy machine that kills Church, Tex has been killed, they're ghosts, having to go inside Caboose's head.. He was actually lost, Umbra was confused of this whole mess. As everyone did the same to enter Caboose's mind, The warframe followed shortly.

Umbra had followed Tex the entire situation, all of the encounters before were certainly strange. Knowing that Caboose had several different variants of people in his head, was, creepy to say the least. Good thing Umbra didn't see a Caboose version of himself yet.

Upon hearing Tex speak of having their powers in this place similar to before the whole Blood Gulch incident, The warframe would be smirking. It suddenly reaches to its hip, a massive black katana shaped weapon appears, and with that, the frame suddenly pulls it out, pulling out a sharp golden blade that glowed blue.

The warframe actually noticed something however, his operator had not spoke a single word. As the frame began to mentally call out to its partner, a sudden burst of blue energy busted out of its chest, revealing a small 5'4 black suited humanoid. "Umbra! I heard you.. call.. me..", the humanoid spoke, the voice of a teenager, looking down at his hands and himself, before then turning to everyone else in the room as Umbra did the same.

"Oh shit.." spoke the Operator aloud.

@EveryoneWithTex
@OpenForInteractions

Benedict approached as Donut threw the knife at Tex,
“Ah! Indeed you take that!...you naughty sexual woman.” Benedict would say, something involving a canon happened too but Benedict was too busy getting a tan.
“Ah! Josh! Now I’m at least.....a good shade of....dark white.” Benedict would say as Church was shot....Benedict needed that tan.

During the meeting, Josh would carry Benedict as he sat in a sun chair....soaking in the rays before it was due time to get into Cabooses head. Josh approached Benedict with the headset, holding it up to him with begging eyes. Benedict would tip his shades at Josh.
“Josh.....you fool, why would I trust a headset like that if it isn’t....name brand.” Benedict would say disappointed before soaking in more rays....now a slight shade of dark white #256. Josh needed to do something quick, the other people in line needed to go as well. So he did what any good servant would do.....put duct tape over Benedicts sunglasses and slapped the headset on before doing so himself.
In Cabooses head, Benedict wouldn’t pay attention.....he was one with the nonexistent sun....he was a piece of bread to the toaster of the sun. Josh just picked up the sun chair and carried Benedict over to the WALKWAY.
“Ah! Josh! An excellent idea.....it is quite warm over here indeed.”
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Last edited:
Previously.....

Llen was standing at gun point, with no way to escape, when the Blue team had retreated due to unforeseen circumstances.

Later, wierd plot things Llen didn't quite catch all of, except for dream machine and transportation.

As soon as they appeard in an strange building, Llen took the ramp. After all, might be something worth shooting.

Pearl Pygmy

Pearl preferred to not think about the second time she was subjected to bouts of pain. Though, it was suspiciously similar to the one that brought her to Blood Gulch in the first place. Or maybe that was the pain talking. Whatever the case, she had sat down and taken a few minutes to meditate in the mean time. Her plan of scaring the dumb-asses into submission hadn't worked, and instead it seemed like that pink soldier had managed to release a class-E or -J A.I. on the local area, from Tex, onto Caboose. Which one it was... was yet to be seen. Hopefully it was the dumb kind. But they're never the dumb kind.

She stood up slowly, looking between her two options. There was a bridge in one direction, which offered a straightforward direction to move in, but she could easily be ambushed from the sides if she wasn't careful. To the other direction was a ramp leading directly to a wide arena of sorts. That was... equally unpromising. She had more visibility there, but it wasn't like she could actually use it.

Hey, if this is supposed to be Caboose's mind, does that mean other mind rules apply? She wasn't versed in traversing psychic terrain, but she could've recalled from a psyche class... She focused on the shape of the coin, on its two sides- one with a depiction of a squid, the other with a depiction of an octopus. She focused on its size, fitting it into her palm, hefting its meager weight, feeling its texture. She was sure she was missing something, but focusing too much on that could ruin the coin. Imagery, dimensions, weight, texture... Imagery (squid side octopus side), dimensions (twelve centimeters diameter thickness two centimeters), weight (ten grams), texture (iron nickel surface)...

She hoped this worked, otherwise she'd have to choose all on her own.

Lana

My mind just went blank for a while. I had too much on my mind at the moment. Lucky hated me and I didn’t even know what I did wrong. Will everyone begin to hate me...? Will Eric start to hate me too...? The thought alone made me feel sick. I just stared at Eric and followed him wherever he went. I didn’t pay any attention to what was happening around me. I just didn’t care. I just wanted to be proven wrong. I don’t want everyone to hate me.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

71-719861_lobo-dc-comics-lobo-dc-png.png

Lobo

Going into someones head to kill someone wasn't exactly something Lobo signed up for. But it was that or dealin with a tank. He thought blowing up a tank would be fun. But The Main Man worked for his pay.
"Whatever it takes ta get the job done."
Then he was off to the idiotic blue's mind. Wow, it was actually pretty damn big... Empty too. Fitting of the dumb ass that killed his own team mate. As he took in the sights he took a moment to look at himself he felt stronger. His chain hook was back with him as well!
"Thank yoooou brain physics!"
He said spinning the hooked weapon around haphazardly. Not only that but he saw something familiar leaning against a wall. He ran over to it.
"My hog!"
He exclaimed, dragging the bike away from the wall kissing it like they'd been newly wed.
"I missed you baby! Now lets find that AI and rip its fraggin gizzard out!"
He hopped on the bike and revved it's engine. The machine roared to life and then Lobo hit the gas and they were off. Flying towards the ramp at ramming speed as he drove up. He went and pulled a wheelie at the last second before flying into the main room screaming like a bat out of hell.
"WOOOOOOOH!"
He drove close to the false Reds close enough to let the exhaust of his bike burn in their faces before wheeling back by Tex.
"So what, just frag these geeks? Because I'd be more than happy to."
He smiled practically oozing bloodlust as he cracked his neck and knuckles.

@OPEN_AREA​

At Tex’s words, Myrtle’s hand went to her hip. The gun was still there, but her sabre was returned as well. She ran her clawtips over the pommel and hilt. Her palm fit it as well now as it did on her wedding day. It seemed that everyone else in her company was learned in the ways of magic. A shame that she had nothing of her own to display, but that aspect of education had but briefly held her interest. The all-seeing eagle, Ikaros, would surely be an asset in this world.

They soon encountered the Mind-Beings that Tex warned them about. Buffoons they were before, and buffoons they were here. Myrtle turned her nose up at Corvo’s magic, hissing at the vulgarity. To cause such an illness was nothing short of sacrilege. Myrtle stayed silent, but she made no offer to help the plague-master with his work. Instead, she offered her prayer to Ferade that she might keep such a disease far from her world.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth StaidFoal StaidFoal

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon sits up immediately looking around frantically "Who? What? Where? Where am I? Am I still covered?" Falcon looks at himself to still be covered in soot "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-FALCOOOOOON! FRUSTRATIOOOOOOOON!" His voices echoes as he lays back down in the defeat "Why oh why must life suck? Could it not have sucked any other day...Preferably when I have already passed into space heaven?" Falcon sighs before sitting up and standing to his feet "But like any race, you run the laps until you cross the finish line and the race has only begun. BLUE SQUAAAAD! ON MEEEE! ...Or tell me where you are, cause y'know...Don't want to get lost or anything..!"
Anyone Anyone

"Ha ha! You are such a merry prankster, young one!" Sun-Head exclaimed in response to Lealan as he began to ruffle a powerful hand through her hair. The bullets from Lucky's gun merely bounced off his chest, reflecting as they struck Lucky in the leg! "Aaahhh haaaa! I am invincible, as I am made of rock!!" Shouted Sun-Head as he felt the bullet merely bounce off of him.

"The fuck are you shooting at him for!?" Church shouted in response to the one's attacking poor, poor Sun-Head. "From what I can tell, Caboose perceives All Might as this weird invincible macho bodyguard, so you won't be able to hurt him." Church said with a sigh, his words earning a nod from Sun-Head. He then heard Eric's sly comment which of course would not go unnoticed by him and turned to face him, fists balled up. Even though you couldn't see his actual impression, it was quite clear that he was seething with anger at his comment. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean, you fucking dickhead badger!?" Church shouted angrily. However, before he could punch Eric in the face (no matter how bad he wanted to), Church simply turned to face Sun-Head, who continued to smile at all of them. "Okay... okay... Sun-Head, can you take us to Caboose or not? As you can see, we are all friends with him." Church said as me motioned to you all with his arm.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................." Sun-Head hummed as he stroked his chin in thought, squinting his eyes while looking at all of you. "Well, I do see Mavrick the Badger, who is indeed a friend of Caboose.... as well as you, Church...." He continued to hum for around thirty or so more seconds, before smiling yet again. "Very well! I shall take you to Caboose!" He exclaimed, before turning the other way and leading you down the path.

The walk through the dull, empty spaces of Caboose's mind felt like hours, but eventually you all had made it! You'd reached what looked like... a really fancy office door. With a sigh, Church stepped forward, ahead of all of you, and proceeded to reach for the doorknob. However, as he was mere inches away from making contact with the golden knob...

WHACK!

The butt of a rifle struck him in the side of his helmet, which then sent Church tumbling towards the ground. As you all looked up to see who the assailant was, you found....

...Church.

"The fuck do you fucking little shitlord cockbite assmunchers think you're doing?" He asked in a whiny, high-pitched voice. You could also tell that he had a lisp, and it didn't take you long to realize that this was Caboose's representation of Church.

"Ah, Church! These are friends of Caboose!" Exclaimed Sun-Head.

"Like fucking shit they are! I'm Caboose's only fucking friend and his best friend at that! So take your fucking shitstained underwear outta here and go somewhere else! Unless you can prove that you're Caboose's fucking friend, which I sure as shit know you can't, bitch ass motherfucking dicklords!"

How lovely.

Also, Llen would find that there was no map. All she had was the two choices presented before her, and her own wit!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Walkway

As Ikaros soared high above, Kassandra would find that there was an empty room on the other end of the base, just past the area with the fake reds. Perhaps that would provide some good fortune? Then again, it seemed like Caboose's entire brain was empty, so that probably didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, did it?

"S-S-Sorry, but Mister Caboose is the only one who can use computers!" Simon said when asked about computer people. "The rest of us are just too dumb to use them!" Simon said as he visibly shook under his armor. Meanwhile, as the rats began to circle around Sarge, the botched version of the Red Team leader did not seem that phased by them at all.

"Y'arrrr.... I have not heard of a landlubber by that name.... Mister Caboose is the only one who knows anyone here....I am but a humble pirate.... y'arrrr....." Sarge said in his continued to speak in his pirate voice. Over with Lobo, as he began to blow smoke in the Reds' face, Tex let out a groan in response.

"As much as I would love to see these dumbasses killed... no. Killing them will erase Caboose's memories of them, which in turn will fuck with his brain, and with enough fuckery to his brain, it could collapse and kill all of us. Then, we'd all be dead, like DEAD DEAD, and O'Malley will escape. And, of course, you won't get paid." Tex said in response to Lobo, hoping that the self-proclaimed 'Main Man' would at least heed his warning.

ManyFaces ManyFaces SheepKing SheepKing FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Veradana Veradana StaidFoal StaidFoal Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Venom Snake Venom Snake @OpenArea

Meanwhile, a coin would indeed appear in Pearl's hand as she thought of it. However, instead of being the Inkopolis coin which she was used to, she noticed that it wasn't even a coin at all! But rather, it was....

s-l300.jpg

A Chuck E. Cheese token! Well, maybe she didn't even know what Chuck E. Cheese was, but it still appeared in her palm nonetheless.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Dig In Deeper

Red Riding Hood would promptly arrive at the open area, practically marching on over while she held her giant scissors in one hand and one hand only (holding it by the middle, where the 'screw' of the blades meet). Upon doing so, she heard what was going on and began to think based on what she just heard. These guys seem even less intelligent than their real life counterparts, so... what could be done here?
"S-S-Sorry, but Mister Caboose is the only one who can use computers!" Simon said when asked about computer people. "The rest of us are just too dumb to use them!" Simon said as he visibly shook under his armor. Meanwhile, as the rats began to circle around Sarge, the botched version of the Red Team leader did not seem that phased by them at all.

"Y'arrrr.... I have not heard of a landlubber by that name.... Mister Caboose is the only one who knows anyone here....I am but a humble pirate.... y'arrrr....." Sarge said in his continued to speak in his pirate voice. Over with Lobo, as he began to blow smoke in the Reds' face, Tex let out a groan in response.

"As much as I would love to see these dumbasses killed... no. Killing them will erase Caboose's memories of them, which in turn will fuck with his brain, and with enough fuckery to his brain, it could collapse and kill all of us. Then, we'd all be dead, like DEAD DEAD, and O'Malley will escape. And, of course, you won't get paid." Tex said in response to Lobo, hoping that the self-proclaimed 'Main Man' would at least heed his warning.
"Weeell, that seems problematic..." Red Riding Hood voiced aloud when she heard what Tex said. They can't try and kill these guys - for it'd be best to keep Caboose's memories intact, and if enough damage is done, everyone would be dead, and the A.I they're trying to find will escape... She thinks that maybe - maybe they're asking this the wrong way. While it is true asking them upfront if they knew about this A.I can potentially help, Red Riding Hood thinks it'd be best to ask the following instead. "Soo, while you don't know who that 'is', have you fellas noticed anything, say... 'new' and/or 'strange', perhaps? And - maybe if you remember where it was, can you point us towards it?" Red Riding Hood asked them, trying to help out as best she can to this situation. Her thought process here is simple - if they did see anything strange, they may be able to locate the A.I based on where they perhaps saw it. But if not, then Red Riding Hood is once again doing nothing to add to this mess - again.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Try to help find "O'Malley"
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @OpenArea

Last edited:
"OW, FUCK!" While it didn't hit Lucky in the joint, thank God, that was still a fuckload of pain to hit his leg. Granted, it was a pain he deserved, but still. He had to save the grevious bodily harm for O'Malley. Already, he hated this smug, invincible bastard, with his stupid hair and incessant bragging. The sooner he could be away from the same existential plane as this prick, the better. There was a benefit to being killed now, at least. "GODDAMN YOU! FINE! KEEP THE STUPID PAW! KEEP THIS SHIT, TOO!" He through the pistol on the ground. "I'M DONE HELPING ANYONE! If I hadn't helped the fucking Blues, we wouldn't be here!"

Fortunately for him, the group was entirely focused on the "road" ahead, allowing him to break away.

Once again, he got down on all fours, sparing his shot leg. The bullet was quite deep into his muscle. Hopefully, he would find a pipe he could use as a splint, or cane. For now, he just wanted to run. As he split across the mental plain, he kept tripping, but it wouldn't stop him. He would rejoin the demons in Hell, and just end this whole shitshow. Someone like him could get in good with the Devil, he was confident of it. Hell, the Devil was probably applauding him for singlehandedly turning everyone against him, and denying them their trip home, like a real villain would.

"But I didn't mean to..." His ears dropped, and he looked over his shoulder. What he was leaving behind were people he unintentionally betrayed. They were willing to hug him, support him, Rex and Lealan even offered him shelter in their worlds. He threw it all away for what, intel he would never even live to see now? A rebellion that would never happen? Breaking a cycle that would just keep going on while they were all pushing up cacti?

And what of their loved ones? Thanks to Lucky, their friends and family would never see their kindly, cheerful, purehearted loved ones again. The grief would be unimaginable. As would their own pains, as the AI gutted them, and their physical bodies would die one by one. They would be dying in one of the most nightmarish ways possible, without anyone to comfort them.

All because Lucky was wrapped up in vengeance.

He thought he was the smartest one here...Puh. The most selfish, more like.

"Stop it!" He stomped his injured foot, nearly making him howl. "What's done is done. They're dying hating you, as they were supposed to. It's their fault for pressuring you into being nice. Then you wouldn't have felt compelled to try one-upping Toffee."

"....Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. Not like you were the only one able to control your gob or anythin'..."

He was confident that he was somewhere he wouldn't be found this time. Right about it, even. He found himself in a cluster of ruined buildings, where he did end up finding a piece of pipe small enough to act as a splint for his leg. "Now I just need some tape, or something..."

Lealan picks up the discarded laser pistol from the ground, and watches Lucky dash away again. Internally she debates running after him, or to leave him to a self fulfilling spirit journey. "No, that would be ssssssstupid." She chases after him. Her tracking skills from a lifetime as a tribal hunter and her time as a bounty hunter prove themselves yet again (Plus his wound slowing him down). She stalks up behind him and watches him pick up a pipe and mention looking for tape. "Or you could ask for help, Sssssilly Rabbit." She walks over to him and pulls out a red Syringe from her coat. "This sssssshould regenerate your wound. Don't know if it'll help your nubs though."
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ah, so refreshing...

Lucky's cloud of rage began to clear, seeing no need to keep protecting its owner. These grays were so nice and warm to him, so familiar. He felt as relaxed here as though it was his own mind.

Speaking of which...being here had him wondering what his own world looked like now. He always imagined it as a volcanic island, where all his foes would be sacrificed to his soul. When friendship entered his heart, it was plugging up those volcanoes, stopping the sacrifices, letting his enemies run amok. A cool breeze had run through his mind, which caused whatever lava remaining on the surface to turn all blubbery and worthless. His own little imagination clones were probably suffering from the chill, or would be, if the people he cloned them from weren't too naïve to feel discomfort. Now that he could feel himself heating up again, he wondered how they would do with the lava. Would he sacrifice them, too? After everything they did for him...

"Or you could ask for help..."

Right before he could decide, Lealan had, once more, tipped his train of thought off the rails.

"Lassie. You weren't paying attention, were you?" He asked angrily. "I thought you would have figured out by now that I am a traitor, but all you know how to do is annoy me..." He struggled to realign his train, but it was clear that Lealan wouldn't let him think of anything but herself. He probably should be calling that selfish, but...well...He had no right to call anyone selfish anymore. "You were elsewhere when I did it, so you probably didn't see me do it. But I was sharing information with the Blue team." He tensed up. "Not just any intel, but what Toffee told us Solos. I spilled it all. I encouraged the others to strike back against him. Meanwhile, I would become the Blue prisoner, to help them look for intel. Retarded, huh?" He moped. "I felt good doing it. I liked spiting Toffee. I thought I was smarter. But now look. I made us all enemies of Toffee. Even if any of us make it out of here, Toffee will just organize another plan to kill whoever remains."

His lips bared, but his voice was weak. "Don't you get it? I was trying to be nice, and end this war before anyone was hurt any further. I thought I could be good at this friendship stuff. But all I did was ruin any chance we had of winning against Toffee. Now nobody's going home." He folded his arms, glaring frosty daggers at Lealan. "So I'm done. Fuck being nice. Fuck being friends with anyone. Now that you know the truth, you can just lynch me now, Lassie. Or would you rather run ahead and squeal to everyone else so you can all kill me together?" The likes of Pearl especially had Lucky's stomach churning.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Revan would shake his head. "Time in the republic has exposed me to many things, but this has to be one of the most weirdest things i seen in a while", He would say as he looked around. He would notice that his lightsaber was back on his side and sigh to himself in relief. Revan decided to heads towards the walkway to see what all the commotion was about.​

"Well I'll try and keep them safe Tex, you can always count on me... unless if you want them to get killed then I can do that to."
There was a long unconformable silence that lasted for about ten seconds before Lilith finally burst out laughing and said,
"I'm just kidding I'm not gonna kill you... even though I totally can, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here."

Pearl Pygmy

She didn't want to look down and spoil the fabrication yet, but she felt the weight become real in her hand. She turned it over, tracing its shape and identifying its texture. Yes, yes, iron and nickel, exact dimensions, and...

She looked down at the mouse's face, appalled that such a hideous thing would dare find itself plastered onto a coin. Seems Caboose wasn't entirely familiar with the term "cooperation". At least the two sides were different. One side was the sacrilegious face of an anthropomorphic mouse, and the other side denoted it as a quarter-dollar value coin. What nonsense. This was worth nothing, except perhaps Caboose's momentary enjoyment at the sight of the mouse. Whatever.

Heads, the arena. Tails, the bridge. She closed her eyes as she primed herself, and flicked her thumb to send the coin tumbling through the air.

She watched it tumble through the air, before landing on tails. Otherwise known as the 25¢ side, or the not-so-hideous side, or the side pointing to the bridge. Hopefully she wouldn't run into too much trouble on that bridge.

As she approached, she would be able to clearly see Church, and another Church, in the middle of aggravated barking. One of them seemed more comical and flat than the other, barking profanity she wouldn't dare use so carelessly. One profane gesture per sentence, does this man not know subtlety!? She stood, shocked at the events before her. Maybe someone would be able to shake her out of it? Probably not.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching (all y'all on the bridge)

As they searched the main floor, Tex mentioned them having their original equipment and "powers" back. Price looked around and saw people using their abilities that they apparently have. Corvo did some kind of teleport thing, going from behind the group to in front. John did his best not to react. He didn't have any powers that returned to him, just his old equipment. Still, he's glad, he's much more familiar with these weapons than the others. He looked over to Kassandra, who had her own Spartan weapons back, now essentially a walking arsenal. And a bird. Because why not. John tipped his boonie hat to the bird when she introduced it. Her eagle, Ikaros, likes to perch on her head, apparently. Why his talons aren't digging into her skull, Price isn't sure. Then again, she can also jump off a ledge and not break any bones, so who knows what else she's capable of. Despite seeing all these exceptional folks, John has no envy of their abilities. Sure, it seems like it'll make his job easier. But with more power, just comes more powerful people trying to kill others. It'd make his job a whole lot harder in reality.

John and the others kept searching, until they were met with.. an interesting sight. The Reds, but how Caboose views each of them. Somehow, they're even more idiotic than before. Sarge is a pirate instead of an American drill sergeant and the pink guy is now a pink girl. As for the others, he never caught their names or really met them, so he's not sure how they changed. If you told Price this is how they are in reality, he wouldn't be surprised at this point, though. Tex tried to ask them where O'Malley is, but they didn't know. Corvo tried his own method, and used some kind of magic to summon a swarm of plague rats. John recoiled once they popped out of the mist, stepping back from them with Ryder. He didn't really mind him threatening Sarge, but the rats did concern him a little. He didn't plan on getting any plague today. Didn't want to turn London into what this Dunwall was. It still didn't work, Sarge continued saying they don't know an O'Malley.

John approached Sarge as Kassandra did her eagle thing, though staying a bit back to avoid the rats. "Alright, mate. If you don't know O'Malley, then can you take us to Caboose? We're friends of his."

• Kassandra was not very impressed by the layout’s area, even from a birds-eye view. How could someone tolerate such a bland view? All this metal and literally no nature in view made her uncomfortable. Either way, Ikaros glided over to the empty room, who would then give the room a long look. Just like his “master”, Ikaros could detect important items and people within, even through walls; and just like with Kassandra’s Revelation, spotting something important would immediately allow her to keep tabs on it from a distance and even through walls. Honestly, Kassandra didn’t expect to find anything; it did look empty, after all, but she was using her eagle’s ability regardless in case there really was something hidden and Caboose had enough brain cells to do something like that.

Either way, Kassandra’s conscious returned to her own body whilst Fake-Ikaros turned around to fly back to his master and companions. The former had missed the entire interaction between the others and the Red imposters, having just stood there for a few moments whilst controlling her not-Ikaros. She didn’t question the rats or wolf-like man that had appeared whilst she was scouting, but did catch Tex’s warning not to attack Caboose memories. The Greek only nodded once, glancing over to Captain Price as he asked about the Reds taking them to Caboose himself.

“Well, if Caboose is here, I couldn’t find him. All I spotted was a room, and it looked pretty empty to me.” The Spartan shook her head disdainfully before pointing a finger in the direction of the empty room she’d found.

“Still worth a look, if you ask me. I doubt your friend had any sort of mind to give his memories any sort of intellect.” Gods, Sokrates would probably cringe at such idiocy! Well, that probably wasn’t true; the patient philosopher had constantly walked her through his own logical statements without batting an eye. This, in turn, had honed the misthios’ mind to be equally as sharp as her combat skills. Unfortunately, Caboose had neither talents, and she wasn’t sure if the Blue had the capability to achieve even half her mental capacity...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back