F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon smiles proudly as he puts his hands on his waist "Why yes, yes I did. Most tend to see me as a meat-head but I'm rather creative. If my choice of attire doesn't give you that impression already. But all I know is, I'm not gonna leave a teammate to fend for themselves. I'm not sure about you, but it's your choice if you wanna go in it with me."
@roofgang PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

View attachment 678244Captain Falcon smiles proudly as he puts his hands on his waist "Why yes, yes I did. Most tend to see me as a meat-head but I'm rather creative. If my choice of attire doesn't give you that impression already. But all I know is, I'm not gonna leave a teammate to fend for themselves. I'm not sure about you, but it's your choice if you wanna go in it with me."
"I can handle myself." She starts walking toward the portal. "Well, you coming?" She said, turning around and guesturing before walking into the portal herself.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

While she was goofing off Lilith decided to prank on of her team members, while she was searching for someone to mess with she found Benedict not really doing much, Lilith though he was the perfect target so she possessed his hat and dashed off with it.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon nods as he takes a few steps back and looks at the portal. "Okay...Imma 'bout to go through this portal and out the other end." Falcon spaces legs out and begins to do quick steps "I can do this...I can certainly do this! Why?" Falcon slaps both of his shoulders "Cause I'm Captain Faclon! Karmaaa! You can either go through the portal or get out the way, cuase I'm comin' in hot!" He warns, a crazy grin on his face as he makes mad dash towards the portal "YOLOOOOOOOOOO!"

1581362574781.png
Blue Team

Corvo could only scoff upon seeing the green portal, plus the three or so people who recklessly jumped through. Like Michael, everything that's happened and what he's seen has left him unfazed by a simple portal. Corvo listened to Price's instructions, watching his teammates fire a shot with ease. Wordlessly, he copied their moves, getting into position and taking aim. He held his breath, bringing the crosshairs to the target. Then, he fired.

Corvo actually felt the recoil, almost letting it slip out of his hands. It struck his shoulder, leaving a pulsating pain after a minute. The bullet had struck somewhat close to the bullseye. "Gunpowder, huh? It has a lot more kick than whale oil," he remarked, stretching out his pained shoulder. Reloading the rifle was nothing like any of the pistols back in Dunwall. Much like Myrtle and Kassandra, he awaited an explanation for the reloading bit.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Veradana Veradana Riven Riven @roof_plebs
Links
Previous Post
CS

1581364733511.png
Red Team

Having swiftly fled from Donut and his room, Megumin was still lost. She procured something similar to a bag which was now filled to the brim with grenades. The one thing she did pick up from Donut was how Grif's room had many snacks and whatnot, and after being reminded of food she had felt her stomach grumble. Hopefully, she didn't have to go through a forced three-day fast for a second time. She thought finding the room itself would take more than an hour, but thankfully it stuck out thanks to a teenage boy sticking his head into the room.

Upon approaching them, she recognized him as the boy who followed Donut into his room and asked something (she wasn't paying attention). She heard him arguing with some other man, both using the same words Kazuma once said to Aqua and other unruly annoyances. Megumin opened the door further, squeezing past a small space between the doorway and Narancia. The first thing that hit her was the smell, reminding her of the giant frogs. Pinching her nose, she then realized the awful mess of the room befitting of the presence of a Crimson Demon. Even Kazuma was cleaner than this! Lastly, she saw the old guy with the eyepatch. Just looking at him scared Megumin.

But food was in this room, and nothing was going to stop her from getting it. "D-Donut said there was food here," she meekly said, hugging her bag of grenades against her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts SheepKing SheepKing Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Links:
Previous Post
CS

Odessa found herself in a room, specifically Grif's room and was astonished by the amount of food around this room.

"Where did you get all this?!"

She looked at the candy and the pizza boxes. All junk food but far from what she expected from a miltiary base. She had been to miltitary bases and this was not protocal at all.

She didn't bother to go into the room, knowing her luck, she will just make more of a mess.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

He was a simple man. He liked red, it was the same color as his eyes and the same color people turned when he was crushing their throats. But most importantly it was the color of blood, and that boded well with him. He couldn't think of anything too violent to do with the ocean or sky unless he drowned someone or dropped them from his hog.
"Alright, time for The Main Man to earn a sweet paycheck!"
He strutted toward the Red Base just as confident as ever. He entered and his first thought of course was what tools he would he have access to for maximum carnage.
"Who's gonna volunteer to give The Main Man a tour?!"
It was much less of a question and more of a demand. But if he needed to he'd have no problem rampaging through the base until he got to where he wanted to go and did what he wanted to do.

(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)​

As Lilith removes Benedicts hat, she might notice that.....Benedict was wearing another hat underneath!
“Ah....you can’t trick this old sea dog.” Benedict said as he was now scrambling to reset the monopoly board to how it was before Bonnie intervened.
“Care to join us hat thief?”
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Lilith quickly realizes that Benedict was wearing two hats and went back. She chuckled and said "Well I would but I was just finding someone to mess with, but I do appreciate the offer." She says as she gives the hat back. "Oh by the way, what do you think the red team is up to?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

tumblr_om3hj2haW61w3pg7no1_500.gifv

The red headed Nora turned toward her female ally on the blue team and looked at her. Aloy looked at the others and nodded, sending a silent nod to her ally of sorts on the blue team, Kassandra
She now holds her new Sniper rifle nearby, looking up at the roof and nods "I'll meet you up there, Kassandra." The Nora took the quickest pathway up there to the roof as she noted all the various members of her team up on the roof testing new weapons.

For starters, Aloy moved toward a part of the roof and held up the strange gun. She had been no stranger to guns, but it would take time to adjust to this one. She eyed the metal device and looked at it, watching in fascination as the others put the metal bullets in their gun of choice. But she never got the chance to see the reloading of the sniper.

She placed the strange "device" on the gun lifting it up and turning it toward a empty spot near the ground.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Price)@thatguyinthestore

When Lucky was finally out of angry words, he crawled through the ducts, wondering if he would end up stumbling into something neat. "Maybe Toffee was cheesing me, and they're makin' equipment for me right now. They better be, because any hope of me finding me last foot now is gone..." He became quite downtrodden upon remembering that. He had collected three paws out of four. As he crawled around in here, they were probably stolen, or decayed after the freezer crapped out. All that dirty work for nothing, so unfair. And he wouldn't even be able to cash in his reward if he wasn't legally alive.

The darkness was driving him mad, he could feel his optic nerves shriveling up. Every time he saw a patch of light, he scampered to it like a wingless moth. Not that he could get his bearings through such puny slits.
"Maybe I'll just end up spending the whole fight like this." Haha, yes! He could spite Doc and Toffee by making himself a bitch to find! But where in this ductwork would he be the most hidden? Probably somewhere near the back...not that he could navigate very well.

Eventually, a warm scent tickled his little bunny nostrils.
"Must've found the kitchen..." He realized, a bit sad. "I don't want to come out of here...But I should enjoy food while I can..."

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

Vitan.PNG
"Yeah, uh, just don't shoot yourself or me, okay? You can shoot the others though." I said, giggling at my joke in an attempt to make her laugh too, you know, to get the ball rolling. I know that she's pretty serious and that I'm the only person that laughs at my jokes but it's the intention that counts.​

Delta

1581391196677.png
"Right... well, I am pleased about your cooperation regardless," Toffee said to Lucky. He then looked at Snake. "I do not know. As I've said, I was not behind taking any of it. I'd hope sooner than later, though." He said, before turning to Delta. "Ah yes.... You may work away from these.... others if you so please. As long as the job gets done, you needn't worry about the finer details such as that." He said, and then finally, looked to Leala. "Yes, I suppose that's it. Does anyone else have any further questions, comments, or concerns?" Toffee asked, wanting to make sure before he ended their conversation.
"........"

He nodded subtly, glad he had a CHOICE. Now it was just a matter of making sure others didn't follow him.
"I'm afraid not," Toffee replied with a shake of his head. "I am unable to provide you with any equipment of any sort, I'm afraid. As for what it is I want you to do, I have already explained that. Perhaps if you weren't so busy throwing tantrums, you'd have heard me." Toffee said in response, the groan that was deep within the confines of his throat still abundantly clear despite his attempted polite demeanor. When Lobo asked about his stuff, Toffee merely shrugged. "I do not have your 'Hog', no. I do hope that you can get your weapons and equipment and powers back sooner than later, because it would make your job as easy as it would make mine." He said, before addressing Snake's concern. "You will know when one of the teams wants to hire you when they approach you. It will be made abundantly clear who's side you're fighting for for each particular mission, so you needn't worry about those particular technicalities." He said, before being asked where they would be staying. "You will be rooming with whichever Team has hired you the most recently."

"Anyhow,"
Toffee said as that seemingly friendly smile soon returned to his face. "If there are no more questions, then you are free to go about as you please. Take care and good luck." Toffee said, and with that, the video shut off and the hatch in the back of the ship opened. Due to not being particularly associated with any team, you were presented with the option to either explore Blue Base or Red Base to your leisure.
The man sighed, as the last of the information was disclosed to them, and Toffee disappeared from the screen. The door to the military vehicle had opened again. Good.. he was looking a bit forward to this...
”Well, I guess I’ll explore the blue side, they seemed to be atleast of a higher intelligence. Need to know my surroundings anyway. If any of you want to talk to me, I’ll find you.” With that Snake walked outside the ship and towards blue base. He walked into the base, looking around and being slightly hesitant at the noise.
He took note of the statement from one of the others in his group, who he could at least respect a little bit. He seemed rather similar to some of his.. 'older friends'...

His statement made sense to the man. The blue team seemed more responsible and intelligent, so it would be best to affiliate with them first, right?

The man thought long and hard for a second, and decided that for his situation, he could agree with the other... he didn't want to have to put up with the stupidity of whoever he worked for. So, he decided to follow the same path as the other. Though, he wouldn't directly follow him. Even though he seemed smarter than the rest of the group, the man didn't want to work with someone for now. Though, he probably wouldn't have a say in that if someone tried to approach him...

So, he walked over calmly to the building of the Blue Team, looking up and down at it, inspecting its exterior, before deciding it was safe enough.. He went inside, ready for whatever was there to greet him.

Mood: Curious
Health: Healthy
Actions: Going inside the Blue Base
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Interactions: ANYONE IN THE BLUE BASE

Last edited:
Snake wandered around for a bit, eventually finding himself in the armor/shooting range. He began shooting each weapon, spanning from sidearm to Sniper, having perfect accuracy with the Semi-Auto weapons, and still adjusting to the AR. Although the weaponry is unfamiliar, he has had over 50 years of experience in all fields. He might need to talk to the blue team leader about him kitting out the weapons. For starts, parts to rebuild it entirely, first priority, integral suppressors. He began making a checklist in his head of parts.
(Open for interaction)

I7ymmS8.png

Chapter One
"Old Enemies, New Friends"

Those of you who had gone through the portal on the roof of the Blue Base would have seen a bright, blinding light for a moment. After a few moments, you regained your vision, only to realize that you were....

250px-Blood_Gulch.png

Still in the middle of Blood Gulch!? And, to make matters worse, upon looking down you would notice that your entire body was covered in dark, black soot! Why, you could be mistaken for someone who was about to be tarred and feathered with how dark you now were! Well, there was no purpose in dwelling on the past, now was there? As you begrudgingly trudged back to Blue Base, and unbeknownst to you, you were being watched by someone...

And that someone was none other than Sarge, who had been at Red Base, observing all of this from binoculars.

"Heh heh... them dirty Blues think they can pull a fast one on us by teleportin' to the middle of the field!!" Sarge exclaimed, before turning to face away from the canyon. Speaking over the PA system, which ran throughout the entire base, Sarge began calling the entirety of Red Team. "Red Team! Assemble in the Main Hall! ASAP! And if you haven't yet, grab yourself some weapons from the Armory! Yooouuu're gonna need 'em!" With that, the intercom shut off, and one by one you all began making your way to either the Main Hall or, if you hadn't yet, the Armory. In the Armory, you would find that you could take one primary (a sniper or assault rifle), at least two pistols, and as many grenades, sticky bombs, and throwing knives as you can carry. After collecting the weapons you needed, you made your way into the Main Hall. Even Delek, who had been previously threatening Doc, found himself having to make his way back to Red Base before any harm could be done to the latter. The latter in question, by the way, proceeded to let out a sigh of relief as the robot walked away.

"Whew... now back to innocently gazing at the beautiful sky!"

Back at Blue Base, you all soon found yourselves undergoing a similar experience. No matter where you were in the base, whether it was chatting in the Armory or training on the Roof, you all heard a... new voice speak over the Blue's own P.A. system.

"I WANT ALL BLUE TEAM MEMBERS IN THE MAIN HALL, STAT! I REPEAT, ALL BLUE TEAM MEMBERS IN THE MAIN HALL! AND GET SOME WEAPONS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!"

The voice was... well, it was weird. It sounded deep, manly, and full of testosterone, yet for those of you who were familiar with it at least, you could swear it almost sounded like they were using a voice synthesizer of some sort. Anyways, you didn't really have time to dwell on that. You had a job to do, after all! So after picking up weapons from the Armory if you haven't yet (the same ones listed above), you all began to make your way back to the Main Hall, meeting up with the entire team once you had entered.

Those of you on the Solo Team were left waiting in confusion for quite a bit, unsure of what to do. It had been a good few minutes since both teams had been called to their respective group-ups, after all. Perhaps they hadn't gotten word that you were able to be hired mercenaries ye--

"YOU SOLO GUYS! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE! I'M PAYIN' YA HANDSOMELY FOR YOUR RECOMMENDED SERVICES!" Exclaimed the voice of Sarge, who by now you knew as the leader of Red Team. Well, it appeared that that settled it, at least. One by one, if you weren't there already, you began ushering your way over to Red Base as well.

"Good... yer all here!"
Sarge exclaimed loudly, followed by a hearty chuckle. He was already holding his pump-action shotgun in both hands, and the other core Red Team members (except Donut for some reason) were surrounding him. "Now... New Recruits, as you can see, we have some new faces joining us! These're mercenaries sent by command to aid is in the tide of battle! To wage war against them dirty, dastardly Blues! To turn the tide against those vampire terrorists!!" Sarge shouted, though before he could continue, he was interrupted by none other than Grif.

"Yeah, yeah, can you just get on with it already and tell us what the hell we're supposed to be doing?" He asked in a tired, annoyed voice.

"Grif, your lousy insubordination has me inclined to put two damn bullets in that fat, sweaty back of your's if you don't shut the hell up!" Sarge shouted, which just earned a scoff from the orange-clad soldier. "Now, onto more important matters..." He said, as he made his way over to a drawing board. Which, unlike most semi-professional drawing boards, this one was just a messy illustration of Sarge shooting all the Blues at once with his shotgun... and Grif. "This here is a perfect illustration of what we will be doing! Minus the killin' Grif part... I'm savin' that for another day!"

"And what exactly are we doing?"

"Simple! We will be blitzing the Blue Base!" Sarge exclaimed, before walking forward and performing a demonstration. "All of us will be charging forward, our weapons out, yelling our battle cries into the wind like the angry red hyenas we all are! And when we get there, half of you will sneak in and gather up as much dirty intel as you can, while the other half will keep watch outside! Grif, Simmons and I will be in the Warthog, providing you backup!"

"Shotgun!"
"Shotgun--fuck!"

"Now.... do any of you have any questions before we set out?" Sarge asked.

tumblr_mc9wxkSe691rhp124o2_400.gifv

"Esta es una idea estúpida. Todos morirán. (This is a stupid idea. You will all die.)" Lopez's disembodied head, which was resting on a nearby table, said in his usual monotone voice.

"Thank you for your input, Lopez! But, as much as I hate to admit it, now is not the time to compliment me on my astute leadership skills!"

"¿Por qué te molestas en responder si no sabes lo que digo?
(Why do you bother replying if you don't know what I'm saying?")

Back at Blue Base, you had all met up inside the Main Hall, just as the mysterious voice had requested of you. As you did so, you'd find the core Blue Team members all sitting in various parts of the room, and the one standing up was a new figure, who was clad in black armor.

"Everyone, this is Tex. They will be helping us out on all of our missions for the foreseeable future." Church explained in a clearly disinterested tone as he sat in a metal chair. If Umbra were to look hard enough, he could tell that remnants of the marker on his helmet had still remained. Though, seeing as he was now covered in black soot... that probably wasn't an issue at all.

"As well as organizing them, most likely. This team's incompetence astounds me." Tex said, before turning to face all of you. "Then again, it looks like some of you already came prepared for this particular mission." They said as they gestured towards the few of you who were covered in black soot. "The objective is simple. You will be infiltrating Red Base. These dickheads have sat around too long doing jackshit, and now I have to step in and clean up their mess before they get their own asses killed."

PowerlessInformalArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

"Yeah? And who the fuck put you in charge? You ain't even wearing any Goddamn Blue Armor, you fuckin dickba-- HOOOOAHHHHWWW!!" Mid-sentence, Michael had been stopped by Tex, who had made it a point to approach him and kick him as hard as they could between his legs. This, of course, caused Michael to fall over in pain, writhing on the floor as he clung desperately to his nuts and berries.

"I put me in charge, dickbag. And unless you want me to make it my personal mission to never have a competent sex life again, I suggest you shut your Goddamn mouth. Do I make myself clear!?" Tex shouted, though Michael's only reply was a weak nod as he continued to whine in pain from the kick. With a groan, Tex turned to face the rest of you. "You will be splitting off into three teams for this mission. Team A will cover the other two from the canyons using snipers. Team B will sneak around back and infiltrate Red Base through the back window. Team C will infiltrate Red Base via the roof. There is a ladder on the side that will grant you access."

"Ah, sweet! I call the Team with the canyons!" Tucker exclaimed, excited at the prospect of getting to use a sniper.

"No, Private Tucker, you will be with Team B, alongside me. Church will be with Team A--"

"Why the fuck do I have to be with Team A!?" Church shouted.

"Because, Church, you're the most competent with a sniper." Tex explained.

"Hey, I'll have you know that I'm great with zoomy thingies like a sniper! This one time, I had this pair of binoculars, and I was watching this totally hot chick through her window taking her clothes off. She had the biggest pair of--"

"Tucker? Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. Forever." Church said.

"Oh! Oh! Mean Texas person!" Caboose exclaimed from the side, eagerly jumping up and down as he raised his hand high into the air. Tex sighed as she glanced over in his direction, before finally acknowledging him. Even with that deep, scary voice, you could tell the annoyance they were experiencing.

"Yes... Caboose?" They asked.

"Can I... Can I stay here? I never finished my orange juice this morning, and and and and sometimes, when I don't finish it, it gets real angry at me and starts tasting like green apples instead of oranges, because I made it upset that I did not finish it." Caboose explained in a way that.... well, in a way that only Caboose could possibly explain it.

"You know what... sure, yeah, whatever." Tex said, swatting in Caboose's direction as she turned away. "Anyways... do any of you have any actual questions before we head out?" Tex asked all of you.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC) [Blue Team] and Dalek Scout 7570 Gamma (Doctor Who) [Red Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team]
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team]
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team]
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team]
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) [Blue Team] and Megumin (Konosuba) [Red Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team]
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Chris Williams (The Last of Us 2 OC) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
nocchi nocchi as Oscar François de Jarjayes (Rose of Versailles) [Red Team]

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon grumpily walks back to Blue Base "This....Was absolute, BULLMESS!... It's only by the graces of the space gods that I didn't get vaporized! Should've threw a line or something through that dang portal....So much for YOLO..." Captain Falcon coughs "I sure hope they got showers here..."

Last edited:
Revan would examine Tex before speaking speaking up, "I have a few questions in fact, first one is, who are you? and the second one is what is this black substance?" He would wipe some of it off of his helmet and flick it off his gloves. "My last question is where are we? its a question thats been bugging me for some time now". Revan would continue flicking the black goo off him while waiting for a response.​

Suddenly, Lucky could hear shouting. Voices he had yet to hear before were telling him to storm the opposing base. It rang all through the metal box, shaking him, and making his fur stand on end. Within his little air duct shelter, Lucky could hear another voice, not nearly as bombastic, but on a whole other level of threat.

"Let's do it, laddie!" The gruff voice bellowed, from deep within the furnace in the back of Lucky's mind. "The sooner we carry this out, the sooner we get released! We'll show everyone not to cross Lucky O'Chopper! We'll teach them all to underestimate us!"

Yes, Lucky did want to be released. Absolutely. The encouragement started to pull him forward...or was it backward? The bunny sighed with relief, hoping that hearing this voice meant that he hadn't lost yet after all.

Unfortunately, he was nowhere near free from the poison Doc had infected him with, back on that stupid plane. It started to ooze back into his subconscious, burning his brain, sharpening his breaths. When it once again had a hold on Lucky, it made him begin to hallucinate.

Echoing through the ducts, over his own ears ringing, was their cries and comments. Lucky heard them anguish over their lost powers. He heard them moan about wanting to be home. The spots on his cheeks where Lana had slapped him, trying to get him to be positive, became hot. He could hear Rex calling him a friend over and over again. Lealan kept offerong him a spot in her crew.

But what is a concert of contemplation without a light show to accompany it? Spots began to swirl in front of his light-starved pupils. Like a jigsaw puzzle, they formed pictures of their smiles and frowns. They still found it in them to be cheerful, even if they were worried.

Then, as if it couldn't get any more cruel, he recalled what Toffee told him about potentially being declared dead, and put it together with the fact that his disappearance probably only caused mild confusion at worst.

"...Is this really worth anything at all?"

The voice asking was much gentler, almost like Lucky's long lost mother. He swore that he would protect Lana...and then what? He would spill blood for her sake, and then...? For all he knew, he and everyone else would be subject to even more hell when they were "sent home". Quarantines, questioning, or perhaps they just wouldn't have time to see each other again through desperately trying to put their lives back together. They could even end up hunted for knowing too much. All this killing, and then Lucky himself would be the final casualty in his bed the following night.

And what if Lucky did kill someone out there? Would he have the dubious honor of explaining what happened? Or would he be the subject of someone's wrath?

When he slaughtered before, he got paws out of it, at least clues to where they were...

Then the gruff voice came again. "Stop it. Stop thinking this way!" It desperately pressed buttons inside Lucky, before quickly falling victim to the mysterious poison. The gentle voice, however, was immune. "The people out there like you, Lucky." Then it remembered Benedict and Pearl, and added, "Well...most of them like you."

The gruff voice interjected, "Exactly! Just shoot the ones who don't like you! Fair compromise!"

The gentle voice stood its ground. "Tensions are high here. If you kill them, you won't ever have a chance at making up with them, seeing how nice they are when they are relaxed. Besides, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they don't have others who do."

"Bullshit! The people we shot before came without guilt, why must we get cold nubs now?"

"Those people wronged us."
The gentle voice reasoned. "These people are innocent."

"Those 'innocent' people could be harming Lana and Rex! Lealan too! That is wronging us!"

"But we don't know for sure...They may be thinking the same way as us."

Back and forth, the two voices disputed, and it would have driven their host up a wall if he had access to one. He plugged his ears and closed his eyes, but the images and arguments only became clearer with nothing to drown them out.

For the first time since that terrible pain when his paws were severed, tears clung to Lucky's eyelashes. He knew he was needed out there, but how could he go on if his mind was no longer unified?

Why, Doc, why this sick joke? Why couldn't it have been someone else bearing this awful poison? Why must he be the sole one bitten by the cobra?

Last edited:
Umbra didn't even realize it had been covered with the strange black substance, due to its similarity in colors, it couldn't have told the difference at first glance, the feeling though, was odd. The intricate gold on its armor was dirtied to bronze, this was an unsuspected outcome as it realized it remained with the other compatriots. "Ugh, this stuff is like mud", the operator spoke.

As soon as it heard the callouts to return to base, Umbra didn't take a split second to double take the idea as it was requested, to run and return to the main hall.

Seeing Church's still showing of the smiley face, the Operator giggled softly, to Umbra's enjoyment, then, came the battle plans.

"Tex huh?", the operator asked Umbra, "Their voice is strange sounding." The warframe nods in response to the words of his companion as it listened to the plans. Simple enough, though, depending on where they put him with what team, will vary his strengths.

When it came to ask about questions. The frame pulled out the sharpie and wrote onto its hand as it shows the mysterious Tex. Hopefully they will be able to read what it inscribed through the strange substance.

"Give the teams."

@BlueTeamRulez

joy_day_sky.png
Lealan would be one of the Solo's who gather at Red Base, she would wave to Lana and Rex before walking up the the severed head of Lopez and picking him up. The Floran makes a mental note upon seeing he is in fact a robot head. She takes a massive gulp of air in before reciting a String of Text for him at a rapid pace. "01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01010010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110 00100000 01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101001 01101100 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00111111"
"Hello mister Robot. Why would they build you if they clearly don't understand what you are saying?"

Lealan then turns to the Red in Command. "We will be needing to resupply from your armory, and if you don't want us to, we can just steal from you actively. On another note, I'll help on this mission for free, if you let me eat the fat one." She gives a smile that supposed to be innocent and disarming, hugging the head of Lopez into her bosom.

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Assemble At Once

Speaking over the PA system, which ran throughout the entire base, Sarge began calling the entirety of Red Team. "Red Team! Assemble in the Main Hall! ASAP! And if you haven't yet, grab yourself some weapons from the Armory! Yooouuu're gonna need 'em!" With that, the intercom shut off, and one by one you all began making your way to either the Main Hall or, if you hadn't yet, the Armory. In the Armory, you would find that you could take one primary (a sniper or assault rifle), at least two pistols, and as many grenades, sticky bombs, and throwing knives as you can carry. After collecting the weapons you needed, you made your way into the Main Hall.
OK, forget that! Plan B it is - do as ordered! Red Riding Hood would promptly head to the Armory to - well, arm herself! Upon arrival there, Red Riding Hood would look at her options before taking a sniper rifle, two pistols, three grenades and at least 10 throwing knives before filing herself into the Main Hall, where the rest of the team was, and where the battle plan was to be discussed.
"And what exactly are we doing?"

"Simple! We will be blitzing the Blue Base!" Sarge exclaimed, before walking forward and performing a demonstration. "All of us will be charging forward, our weapons out, yelling our battle cries into the wind like the angry red hyenas we all are! And when we get there, half of you will sneak in and gather up as much dirty intel as you can, while the other half will keep watch outside! Grif, Simmons and I will be in the Warthog, providing you backup!"
Red Riding Hood listened closely - a full frontal assault on the Blue Team's Base, huh? Not typically her style, but she couldn't help but laugh at Sarge's 'demonstration'. Just the sight of seeing this man coated in red armour and no less explaining this loudly, boisterously and yet probably true - it was pretty amusing! And when mention of the Warthog popped up - whatever that was, Red Riding Hood tried to think - what was it...? "Oh! That must be...!" The thing in the garage she found! Good thing she didn't tamper with it and/or basically get it lost. Now they can use it for this particular plan to do their assigned task by Sarge himself! Better yet, even see what it's capable of - the team included!
"Now.... do any of you have any questions before we set out?" Sarge asked.
"If I'm honest, a few." Red Riding Hood spoke up. "You're wording this like pretty much all of us are going in to rush this place, right? Are we not going to leave anyone behind to protect this base of ours?" She first asked, only to continue with a secondary question. "More importantly, I'd like to ask; kind of a curious question about what we might be facing. What can the Blue Team possibly throw at us - figuratively?" She asked - the former being a question about the mission itself and questioning his choices, whereas the latter was just a 'what are we dealing with here' question. While she waited for answers, she opted to open the water bottle she had and attempt to drink what was inside - if it 'was' water at all.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Kinda excited
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, presumably full water bottle, sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Question!
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Red Team (All of it)

Last edited:
images
Celty got herself outfitted with an assault rifle, two pistols and a couple sticky bombs. Where she managed to hide the majority of them on her skin tight motorcycle suit was a mystery to all but herself. So... their first job would be a blitz on the enemy base. This was going to be such an incredibly risky mission that she'd be surprised if one or two of them didn't die. The rifle felt heavy in her hands—in a way that went beyond just physical weight. Somehow, somewhere, she'd either be taking someone's life, or be the one who's life is being taken. Of this, she was sure.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @RedTeam @SoloTeam

Users who are viewing this thread