Baby Bonnie Hood

"Huh?"
Before B.B. could do anything, she heard a loud honk. When she turns around, she sees Josh violently pecking her heels. She will not take this lightly. "Ow! Hey! Stop that! I said stop! Oh that's it!" B.B. has become more than pissed. She drops Benedict and then tackles Josh, pinning him down to the floor. She forcefully removes his helmet, raises it, gives off a psychotic smile, and proceeds to beat the penguin down with the helmet. "HAHAHAHA! DIE! DIE! SCREAM FOR ME!" B.B. is clearly enjoying the abuse she is giving to the poor penguin. No seriously, someone needs to stop her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Josh’s sacrifice was well needed
Benedict took the moment he had while Josh was being beaten to go over his taxes really quick, after all, one must always keep up on their taxes.
“Ah.....Josh, you spent too much on Gouda cheese I’m afraid, that’ll be a dent in our fortune I can’t afford indeed. A whopping three cents....shameful.” Benedict would say before finally approaching Bonnie, pulling out a flyswatter, and whacking her on the head.
“Pesky fly.....shoo.”
Topless Topless

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
1581307851249.png

Slamacow.PNG
I wasn't baffled that he could hop around like a ballerina with such heavy-looking armor. There are people back in my world that can jump and run with a full set of diamond armor while carrying a whole lot of blocks of gold but what surprised me is that he managed to escape me. I could learn a thing or two with him because I suck at using 'Tactical Retreats' despite running away a lot like that time delinquent creepers started chasing us. Still haunts my dreams every time I think of them.

I decided to check on Caboose's room, being the most obvious place he could hide.​

Baby Bonnie Hood

As B.B. was about to deal the finishing blow, Benedict swatted her head and tells her to go awag. She turns to him, her face covered with splatters of penguin blood and smiling, and she swings the helmet onto the gentleman's face. She then tackles him, pinning him down to the floor, and proceeds to deliver the same abuse she gave to Josh. This time, this is much more personal. Joshy's life was spared, but at this point he is probably a bloody mess.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Dear God.....Ah, pardon my language. Benedict merely glanced at Josh.....calculating all the fines and hospital fees he would have to pay, was it worth keeping Josh alive? He’ll think about it later, anyway, the crazed woman was now ontop of Benedict, slamming Joshs helmet into his face.....what a fool. Just as with Lucky and the dentures, the helmet would merely sink into Benedicts soft face every time she hit him, making a loud “Squeak!” sound over and over as Benedict kept a straight face.
But there was one more plot twist to this tale.....Benedict was.....a germaphobe....massive germaphobe.
“Ah....Madam....is that blood I see on your face? Heavens, i don’t wish to contract Gangrene.” He would say before putting on a face mask and spraying Bonnies face with febreeze
“How nasty.”
Topless Topless

Baby Bonnie Hood

"My eyes!"
B.B. screamed when Benedict pulled out a can of Febreeze and sprayed on her face, even the eyes. She immediately gets off of him, walking away as she tries to relive herself from the pain and irritation. "Damn it! Damn it!" She cursed so loud.

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

acx.PNG
Oh, so she is more of a power gal. I knew it! Somebody could always teach her to handle guns like that bearded guy because he looks more of a soldier than anybody else in here. Then the girl I was having a chat with decided to spit out some grade-A heresy. "What? Uh, no. Fuck no. Powers are way cooler." I told her. Where did she get that idea? Guns might have a badass factor but powers are on a league of their own.​

Sora's eyes widen as he saw Narancia in the front door, he hid behind Rex and whispered to him, "Rex, we need to get out of here now." He said as he did not want to deal with someone as crazy as that boy again "Why wh_" "Hmm mmh hmm! Whisper and keep your voice down. Listen to me, we need to get the heck out of here now!" "What's wrong, is something up?" Rex said worried about his friend, wanted get rid of whatever's troubling Sora "You see that guy in the strange clothing right there?" "The purple haired kid? Yeah, he seems harmless." Rex told Sora in a carefree nature

"Trust me, I know he seems fine, but he tried to use me to escape for himself. I know you may think I may be overreacting or you may not believe what I'm saying, but you got to trust me." "Hmm, normally I would think you're overreacting a little, but now that you mentioned it, There's sort of this bad feeling about him. And this isn't the first time I've dealt with something like this. I got a friend named Noah who was terrified of this guy in a Hippo suit; said he wanted to possess him, so sure. I'll help you out. Rex turned to Simmons wanting to put his friend's worries to rest "So Simon or whatever your name is, you never answered my friend Sora here. You mind giving us a tour to your room?"

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentioned: SheepKing SheepKing

• "Is there anyone here who knows about discipline..?" The Spartan warrior groaned as she got a response from the blue-suited masked man, giving an excuse of "slipping his finger". Kassandra didn't even give him a response as she pointed at a lizard girl who had apparently come in whilst she wasn't watching, nonverbally agreeing with the sentient animal (which didn't really surprise her, considering all she had been through in her own world let alone this new place).

"You spear is mine, Price. Well, metaphorical." She frowned as she bitterly recalled she lost her Spear of Leonidas to whatever happened whilst she'd passed out. Those malakes (assholes) who ran this show probably had her supernatural spear; she just hoped it didn't work for its new owners. The thought occupied her enough to not care too much about the two... less than intelligent people- a blocky man and the guy who sang the "songs" on the plane- apparently play "tag" and run around the base. When she finally took her mental attention away from her spear, Price was talking to some other humanoid that seemed to be made out of armor. At this rate, we'll never be able to practice. She folded her arms, leaning against the doorway and waiting for the metal humanoid to get its own weapon before all the other men headed out, prompting her to follow.

The moment she got a whiff of fresh air once more compared to the stale metallic scent the base had, Kassandra let a small smile cross her lips. Just like Kephallonia, she thought to herself as she enjoyed the scent of open yet familiar territory. Only after a few moments did she finally notice the green portal, which was probably another one of this world's strange technologies. That, and the conversation both Captain Price and Corvo were having about their home worlds and being pretty bad. She stepped between the two, shaking her head as she chimed in (though a little late).

"As far as I can tell, war in general is waged by leaders for two reasons- for power, or for pride. Soldiers in my world generally do it for money or glory. Athenians and Spartans usually don't mix well together, and they both think they're barbarian idiots. It's funny what a few implanted ideas can do to make two factions hate each other; and to think they teamed up to kill foreign invaders before their quarrel." The misthios pointed out about her world, also omitting her less-than-savory background. Sure, she found herself chasing drachmae a lot of the time, but this was only when it came to war. She had no qualms picking no sides as a mercenary- In fact, she kind of enjoyed both cultures- but she had her bounds when it came to moral dilemmas outside of "red" and "blue" boundaries.

"You turn the Athenians' and the Spartans' hatred for each other up a bit, and turn both sides' intelligence down a lot, and I think you've got these 'Red' and 'Blue' soldiers. That, and give them whatever fancy weapons you people are so used to." She gestured to Price as he set up his sniper rifle, putting down the weird contraption (the bipod) up front on the surface in front of her before looking down the equally-jarring scope. He mentioned something about a "chamber" and pointed at a rod sticking out of the side of the "sniper". She didn't hesitate to pull it, letting it snap into place before following his directions to aim down her rifle. Still seemed really foreign, but it was still simultaneously somewhat familiar. She couldn't even put her finger on why, though right now wasn't the time to be pondering just that.

"Inhale..." Kassandra murmured, taking a steady breath as she pointed the sniper at the small hole Price's "sidearm" just made a couple seconds ago- This time, she hadn't flinched at the gunshots. She waited a few seconds with her breath in before making her move.

"Exhale."

BANG.

This time, the noise from the sniper was much louder and more similar to a giant explosion than a smaller one. She immediately felt the weapon bite at her shoulder, like she had just fired an Overpower Shot from her bow. Kassandra grit her teeth, holding her position. She knew the weapon could fire multiple times, unlike a bow, before needing more projectiles... but how many? She pulled the trigger four more times, each time warranting a "BANG" excluding the last, which resulted in a soft "CLICK" instead and no projectile nor kick. After this, she slowly got up from her sniping position, rubbing a hand over her shoulder. She definitely felt that through her armor; it wasn't a pain nor ache to her, but it was just a surprise just how hard it could punch back.

"Malaka! I didn't know you were supposed to fight your weapon in addition to your enemies!" The Greek exclaimed as she shook her head, though she could clearly see the giant holes the sniper made in its marks. Guess with real power you have to pay some sort of price. She instinctively rubbed her shoulder a little as Aloy finally came up. This time, Kassandra addressed the Nora with a nod and a slight gesture to the other people practicing, as if to nonverbally ask Care to join us?

"Guns, you call these? Well, at least you have some vague idea of what a gun is. All I know that can be used as a ranged weapon is a javelin and bow. And maybe even a discus, if you're Perseus and accidentally kill your evil grandfather." The brown-haired girl replied to her other female companion's comment, before finally turning to Captain Price and folding her arms.

"So, Captain Price, would you kindly explain how you arm this... gun after you've fired?" She inquired, only hestiating a split-second with the terminology before she glanced at the weird extension she had placed in the sniper and the casings left on the ground. That's probably got something to do with the projectiles, no?

Last edited:
"It doesn't matter which one is better..." Raven said as she doesn't want Vitan to debate on whether or not it is better to use their powers. "Besides, I haven't used a gun once so this should be interesting..." She said. "Do you agree with that?" She asked.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Sarge's Room

Llen still hopelessly lost. She had parted ways with Megumin earlier, because if she stayed any longer, she would have asked Megumin to strip down. She didn't want to sound like a creep, and suppressed her own urges in order to leave. She would at least have a couple of frag grenades hanging from her belt on her military uniform, so that takes care of being armed (If only a little.)

She still needed a gun however, and continued exploring in an attempt to find the armory, when she came across a closed door.
Maybe this is it? They need a map here so no one can get lost.

She entered the room and was surprised.....

images
With everything having been said and done, it was time for the solo team to pick a base to bunk with until their first job. Celty herself made her way to the Blue Base. She felt a bit awkward roaming around—she was an outsider after all, even in this strange new world. Still, perhaps she'd be able to get along with some of the people here; the fact that she'd be likely to work against them in the future notwithstanding.

@bluebasebois

Lana

I looked up at the man and smiled. It would be hard, but someday I’d get him to smile. He was taller than me, so I jumped up for a bit until I was able to reach his head and pat it gently.

“I’ll see you later mister! I’ll get you to smile one of these days!”
I giggled as I walked off towards the red base where I finally made my way inside.
RedLight RedLight

exterminate.gif

7570 had soon left the base, clearly uninterested in social interaction as it went into the canyon. If leaving this planet required the extermination of the "Blue" Team, then so be it. The mutant's slimy tentacles touched the screen inside the casing, activating it's anti-gravity drive. "Elevate." The cold, mechanical monotone barked as the Dalek rose into the air and began flying slowly, scanning for lifeforms it could kill. The urge, the desire to kill was starting to make the cephalopodic being inside the battle armor go mad. It had no orders, no commands to obey from the Supreme Dalek. Without them, it felt lost. It had no other purpose in life than to obey and it refused to accept orders from the humanoids it had been forced to ally itself with, they were inferior beings deserving of extermination. It's eyestalk rotated on the dome, scanning it's environment as it descended. Instantly locking onto Doc, the Dalek began firing it's weapon repeatedly, blue plasma flashes erupting from the adapted assault rifle crudely attached to it's gunstick, the projected energy weapon causing several small explosions near the purple-armored man, they were evidently warning shots.

"You are my prisoner! If you make any attempt to escape, you will be exterminated!" The cyborg ordered, keeping it's weapon trained on him, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Umbra had remained unmoving as it observed its "allies" learn to shoot their new equipment, thus, proving its theory correct. They are all not from the same time. "This.. "Spartan", and many of these primitive warriors..", the operator whispered quizzingly, "they are from what would seem to be different variants of Earth's past and future.."

The frame had kept its arms crossed as it observed The Huntress Aloy firing her sniper rifle, Umbra giving a satisfying head nod in response. The one who called himself Revan had vanished into the green portal, one should not just hop into things without thought, the risk of death being possible.

However, it strangely resembles a Warp Bubble from the ancient Orokin Derelicts and Vaults, practically the exact same as being what locked Umbra in cryo to protect it. "We CAN hop in there too you know", his operator speaks, clearly reading his thought process.

The warframe pulled out its rifle and approached it slowly with weapon held close and high to its eye, trying to see if it could see through the green down it's sights, to no avail. As the rest of the class would seem to be learning, the one being Revan might possibly still be alive, and the chance of him appearing alone in an area with enemies, are pretty possible. Umbra, looking at the portal again, gives itself a head shake as it checks it's weapons chamber to make sure it was loaded without risk of jam.

Before sprinting and diving into said portal as well after Revan, in one smooth fluid graceful motion.

jigglesworth jigglesworth
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju
@BlueTeam

Last edited:
Odessa

After a while of broading over her many woes on top of the rooftop, Odessa decided that she was better off at least trying to make some allies or better yet friends. With that in mind, she strolled off the rooftop, looking for someone to talk to at least.

>Open for interaction.....​

Myrtle ignored the green light and focused on her training. After observing Captain Price, it seemed rather simple. She stood with her feet apart and her tail outstretched for balance and stability. Gripping the gun tightly, she pointed it at the target across the roof.

BAM! The first shot kicked pack more than she’s expected, but her own strength was enough to manage it. It wasn’t quite on target, but accuracy would come with practice. Captain Price had fired his quite quickly, without worry for more bullets or gunpowder. One of the other trainees was working with an even longer range weapon, and managed four shots in a row. Myrtle tested her own reserves, and each click of the trigger preceded a BANG. The target now riddled with half a dozen holes, Myrtle stood down from her stance.

“Very efficient,” Myrtle nodded, looking down at the gun. People said that necessity was the mother of all invention, but the truth for weaponry was war, and in this place of mercenaries and so-called-soldiers, where warfare seemed a way of life, it could be no wonder that they’d created such advanced ways to kill each other.

“No worry about gunpowder, or keeping it alight.” If she and the other knights had had firearms such as these, Myrtle sighed, ahh how things would be different.

The efficiency could only be maintained by the weapons wielder, of course. Before she could ask the same, the brunette warrior asked Captain Price how to reload their weapons, and Myrtle followed along.

jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon was taken back by Revan's hubris when he went into the portal with no problem "Whoa! That dude just went right through! Didn't even care if you would die or not! With any luck, he made it to the other side safely. Should we like..Go after him or something? I mean, we just can't leave him there by himself. If he's still alive that is."
@roofgang

Karma Drakon after her interaction with Tucker makes her way to the roof and sees Captian Falcon and a couple of other Blues standing next to what appeared to be a portal...... wait, what? There's a portal!? She blinked for a moment in shock as she stared at the thing.

"Is it just me or is that a portal?" She asked no one in particular as she walked toward the portal gang.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Oh, it's a portal alright. But where it leads, no one knows...Except forthat one guy that went in...I think Imma go in after him. 'know, just to be sure the man isn't handling things alone. Everyone needs some back-up, am I right?" Captain Falcon chuckles as he looks to the portal
@roofgang

View attachment 678241"Oh, it's a portal alright. But where it leads, no one knows...Except forthat one guy that went in...I think Imma go in after him. 'know, just to be sure the man isn't handling things alone. Everyone needs some back-up, am I right?" Captain Falcon chuckles as he looks to the portal
@roofgang

She smirked slightly. "I don't think we've met," she said thrusting her hand out, "name's Karma Drakon. And you are?" She looked to the portal, cursoity lining her normally stoic expression.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon turns and smiles at Karma before taking her hand and shaking firmly "A pleasure to meet you, Karma! I am. The one! The only! CAPTAAAAIN FALCON!" Captain Falcon poses as his voice echoes through-out the gulch. He straightens himself back "You can call me Cap or Falcon though."
@roofgang PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread