Price turned his gaze to Corvo at his question, looking back forward after. "Not too much better than yours, I imagine." He paused, thought for a moment. "With new weapons, new technology, comes new ways of fighting wars. Deadlier ways. You know how it goes." He gave him a slight smile, though it quickly faded. "My job is to stop the people who use these new weapons in a... less than savory way; and I doubt I'll be retiring soon. Parts of the world have been getting better, sure. But some things... Well, some things never change." John left it at that. He'd hit them with the "We get dirty, and the world stays clean" bit, but it might not be the best idea to disclose his morally questionable methods. Yet. Price suspects he'll probably have to at some point, considering the nature of this op. Took some time for him to tell Garrick that, after all.

Once the group reaches the roof, they're met with... a roof. And a glowing, green portal. Michael made a comment, albeit sounding mostly disinterested. Price stopped himself from approaching it. Doesn't look safe, that's for sure. At this point, John is more surprised at his lack of shock at there being a portal. With the amount of bombshells being dropped on him lately about the nature of his situation, a portal is the least of his worries. It might come in handy later, though.

Revan volunteered to go through. "I wouldn't recommend it, looks-" but it was too late. He'd already hopped in, looking to see where it ended up. "Right."

Price turned from the portal, looking around the roof. Barricades on the edges for cover, but large open spots. Good for some practice. "Unless you want to jump into the green portal, too, let's get started." John turned to the group. He trusted that Michael was familiar enough with weapons to know what to do, and as for the armored thing... he wasn't really sure. As for the others, "Practice with whichever gun you want, and ask questions as they come. Get familiar with your weapon. If you've got a sniper, and wanna learn how to use it" Price held up his own sniper to show, "lay down prone on the floor, towards the open canyon, and set up your bipod." He set his own sniper down, the bipod propping it up, but didn't lay down with it. If only they had equipment for a spotter. "Put the stock," he pointed to the back of the sniper, "to your shoulder, and keep it there. You don't want the butt off your shoulder when you fire, or it'll give you a nice mule kick. When you're in position, chamber the round by pushing this forward," John pointed to the chamber. "Try and get familiar with it before you start firing."

"Ryder,"
he turned to the Dame, and walked over to her, "take out your sidearm. If that's all you wanna use, you've got to get damn good with it." He took out his own. It wasn't what he usually used, but it's the same concepts. He switched off his safety, aimed at a barricade at the other end of the roof, and fired twice. Reminiscent of a .50 cal, notably. Still something he can aim fine with. "Simple. Aim, and fire. You might feel the tendency to aim down to compensate for recoil. If you do, don't. The bullet with be out of the barrel by the time recoil kicks in. Aim at what you want gone, and the bullet will follow through. With a little practice."

Luffy laughs upon hearing Lucky's words. "I'm Luffy, the future King of the Pirates!" He smiled. "So you're a rabbit who talks, huh?" He asked. "I never thought that they exist!" He said.

P PopcornPie

Lucky blinked. "I think it's pretty clear that we come from different places, laddie." Alright, so Luffy wanted a conversation...Lucky sscratched his head, trying to remember if he heard him say anything significant. "So you have powers you lost? Apparently, I had enhanced physical strength. I wonder how much weaker I am without it." He would probably have some idea if he resorted to his nubs more often.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"I believe so..." Luffy said sadly. "There is nothing we can do to get it back so we have to wait in the meantime." He said. "But don't worry, we will get it back for sure!" He said happily.

"Speaking of which, I don't know which path I am going to choose first." He said as he is having trouble deciding whether he should go to the Blue base or the Red base. "What do you think?" He asked.

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Sora and Rex were absolutely disgusted with the way Grif kept his room in shape, and shivered at the horror stories of there being countless rats, and Grif not giving a care.

"Blugh. Ugh, hmm. Rex sounded trying his hardest not to puke after smelling all the expired and moldy things in Grif's room Ok, let's get a few things out the way. One: why are you wearing orange armor if you're on the red team, what happened to the orange team?
And secondly: THIS PLACE SMELLS HORRIBLE! Gah, How did you not hate it in here? Even bobo has better hygiene control then you!" "It's also very hot in here, and this is coming from an islander! Isn't there any other rooms we can see that's not here? What about.. what's your name again?" Sora points to simmons. The two commented their complaints to the orange soldier and wondered how long did they have to stay here?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Meh, I could care less about getting me punches back. Guns were always my forte anyway." Besides, punching for too long hurt his wrists. "As for where I'm goin'...well, you better not laugh, but I have some..." Professional terms, Lucky, professional terms. Might make it less embarrassing. ..."temporary allies I wanted to check on. In the Red base. Unless you think scoping out the Blue base would be wiser." Then again, mayhaps taking advice from someone who couldn't tell a rabbit from a squirrel wasn't the best idea.

"Red base it is!" Luffy laughed. "By the way, would you like to join my crew?" He asked. "I'm sure that there are plenty of people that you can introduce yourself to!" He said happily. "Trust me, you might like it!" He said.

P PopcornPie

odessa

Odessa had decided to just take a walk around the base. Her mind was on Donut. And her stupid question. Why did she have to ask that question? Why!? Why was she so bloody stupid?! There goes any attempt of friendship on Donut’s end! Ugggh. Somehow she found herself on the rooftops. And she decided to just stay there, pondering her woes.

>Open for interaction

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky tilted his head. "To be honest, I think i'm gonna have to bunk with somebody." He admitted a little miserably. "Who bloody knows how long I've really been gone. Hell, even if it was only the couple hours we've been here, me TV might ignite. Stupid thing gets as hot as an oven on the sun if I leave it hanging." His brows wrinkled as he added, "If they were gonna do this to me, they could have at least let me finish me Duck Dynasty episode. Now I might never know what happens to Si's teacup."

Lucky quickly found himself falling behind Luffy. "Man, this kid has energy...maybe that's why they picked him. If it were up to me, though, I would have sought strength."

The Red base was inviting enough, Lucky didn't see any brainwashing equipment anywhere. Unsure of whether or not this was really a good idea, he silently snooped around for a pair of Braixen ears.

23D72622-556E-4BBE-9E96-E16A846A0969.png
Narancia Ghirga

“Main hall and Grif’s room? Alright! Thanks a bunch man!”
With that Narancia would wave as he took his leave, finding the whole ordeal to be a whole lot better than what he’d been expecting when he first saw the man following the girl. Rather than being some messed up pervert Donut was a pretty friendly guy. Narancia almost felt bad that he was going to be basically stealing the guy’s stuff but, oh well. It’s not like he’ll be seeing any of these bastards once he gets the fuck out of here. Walking out of the well decorated room, Narancia thought over the possible next courses of action. Since Donut outlined two possible areas to explore, Narancia thought best to check out both. Really, he justneeded any food that could last for a while until he finally reunites with the rest of his gang. So anything of that kind of sort would really do just fine. And being the teenager he was, Narancia could never say no to a few extra snacks on hand. They’d be for morale!

For now, the boy would head over to wherever Grif’s room was, swing buy, steal some junk food, and then go to the main hall to get some actual food and water. It took quite a while for Narancia to actually find the guy’s place in the vast base. Once he finally did though, oh god did the gangster regret it. Narancia had never seem a place so revolting to even stand in much less sleep in,and he’d been homeless before! The floor was hidden under mounds of filth, crinkling and crunching with every step anyone inside took. Speaking about that, Narancia could barely notice that there were in fact other people in there. Firstly there was that Sora kid who seemed to be getting along quite fine with some other kid with black hair. They both shared the exact same disgust with This Grif guy’s living situation, their faces scrunched all together in a pointless attempt to not let the smell leak through their nostrils. Alongside the two there also was some fourth something year old guy. He was clearly Japanese but had a certain threatening aura exude off of himself that Narancia almost mistake him for a member of the Mafia. Besides the guests there were also two of those solider guys, one in a bright orange and the other armored in red, the former being quite relaxed despite the circumstances and the latter sharing the feeling of nausea as the other guests. Narancia quickly plugged his nose as he spoke in a nasally voice.

“Hey, I was told there were some snacks here? Mind if I grab a few and head on my way?”

Narancia pleaded to any higher being that this wouldn’t take long. Every second he stood in there was another second closer to Narancia losing his sense of smell.

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (10)

Last edited:
1581291980713.png

Majima starts to look around Grif’s Room and almost instantly starts admiring the dedication to not cleaning up however It didn’t take long for him to notice the empty plastic bottles and items lying around, which made his eye twitch in anger. While Majima started looking around further, he is stopped by the presence of a decent sized group of people with one of them asking "And who the fuck are you!?". He looks at the man in the dark red, almost crimson, coloured armour and replies “The more important question is, any of you numbnuts know the consequences of leavin’ plastic around?” in a raised yet goofy voice.

After a short while, Grif starts to hand out pizza and candy which Majima sees no problem taking advantage of, so he takes a slice of pizza. He notices Narancia after he started speaking, so Majima quickly replies “Eeeh? Yer little shit just gonna up and leave after this nice gesture?” with a raised voice.

Last edited:

Baby Bonnie Hood

With the meeting ended, the group is now free to roam around two bases. B.B. is wonder which team did Benedict went. She has some unfinished business with the gentleman. She decides to look for him at the Blue Base (how ironic). If she finds him, he better be prepared for hell.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Pearl Pygmy

Walking down the path back to the blue base, Pearl took in her circumstances. Still stranded in who-knows what continuity, with several dozen other spineless knobs, locked together in a box canyon, for who knows how long. The red team was filled with a bunch of hot-headed, self-aggrandizing military jocks who probably saw no use in fun. And on the blue team, Pearl saw a shred of self-respect in Church at first, but the rest of the team was equally as incompetent. Having scouted the entire canyon, she can't deduce why in the multiverse anyone would want to hold onto this insignificant canyon at all. There weren't any mining facilities producing valuable materials, there weren't any farms making any food, there wasn't even a feasible way out of the canyon. It was tactical suicide to maintain this place!

Finally, her old mood, back again. She could use some vocal exercises, though. "I'm going back to barking at everyone in my way, again. Thanks, stupid fucking box canyon. Hopefully I meet the fuckwit who kidnapped several dozen civilians from their own universes just to have them duke it out in this garbage fire of a tactically suicidal location."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Blue Blue team

Being limbless did have its advantages.

The bandages around Lucky's nubs cushioned every step, and it was a bit easier to move without having to worry about ankles and wrists. He estimated that he was about two inches shorter without his paws, and those two inches made all the difference in this case. When he crouched behind something, you could swear he was never there.

Despite the advantage, Lucky stewed in worry and, you guessed it, anger. "NO EQUIPMENT FOR ME? They know where I live, they knew how to turn me stone heart into pudding, and they didn't account for me lack of fingers?! What am I supposed to do, take down arsenals with me teeth? For all I know, my JAW was weakened as well! Not to mention all the oral surgery I'd need afterwards!" Assuming he would even be able to find a dentist, in this canyon or anywhere else.

As he cussed internally, some positive thoughts tried to enter.
"What if nobody hires me? That would mean that I lost me home for nothin', but I could use that extra time to stage a coup..." To ensure privacy, he hid in the air ducts.

Once he had made his way inside the ducts, he pondered everything he was told. Surrounded by water. Dozens of soldiers. Pure desert. The plane had no controls to hijack. Everyone lacked special powers. Even he seemed to have been physically weakened. Of course, since rabbits were herbivores, he could last on cacti for a little while. But that was only one little piece. What would he use as a raft, and how would he get it all the way to the sea? What if the sand collapsed on him as he tried to burrow? What if, be the time he amassed a revolt, everyone was dead? Would anyone even believe a talking rabbit?

Snake walked into the main area of the indoors blue base. He had no idea what to expect, but hoped it wasn’t going to be something blowing up in his face.

92NhqsF3puLXc6Dy9N6uURd5LQxXw6ZEUzE__KbkZ9OEGdzFn5D8llrSXpONCenxgXbggRv5oxAyTPDixpDkvVaycU5OYWe6HXDo5zp0jLjH5tprYg1ddxj-gFbX6VezEjZ_B0te
_BSRakeIoboijoKpofiloSMhskYkIKUsQOuWjlieedPMIVHV40DJjFRUs23G1PgBGbhnrpWXZKxjN60ZBA2ulQK_4Bi1aLbQtOuf3R9ynDwPJBnReY2OzNHwH7LroxKK1EdHvMAh

Aloy looked up at Captain Falcon and crossed her arms, observing Captain Falcon’s own attitude and movements. “Alright, Cap, I’ll go with that.”. The good captain’s own attire was nothing she’d ever seen, outlander or otherwise. No tribes she’d seen wore something like that between the Nora, the Sun-King and Meridan’s people. However the battle wasn’t complete at home, it seemed like HADES was gone for good, right?

All the tribes were different but she was able to unite the tribes in the end. Her friends that had celebrated her victory of saving the world once again weren't here. It was like starting over from square one where she had no weapons and no items around her.

Before she went to the strange full armored blue soldiers, she looked outside. She was searching in particular for medicine like grasses or metal shards to create real arrows.

She frowned, walking toward the soldiers in question after her observations outside wasn’t that helpful.

She eyed the three soldiers, opting to ask the smartest one. “I’m looking for weapons. Ideally cannons, arrows or a knife, strangers. She knew of Odesom Cannons which looked like large machines like weapons that shot out colored like bombs.

She was looking for supplies to hold out to replace her Focus or her old weaponry. She had used technology before but it wasn’t often.

Instead of asking, she would do the work herself and make her way to the crowded armory. She looked over the weapons and eyed the weapon choices: Sticky bombs, a knife which could be useful in case she wanted to make arrows and cut supplies out of trees or grass here, grenades which reminded her of the slingshot she used to fling devices like that, an assault rifle which reminded her of the deathbringer gun she found in the old world, or grabbing a sniper rifle which looked bigger than she was used to. The weaponry was large, made of metal. She muttered under her breath.

She had wished she had her focus on at the time, and it would help her figure out these new weapons.

She grabbed a knife, a grenade, some ammo and a large Sniper Rifle opting to keep it close as she’s more used to heavy machinery like weapons when she used them.

It’s when she spotted Kassandra nearby and walked nearby, now armed with a few “new guns” and weapon like items.

“I can use heavyweight guns, but I’ve used bows most of my life. I haven’t used a sniper rifle before.”

FactionParadox FactionParadox , @FactionGuerilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Blue Base

Last edited:
Bonnie would find Benedict yet again playing a board game while Josh was still holding up the blueprints for Michael to choose which house he wanted to be built on top of him. Benedict would now be playing Monopoly with yet again himself and his imaginary companions.
“Ah! Benedict, you landed on Boardwalk I’m afraid....that’ll be 1500 dollars......how do I own every piece on the board?.....ah....that’s a family secret.”

Topless Topless

Baby Bonnie Hood

"HEY ASSHOLE!"
B.B. yelled as she runs up to Benedict and kicks the board before grabbing him by the collar and pinning him on a wall. "You think you can get away from me huh? I still have some unfinished business with you." B.B. is still pissed after the Scrabble game. Someone really needs to stop her before she could do some serious damage.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

This was a tragedy
“NO! MY PROFITS!” Benedict would scream as Bonnie ran up and kicked his business empire into oblivion as he was now pinned against a wall. Benedict had to do some quick thinking.
“Ah.....you may have me pinned against a wall.....but what if.....I am the wall.” He would say before winking.
“Soon everything will fall into place.” Benedict would say ominously as Josh slowly approached her from behind....ready to peck at her angry ankles.
Topless Topless

Baby Bonnie Hood

"What's that suppose to mean? Don't tell me you're planning on something."
B.B., unaware of Josh slowly approaching her from behind, going to save his master from her anger. "If you have something in mind, make that your final words cause I am going to rip your head off and put it on display!" She threatened.

7517031F-4A82-4554-AE11-1AFA6106C7A2.png
Narancia Ghirga

Looking over to the guy who’d addressed him, Narancia saw it was the only guy in the room with an eyepatch. The teen would grit his teeth and glare in reaction to the insult, ready to give the guy a taste of his own shitty tasting medicine. “Oi vecchia scoreggia, what’d you just call me? How about you go ahead and get off my dick instead of getting on my damn case. Unlike you, I’ve got actual things to do and places to be. Not all of us can just sit around being old and useless” Narancia bit back at the older individual, sprinkling in some flavorful language to add just a hint of pizazz. If the room had been in a somewhat less disastrous state he would have maybe even considered staying there longer, maybe chatting it up with the others, and have a merry ol’ time. Unfortunately that certainly wasn’t the case considering the mounds of trash littered all over the place, making it a chore just to force himself to stay in there without gagging. How did this decrepit old man manage to tolerate this? He was pretty sure that the sense of smell didn’t go away due to age anyways but hey, what did he know? Narancia would take a step further inside the space, letting an empty soda can and some wrappers be crushed under his loafers as he did. The sooner he got the crap he needed/wanted, the sooner he could get out of this dumpster.

Interacting with: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Nearby: Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (10)

Last edited:
Checkmate
It was Joshs shining moment, he put on his helmet, tightened it for safety, and full on sprinted to Bonnie, honking at the top of his lungs before lunging at her heels pecking like a maniac.
“HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!”
“Ah! Josh, you trained for this.....don’t fail me.”
Topless Topless

Interactions:

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

acx.PNG
Oh, so she does make jokes! That's a relief, thought I was talking to some overly dramatic person that takes everything seriously. I've met a lot of people who are very 'theatrical' for lack of a better word. I know I shouldn't judge because I don't know what they've been through but at the same time: They should fuck off. I do wonder what her powers are after she said it's more complicated than that and If I were to guess it has something to do with evil spirits and shit. Just a quick guess because she damn sure looks like she uses evil spirit magic. She asked me if we could only use guns and I nodded.

"Yeah, do you even know how to use a gun or are you more of a powers girl?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back