• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Task Force Red OCC

Should this be in an Alternate universe?

• Yes an Alternate verse where the canon never happened.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, it should be the canon just in the far future

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

They're playing in Tabletop Simulator and from what I've seen, the game is unforgivably hard, haha. There are many chances to sustain permanent injuries or just straight up die because the dice didn't like you. Currently their settlement has lost 23 people and they have 14 living characters. The tone is really dark and bleak and the enemies look very eldritch.

huh. seems interesting, godamn would you wanna have three good friends who were really into a board games before dropping 400 on that monster though

If anyone is interested I also have a new original story project I’ve been mulling over for a little bit. Take a look and see if you like it.

just slap me in there boss abit busy wrestling a moose.

Looking good you guys. Next post from me will be Tomorrow. Wait til you see this world ive been working on. Shoutout to MocaPoka MocaPoka for helping me with development of ideas and artsy stuffs.

Hey guys I'm sorry if i've been slacking. Been out of it for a few days, but I will try and get a post up as soon as I am able.

First person to release their shikai for an absurd reason should get punishment training from the lieutenant and tell me why you guys think it's going to be Jaakuna?

Kidding.

Unless? 👀

Huh, you know now that I think about it I actually don't know how much damage a 12 km fall would do to the average seated officer. Bleach is overall not very good at providing reference points for that sort of thin but its hard to imagine it wouldn't sting a little at least, especially for those of us with lower defence and stamina.

Anime fall damage tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back