• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Task Force Red OCC

Should this be in an Alternate universe?

• Yes an Alternate verse where the canon never happened.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, it should be the canon just in the far future

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Our team is pretty amazing…

we’ve got the human punching bag, solid Brick of a human being Bigoro.

One of the Fastest healers in the seireitei, The afterlife-life support system Ito

The 12th divisions slightly less creepy mad scientist, mr. big brain Akairo

The rankless Shinigami who certainly should be a seated officer, our home run hitter ren.

from 11th company we have the ball of sunshine, who burns just as hot as the real deal, our smiling slasher Hidetaka.

And of courses the Speed demon of a team leader, the cat who only needs one life yoriko.

plus like six nameless fodder characters.

I feel bad for the antagonists in this lol.​

Our team is pretty amazing…

we’ve got the human punching bag, solid Brick of a human being Bigoro.

One of the Fastest healers in the seireitei, The afterlife-life support system Ito

The 12th divisions slightly less creepy mad scientist, mr. big brain Akairo

The rankless Shinigami who certainly should be a seated officer, our home run hitter ren.

from 11th company we have the ball of sunshine, who burns just as hot as the real deal, our smiling slasher Hidetaka.

And of courses the Speed demon of a team leader, the cat who only needs one life yoriko.

plus like six nameless fodder characters.

I feel bad for the antagonists in this lol.​
The only thing more powerful than us all is the power of our friendship~

Exactly as any anime will tell you that’s a fifty’s billion times multiplier.
Hidetaka: "Smile, it makes your corpse so much more pleasant to look at."

side note, will there be an ooc, or discord?

Seeing as how we are closed I’m going to ask if the staff can convert this into one for us. To much good material to pass up here.

Now for the best part. We start tomorrow about…15 hours from now. Or at least that’s when I’ll start the storyline. So here is your last challenge and it’s mandatory (not really) find a theme song that sums up your characters basic day to day stuff, and another that plays when they are in battle and captures their fighting style well.

Everyday:

Battle:

you ask, I share my GG ost obsession.

I don't normally associate songs with my characters, but I'll pick these two that I really enjoy.

Everyday:

Battle:

Everyday:

Battle:

you ask, I share my GG ost obsession.

MANKIND KNEW THAT THEY CANNOT CHANGE SOUL SOCIETY

SO INSTEAD OF REFLECTING UPON THEMSELVES THEY BLAMED THE HOLLOWS

Ito values politeness, so she wouldn't like Ren for her personality, but would also be worried about an unseated Shinigami joining the task force. Not in a dismissive "weaklings shouldn't come along" sort of way but more like "this mission could be extremely dangerous and earning a rank is proof of your ability to navigate mortal peril", but maybe Ito doesn't state that properly at their first meeting.
Lmao, that will drive Ren insane so there's definitely gonna be a rivalry there, even if it's entirely one sided.

Actually since everyone else is at least seated she'll probably have massive chip on her shoulder and be a huge pain in the ass to everyone lol

Edited the last page of my CS with some "Field notes" and a small part about everyone, but I will cut it short here.

TheForce TheForce Akairo is fully aware of who Bigoro is, and just what it took to put some breaks on him.

VermilionBird VermilionBird While the two might not get along on multiple things down the line, Akairo likes the fact that Ito's dedication/overachiever nature makes them easy to understand.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Akairo is frankly a bit worried about Hidetaka. He can't wrap his head around how someone can be so chipper constantly and figures something has to be wrong somewhere.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy The inclusion of Ren to the team feels strange to Akairo. He sees her as a chaotic element and he can't wait to see if he is right.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Akairo knew about Yoriko before the transfer and he is interested to see if she has changed since then.

Edited the last page of my CS with some "Field notes" and a small part about everyone, but I will cut it short here.

TheForce TheForce Akairo is fully aware of who Bigoro is, and just what it took to put some breaks on him.

VermilionBird VermilionBird While the two might not get along on multiple things down the line, Akairo likes the fact that Ito's dedication/overachiever nature makes them easy to understand.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Akairo is frankly a bit worried about Hidetaka. He can't wrap his head around how someone can be so chipper constantly and figures something has to be wrong somewhere.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy The inclusion of Ren to the team feels strange to Akairo. He sees her as a chaotic element and he can't wait to see if he is right.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Akairo knew about Yoriko before the transfer and he is interested to see if she has changed since then.
My god man…I love your notes. You capture the researcher well :)

MANKIND KNEW THAT THEY CANNOT CHANGE SOUL SOCIETY

SO INSTEAD OF REFLECTING UPON THEMSELVES THEY BLAMED THE HOLLOWS
BUT THEY FOUND BEAUTY IN THE LIVES OF THE HOLLOWS

AND COULDN'T LIE TO THEMSELVES ABOUT IT!

*I'm just a small part of the wooooooOoOoOoolrd~!*

So Ren's CS is done, including her picture, which came out a little rough, I'm having problems with my setup atm, but it it'll do for a general impression until I can do a nicer draft.

I also found theme music:

Everyday:
#777 Midicronica

Battle Music
I'm my own Master Now

And the first impressions seemed fun, so I'm doing those as well lol, only short versions though.

TheForce TheForce Bigoro: I heard the old geezer used to be some kind of a big deal, but he's washed out now, doesn't seem to care about shit anymore. Lame.

VermilionBird VermilionBird Ito: freakin cheerleader type, pain in the ass. Her accent sounds kinda outa ward sometimes though, wonder who she ran with?

Mythral Mythral Akairo: NERD! At least he shuts up and leaves me alone though so I don't really care

Orikanyo Orikanyo Hidetaka: Urgh, what the hell is he so happy about!? Might actually have been sent here by someone on my shitlist to drive me insane. It's working.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Yoriko: Goddamn princess, has that kinda "I've never had to really try to do anything I want" vibe, pisses me off. I guess you can't really make it all the way to lieutenant solely on being a spoiled rich brat so she must have some moves, it might be interesting to see what she was like if she was fighting seriously I guess.

Bigoro’s themes

General Vibe theme-

Combat theme Base & Shikai-

Wild soul unleashed/Bankai-

Here’s my themes your welcome to have additional ones if you want.​

Task Force Red Combat Effectiveness and Readiness Report

Reported and Assessed by Lieutenant Shihouin

Report of Bigoro Urameshi (Div 5, Seat 3rd):

Urameshi-san is highly combat capable and is accepted with high confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I, Lt. Shihouin. Urameshi-san’s personality is unlikely to create inter-team conflicts, however lack of discipline and motivation should be managed. Experience and combat history is noted, and should I fall in battle or become incapable of leadership; I recommend that Urameshi-san take command of TFR. The experience of Urameshi-san will be used as a second opinion for my own operational and tactical decisions in the field. As one of only two Bankai user in TFR, Urameshi-san will be the forwarded center for typical combat engagements.

Report of Ito Hirai (Div 10, Seat 5th):

Hirai-san is favorably combat capable and is accepted with high confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I, Lt. Shihouin. Hirai-san’s personality is likely to create a positive and motivated team dynamic, however lack of combat-oriented personality and aggression is a concern if TSF becomes engaged in heavy combat. Hirai-san’s Shikai, speed, Kido and Kiado abilities are noted. Hirai-san will be placed in a lower mid formation during combat engagements. It is recommended by I, that Hirai-san be kept away from direct front-line combat if possible and place in mid Kido range.

Report of Akairo Bokao (Div 12, Seat 5th):

Bokao-san is hesitantly combat capable and is accepted with low confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I, Lt. Shihouin. Bokao-san's personality is unlikely to create inter-team conflicts, however lack of socialization may weaken team morale. Need for 12th Div researcher is noted. Bokao-san is rated as the lowest combat capable per my estimates and should not be used in combat outside of supportive Shikai abilities and Kido. Due to Bokao-san’s impressive speed and reporting skills, I recommend that should TFR become combat ineffective, Bokao-san should retreat and report on TFR’s demise.

Ren Kiroyuki (Div 6th, Non-Seated):

Kiroyuki-san is highly combat capable and is accepted with low confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I, Lt. Shihouin. Kiroyuki-san’s personality is highly likely to create inter-team conflict, possibly significantly hindering teamwork and discipline. High combat capabilities are noted, and it is recommended by I, that Kiroyuki-san be place in frontline formation during engagements. Lack of Shikai form control and possible team endangerment is noted. Need for advanced supervision by I, Lt. Shihouin, both in garrison and during combat is noted and accepted.

Hidetaka Shimonomura (Div 11th, Seat 4th):

Shimonomura-san is highly combat capable and is accepted with high confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I ,Lt. Shihouin. Shimonomura-san’s personality is likely to create a motivated team environment. Combat capabilities are noted, and it is recommended that Shimonomura-san be place in frontline formation. Heighten combat lust is noted with slight concern, however, accepted per Division 11’s norms and expected motivations per its standard members. Due to personality, combat capabilities, and Bankai ability, it is recommended by I, that should myself (Lt. Shihouin) and 3rd Seat of Division 5 (Bigoro Urameshi), fall in combat, that Shimonomura-san be given command.

Final Task Force Red Notes and Mitigation Recommendations

Overall TFR is acceptably combat capable.

If members: 2nd Division Lieutenant Yoriko Shihouin, 3rd Division 5th Seat Bigoro Urameshi, and 11th Division 4th Seat Hidetaka Shimonomura fall in battle; it is recommended by I, that TFR be consider effectively destroyed, rendered combat ineffective, and allow to retreat.

Mitigations that will be taken to improve team effectiveness will include the following below.

1) Bigoro Urameshi should be reminded of his experience and wisdom. I shall give Urameshi-san greater responsibilities and authorities of the task force in an open manner. This will hopefully re-motivate him to his past abilities and leadership charisma. Care will be taken by myself however to not “open” past wounds.

2) Ito Hirai should be mentored into a more combat focused mindset and confidence. I shall encourage Hirai-san to spar against more aggressive and melee focused Task Force members. This will hopefully build aggressiveness and confidence in Hirai-san. I will also mentor Hirai-san and will recommend a 4th seated position and possible transfer to 2nd Division after mission.

3) Akairo Bokao should be highly encouraged to develop his combat capabilities and teamwork motivation. All around field skills must be improved. Motivations as a researcher will be used by I, to encourage his warrior and leadership growth. Responsibilities will be given to Bokao-san as my command aid to encourage social and teamwork growth.

4) Ren Kiroyuki should be given advanced mentor-ship and guidance. Communication, trust, and teamwork skill must be improved. I will make Kiroyuki my first line combatant and head scout. This will display trust and acknowledgement of Kiroyuki-san’s current skills and abilities, while also placing her in a position of trust and reliance. I will recommend a 5th seated position and possible transfer to 2nd Division after mission.

5) Hidetaka Shimonomura should be allowed to develop more social connections outside of his division to encourage social growth. I will attempt to control his battle lust and encourage cooler headed and tactical thinking. Developing his leadership abilities and strategic thinking will be a secondary goal. I will recommend his advance to 3rd Seat of 11th Division after mission completion.

This concludes my report to 1st Division.

Oh no, I'll need to do one for Hidetaka...

I'm glad everyone seems to have the good true vibe of Hide down though.

Bigoro Urameshi - "He is strong, being able to live past tragedy is respectable strength. Living in bad habits and exhibiting a slow death, is less so. Disappointing.

He is rather capable regardless."

Ito Hirai - "How very nice, a truly honorable and good person. So dedicated to protecting another, this is an admirable trait. It allows me to focus on dealing as much death to our enemies as possible~ How very nice of her.

She also has a very cute face no? Shame about the wizardry."

Akakiro Bokao - "He is very red, well read, and ready for many things. The best kinds of reds one might say no? A shame he is a damned wizard.

Perhaps he would like to be less red? I hear purple is a good color to remain calm and centered."

Ren Kiroyuki - "An impudent brat! Insolent and disrespectful and without a singular inkling of regret or distaste for underhanded tactics and backstabbing. her stubborn nature and competitiveness however are admirable and truly worth cultivating even in one's self!

She has good taste in music and sweets though.

And a very cute nose."

Yoriko Shihouin - "Ohime-sama is a very multi faceted and shining gem of competency and strength. Her perfection is only rivaled by her continued striving towards it. To say she is an admirable person is a understatement, and in truth I find myself a degree envious of her abilities.

She is still however a dirty wizard, so I cannot say too much else.

She has eyes of the sun it's self, hard to look at for long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back