• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach rp?

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I go by Willow here! I'm currently a sophomore studying psychology. I work on weekends, so replies might come a bit slower but I generally try to reply at least once a week or keep my partners updated otherwise. I've been roleplaying at the very least since like my 4th grade year, so I've sort of been at this for awhile lol.

So, I was scrolling through my old FeralFront account and just glancing over all of my (albeit cringey) old roleplays. I found a few for Bleach, which I haven't rped in lord knows how long and it somewhat awakened some old muse for it? I had completely forgotten about some of my old characters and while they need some reworking I think they'd be fun to play again! I think I would prefer ocs for this rp, but if canons are involved I can definitely double! I'm sort of more interested in rebellion-type plots but I'm really open to anything!

Generally, when it comes to roleplaying with me, you can expect:
  • A good 500-1k words (Or about what you give me!)
  • Always happy to double as any gender for your pairing (if needed!)
  • Plenty of ideas (for both pairings, if doubling)
  • At least a reply a week
  • Happy to chat in ooc! Or not, if thats not your thing!
When it comes to you I would prefer:
  • At least a good two paragraphs per reply
  • Lets me know when replies take longer than usual
  • Happy to double as M in MxF for my side of things (Again, I'm happy to play any gender in mxm/mxf/fxf/etc)
  • Contributes to plotting

Please dm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back