• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ... π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•Έπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ... 𝐏𝐫𝐒𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 π’πœπ‘π¨π¨π₯ 𝐑𝐏

Yeah. The average price per gram is $9-$15 depending on where you are.
In the states it ranges between $9-$12.
3.5 grams can make 5 joints if rolled sparingly.
I JUST SEARCHED THIS UP, OOC I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER.

Hey can characters be in relationships with others or do you want them single at the start? Just curious.

Meet me behind the bleachers.
Snitches get stitches.
I know the drill, my dude. Don't worry.

Honestly, I have no clue how American football works so thank you! When you said defensive I thought you meant emotionally lmaoo
Yeah, there's offensive and defensive captains. As someone who's had to sit through more football games than I can even count, I can attest to this.

Hey can characters be in relationships with others or do you want them single at the start? Just curious.

They can definitely be in relationships at the start! I'm about to send ya'll a discord link where a few of us are already talking about characters and stuff! So if you're interested, join and we can talk through characters and relationships and what not there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back