• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler Cielois

sealphantomhive

tired boy
Hello!
I am looking for someone to write Cielois (Ciel x Alois) from Black Butler with.
I write as Ciel.
I want both characters to be 16-18 years old as I don't feel comfortable writing younger characters.

Requirements:
  • Advanced Literate/Novella style only! Please write at least four paragraphs per reply and use third person!
  • Be okay with possible timezone difference and therefore a bit slower replies
  • Be okay with somewhat 'mature' themes such as mental struggles, depression, eating disorders etc (IF you aren't okay with anything of such, PLEASE tell me. I love self projecting and angst but tell me if you're uncomfortable with certain themes)

• There's a murder case ongoing that Ciel and Sebastian are working on. Alois Trancy is a next victim which is why now they have to work together and protect the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back