• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

"There's apparently a new world-shocking book about this teenage girl who chooses whether to fall in love with a werewolf or sparkly vampire."

Nico joked, despite the fact he wasn't even sure if Levi would get the reference.

"But being serious, I'm not seeing anything in the news of concern to us. It would seem what you did to Battler was enough... for now. So I think it's safe to say we both can get some well deserved rest. I also don't think your brother will attack tonight with all that has happened and Battler won't try anything, so there's no reason for you to force yourself to sleep on the couch when I have such an enticing king sized bed. So can we please try to get some sleep before the sun rises?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"There's apparently a new world-shocking book about this teenage girl who chooses whether to fall in love with a werewolf or sparkly vampire."
Nico joked, despite the fact he wasn't even sure if Levi would get the reference.

"But being serious, I'm not seeing anything in the news of concern to us. It would seem what you did to Battler was enough... for now. So I think it's safe to say we both can get some well deserved rest. I also don't think your brother will attack tonight with all that has happened and Battler won't try anything, so there's no reason for you to force yourself to sleep on the couch when I have such an enticing king sized bed. So can we please try to get some sleep before the sun rises?"

[/QUOTE]
"I think our biggest concern is that romance novel. I mean do all girls think we look and act like that? " Levi asked kind of understanding the reference but not really.

He laughed a bit as he walked back to Nico's room. With the clothes gone Levi finally had room to lay down. He sighed sinking into bed at last.

"You're right, we should sue that their portrayal of werewolves are not even remotely close to that of a real werewolf."

Nico joked as with his last bit of energy he jumped into bed on his side. His bed had never felt more warm and enticing than it had now at the perfect end of a day. Everything in the world also felt right as Di Angelo began to nod off into into sleep with Levi beside him.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"You're right, we should sue that their portrayal of werewolves are not even remotely close to that of a real werewolf."
Nico joked as with his last bit of energy he jumped into bed on his side. His bed had never felt more warm and enticing than it had now at the perfect end of a day. Everything in the world also felt right as Di Angelo began to nod off into into sleep with Levi beside him.

[/QUOTE]
In the morning there was a pounding at the door. Levi got up first to go check it out. He opened the door to see Battler in a new clean tux and the only thing he said was.

"Yeah I do know how it feels, it feels...great."

He smirked and with that the animal control men standing at his side shot Levi with tranquil darts. And in and instant everything when'd back.

What Levi hadn't noticed was that at some point in the night a certain red-headed girl had gotten out of her bed once more and had fallen asleep cuddling between Nico and Levi. When Levi arose to answer the door Ange woke up, following behind the werewolf as he opened the door.

"Oniisan!" She had screamed when Levi was shot by the tranquil darts.

"Shut up, brat!" Battler had screamed at his own little sister, before kicking her off to the side and making her cry.

Awoken by all the noise and confusion, Di Angelo began running towards the apartment door as fast as his legs could carry him. He had to save Levi and Ange.. there were no other choices. As soon as he saw the situation he tackled one of the animal control men that were currently trying to take Levi.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]What Levi hadn't noticed was that at some point in the night a certain red-headed girl had gotten out of her bed once more and had fallen asleep cuddling between Nico and Levi. When Levi arose to answer the door Ange woke up, following behind the werewolf as he opened the door.
"Oniisan!" She had screamed when Levi was shot by the tranquil darts.

"Shut up, brat!" Battler had screamed at his own little sister, before kicking her off to the side and making her cry.

Awoken by all the noise and confusion, Di Angelo began running towards the apartment door as fast as his legs could carry him. He had to save Levi and Ange.. there were no other choices. As soon as he saw the situation he tackled one of the animal control men that were currently trying to take Levi.

[/QUOTE]
Battler laughed a bit, humorlessly.

"No I don't think so." He said and pulled Nico off the man who continued his job to carry Levi to the van. Battler pulled out a gun and pressed it to the side of Nico's head.

"Move and I won't think twice." He whispered bitterly in Nico's ear.

Nico looked up into Battler's eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.

"You wouldn't think twice to kill the man you once loved? Kill the man that fixed you a full course breakfast in bed every single day? Kill the man that knew every sensitive area on your body and exactly where to tickle in order to make you die laughing? Kill the man that would care for you day and night when you needed me most to? Kill the man that that would cuddle up to you for hours on end when we had the time?

Have you really fallen that far Battler? That you could kill me without a seconds hesitation? Did you ever even really love me?"

Di Angelo stood up from the ground, almost testing Battler to make good on his promise.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico looked up into Battler's eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.
"You wouldn't think twice to kill the man you once loved? Kill the man that fixed you a full course breakfast in bed every single day? Kill the man that knew every sensitive area on your body and exactly where to tickle in order to make you die laughing? Kill the man that would care for you day and night when you needed me most to? Kill the man that that would cuddle up to you for hours on end when we had the time?

Have you really fallen that far Battler? That you could kill me without a seconds hesitation? Did you ever even really love me?"

Di Angelo stood up from the ground, almost testing Battler to make good on his promise.

[/QUOTE]
Battler clicked the trigger into place.

"Nico there's something called survival of the fittest and I thought 'Hell this kid has good cooking skills maybe I could use that to make a buck or two.' But this. Oh this! Is so much better! I never in my life thought something this great would walk though my door, and it did. It just wasn't you Nico." Battler smiled unamused as he aim the gun at his head. Right between Nico's eyes.

"So I was nothing more than your servant? I cooked for you and did whatever I could to please you. You replaced me with the first thing you saw that was better? You would have me believe that you were faking all the love and affection you showed for me? I don't even know who you are anymore. Levi's going to kill you now. But if by some miracle he doesn't, then I will."

Nico looked down the barrel of of Battler's handgun. With just one clench of his finger he could end Di Angelo's life right here and now. Nico didn't make any more moves, he didn't want to risk it anymore.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"So I was nothing more than your servant? I cooked for you and did whatever I could to please you. You replaced me with the first thing you saw that was better? You would have me believe that you were faking all the love and affection you showed for me? I don't even know who you are anymore. Levi's going to kill you now. But if by some miracle he doesn't, then I will."
Nico looked down the barrel of of Battler's handgun. With just one clench of his finger he could end Di Angelo's life right here and now. Nico didn't make any more moves, he didn't want to risk it anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Battler looked at the Van to make sure Levi was inside. He was.

"You think I'd waist a bluet on you. Get back inside before I do waist one on you." Battler growled he put the gun away and walked back to the car the first thing he'd do tomorrow morning was begin testing on Levi and capture any other werewolf's he could find.

With Battler gone Nico pulled out his somewhat damaged phone and began to call Eren. He hated possibly waking him up this early in the morning but he needed to explain the situation to him and inform him that Jean might be in danger. In fact, all werewolves might be in danger if Battler got his way.

With luck Di Angelo hoped he could count on Eren's help to rescue Levi. He remembered the logo on the animal control men's uniform. It's not as if Battler would be able to hold Levi in his apartment, so he might think of holding him in the pound.

Ange ran over to Nico and hugged is legs, as she began to bawl her eyes out. Di Angelo couldn't help himself from looking down at her and having rage build up inside him towards Battler.

"I'm going to make this all right. I'll fix everything Ange, just you watch."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]With Battler gone Nico pulled out his somewhat damaged phone and began to call Eren. He hated possibly waking him up this early in the morning but he needed to explain the situation to him and inform him that Jean might be in danger. In fact, all werewolves might be in danger if Battler got his way.
With luck Di Angelo hoped he could count on Eren's help to rescue Levi. He remembered the logo on the animal control men's uniform. It's not as if Battler would be able to hold Levi in his apartment, so he might think of holding him in the pound.

Ange ran over to Nico and hugged is legs, as she began to bawl her eyes out. Di Angelo couldn't help himself from looking down at her and having rage build up inside him towards Battler.

"I'm going to make this all right. I'll fix everything Ange, just you watch."

[/QUOTE]
Eren picked up the phone on the second ring.

"You guys okay? Do I need to come over?" He asked instantly without saying hello,

he knew it was Nico he just needed to know if they were okay.

"Bad news as always. I hope one of these days I'll be able to call you for something other than life-threatening danger or help. There's a human by the name of Battler Ushiromiya that knows about the existence of werewolves and has no good intentions.

He captured Levi and was almost considering killing me. Battler intends to experiment and test on Levi so we need to rescue him as fast as possible. I hate to say it, but Jean also might be in danger. Battler seems intended on capturing as many werewolves as he can."

Nico looked down at the little red headed girl as he spoke. He crouched down and wrapped his arms around the still crying little girl.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Bad news as always. I hope one of these days I'll be able to call you for something other than life-threatening danger or help. There's a human by the name of Battler Ushiromiya that knows about the existence of werewolves and has no good intentions.
He captured Levi and was almost considering killing me. Battler intends to experiment and test on Levi so we need to rescue him as fast as possible. I hate to say it, but Jean also might be in danger. Battler seems intended on capturing as many werewolves as he can."

Nico looked down at the little red headed girl as he spoke. He crouched down and wrapped his arms around the still crying little girl.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright I'll tell Jean, and I'll be there soon." Wren said before hanging up he told Jean the news and the other male ran off to a safe house he knew of.

Eren now alone in his apartment turned to face the kitchen he sighed and walked over to the stove he turned off the gas the pot boiling on the stove stopped and stayed perfectly still then grabbed the small bottle next to the stove filled with the poison liquid that Erwin had given him earlier. He done his best to recreate the poison off of Jean's memory.

He sighed again and took the bottle and ran out the door. Hopefully this worked it had to, for Levi.

By the time Eren made it to Nico's apartment, the little red-headed girl had passed out in Di Angelo's arms. She hadn't gotten that much sleep last night because of her constant getting out of bed and waiting for her older brothers to get home.

"One of these days, if we both live long enough for it, I want you to try and teach me that ancient werewolf language. That way I can surprise Levi with it and hopefully make him happy that I can speak his native tongue."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]By the time Eren made it to Nico's apartment, the little red-headed girl had passed out in Di Angelo's arms. She hadn't gotten that much sleep last night because of her constant getting out of bed and waiting for her older brothers to get home.
"One of these days, if we both live long enough for it, I want you to try and teach me that ancient werewolf language. That way I can surprise Levi with it and hopefully make him happy that I can speak his native tongue."

[/QUOTE]
Eren smiled a bit he was a nurse in the ER he was used to seeing people crack like this. HE bent down in front on Nico looking him in the eyes.

"That sounds like a great idea but right now, we need an idea to help Levi." Eren said softly

"Are you up for this or do you want me to handle this?" He asked still looking at Nico and the little girl,

where had she come from?

Eren thought.

"Me and Levi are a team, so I can't just abandon him. I'm up for it.. I'm just still dealing with a whole lot of things."

Nico handed Eren a scratch piece of paper that he had doodled the animal control logo onto.

"Battler had animal control guys with him that shot Levi with tranquilizer. They were also to ones that took him and loaded him into their van. I'm guessing they might be holding him in a pound somewhere until they can move him to a research facility."

Di Angelo tried to stand up without waking the little girl. In the process she called out "Oniisan.." but was still asleep.

"There's a lot you need to know. Battler is my ex-boyfriend. This is his little sister Ange, but he's basically disowned her. She looks up to me and Levi like older brothers so we were going to be taking care of her. Battler resents me and Levi. While trying to get back at me he figured out about werewolves. His job is on the board of directors for a major corporation that deals with pharmaceuticals and chemical weapons. Which is why he now wants to capture as many werewolves as he can to get rich."

Nico took in an extremely deep breath of air.

"I can't leave Ange here alone. Is Jean any good with caring for kids?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Me and Levi are a team, so I can't just abandon him. I'm up for it.. I'm just still dealing with a whole lot of things."
Nico handed Eren a scratch piece of paper that he had doodled the animal control logo onto.

"Battler had animal control guys with him that shot Levi with tranquilizer. They were also to ones that took him and loaded him into their van. I'm guessing they might be holding him in a pound somewhere until they can move him to a research facility."

Di Angelo tried to stand up without waking the little girl. In the process she called out "Oniisan.." but was still asleep.

"There's a lot you need to know. Battler is my ex-boyfriend. This is his little sister Ange, but he's basically disowned her. She looks up to me and Levi like older brothers so we were going to be taking care of her. Battler resents me and Levi. While trying to get back at me he figured out about werewolves. His job is on the board of directors for a major corporation that deals with pharmaceuticals and chemical weapons. Which is why he now wants to capture as many werewolves as he can to get rich."

Nico took in an extremely deep breath of air.

"I can't leave Ange here alone. Is Jean any good with caring for kids?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I just wished you would have told me sooner, he's probably half way to the save house by now.." Eren sighed and stood.

"You know what? Erwin could watch her. He's not that far away." Eren suggested sticking the small bottle in his pocket as he talked. He took the drawing from Nico and studied the logo. He knew of this place and Battler, the hospital he worked at bought some of his meds as back ups.

"I don't understand, doesn't Erwin hate humans? I know he hates me because he thinks I'm hurting his brother. Won't he just kill her to spite me? If you think she'll be safe with him then it's your call. I trust your judgement Eren."

The little red-head girl began to stir awake yet again. Di Angelo would never understand how the girl always had so much energy to spare at all times.

"Who's this?" Ange asked as she looked up to see Eren.

"He's a friend of mine that's going to help me get Levi back. While we're gone you're going to be hanging out with another 'friend' of mine."

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!" the little red headed girl gleefully exclaimed.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I don't understand, doesn't Erwin hate humans? I know he hates me because he thinks I'm hurting his brother. Won't he just kill her to spite me? If you think she'll be safe with him then it's your call. I trust your judgement Eren."
The little red-head girl began to stir awake yet again. Di Angelo would never understand how the girl always had so much energy to spare at all times.

"Who's this?" Ange asked as she looked up to see Eren.

"He's a friend of mine that's going to help me get Levi back. While we're gone you're going to be hanging out with another 'friend' of mine."

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!" the little red headed girl gleefully exclaimed.

[/QUOTE]
Eren put a hand on Nico's shoulder as if to say that I was going to be okay.

Eren began to walk to his car as he told the story.

"I don't know the whole story but When Ewin was yonger he used to date this human girl, they got along great but had some sort of fall out and Erwin left and never saw her again until about ten years ago." Eren shrugged not knowing about Nico's parents "And the day after that some huge tragity was all over the news." He said shrugging.

Nico stopped walking towards the car, but Ange who had been holding his hand began to drag him along. Eren didn't know about Nico's family, so he couldn't blame him for speaking about it so bluntly. He just had to deal with the fact..

"That human girl was my mom. Their falling out was probably in regards to her falling in love with my father. Both of which died ten years ago at Erwin's hand which is the tragedy you were talking about."

Di Angelo hesitated a moment but finally got into the vehicle with Eren.

"Another reason we don't see eye to eye. He probably hates me because every time he looks at me he remembers my mom and how she had fallen in love with a human over him."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico stopped walking towards the car, but Ange who had been holding his hand began to drag him along. Eren didn't know about Nico's family, so he couldn't blame him for speaking about it so bluntly. He just had to deal with the fact..
"That human girl was my mom. Their falling out was probably in regards to her falling in love with my father. Both of which died ten years ago at Erwin's hand which is the tragedy you were talking about."

Di Angelo hesitated a moment but finally got into the vehicle with Eren.

"Another reason we don't see eye to eye. He probably hates me because every time he looks at me he remembers my mom and how she had fallen in love with a human over him."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah...sorry I didn't know, but we should be fine if you stay in the car I'll explain everything and well be on our way." Eren said he knew how Erwin operated now. And now that this huge fight was over he must still be pulling himself together. His brother runs off now he's being shot and captured. Well maybe Eren would leave that part out so Erwin wouldn't kill him.

They pulled up to the clearing and Eren got out of the car with Ange. He walked over to the pack leader calmly.

"Erwin, I need a favor. Levi is in a bit of trouble and well it boils down to this, you need to take this little girl with you to the safe house or your all in danger." Eren gave up on being nice and just told Erwin the news. He didn't say a word he just picked up the little girl and gather up his men.

The tall blonde smiled at the girl a bit given a break from ordering people around. He started asking her questions and in turn she asked him some and they just looked like they belonged together, they looked like brother and sister and acted and played as such. Eren smiled a bit, now that was Erwin. The real Erwin. Not the man there'd all seen yesterday.

Eren sighed a bit and looked at the bottle in his pocket once more before heading back to the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico had watched the entire exchange from the car between Eren, Ange, and Erwin. He was also shocked to have seen Erwin act in such a kind and friendly way. Di Angelo's vision had been clouded to just see him as a monster, the enemy, but this was the werewolf that had once fallen in love with Nico's mother. Nico pondered that maybe there was more to Levi's brother than met the eye.

"You were right, it would seem bringing her was a good idea. Ange and Erwin seem like they're going to get along. Are we going to go break into the local pounds and animal shelters that have that logo now?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico had watched the entire exchange from the car between Eren, Ange, and Erwin. He was also shocked to have seen Erwin act in such a kind and friendly way. Di Angelo's vision had been clouded to just see him as a monster, the enemy, but this was the werewolf that had once fallen in love with Nico's mother. Nico pondered that maybe there was more to Levi's brother than met the eye.
"You were right, it would seem bringing her was a good idea. Ange and Erwin seem like they're going to get along. Are we going to go break into the local pounds and animal shelters that have that logo now?"

[/QUOTE]
Eren shrugged getting into the car then pulled the bottle out of his pocket and showed it to Nico. "Yeah something like that," he said and started to drive off. He said this like it was no big deal at all, but maybe that's how Eren stayed focused and calm. Losing his cool wouldn't be a good time right now.

Nico looked at the bottle questionably while he tried to figure out it's contents and why Eren was showing him this.

"Don't just build the suspense, tell me what's in the bottle. Now that I think about it, I noticed you've had this since you were back in my apartment as well. Will it help to rescue Levi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back