• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

thatdamfangirl96

What’s in that tea...?
Please PM me with a character sheet if you want to join or have any questions :3 Thanx <3

Run! come on keep it up. Dam it!

The rain continued to pore on me it ran threw my fur making me cold, but I had to keep going and deal with the pain in my right wrist. I kept going the mud splashing I could hear the cars smell the gasoline but yet at the same time I could hear the growls and barking of my former pack. I reached the edge of the woods and leaped the guardrail right out into traffic I ran a cross the road dogging cars and heading for town. I couldn't hear the pack anymore so I slowed to a walk and finally made it. Somewhere. I stopped at an apartment complex and leaped the fence there as well and walled to a first floor apartment and took cover on the porch, finally collapsing. Done for the night. I stretched my hurt paw out in front of me and hoped the human who lived here would find me in the morning.

Wolf human x Human

again remember PM me if you have questions about anything
:3

Nico laid sprawled out across his side of the bed unable to sleep. It was pouring down rain but that wasn't what was causing his sleeplessness. His side of the bed was neat and tidy while the other half was a mess covered in dirty clothes and what not. They didn't belong to Nico, but rather to him. Just when he was about ready to force himself to sleep he heard a scratching at his apartment door.

He tried to ignore it but something was stopping him from doing so. As he got up from his lonely bed he walked to his door in his pajamas- sweat pants and a white T-shirt. He opened the door just to find an injured wolf sitting on his porch. Wolves had once been his favorite animal until what happened to his family. Nico cautiously held out his hand to the wolf, trying to show he meant no harm.

"Why hello there little wolf.."

Nico attempted to pet the wolf's head.

"You look like you could use some help..."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico laid sprawled out across his side of the bed unable to sleep. It was pouring down rain but that wasn't what was causing his sleeplessness. His side of the bed was neat and tidy while the other half was a mess covered in dirty clothes and what not. They didn't belong to Nico, but rather to him. Just when he was about ready to force himself to sleep he heard a scratching at his apartment door.
He tried to ignore it but something was stopping him from doing so. As he got up from his lonely bed he walked to his door in his pajamas- sweat pants and a white T-shirt. He opened the door just to find an injured wolf sitting on his porch. Wolves had once been his favorite animal until what happened to his family. Nico cautiously held out his hand to the wolf, trying to show he meant no harm.

"Why hello there little wolf.."

Nico attempted to pet the wolf's head.

"You look like you could use some help..."

[/QUOTE]
Levi stayed still trying not to move as the human pet him he stayed on the ground and looked up at the person in front of him still not making an effort to move. He looked at the younger man looking back at him and could sense the anger that rolled off of him. He stayed still but backed away a bit. He didn't see any reason to stay other than his injury, but just as easily could find somewhere else to look for help. He's stood ready to leave but the pain in his wrist caused him to fall back to ground and that's were he stayed whimpering in defeat.

Because of what had happened to Nico's family he had always held a grudge against wolves. He volunteered constantly to help deal with the wolf overpopulation problem this city faced on a daily basis. This wouldn't be the first wolf that Nico had put out of it's misery. Yet.. There was something in this one's eyes that was stopping him from doing the dark deed...

So instead he decided to carefully pick up the soaking wet injured wolf. He didn't know why he was feeling so kind towards the animal... Maybe it was because of his breakup just days ago. He slowly carried it through his apartment. Parts of the apartment looked rather clean and tidy while others were cluttered with cardboard boxes that belonged to...

Finally he reached his bed. Nico placed the wolf down on the side of the bed covered in clothes.

"Forgive the mess," Nico muttered as he walked off to his bathroom and brought in a towel. He began to dry off the wolf as best he could. In the meantime the masculine smell of another man was probably more than easy for the wolf to smell.

"All of this was my boyfriend's stuff.. We broke up just a couple of days ago. Out of all of my many relationships that one actually lasted the longest at three and a half years. I still need to throw out all of his stuff.."

He dried off the wolf as he talked until he wasn't as soaking wet as he had been. It was then that Nico took a look at the injured paw. He went off to his kitchen and returned with some disinfectant alcohol and stitches.

"Be still little friend, just be still.." Nico whispered as he began to do what he could for the injured paw.

"We broke up because I ended up coming home to him making love to a man in my bed that wasn't me."

Nico seemed to choke up on the last part as he finished helping the wolf. He fell back onto his side of the bed beside the wolf now that he had finished all he could do.

"I'm talking to a wolf about all of my problems.. what am I doing?"

Nico said mostly to himself before finally managing to fall asleep.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Because of what had happened to Nico's family he had always held a grudge against wolves. He volunteered constantly to help deal with the wolf overpopulation problem this city faced on a daily basis. This wouldn't be the first wolf that Nico had put out of it's misery. Yet.. There was something in this one's eyes that was stopping him from doing the dark deed...
So instead he decided to carefully pick up the soaking wet injured wolf. He didn't know why he was feeling so kind towards the animal... Maybe it was because of his breakup just days ago. He slowly carried it through his apartment. Parts of the apartment looked rather clean and tidy while others were cluttered with cardboard boxes that belonged to...

Finally he reached his bed. Nico placed the wolf down on the side of the bed covered in clothes.

"Forgive the mess," Nico muttered as he walked off to his bathroom and brought in a towel. He began to dry off the wolf as best he could. In the meantime the masculine smell of another man was probably more than easy for the wolf to smell.

"All of this was my boyfriend's stuff.. We broke up just a couple of days ago. Out of all of my many relationships that one actually lasted the longest at three and a half years. I still need to throw out all of his stuff.."

He dried off the wolf as he talked until he wasn't as soaking wet as he had been. It was then that Nico took a look at the injured paw. He went off to his kitchen and returned with some disinfectant alcohol and stitches.

"Be still little friend, just be still.." Nico whispered as he began to do what he could for the injured paw.

"We broke up because I ended up coming home to him making love to a man in my bed that wasn't me."

Nico seemed to choke up on the last part as he finished helping the wolf. He fell back onto his side of the bed beside the wolf now that he had finished all he could do.

"I'm talking to a wolf about all of my problems.. what am I doing?"

Nico said mostly to himself before finally managing to fall asleep.

[/QUOTE]
Levi looked at the boy in the dark his silver eyes sparkling. Once he knew that the other was asleep he turned human and took a pare of jeans and button down white shirt from the pile he was resting on. And walked to the bathroom alone he closed the door behind him then turned on the light. He rummaged around a bit staying quite as he took out the med kit. In the silence he undid the stitches and found some bandages for his wrist.

Then from there got dressed leaving the shirt undone like always so his scars on his chest could breath. The biggest one being right over his hart starting right under his right shoulder traveling across his chest and ending under his chest near the middle of his ribs, three claw huge marks. And a few other smaller cuts long sence healed.

He kept only one thing on that he didn't take from the boy. He had it long before he meet this kid. It was a small silver key a bit older looking due to the rounded and curved top. There was an engraving etched into it that he only read once but knew it by heart.

Eren Jagger

"I know how you feel kid.." Levi whispered to himself in the dark bathroom as he left the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico had awoken from his sleep in a daze when he heard the sound of movement. His previous lover had always had to get up to work this late at night so Nico had been accustomed to being awaken when his red headed lover rose from the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. Still dazed and confused Nico saw the light shining from underneath the bathroom door and for just a moment his brain tricked him into thinking he had never broken up with his lover.

"Don't go to work today.. Just come back to bed..." Nico muttered.

Then slowly minute by minute Nico's brain began to get clearer and clearer. As he slowly began to remember the pain of having broken up with his boyfriend. Past that he then remembered he had brought in a wolf to his house because it was injured. He quickly turned over to look at the other side of the bed just to see it was empty and some of the clothes were gone.

"What the..."

Nico then stood upright in the bed as he watched the light in the bathroom go off as someone walked out.

"Who are you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico had awoken from his sleep in a daze when he heard the sound of movement. His previous lover had always had to get up to work this late at night so Nico had been accustomed to being awaken when his red headed lover rose from the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. Still dazed and confused Nico saw the light shining from underneath the bathroom door and for just a moment his brain tricked him into thinking he had never broken up with his lover.
"Don't go to work today.. Just come back to bed..." Nico muttered.

Then slowly minute by minute Nico's brain began to get clearer and clearer. As he slowly began to remember the pain of he had broken up with his boyfriend. Past that he then remembered he had brought in a wolf to his house because it was injured. He quickly turned over to look at the other side of the bed just to see it was empty and some of the clothes were gone.

"What the..."

Nico then stood upright in the bed as he watched the light in the bathroom go off as someone walked out.

"Who are you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Levi." He said little emotion in his voice. He wasn't paying attention he had a job to do while he was here and he intended to get it done. "What do you want?" He asked finally looking down to make eye contact with the other.

He rubbed his wrist a bit still sore from removing the stitches. As he did this he watched the other in front of him the way he moved, acted and looked. He was still waiting for an answer to his earlyer question.

Nico observed the stranger in his house by the name of Levi with fascination. Something buried deep inside his mind was providing an answer to the flood of questions in his mind. Every fiber in his body wanted to believe that there was a link between the wolf he had brought into his home to help and the human that was now standing before him in clothes that he recognized...

This isn't possible. Maybe that wolf I fell asleep beside last night long since ripped open my jugular and now I'm just seeing what I want to see... proof of... the existence of what killed my family

"How did you get in Levi? What do you want from me? What happened to the wolf that I brought in and helped?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico observed the stranger in his house by the name of Levi with fascination. Something buried deep inside his mind was providing an answer to the flood of questions in his mind. Every fiber in his body wanted to believe that there was a link between the wolf he had brought into his home to help and the human that was now standing before him in clothes that he recognized...
This isn't possible. Maybe that wolf I fell asleep beside last night long since ripped open my jugular and now I'm just seeing what I want to see... proof of... the existence of what killed my family

"How did you get in Levi? What do you want from me? What happened to the wolf that I brought in and helped?"

[/QUOTE]
Levi paused and looked at him for a moment.

"Well you let me in and the wolf you brought in was me." He said rolling up hisright sleave to show the bandage he'd just put on his wrist.

"What I want is your help. I'm looking for a guy about your age named Eren Jagger, once I find him I'll leave. But untill then I plan on staying here. " Levi said rolling his sleave back down and pushing past the younger man in front of him to sit on the couch.

Nico was taken back by Levi's reply. After all these years since what happened to his family his suspicions that werewolves existed had been confirmed so easily in just one night. It was surreal to the point that Nico still was not convinced he wasn't dreaming or dead. He had hundreds of questions but he didn't want to assault his guest with all of them at once. This also might be his only chance at achieving revenge for his family. Depending on whether this werewolf even remembered an attack on a house ten years ago.

"I'll help you. I promise that I'll help you find this man by the name of Eren Jagger. I'm also fine with you living here with me. All that I ask in exchange is that you answer my questions as they are relevant. I'll do my best not to tire you with hundreds at once. There are many things I'd like to know that I think you'd be able to tell me..."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico was taken back by Levi's reply. After all these years since what happened to his family his suspicions that werewolves existed had been confirmed so easily in just one night. It was surreal to the point that Nico still was not convinced he wasn't dreaming or dead. He had hundreds of questions but he didn't want to assault his guest with all of them at once. This also might be his only chance at achieving revenge for his family. Depending on whether this werewolf even remembered an attack on a house ten years ago.
"I'll help you. I promise that I'll help you find this man by the name of Eren Jagger. I'm also fine with you living here with me. All that I ask in exchange is that you answer my questions as they are relevant. I'll do my best not to tire you with hundreds at once. There are many things I'd like to know that I think you'd be able to tell me..."

[/QUOTE]
Levi didn't look at him as he spoke sence he was never gave he name he didn't give him that respect. He was a rule, a rule made by his pack that he still followed even though they hated him.

"Alright what's your question?" He asked looking up but still not at the young man.

"Wait, before I ask any questions I've just realized in my daze after waking up I've lost all my manners. You introduced yourself as Levi and I never gave you my name. Sorry, it's Nico Di Angelo. If we intend to live together and help each other it might be useful if we knew each other's names at least..."

Nico scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment for failing to even introduce himself beforehand. His mind had just jumped the gun while thinking of a hundred different things to ask.

"My family, father in particular, had always enjoyed telling me what I thought were just legends of our town and it's past with werewolves. I had never believed them until ten years ago when something clearly nonhuman had taken my family from me. Now here you are Levi. A living werewolf standing in front of me. Can you change back and forth as you please?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Wait, before I ask any questions I've just realized in my daze after waking up I've lost all my manners. You introduced yourself as Levi and I never gave you my name. Sorry, it's Nico Di Angelo. If we intend to live together and help each other it might be useful if we knew each other's names at least..."
Nico scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment for failing to even introduce himself beforehand. His mind had just jumped the gun while thinking of a hundred different things to ask.

"My family, father in particular, had always enjoyed telling me what I thought were just legends of our town and it's past with werewolves. I had never believed them until ten years ago when something clearly nonhuman had taken my family from me. Now here you are Levi. A living werewolf standing in front of me. Can you change back and forth as you please?"

[/QUOTE]
Levi listened to the story carfully and at the end nodded.

"I can, but I can also be forced, and controlled any war wolf can." He said then stood.

"And before you go pointing fingers it wasn't me, or anyone in my pack. " he paused for a moment "Do you have any pictures? I'm guessing after this happen you or the police may have taken pictures, right?" He asked as kindly as he could. If this Nico person could help him maybe he could return the favor.

"I never intended to accuse you. Something tells me that the monster that took away my family wouldn't go scratching on doors for humans to help him or her even in his or her time of need. The police did file a report in regards to the vicious wild-animal break-in and attack. They ended up closing the case without looking further into it so they made it public domain. Yes it includes the graphic images. Hold on I have a copy of the folder somewhere..."

Nico left as he headed out of the bedroom in search for the folder. It took some time and ended up being rather loud to find but he walked back in and handed it to Levi.

"Are you perhaps hungry or thirsty? I could get your something to drink or I could fix us something along the lines of breakfast to eat."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I never intended to accuse you. Something tells me that the monster that took away my family wouldn't go scratching on doors for humans to help him or her even in his or her time of need. The police did file a report in regards to the vicious wild-animal break-in and attack. They ended up closing the case without looking further into it so they made it public domain. Yes it includes the graphic images. Hold on I have a copy of the folder somewhere..."
Nico left as he headed out of the bedroom in search for the folder. It took some time and ended up being rather loud to find but he walked back in and handed it to Levi.

"Are you perhaps hungry or thirsty? I could get your something to drink or I could fix us something along the lines of breakfast to eat."

[/QUOTE]
Levi shrugged as he looked threw the folder.

"If your hungry, you can eat..I most likely won't eat it.." He mumbled still reading. He pulled out the picture of the door and looked at it closely. Then looked at the other pictures of the distorted apartment, but not the pictures of the body's.

"This wasn't forced, they did it on there own. But that's all I can tell from the picure besides the fact that they were angry and disturbed. And the report says your little brother was taken and you mother was the last to be killed, I can't say for sure but this looks and sonds like revenge." He said looking up at Nico for a quick moment then back down at the folder. "I'd be better use if I could actually see what happened to this place, and knowing humans they left this place untouched took some picturs and the body's and left the apartment as is and shut down the coumnity were this apartment was." Levi said still looking at the pictures he saw the one of Nico's mother there was something in her hand, a necklace. A golden heart shaped locket. "I bet this is still there too." He said softly.

"The deed to the house was given to me long ago. Despite that I've never been able to step foot in that house ever again since that night. So the house has fallen into a state of disrepair. Other than that it will be exactly as it was left ten years ago after the attack. It won't be easy for me to return there. However, if you think you can help then I'm going with you."

Nico gestured for Levi to follow him into the kitchen and sit at the dining table while he prepared breakfast. Despite what Levi had said Nico placed two plates on the table for the both of them before beginning his work. He then went on to do what he clearly loved- cook. He easily multi-tasked between frying creamy cheese-filled sausage and bacon, preparing bagels covered with cottage cheese, and squeezing out enough orange juice for two glasses from fresh oranges.

During this time Nico tried his best to also continue talking with Levi.

"So tell me more about this Eren Jagger individual that I agreed to help you find. It also might help us if I knew why you were searching for him. If that's something you'd be willing to share."

When he was finished Nico took both of the plates he had set out before and loaded them with the food he had cooked. He then sat down and began to help himself.

"I've also asked so many questions of you all of which you've answered for me. If there's anything you want to know about me just ask."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"The deed to the house was given to me long ago. Despite that I've never been able to step foot in that house ever again since that night. So the house has fallen into a state of disrepair. Other than that it will be exactly as it was left ten years ago after the attack. It won't be easy for me to return there. However, if you think you can help then I'm going with you."
Nico gestured for Levi to follow him into the kitchen and sit at the dining table while he prepared breakfast. Despite what Levi had said Nico placed two plates on the table for the both of them before beginning his work. He then went on to do what he clearly loved- cook. He easily multi-tasked between frying creamy cheese-filled sausage and bacon, preparing bagels covered with cottage cheese, and squeezing out enough orange juice for two glasses from fresh oranges.

During this time Nico tried his best to also continue talking with Levi.

"So tell me more about this Eren Jagger individual that I agreed to help you find. It also might help us if I knew why you were searching for him. If that's something you'd be willing to share."

When he was finished Nico took both of the plates he had set out before and loaded them with the food he had cooked. He then sat down and began to help himself.

"I've also asked so many questions of you all of which you've answered for me. If there's anything you want to know about me just ask."

[/QUOTE]
Levi watched Nico as he walked around and sat down at the table. Then nodded. "Sure, that sounds alright." Levi agreed and picked at the bacon.

"Well I met Eren the last time I was in town and well.." Levi smiled a bit looking down at the table. "He was just really nice, he saved my life...but all to soon the pack called me back and I never saw him again.." Levi said softly and took a bite of bacon still looking at the table.

"We should head over to the house...I know you don't want to but if you want my help..." Levi said

"I'll call into work and take the day off. That way we can spend today investigating the house and also looking for Eren. I'll drive us there once I'm ready. The house is on the outskirts of the city close to the woods. It'll take a thirty-minute drive."

Nico took his now empty plate to the sink and washed it off. He didn't try to take Levi's plate, for maybe while Nico was in the shower he would have the appetite to finish the rest.

"Eren sounds like a great guy considering he saved your life. I'd imagine you may of wanted to pay him back or thank him but wasn't able to? I'll also take it that the pack always comes first which is why you weren't able to spend more time with him."

While talking Nico had walked back into his bedroom to the closet to pull out a clean pair of clothes and a towel.

"I'll try not to take too long in the shower. You can feel free to explore around my apartment in the meantime if you want. I don't have anything to hide."

Finally the sound of running hot water filled the house as for the first time Nico was able to take the time to calm down and process all he had learned so far. If it was this easy to encounter a werewolf Nico questioned how the world had not yet proven their existence. The possibility existed that Levi could easily maul him to death after he helped him find Eren, but Nico refused to believe this. He trusted Levi and everything he said so far.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'll call into work and take the day off. That way we can spend today investigating the house and also looking for Eren. I'll drive us there once I'm ready. The house is on the outskirts of the city close to the woods. It'll take a thirty-minute drive."
Nico took his now empty plate to the sink and washed it off. He didn't try to take Levi's plate, for maybe while Nico was in the shower he would have the appetite to finish the rest.

"Eren sounds like a great guy considering he saved your life. I'd imagine you may of wanted to pay him back or thank him but wasn't able to? I'll also take it that the pack always comes first which is why you weren't able to spend more time with him."

While talking Nico had walked back into his bedroom to the closet to pull out a clean pair of clothes and a towel.

"I'll try not to take too long in the shower. You can feel free to explore around my apartment in the meantime if you want. I don't have anything to hide."

Finally the sound of running hot water filled the house as for the first time Nico was able to take the time to calm down and process all he had learned so far. If it was this easy to encounter a werewolf Nico questioned how the world had not yet proven their existence. The possibility existed that Levi could easily maul him to death after he helped him find Eren, but Nico refused to believe this. He trusted Levi and everything he said so far.

[/QUOTE]
Levi sat at the table and slowly pushed the plate of food away. He didn't care much for human food. He also didn't go through Nico's things either. What was the point he'd just met the guy and was now given permission to go through his things? Levi sighed and looked through the file again looking at the pictures of the damage to the door. While he did this he played with the key around his neck.

Eren.

He wasn't just thankful for him saving his life, he was thankful for so much more. Eren was....well, everything. When Levi meet Eren nothing was going right for Levi, his parents death Erwin taking over pack leadership although it rightfully belonged to Levi. The disonhoner from the pack towards him. At that point Levi was ready to give up but then he got his scar, the one on his chest. And there in the ER he meet nurse Jagger.

Eren cared about Levi showed him love like his parents used to and that. That's what he wanted, what he neded. And Eren gave it to him.

Fully bathed and rejuvenated, Nico finally turned the handle of the shower off stopping the hot water from flowing. The bathroom was still filled with steam as Nico stepped out the shower and began to dry off. Before long he was dressed in his usual attire and was leaving the bathroom. As he walked into the kitchen and picked up his keys Nico watched as Levi played with the key around his neck.

"The apartments bigger than it looks. You've seen the living room, my bedroom and bathroom, and the kitchen. There's also a guest room, a study/office room that's filled with all of my ex's stuff, and laundry room. Did you check any of that out while I was in the shower?"

Nico tried to take a closer look at the key around Levi's neck for it had peeked his interest.

"That key looks important to you. If you don't mind, can I ask why? We can also leave whenever you're ready."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Fully bathed and rejuvenated, Nico finally turned the handle of the shower off stopping the hot water from flowing. The bathroom was still filled with steam as Nico stepped out the shower and began to dry off. Before long he was dressed in his usual attire and was leaving the bathroom. As he walked into the kitchen and picked up his keys Nico watched as Levi played with the key around his neck.
"The apartments bigger than it looks. You've seen the living room, my bedroom and bathroom, and the kitchen. There's also a guest room, a study/office room that's filled with all of my ex's stuff, and laundry room. Did you check any of that out while I was in the shower?"

Nico tried to take a closer look at the key around Levi's neck for it had peeked his interest.

"That key looks important to you. If you don't mind, can I ask why? We can also leave whenever you're ready."

[/QUOTE]
Levi paused for a moment then looked at Nico before answering. He was used to orders just one thing at a time, but with humans, something Eren learned the hard way, is that they kept going sometimes not even needing and answer or if unanswered they didn't seam to care.

"No." He said at first then looked back down at the file photo he had in his hand.

"It's Eren's. I have his and he has mine. No trust, no heart, no team. Then there's no, me and you. Only I. " Levi said standing he still felt the sting of those words of his former pack leader, his father.

"No trust, no heat, no team. Then there's no, me and you. Only I.

Got that Levi?"

"Yes sir I promise."

"Don't let me down on that promise. Ya hear?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, fallout."

Little then two months after that his father was killed and so was his mother. And after that the pack was never the same, especially under Erwin's rule.

Levi closed the folder with the picture inside. "Let's go." He said and left the folder on the table and headed for the door. He didn't stop to ask Nico anything and the smile he had earlier was gone.

Nico followed beside Levi as he headed towards the apartment door. His usual carefree expression was long gone as he grimaced at the fact that he would soon be returning to a place filled with horrid memories for Nico. It would all be worth it though if Levi could help him achieve his long sought out revenge. As long as he helped with this Nico would do all he could to find Eren.

"Werewolves first," Nico joked as he opened the apartment door and gestured for Levi to exit first. Afterwords he walked out next and headed towards a silver colored Jeep Wrangler that belonged to him.

"It rained all of last night and the weather today is questionable. Otherwise I would take the top off. Regardless, let's go."

Nico said as he got in. For the most part the interior was still in good condition.

He turned the vehicle on and placed his seatbelt on before gesturing for Levi to do the same. He then began to pull out of the parking lot and head to the dreaded destination.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico followed beside Levi as he headed towards the apartment door. His usual carefree expression was long gone as he grimaced at the fact that he would soon be returning to a place filled with horrid memories for Nico. It would all be worth it though if Levi could help him achieve his long sought out revenge. As long as he helped with this Nico would do all he could to find Eren.
"Werewolves first," Nico joked as he opened the apartment door and gestured for Levi to exit first. Afterwords he walked out next and headed towards a silver colored Jeep Wrangler that belonged to him.

"It rained all of last night and the weather today is questionable. Otherwise I would take the top off. Regardless, let's go."

Nico said as he got in. For the most part the interior was still in good condition.

He turned the vehicle on and placed his seatbelt on before gesturing for Levi to do the same. He then began to pull out of the parking lot and head to the dreaded destination.

[/QUOTE]
Levi stayed quiet most of the trip letting Nico talk to himself mostly. He was thinking about the picture the way the scrach marks on the door looked. He couldn't shake the feeling like he'd seen them somewhere before. He kept pulling on his key, agitated that he couldn't figure this out.

"Do you remember anything from that night? Anything about the wolf, the way he acted?" Levi asked looking at the black carpet beneth his feet.

"I never saw the wolf myself. When it all started I hid under my bed like the coward I was. I could however hear everything. The sound of the wolf crashing through our front door in a matter of seconds was what initially woke me. What happened next is what kept me in disbelief for all this time. I had always known that my father kept a loaded revolver in his room with silver bullets. Yet.. when he encountered the werewolf he didn't use it.

Instead I could hear him beg and plead with the animal. Begging it to spare me and my brother's life. He went on about some sort of debt and how we weren't involved with it. I always expected the animal to just tear him apart while he talked but it seemed to stop and listen to him. I could hear their footsteps as they walked back into the master bedroom of the house and my father and mother then took their last breaths."

Tears rolled down Nico's face as he began to recall the last part of the story. Still, he focused on driving to the destination.

"Me and my younger brother lived in the same bedroom. We both heard as the werewolf was beginning to make it's way to leave the house. My brother though... my younger brother was always braver than me. He ran out of the room and I never even had the chance to stop him because I was hiding like a coward. I kept expecting the next thing I heard would be my brother's last screams but instead the werewolf took him away. He's probably long since been dead..."

Nico was then interrupted by his phone going off. He had still not changed the ringtone for his ex yet so the song was just enough to make Nico laugh again at a time like this. He allowed the song to continue for it had once been one of their favorites to listen to. Just when the phone was about to stop ringing Nico answered it.

"..Yea I know. I've almost finished packing up all your stuff. I'll try to finish up tonight so that you can swing by and pick it all up. Then you can drop off your key to the apartment and we can move on.."

Whoever was speaking on the other side of the phone had several key choice words before finally hanging up.

"I'm sorry about that Levi. I should probably get around to changing that ringtone. We'll be there in about ten minutes. The road should be changing from asphalt to dirt back roads soon as we enter the heavily forested outskirts of the city."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I never saw the wolf myself. When it all started I hid under my bed like the coward I was. I could however hear everything. The sound of the wolf crashing through our front door in a matter of seconds was what initially woke me. What happened next is what kept me in disbelief for all this time. I had always known that my father kept a loaded revolver in his room with silver bullets. Yet.. when he encountered the werewolf he didn't use it.
Instead I could hear him beg and plead with the animal. Begging it to spare me and my brother's life. He went on about some sort of debt and how we weren't involved with it. I always expected the animal to just tear him apart while he talked but it seemed to stop and listen to him. I could hear their footsteps as they walked back into the master bedroom of the house and my father and mother then took their last breaths."

Tears rolled down Nico's face as he began to recall the last part of the story. Still, he focused on driving to the destination.

"Me and my younger brother lived in the same bedroom. We both heard as the werewolf was beginning to make it's way to leave the house. My brother though... my younger brother was always braver than me. He ran out of the room and I never even had the chance to stop him because I was hiding like a coward. I kept expecting the next thing I heard would be my brother's last screams but instead the werewolf took him away. He's probably long since been dead..."

Nico was then interrupted by his phone going off. He had still not changed the ringtone for his ex yet so the song was just enough to make Nico laugh again at a time like this. He allowed the song to continue for it had once been one of their favorites to listen to. Just when the phone was about to stop ringing Nico answered it.

"..Yea I know. I've almost finished packing up all your stuff. I'll try to finish up tonight so that you can swing by and pick it all up. Then you can drop off your key to the apartment and we can move on.."

Whoever was speaking on the other side of the phone had several key choice words before finally hanging up.

"I'm sorry about that Levi. I should probably get around to changing that ringtone. We'll be there in about ten minutes. The road should be changing from asphalt to dirt back roads soon as we enter the heavily forested outskirts of the city."

[/QUOTE]
"Why he he the one getting mad at you when he caused the problem?" Levi asked under his breath as he looked out the window. He saw the house in the distance. It was what he expected to be honest a small used to be white two story home in the middle of nowhere.

"Stop the car." Levi said suddenly while the car was still hidden by trees. "I don't know what still lives in that house, it's better to stay here, for you to stay here." He corrected himself and got out of the car alone. And walked up to the house.

Over the years the wether hadn't been kind to the house so it was falling a part faster then it should have been. The door had long since fallen off its hinges, but this way Levi could look at it better. He ran his fingers along the claw marks he could still smell the sent. He walked in slowly and carefully and few Mouse cats and raccoon ran and hid but other ten that there was no movement.

Blood was everywhere even in the kitchen any normal person would look at this mess and have no idea what happened first but somehow Levi knew he walked each carful steep of the killer following his path, with lead him to the back hallway. One single scratch mark trailed along the wall. Levi knew now that the killer was in human form.

He walked slow and steady down the middle of the hall keeping his finger on the line tracing it as he walked. He finally came to the end of the hall were the master bedroom. Everything was covered in dry blood. Levi made his way up to the bed. Knowing that despite the fathers begging he was killed first. Then his wife. The only thing that was out of place was the golden heart locket. It was draped over the wife's pillow and was clean and shinny. Levi walked over and picked it up carefully. Someone else was in this house besides him. The chemical sent of cleaner was still fresh on the necklace he opened it slowly to the sound of a gun, the trigger being set. the old locket fell open regardless ans the site was scary. it was the mothers weeding picture with Erwin's face tapped over the husbands. Levi turned around slowly at face the giant himself. Erwin. A gun pointed at him as he dropped the locket right between his eyes.

"Its nice to see that the runt dropped in of a visit." Erwin teased

Users who are viewing this thread

Back