• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

Bertholt's smile wavered a little. "Um well I don't really know maybe at 12 noon. Wait a while and we'll see." He said not answering his question directly.

Just as Eren walked up to the human. He'd pasted Levi's test. He walked over and kissed Nico's forehead. "I just wanted to say hey..." Eren said softly. Placing his hand on Nico's back. "How have you been?"

While Nico allowed himself to be reassured somewhat that Cory was alright he had to stop himself from flinching all together when Eren walked up to the raven haired boy and kissed his ex. Clearly surprised from how Eren was acting just days after their rather nasty fallout Di Angelo relaxed his shoulders as his supposed former lover placed his hand on his back.

"So now you care Eren? I've been all but allowing Levi to take me on the rebound as I continue to deal with losing you and raising Peter. I thought you would of found somebody else that you actually wanted to live your new life with by now,"

Nico kept his voice low and attempted to come across as hurt, given the turmoil that Eren had caused him, but it was hard to when the other boy was acting so seemingly kind now.

Eren looked at the human. "I didn't want to talk about that, I just wanted to wish you and Peter a nice Christamas and ask how you were. Thats all. But if you don't want to talk to me that's fine.." Eren said softly removing his hand from the human.

"I'll talk to you latter Nico." The boy said and left melding into the small crowd of people.

Regret immediately washed over Nico as he realized just how cruel his words had come off to Eren, who seemed to be trying to put the entire ordeal behind them. Before Di Angelo's ex had the opportunity to disappear into the crowd of mostly werewolves the raven haired boy reached out and grabbed Eren's hand.

"I'm so, so sorry Eren. I-I don't want things to be like this between us from now on. You've got your new life now and I want you to be happy. The pack, especially Levi, has been taking care of me and Peter so we'll make it through all of this."

Of course Nico couldn't of possibly known what was really going on, especially when he didn't even have the enhanced senses of just about every other single person in the room.

"Also, If you had anything to do with how Battler returned to the living then thank you so much, Eren."

Eren nodded his understanding. "It was nothing. I knew I couldn't really compeat with Levi any how. And besides you seemed much more happier with him anyways. And you know that's all I want, is for you to be happy." Eren said and kissed Nico's forhead again. But something about that seemed off, almost like a direct copy of what Batler had put in his letter. Before there was any time to think about it there was another knock at the door. Barker anwsered only to be greeted by Corry and two women both dressed in white. One with a short black hair cut and green eyes the other was a bit taller and thiner. Her brown hair matched Levi's and his father's. Both brothers looked to the door when anwsered they couldn't believe..."E-Elizabeth..." They said at once, like the air had been sucked from there lungs.

Nico was most certainly confused by Eren's response given the fact he was certain that wasn't how events had played out. Eren had seemed like he couldn't care less about Di Angelo once he got his life back. The dark haired human among werewolves didn't have long to think about this before three new arrivals appeared. Luckily one of them was Cory and while Nico didn't know the two girls the shock on Levi's and Erwin's face rose suspicions without doubt.

Determined to find out Nico made his way towards Cory and looked to his brother for the answer. After all, they showed up together so was it too much of a stretch to believe he would know?

"Cory what happened last night when you left all of a sudden? Also, who are they?" Nico motioned towards the two Elizabeths, if they both really shared that name.

"Well I um I don't remember were but we'll talk latter okay," Cory said and hugged the smaller girl with a short bob haircut and green eyes. "This is Bridget." He said with a smile on his face. The women he'd acused Milasa and Petra of being meny years ago. "I'm Elizabeth." The taller women spoke. She looked and talked just like Levi's mother. "Can we come in?" Briget asked.

"A pleasure to meet both of you," Nico announced after having the courtesy to introduce himself as Cory's brother. There was still the question of just how.. off everything felt this morning from 'old friends' returning as promised alongside the just slightly off-putting conversations with them. Eren being kind and ready to put the past behind him and Nico out of the blue alongside the way Battler acted. Not to mention how the Ackerman brothers reacted when the two latest arrivals made their appearance known.

"I don't see any reason why not..." Di Angelo carefully mused as he looked around the room to see if anybody from the pack would object to his statement.

Cory and Bridget enter and started to talk to people just getting to know everyone while Levi walked up next to Nico but kept his eyes on Elizabeth. After all these years he though his big sister was dead. Not a word was said as Levi didn't stop to analyze or question things like he normaly did he just hugged the girl and held her tight. On top of everything he's been though in the past five years until now. This, was the best. Even better then his parents coming back. He loved Elizabeth. She protected him growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico looked away as Levi and Elizabeth hugged due to feeling like he was almost interrupting something. While they had both introduced themselves the pitch black haired male didn't know exactly who Bridget or Elizabeth was or how they were related to the pack. There also certainly wasn't the slightest tinge of jealously in Di Angelo's heart that the Ackerman brother was showing such affection.

After all, having just broken up with Eren not too long ago Nico still hadn't even decided whether or not Levi truly was the one for him. Or if another relationship truly was possible after such a small amount of time. Even though it couldn't be argued that Peter looked up to Levi like another father.

The tow Ackerman siblings pulled away from each other and Elizabeth's gaze rested on the human. "Who are you?" she asked instantly knowing he wasn't of werewolf blood. "Are you lost?" She asked "why are you here?" she questioned glaring at Nico, a small blade drawn from her waist band. Levi stepped in between the two. "He's a friend." he said plainly. "Elizabeth," Erwin piped up "Let's catch up out on the porch." He offered and the two left

Nico looked wearily at the blade that had been drawn on him, it taking far more priority over the questions that Elizabeth had asked, but the situation was then diffused by Erwin and the knife wielding girl leaving to go out to the porch. Which only resulted in Di Angelo giving Levi a rather questionable look before leaning over to whisper in his ear, "Does she normally pull a knife on every stranger she meets?"

It would seem the day just continued to grow stranger and stranger as Nico was tempted to believe he might actually wake up in Levi's bed any moment from whatever dream this was. Old friends, some of which had been dead, showing up out of the blue accompanied with all of their strange behavior was certainly making Nico at least feel like he could be trapped in some sort of twisted dream.

"No only human ones, sorry.." Levi replied turning to Nico,it was odd but each of there 'old friends' smelled as thought hey'd ran though the woods. like those wolf pup's last night..."Nico somethings not right, I don't know what it is but I want you to take Peter up to the room with you and stay there. I mean it." Levi said softly.

Nico pouted at the suggestion of leaving Levi when he pointed out the similar feeling that something was not right. Maybe the human was merely being childish but perhaps Di Angelo felt that by now both of the Ackerman brothers should of learned that he was more than capable of taking care of himself.

"You know I'm not going to leave you to deal with everything alone," Nico whispered as he picked up a solid black wolf pup. In his hands the werewolf transformed back into Peter, Nico's adopted son, whereas the human placed Peter on his shoulders.

"You know buddy, I think I remember you leaving some coloring books in my bedroom half finished. Seeing as you love to color so much I'm sure everybody down here would just love to see your work once it's finished. You can't show it to them unfinished..." Nico had to come up with a reason to bring Peter upstairs and not alert him to whatever possible trouble was brewing downstairs.

As Nico walked up the stairs he looked at Levi in the eyes one last time, still fully intending to sneak his way back downstairs to help once Peter started working on coloring.

Levi sighed and watched as Nico left it was a bit painful but he'd manage. He needed to take care of this problem first.

Eren walked up behind Levi "This isn't right." The boy said Levi turned around to see Eren's eye's glowing bright green. Before he knew it white smoke almost like snow surrounded him and he vanished. All of there old friends as well, gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back