• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

"Levi?" Nico called out after a couple of minutes of having heard nothing back from the werewolf he loved. It shouldn't have been taking this long to search what Di Angelo would of thought to be an empty, devoid of monsters, room.

As much as the obsidian haired boy might of wished to get up from the bed and go look for Levi he couldn't very well leave Peter all alone in the dark in their bed. Instead Nico had currently taken the flashlight his son had brought into the room and was pointing it up towards the ceiling. Skillfully using his hands Di Angelo was making various shapes and animals appear with shadows to keep Peter amused and try to cheer him up.

"Which animal is this?" Nico asked as he managed to form a wolf like shape across the ceiling.

"A wolf!" Peter said exitedly he loved the animal and his fathers very much.

Erwin and Levi both droped the twins off at Cory's room, the one who never sleeper and knew everything about wolfs took the twins kindly as there father fixed the electricity in the house.

Levi returned to their room and checked under the bed for any more 'monsters'

"What are you doing down there daddy? There are no monsters in here." He smiled laughing a bit Levi stood and smiled climbing back onto the bed.

"Peter you should get some sleep now it's late." Levi said softly and the boy nodded and curled up in the couples bed.

With Peter cuddled up in the middle between Nico and Levi the jet black haired boy decided to give it some time while his curiosity ate away at him. After roughly five or ten minutes, which felt like an eternity, Di Angelo was able to hear the soft snoring of his son signalling that Peter was asleep.

"So Levi, what took you so long when you were searching through Peter's room?" Nico whispered as silently as he could despite the loud, various noises coming from the blizzard outside most likely making it even more difficult to hear him anyways. As a werewolf though Levi's enhanced hearing should of been more than enough given whether or not he was still awake.

While awaiting a reply Nico attempted to make out Levi's figure as best as he could in the pitch black in order to see whether or not the werewold was even awake.

Levi opened his eyes and looked at Nico. Just from were his voice came from.

"Well Peter was right there was something under his bed, it was a wolf pup. But it wasn't one of our own. This one had white fur and green eyes. And it just so happened that Erwin was removing the same pup from Ange's room. And I think they may be twins from another pack.." He said softly not to wake Peter

"Twins from another pack?"

Nico questioned rather surprised. Of course he somewhat remembered having heard that there were other packs out there but given that he had never seen any of them and neither Levi nor any of the others mentioned other packs all that often it was easy to forget.

"Are you not worried about how they managed to sneak in to the bedrooms or what they're doing here?" Di Angelo continued to keep his voice low enough so that Peter wouldn't be woke up.

"Yes." Levi anwsered just as the lights came back on flinched and closed his eyes.

Holding a hand over them then sat up shaking his head and opened his eyes. "I can't see really well.." He said witch concerned him even more. Someone else must have been here and they must have planed this.

"Nico I'll stay with Peter, can you check on your brother he was the ones watching the pups." He said still looking at the floor.

Nico's eyes burned for a couple seconds in surprise when the lights came back on all of a sudden. When the spots finally did retreat from his vision Di Angelo looked outside the window to see the blizzard was still going full blast. He most certainly hadn't expected the power to come back on anytime tonight.

"Sure Levi, I'll check." Nico said as he placed a kiss on his still sleeping son's forehead and then got out of bed. Despite still just being in pajamas the raven haired boy crept out into the hallway and made his way towards Cory's room.

After knocking a few times Nico finally decided to open the already cracked door into his brother's room.

The lights were out In Cory's room and the window was open and howls of wolfs could be heard. What ever light shown though the room from the moon you could see that he room was a mess, papers were everywer and the room was just a reck. And some snow was dusting the floor.

Then a growl could be heard and a green glow of eyes from under the bed...

Nico instantly went to grab for his father's silver blade on his hip but he hadn't been able to carry that around for years. Living in a house filled with nothing but werewolves forced him to stop carrying around silver altogether.

The human was unarmed and there was no way he could outrun the wolf underneath the bed even if he tried.

"My brother was kind enough to let you stay in his room. What did you dare do to him? What do you want?" Di Angelo asked as he attempted to buy himself time and hopefully learn something while he was at it.

"We don't like you.." Two voices said at once.

"Your brother is safe and he'll return soon in time with a few old friends as well," one said but they didn't show there faces.

"Tell your boyfriend the news" The other said then the glow of the eyes where gone and insted of black smoke it was white snow the came from under the bed and they were gone.

Nico shivered from both the cold and the implications of what the two unknown wolves could want as he walked over and closed his brother's window so that snow would stop blowing into the room from the blizzard outside.

Reluctantly Di Angelo ended up playing into both of their plans as he returned back to his bed and detailed to Levi everything that had happened as softly as he could not to wake Peter up. Including what the two wolves had said, done, and even how they had made their escape.

Even despite what they said Nico couldn't help but worry for Cory and question exactly what 'old friends' they were making mention to.

Levi looked at Nico, his sight go better but still lights right after night vision was killer.

"Old friends what do they mean?" Levi asked softly this was weird, really weird. But dispite what happened they'd managed to go to sleep.

In the moring everything was calm and the snow had stoped although it was high to high to play in so eveyone was stuck inside.

Levi woke first carful not to wake anyone and headed downstairs were everyone was enjoying a warm drink. He smiled and got some himself and admits all the talk that was going on there was a knock on the door. That was strange everyone should have been inside. Erwin got up to answer the door and they all breathed a sigh of relief, it was just Jean.

They all welcomed him in with open arms.

Nico found that once again he was probably the last person in the entire pack's house to wake up and even then that was only because an entirely black wolf pup wouldn't stop licking his face until he opened his eyes. Di Angelo had never been a morning person but he still couldn't help feeling pathetic when he never woke up before any of them.

"Al-Alright Peter, I'm awake" the obsidian haired boy groggily replied as the wolf finally backed away. In the time it took for Nico to sit up in the bed he was looking at his human son.

"Jean is downstairs! He just got in. Come down and see him daddy."

"Give me some time to get ready," Nico said as his son ran out the door. About twenty minutes later after showering and doing everything else necessary to get ready he was walking down the stairs towards the living room.

This was strange to him. The wolves from the pack had mentioned old friends would be returning. Plural. Jean certainly counted but had Cory returned?

"What's up everyone?" Nico finally asked as he walked into the living room.

"Nothing just trying to warm up.." Mikasa said smiling softly.

"Waiting for breakfast.." Armin joked knowing Nico was a good cook.

"Diangalo, Hey I didn't know you were here, is it Diangalo still or.." Jean glanced at Levi then back to Nico. "Ackerman?" He finished.

"You know, if you're going to wait on me to fix breakfast then you should really consider waking me up earlier then. By now I know someone who's going to be more than happy to point out that I'll be cooking lunch instead of breakfast at this point." Nico looked over at Levi with a smile draped across his face.

Then the raven haired boy looked over at Jean and couldn't help as both bittersweet and reminiscent memories flooded back into his head. On one hand they had once been extremely close friends and on the other before the werewolf had said goodbye for the last time was when it was clear Jean was hitting on Levi.

"Why does everyone ask that? How do you not know that his name," Nico motioned towards his boyfriend, "is not now Levi Di Angelo?"

Nico teased although he really couldn't keep a straight face while doing so. Everyone, including Jean and Ange now, seemed to think Nico would be better suited with the last name Ackerman.

"Sorry to say that I'm still a Di Angelo."

"Oh that's a shame. I hoped that you two had gotten together." He said frowning a bit.

Then a nother know on the door Levi anwsered it this time and they were surprised to see Batler and Eren standing there something wasn't right.

Every werewolf in the room eyes turned dark and growled.

"Hey guys easy, I'm not trying anything." Batler's confessed and they stoped looking at Eren. "He's clean." He noded and before the redhead could speak again the little red head girl ran and tackled him in a hug.

Nico's face turned pale as the realization of who exactly the two people he was looking at was. All the breath seemed to have been knocked out of his lungs and his heart itself seemed to have stopped beating all together. On one hand there was Battler, the heart-wrenching thoughts coming back to his mind of all the nasty things his former lover had done and then the bittersweet memories flooded back of the single letter that explained everything. Only him and Levi knew of the red head's true intentions and they had decided on never telling anybody else with the exception of Ange.

Then there was the one who just broke Di Angelo's heart not that long ago. Making the scene all the stranger given that Eren had been the one to kill Battler in the end. After having spent so much time married to the other man throughout the roughest stretch of his life, while he died of cancer, and having him come back just to no longer feel any attraction to the man he shared a child with was horrifying to Nico.

Then there was the fact that Levi clearly wanted the raven haired boy back in his life and Nico wasn't stopping the werewolf from stealing him on the rebound at all.

"H-How..?" Nico questioned Battler before looking over at Eren, "...Why?"

Eren, or well this Eren didn't speak to the raven haired boy. In fact he looked at the floor and walked inside. Then said hello to his son kissing his forhead before playing with him a little.

Battler managed to pry Ange off of him long enough so he could get a good look at who'd let him inside. He only seamed a bit surprised at that fact. Before speaking again.

"You've been taking care of my sister...thank you...I really should thank you..." He said softly.

Nico watched rather cautiously as Eren decided to make up some lost time with Peter. As much as he hated the idea of it, Di Angelo couldn't deny the fact that Eren had been Peter's other father as well and deserved time with him. Even if he had broken Nico's heart.

"You don't have to thank any of us Battler. If anything I owe you so much more," Nico croaked as just like Ange he couldn't help himself as he entrapped the red head in yet another hug. Just being able to take in the scent of the man that Di Angelo had spent so long with, and which had given his life so that his lover wouldn't be harmed, was so well needed.

Some part of Nico realized how this might look to the rest of the pack, and Levi in specific, but surely they could understand that it's not everyday somebody came back from the dead. Even if it might of seemed like it.

Armin sat next to Jean talking to his friend and he couldn't help but look at him a little funny after talking to him for a while. He excused himself and went Into the kitchen were Erwin was to talk in private.

Peter also noticed this, but wasn't as mature as Armin.

"You smell funny," he said

"What do you mean?" Eren asked laughing a bit.

"You smell like woods, instead of band-Aids." Peter said.

"It's nothing buddy.." Eren said and dropped the subject.

Batler pulled away from the hug first. "I wanna know how have you been?" He asked.

In the kitchen Armin talked to Erwin of how Jean smelled different than he had. And it wasn't easy to just change your sent. Just as Levi walked in.

Nico sadly didn't have the same luxury of an enhanced sense of smell like every werewolf in the room or for the entire pack house for that matter. Even if Battler did smell rather distinctively like the woods outside the fact that the red head had seemingly risen from the dead was engulfing all of the raven haired boy's current thoughts.

"So much has happened since you... left me Battler. I heard your last screams, s-so how?" Di Angelo questioned once again how exactly his red headed deceased lover had returned from the grave.

When Battler pulled away from the hug Nico was rather disappointed but he didn't say anything. Nor did he notice when Armin, Erwin, and Levi left to the kitchen.

Batler laughed half hreatedly looking down at the floor.

"Don't worry about alright, how have you and Levi been? Did you get my letter?"

Meanwhile in the kitchen the werewolfs were talking it over how last nights vist and today didn't add up quiet right.

"Let's just do a quick test, if they really are who they say they are then they'll know Italian." Erwin said and Levi nodded heading out of the kitchen first to test it on Eren.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Me and Levi have had our share of problems in the past. Just recently we started seeing each other again after years of me being with Eren until he broke up with me..."

Nico didn't really feel like going into anymore detail about his recent love life. However the moment Battler mentioned the letter all of even the slightest worry the raven haired boy had drifted away. There's no way anybody other than the real Battler could of known that. Even the fact that Cory had yet to return was currently slipping Di Angelo's mind.

"Yes Battler, I still have your letter. I've kept it all this time," Nico's voice came off more affectionately than he meant.

"Really...did you give Ange the money like I asked..?" He asked looking past Nico at his little sister on the couch who was talking to Mikasa.

Levi pulled Eren away for a moment just to ask him a few questions only he would know in Italian. He anwsered all of them correctly. Maybe the werewolfs were to quick to judge.

Armin sat next to the red-headed girl and wrapped his arm around her kissing her cheek as she smiled. "Never mind, I dought she'll need it much.." Batler said smiling softly turning his atention back to Nico.

"Is there something you'd like to ask me?" He asked

As much as Nico wanted to ask any one of a hundred questions, namely being whether or not Battler intended to return to his life, there was one little detail that finally clicked inside the boy's head. Last night the wolves from the other pack had mentioned old friends returning, which were undoubtedly Eren and Battler, but they had also promised Cory would return. So far Di Angelo's brother was still missing.

"So do you remember when I once mentioned I had a brother Battler? As strange as it's going to sound you haven't seen him by any chance, have you? His name is Cory and it turns out he's a werewolf now too."

It was a shot in the dark but Nico decided it was worthwhile. It was still too soon for Di Angelo to truly become worried about his brother's disappearance. Cory had always been more than capable of taking care of himself despite being the younger brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back