• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Levi.. this probably isn't the right way.." Nico struggled to hold the werewolf back with his injuries. Even as he grunted out the words he wasn't sure if he believed them. He had once loved Battler but he couldn't overlook the fact he may no longer be able to stop him from what he was trying to do.
Battler stumbled to the floor and scrambled back in fear, but there was also clearly fascination in his eyes. His voice was shaky but he still managed to speak.

"It's too late little wolf. Even if I'm not there to present it, my online presentation with everything I know is uploaded and prepared to be delivered tomorrow. Just imagine how rich this discovery is going to make me and my company? Think of all the medications we could possibly create by studying and experimenting on your kind."

Nico shouted out, unable to believe all he was hearing.

"Battler why are you doing this?! Delete the presentation before Levi makes Ange lose her last blood relative! Then all she will have left in the world will be me and Levi."

[/QUOTE]
"Money?! That's all you care about! Your willing to kill thousands apon millions of people, just to make a quick buck?!"

Levi growled and twisted out of Nico's grip he ran towards Battler. And with great speed and strength picked the man up and slammed him agents the wall. In his haist Battler grabbed a small silver blade and slashed at Levi's arm the one pining him to the wall but the cut healed in seconds. Thanks to Erwin's immorality posion, Levi was unstoppable.

"Send that presentation, and I will stop at nothing to hunt you down and rip out your heart. I want to watch you die Battler, I want to see the life escape your eyes myself, and I want to be the one to do so." Levi growled darkly his grip tightening on Battler's throat.

Nico stood back and watched disgusted. He wasn't appalled by what Levi did to Battler, but rather the person that Battler had become. He had become obsessed with wealth to the point that he was willing to doom Levi's entire species to dissection and other inhumane treatments and experiments just to make money.

Battler was finding it hard to breath and speak but he still tried his best.

"Too.. late.. means.. too.. late.. you.. dumb.. animal."

Nico ran over to Battler and looked him in the eyes before Levi could do whatever he was going to do. He wanted one last chance to help the man he had once loved.

"You can still delete the presentation. Battler, I'm begging you. If you ever loved me.. don't do this."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico stood back and watched disgusted. He wasn't appalled by what Levi did to Battler, but rather the person that Battler had become. He had become obsessed with wealth to the point that he was willing to doom Levi's entire species to dissection and other inhumane treatments and experiments just to make money.
Battler was finding it hard to breath and speak but he still tried his best.

"Too.. late.. means.. too.. late.. you.. dumb.. animal."

Nico ran over to Battler and looked him in the eyes before Levi could do whatever he was going to do. He wanted one last chance to help the man he had once loved.

"You can still delete the presentation. Battler, I'm begging you. If you ever loved me.. don't do this."

[/QUOTE]
"I suggest you do it before I snap your neck in two." Levi glared applying a bit more pressure to Battler's neck. He hopped deep down that what ever Nico was trying to do worked.

After a few more minutes of struggling Battler finally gave in and tapped out.

"Fine, you're not worth dying over you filthy mutt." Battler spit out as he regained his breath after being let go. After a few more minutes he went over to his laptop and began to delete all of his presentation that had been sent. Nico closely watched over him through the entire process to make sure he didn't try to pull something.

When he was done Nico slowly walked over to Levi and whispered in his ear.

"What do we do now? How can we trust he won't try something else?"

If this red-headed demon that had taken the skin of his former lover continued on there was no telling what his next actions would be. Could Nico and Levi truly trust that anything they did would have an effect on him?

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]After a few more minutes of struggling Battler finally gave in and tapped out.
"Fine, you're not worth dying over you filthy mutt." Battler spit out as he regained his breath after being let go. After a few more minutes he went over to his laptop and began to delete all of his presentation that had been sent. Nico closely watched over him through the entire process to make sure he didn't try to pull something.

When he was done Nico slowly walked over to Levi and whispered in his ear.

"What do we do now? How can we trust he won't try something else?"

If this red-headed demon that had taken the skin of his former lover continued on there was no telling what his next actions would be. Could Nico and Levi truly trust that anything they did would have an effect on him?

[/QUOTE]
Levi didn't answer Nico's question he just turned to face Battler. After he'd deleted everything he picked up the laptop and threw it agents the wall smashing it to pieces.

"If I hear one word about what happened here tonight or anything to do with this project, I'll kill you. I'll rip your heart out and eat it hole. And if I ever see your face again I'll hunt you down and tare your tiny little body to pieces and feed it to my pack." Levi said

And grabbed Battler by the collar and with each word lifted him higher into the air then threw him to the ground as hard as he could.

"Got it." Levi demanded instead of asked

A small, nearly inaudible "Yes" came from Battler who was currently on the floor in a pool of his own blood. His clearly expensive tux was also ruined, but that was rather low on his list of concerns. Nico looked down at him but he had no pity for the man. This wasn't the man he had fallen in love with.

"I think he gets the point. Let's go home Levi..."

Di Angelo said as he began to head towards the exit. What else could they really do to him, besides killing, that would deter him?

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]A small, nearly inaudible "Yes" came from Battler who was currently on the floor in a pool of his own blood. His clearly expensive tux was also ruined, but that was rather low on his list of concerns. Nico looked down at him but he had no pity for the man. This wasn't the man he had fallen in love with.
"I think he gets the point. Let's go home Levi..."

Di Angelo said as he began to head towards the exit. What else could they really do to him, besides killing, that would deter him?

[/QUOTE]
Levi didn't move he stayed staring at the man on the floor, in a daze. A daze filled with hate and anger. He felt like no mater what he said or did to the man that he'd find a way to get footage, to capture his friends and family, and become rich. Levi bent down and forced the man to look at him.

"How dose it feel Battler? How dose it feel to be at the bottom? Alone, with no one else in the world to turn to, to be left alone with nothing but time and useless imagination. How. Dose. It. Feel. Battler?" Levi asked and with each word he punched him in the chest.

"Because of people like you, I have no life! I'm forced to hide because of you! I have nor rights, no place in this world and I'm looked at like I'm a freak! Because of you!" Levi screamed tears red hot tears streaming down his cheeks from anger.

"Tell me how it feels!!" He demanded.

The Red headed male didn't say anything else or scream out in any more pain as Levi continued his assault of punch after punch. Battler had passed out from the pain and Levi hadn't even noticed. It was Nico who watched Levi lash out at the kid who finally stepped in to try and restrain him.

"It's done."

Was all that Di Angelo had to say. And then he embraced Levi with a hug to try a soothe the savage beast.

"You'll always have a life and home in this world with me and Ange..."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]The Red headed male didn't say anything else or scream out in any more pain as Levi continued his assault of punch after punch. Battler had passed out from the pain and Levi hadn't even noticed. It was Nico who watched Levi lash out at the kid who finally stepped in to try and restrain him.
"It's done."

Was all that Di Angelo had to say. And then he embraced Levi with a hug to try a soothe the savage beast.

"You'll always have a life and home in this world with me and Ange..."

[/QUOTE]
Levi shook uncontrollably as more tears spilled from his eyes he felt weak, and vulnerable. How he let someone so stupid get to him and on that level too. "I'm sorry..." Levi said his voice barley a whisper.

As Levi began to shake Nico tightened his hug around the werewolf he loved. Di Angelo hated to see Levi in this state, so he buried his face into the other man's shoulder. This may of been all the comfort Nico could provide, but he did his best to help with the pain.

"As far as I'm concerned, you don't have anything to be sorry about."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]As Levi began to shake Nico tightened his hug around the werewolf he loved. Di Angelo hated to see Levi in this state, so he buried his face into the other man's shoulder. This may of been all the comfort Nico could provide, but he did his best to help with the pain.
"As far as I'm concerned, you don't have anything to be sorry about."

[/QUOTE]
Levi nodded staying quite and hugged Nico back, but all he could think about was his brother being kidnaped and tested on.

"And you can not tell anyone about your existence, if you ran into a human. Kill it. It only brings trouble. "

"Yes sir."

"Yes dad- I mean sir."

Nico didn't say anything else, for he didn't need to. Levi just needed time to calm down from what had happened and Di Angelo intended to give him as much as he needed. He waited for Levi to finally end the silence or back before doing anything.

This had been one of the few times so far that Nico was forced to watch as Levi lost his normally cold attitude and showed such vivid emotion. Nico didn't exactly know what to to think of this for the better or worse.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico didn't say anything else, for he didn't need to. Levi just needed time to calm down from what had happened and Di Angelo intended to give him as much as he needed. He waited for Levi to finally end the silence or back before doing anything.
This had been one of the few times so far that Nico was forced to watch as Levi lost his normally cold attitude and showed such vivid emotion. Nico didn't exactly know what to to think of this for the better or worse.

[/QUOTE]
Levi whipped away his tears and backed away. "We should go. When he wakes up he might call the police." Levi said looking back at Battler. Then back to Nico before heading out the door.

"With no proof, it might be hard for him to explain how he was mauled in his suite at the top floor of the hotel by a 'werewolf'."

Nico followed Levi out the door and back down the elevator, making sure to close the door and put the no house-keeping sign on the door handle so nobody would try to enter and see the mess that had taken place. After hitting the button to go back to the ground floor, they would have to wait.

"Would you like to talk about what happened back there when you snapped? If you don't want to, that's fine."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"With no proof, it might be hard for him to explain how he was mauled in his suite at the top floor of the hotel by a 'werewolf'."
Nico followed Levi out the door and back down the elevator, making sure to close the door and put the no house-keeping sign on the door handle so nobody would try to enter and see the mess that had taken place. After hitting the button to go back to the ground floor, they would have to wait.

"Would you like to talk about what happened back there when you snapped? If you don't want to, that's fine."

[/QUOTE]
Levi shook his head.

"I didn't snap I just told him the truth, he needed to hear it anyway." Levi said calmly acting as though nothing ever happened.

He stepped into the empty elevator waiting for Nico to follow. But he didn't he just stood there looking at Levi.

"What's wrong?" Levi asked looking back at Nico.

"Nothing, it's time to go back home and put this long day to rest."

Nico said as he entered the empty elevator and yawned. It was clear that he was tired after all the events that had taken place today both good and bad. Although despite it all he still had Levi by his side so it wasn't all bad.

Di Angelo longed for the moment when he'd be able to lay his head on his pillow and sleep; with any luck he might even be able to talk Levi into sharing his bed instead of the couch. Still, he had to take it one step at a time.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Nothing, it's time to go back home and put this long day to rest."
Nico said as he entered the empty elevator and yawned. It was clear that he was tired after all the events that had taken place today both good and bad. Although despite it all he still had Levi by his side so it wasn't all bad.

Di Angelo longed for the moment when he'd be able to lay his head on his pillow and sleep; with any luck he might even be able to talk Levi into sharing his bed instead of the couch. Still, he had to take it one step at a time.

[/QUOTE]
Levi sighed and pressed the button to close the elevator doors.

"I understand I'd like to be home as well.." Levi mumbled and stepped out into the main lobby.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking back at Nico.

"I'm covered in injuries head to tow, my ex boyfriend just got knocked out cold and nearly killed by the werewolf that I love, and we're both facing the distinct possibility that Battler might one day seek out some sort of twisted revenge for all of this."

Nico took in a deep breath after saying all of that without any pauses or breaks.

"But given the circumstances, I'm as okay as I can be in this situation as long as you're by my side."

Di Angelo returned Levi's glare as he walked out of the main lobby and towards their vehicle that had been parked by the attendant, who Nico had gotten his keys back from.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'm covered in injuries head to tow, my ex boyfriend just got knocked out cold and nearly killed by the werewolf that I love, and we're both facing the distinct possibility that Battler might one day seek out some sort of twisted revenge for all of this."
Nico took in a deep breath after saying all of that without any pauses or breaks.

"But given the circumstances, I'm as okay as I can be in this situation as long as you're by my side."

Di Angelo returned Levi's glare as he walked out of the main lobby and towards their vehicle that had been parked by the attendant, who Nico had gotten his keys back from.

[/QUOTE]
Levi got in the passenger side and watched Nico as he climbed in everything about him seamed tense like he'd burst any second.

"Talk to me." Levi said softly wanting Nico to relax before they headed down the road.

At Levi's request Nico stopped himself from starting the vehicle. It was now or never to get off all of his bottled up problems and concerns that he otherwise would of kept to himself.

"Today has been a roller coaster ride filled with it's ups and downs and everything in between. And if I'm right tomorrow will be the exact same roller coaster ride. Just as the day after that will be and so to will the day after that. If I'm going to continue loving you then this is what my life will become.

Every fiber in my body is telling me that it doesn't care as long as I'm next to you. That as long as I can see and touch you then everything will work itself out and be alright. But the logical part of my brain can't stop reminding me of all the troubles we're going to have to face and overcome together on a daily basis to make this work.

I love you. And I don't ever want to let even my logical thoughts come between us. I'm perfectly fine with this being what my life becomes as long as you're apart of it."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]At Levi's request Nico stopped himself from starting the vehicle. It was now or never to get off all of his bottled up problems and concerns that he otherwise would of kept to himself.
"Today has been a roller coaster ride filled with it's ups and downs and everything in between. And if I'm right tomorrow will be the exact same roller coaster ride. Just as the day after that will be and so to will the day after that. If I'm going to continue loving you then this is what my life will become.

Every fiber in my body is telling me that it doesn't care as long as I'm next to you. That as long as I can see and touch you then everything will work itself out and be alright. But the logical part of my brain can't stop reminding me of all the troubles we're going to have to face and overcome together on a daily basis to make this work.

I love you. And I don't ever want to let even my logical thoughts come between us. I'm perfectly fine with this being what my life becomes as long as you're apart of it."

[/QUOTE]
Levi paused for a moment before turning Nico's face to meet his then leaning in close and kissing him. He didn't need to say anything in that moment because this was enough.

Nico allowed Levi to do with him as he liked. He also returned the embrace with a kiss of his own, while dragging it out for as long as he possibly could. Di Angelo wanted this moment to last forever. This was a better answer to all of Nico's pent up emotions than any words Levi could have thought of.

Levi's lips touching Nico's sent pleasure signals running all throughout Di Angelo's body that made this entire day worth it without question. It was finally many minutes later that Nico finally said another word.

"Thank you.. I needed that. Now are you ready to go home?"

Nico asked he he put the key into the ignition and waited to turn it given Levi's command.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico allowed Levi to do with him as he liked. He also returned the embrace with a kiss of his own, while dragging it out for as long as he possibly could. Di Angelo wanted this moment to last forever. This was a better answer to all of Nico's pent up emotions than any words Levi could have thought of.
Levi's lips touching Nico's sent pleasure signals running all throughout Di Angelo's body that made this entire day worth it without question. It was finally many minutes later that Nico finally said another word.

"Thank you.. I needed that. Now are you ready to go home?"

Nico asked he he put the key into the ignition and waited to turn it given Levi's command.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah...I'm sure the little runt has gotten out of bed again" Levi smiled a bit he liked the new nickname he'd given the little girl. In that moment he reminded himself of his brother, but not in a bad way.

"Hey Runt can you pass me that?"

"Sure."

"Hey Erwin why do you call me Runt?"

"Because, your small."

"Well when I get bigger will you still call me that?"

"No. But you'll always be small to me."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why do you keep asking questions?"

"I don't know."

"Alright, Runt."

"I'd bet you're right..."

Nico said as he started the jeep and began the short trip back home. It certainly didn't take long for them to return to the apartment, and by the time they got inside lo and behold there was a little red headed girl eagerly waiting on them. This time however Di Angelo ended up hugging her while he had a big smile on his face.

"Oniisan, you're not sad anymore!"

"Me and Levi fixed our problems we were having. So yes, I'm endlessly happy again. Go ahead and hug Levi goodnight, again, so that we can put you back to bed."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"I'd bet you're right..."
Nico said as he started the jeep and began the short trip back home. It certainly didn't take long for them to return to the apartment, and by the time they got inside lo and behold there was a little red headed girl eagerly waiting on them. This time however Di Angelo ended up hugging her while he had a big smile on his face.

"Oniisan, you're not sad anymore!"

"Me and Levi fixed our problems we were having. So yes, I'm endlessly happy again. Go ahead and hug Levi goodnight, again, so that we can put you back to bed."

[/QUOTE]
The little red headed girl did just that she hugged Levi and ran back to her bed so Levi could tell her a story and tuck her in.

He went back to her bed room and told her another story from his childhood and tucked her in and told her goodnight closing the door behind him then walking out the the living room to find Nico on his laptop.

"What dose the news say?" He asked hopeful the jackass Battler hadn't done anything sneaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back