• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bite Me (MxM)

"Whatever happened to the hypocritical oath? Rule one, do no harm.."

Nico muttered as a joke when he watched what Eren had done. He was sure the guard wasn't dead, but it still wasn't going to be pleasant for the guy when he woke up. Still, they were now in a room filled with cages and animals of all different types.

Di Angelo slowly began walking through the rows of cages as he tried to look for Levi. He would call out his name but he didn't want to make that much noise.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Whatever happened to the hypocritical oath? Rule one, do no harm.."
Nico muttered as a joke when he watched what Eren had done. He was sure the guard wasn't dead, but it still wasn't going to be pleasant for the guy when he woke up. Still, they were now in a room filled with cages and animals of all different types.

Di Angelo slowly began walking through the rows of cages as he tried to look for Levi. He would call out his name but he didn't want to make that much noise.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not in the ER am I?" Eren teased back smiling a bit then looked around at all the cages.

"Now if I were Levi, hiding from Erwin...were would I be?" He asked under his breath.

He looked at the cages in the middle row. The sixth one on the righ. There he was tucked away in the counter of the cage staying perfectly still. "

"Hey Nico I think I found him." He said turning to the other but only ened up looking down the barle of Battler's gun. Eren's hand slowly crept towards his pocket, just in case.

Nico was over on the other side of the room looking from cage to cage when Eren finally called out that he had found Levi. Ecstatic that their search for them had already come to an end so quickly he dashed around the corner just to see Battler pointing the barrel of a gun at the other boy.

Battler had his back to Nico, who knew that Eren needed the time to drink the poison so that he could silence Battler.

"Come now my red headed ex-lover, it's not nice to point such a dangerous weapon at my friends. Besides, do you really need the handgun? Here I was thinking you could just kill with your looks. You managed to sweep me off my feet for three years, after all."

The flirting came natural to Di Angelo as he attempted to walk closer to Battler and draw his attention. He no longer loved him but he could certainly fake it long enough for Eren to do something.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico was over on the other side of the room looking from cage to cage when Eren finally called out that he had found Levi. Ecstatic that their search for them had already come to an end so quickly he dashed around the corner just to see Battler pointing the barrel of a gun at the other boy.
Battler had his back to Nico, who knew that Eren needed the time to drink the poison so that he could silence Battler.

"Come now my red headed ex-lover, it's not nice to point such a dangerous weapon at my friends. Besides, do you really need the handgun? Here I was thinking you could just kill with your looks. You managed to sweep me off my feet for three years, after all."

The flirting came natural to Di Angelo as he attempted to walk closer to Battler and draw his attention. He no longer loved him but he could certainly fake it long enough for Eren to do something.

[/QUOTE]
Battler looked back at Nico for a moment. "Oh good your here too. Now I get to kill both of you." He said with a twisted smile on his lips.

Eren took that quick moment and drank half of the bottle before Battler turned back around and knocked it out of his hands.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Battler demanded.

"You'll see.." Eren growled his eyes turning grey. He easly twisted the gun out of Battler's hand and threw it across the room before slamming him into the other wall of cages some growls and barks were heard as the wolfs sratched at the cages. Cutting Battler as well. Eren held the red headed man up to the cages by his throat his grip tight. His eyes unblinking. He kept the man at the edge of the cages this way until Nico walked up. And he wated for his next order.

"We need the keys to Levi's cage, and seeing as I know how you like such a hands on approach.."

Nico walked up and began searching all of the pockets and sleeves of Battler's tux. Before long he pulled out a chain of keys that held the animal control logo on it.

"Bingo.."

Di Angelo then went back over to the cage that was holding Levi and unlocked it. It was then that he looked back over to Eren as a wolf still holding Battler. Nico only gave one order that he meant with every being in his body.

"Make him suffer... suffer for trying to screw with my and Levi's relationship. For trying to ruin the lives of every single werewolf in this town. Suffer for.. breaking my heart"

Nico looked back at Levi. There was no telling if the tranquilizer was still in effect and they would have help him out of the facility. Still, he would do anything it took to rescue his new werewolf lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"We need the keys to Levi's cage, and seeing as I know how you like such a hands on approach.."
Nico walked up and began searching all of the pockets and sleeves of Battler's tux. Before long he pulled out a chain of keys that held the animal control logo on it.

"Bingo.."

Di Angelo then went back over to the cage that was holding Levi and unlocked it. It was then that he looked back over to Eren as a wolf still holding Battler. Nico only gave you order, that he meant with every being in his body.

"Make him suffer... suffer for trying to screw with my and Levi's relationship. For trying to ruin the lives of every single werewolf in this town. Suffer for.. breaking my heart"

Nico looked back at Levi. There was no telling if the tranquilizer was still in effect and they would have help him out of the facility. Still, he would do anything it took to rescue his new werewolf lover.

[/QUOTE]
Eren's eyes turned Ice blue like Erwin's before he attacked. Nico had left the room and the door closed behind him and only muffled screams could be heard for a while then everything went silent. Eren walked out of the room quietly blood dripping from his mouth and staining his shirt. He closed the door behind him. His eyes there normal Caribbean blue.

"It's done." Eren said softly.

Nothing about him had changed he wasn't scared or shaking or even pail. He'd just killed a man, probably committed bits of canabolisum and didn't look a bit different. Why though?

"Here's to hoping we don't have to fight the rest of my ex's. I don't think we could stop a whole army of them if they all worked together.."

Nico tried to joke but his heart wasn't in it right now. He was sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees leaning up against the still passed out Levi. Battler's last screams would haunt him for many nights to come as Di Angelo thought back on the man he use to be. Was there any other way they could of done it? If they had done something differently then could they have redeemed the man who went down such a dark path?

Finally the young man began to stand up as he put both of his hands on Eren's shoulders.

"Thank you.. thank you.. I'f I would of tried.. I don't think I would of been able to do it.."

Di Angelo was clearly holding back tears at this point as he hugged his friend.

"Thank you for being such a great, dependable friend Eren. Without your help.. I don't know what I'd do.."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Here's to hoping we don't have to fight the rest of my ex's. I don't think we could stop a whole army of them if they all worked together.."
Nico tried to joke but his heart wasn't in it right now. He was sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees leaning up against the still passed out Levi. Battler's last screams would haunt him for many nights to come as Di Angelo thought back on the man he use to be. Was there any other way they could of done it? If they had done something differently then could they have redeemed the man who went down such a dark path?

Finally the young man began to stand up as he put both of his hands on Eren's shoulders.

"Thank you.. thank you.. I'f I would of tried.. I don't think I would of been able to do it.."

Di Angelo was clearly holding back tears at this point as he hugged his friend.

"Thank you for being such a great, dependable friend Eren. Without your help.. I don't know what I'd do.."

[/QUOTE]
"It's alright.." Eren replied realizing he couldn't say 'oh no big deal' because it was. It was a huge deal. He'd just killed someone. This wasn't a medical accident. He. Killed. Someone. With. His. Bear. Hands.

"C-Can we go? I-I need to see Jean....also can you drive?" Eren asked heading Nico the keys.

"Yeah, I'll drive. I'll drop you off back at your home very first stop. I'm sure you and Jean could use some time together... I'll handle everything else from here."

Nico took the keys and began to carry Levi to the car. The boy had proven time and time again that he was stronger than he looked, which was something that Di Angelo had pride in. Before long they were driving down the rode and headed back towards Eren's house.

Di Angelo wasn't going to mention Ange, for now wasn't the time. Eren needed somebody who could comfort him as soon as possible. Chances were high anyways that Erwin already knew about Nico's connection to the little red headed girl, for she had probably answered his questions. So after he dropped off Eren he would take the passed out Levi home and then go to get Ange.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"Yeah, I'll drive. I'll drop you off back at your home very first stop. I'm sure you and Jean could use some time together... I'll handle everything else from here."
Nico took the keys and began to carry Levi to the car. The boy had proven time and time again that he was stronger than he looked, which was something that Di Angelo had pride in. Before long they were driving down the rode and headed back towards Eren's house.

Di Angelo wasn't going to mention Ange, for now wasn't the time. Eren needed somebody who could comfort him as soon as possible. Chances were high anyways that Erwin already knew about Nico's connection to the little red headed girl, for she had probably answered his questions. So after he dropped off Eren he would take the passed out Levi home and then go to get Ange.

[/QUOTE]
Eren sat up in the passenger seat. "Wait. He's not at my apartment. He's at the safe house. It's not to far from that house we were at a few nights ago, maybe a few farms over. It's an old Victorian house. Cream colored with blue shutters. Erwin is there too. Along with that little girl, you were with earlyer this moring." Eren said remembering everything about the house and what it looked like.

They soon turned around and drove all the way back there. Soon Eren's car pulled into the dirt driveway and from inside the house Jean came walking across the pourch and down the front steps. Eren crawled out if the passanger side of his car and ran to hug Jean. Now he was shaking, becase he was happy. He smiled and hugged Jean tight. Jean was the first to pull away and looked at Eren whipping the blood from around his lips. "What's this?" Jean asked. "I...I used the poison...I'm sorry." Eren apologized. "I just wanted to make sure you were safe and I just..." Eren craked and began to cry Jean didn't say a word as he pulled Eren close once more then lead him into the house to get cleaned up. Just as they dissapeared down the hall Erwin and Ange came running down it. Ange on Ewrins shoulders as he made silly plane sounds. But stopped at the pourch when he saw the car. He pulled Ange down from his shoulders. "Sorry bear, but it looks like the fun is over." He said pretending to pout. "No I don't wanna leave." She pouted. "Hey it's okay, you can come over next time. Besides I have a gift for you." Erwin said smiling. "You do?" She asked surprised. "Yeah I do." He said and pulled something out of his jeans pocket and keeled down so he could look her in the eyes. "It's a locket, that you can put pictures in. And I got it just for you." Erwin said holding up the golden heart necklace he'd given to Nico's mom years ago, but the pictures inside were long gone. The little girl smiled. "Here I'll put it on for you." Erwin said and put the pendent on the little girl making sure it fit. Then at last hugged her good bye. And the little girl ran to the car. He stood there with a small smile on his face as he watched her run. And at long last Levi awoke he looked at the house his eyes still a bit blurry then climbed out of the car. Just to be hugged by Ange. Levi looked at the house then to Ewrin. "Mom and Dads place Huh?" He asked and his older brother noded.

Nico was considering not getting out of the car, but given the fact that Erwin had already seen him it was too late. So he got out of the drivers side door and watched as everything went down. Di Angelo was happy for Eren and Jean, glad that Erwin and Ange had managed to get along, and thrilled that Levi had finally woken up. He looked at Erwin for the first time seeing him in a different light...

"Thank you for looking over her, Erwin.."

Di Angelo said as he watched the little red headed girl hug Levi.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico was considering not getting out of the car, but given the fact that Erwin had already seen him it was too late. So he got out of the drivers side door and watched as everything went down. Di Angelo was happy for Eren and Jean, glad that Erwin and Ange had managed to get along, and thrilled that Levi had finally woken up. He looked at Erwin for the first time seeing him in a different light...
"Thank you for looking over her, Erwin.."

Di Angelo said as he watched the little red headed girl hug Levi.

[/QUOTE]
"It was nothing, we had a lot of fun. Next time you need a sitter call me I'll be here." Erwin anwsered betting that they'd call in the near by future and that gave Nico and Levi some extra help if neded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico finally took his time to walk over to Ange and give her a big hug once she had finished hugging Levi. He was just glad that their family of three was safe again.. for the moment that was. Knowing how things tended to go it wouldn't be long before another problem arose.

"Did you have fun?"

The little red headed girl eagerly shook her head yes.

"Oniisan, I don't ever want to see Battler again... He hurt big brother Levi and kicked me.."

"Don't worry Ange, we won't be seeing him again... Battler went on a trip. One day when you're older I'll tell you where he went... Until then you'll always have me and Levi.."

It pained Di Angelo to come to realization with the fact that they had killed his ex-lover, but he did what he could to comfort his little sister. He then looked back over at Levi.

"I didn't get the chance to say it before, but good morning handsome. If you're ready to go back home, I've got a surprise for you."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico finally took his time to walk over to Ange and give her a big hug once she had finished hugging Levi. He was just glad that their family of three was safe again.. for the moment that was. Knowing how things tended to go it wouldn't be long before another problem arose.
"Did you have fun?"

The little red headed girl eagerly shook her head yes.

"Oniisan, I don't ever want to see Battler again... He hurt big brother Levi and kicked me.."

"Don't worry Ange, we won't be seeing him again... Battler went on a trip. One day when you're older I'll tell you where he went... Until then you'll always have me and Levi.."

It pained Di Angelo to come to realization with the fact that they had killed his ex-lover, but he did what he could to comfort his little sister. He then looked back over at Levi.

"I didn't get the chance to say it before, but good morning handsome. If you're ready to go back home, I've got a surprise for you."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...um.." Levi hesitated a bit looking back at his parents house, Erwin still standing in the doorway. He haven't planed on going home just yet, he kinda wanted to show Nico around the house. Tell him and Ange stories and such, and have them meet the rest of the pack.

"I..." He began again

"This is our home, well I mean it is now.."

"Come on Levi, sweetie I know you don't like the move. But really it's for the best."

"Yeah runt. More room to run, when I start chasing you.."

"Erwin."

"It was a joke Ma.."

"Look Levi, you may see this house as something horribly bad. But it's not. It's staffer for us, me. Your old man, your mother and you brother. Inculeding you."

"Yeah um...if-if you want to..." Levi said looking back at Nico finally.

"You look and sound disappointed. We don't have to go back home now, for the present will still be waiting for you when you get home. I was just telling you about it for when you were ready to go home."

Nico lifted the little red headed girl up and put her on his shoulders and began walking towards the house. Di Angelo stopped as he approached Erwin who was still standing in the doorway. It boggled the young man's mind that this was the werewolf he had been fighting to the death with just last night. The werewolf that could of killed him if Levi didn't intervene to stop the fight.

"May I come in? Also Levi, why don't you properly introduce me to everyone?"

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"You look and sound disappointed. We don't have to go back home now, for the present will still be waiting for you when you get home. I was just telling you about it for when you were ready to go home."
Nico lifted the little red headed girl up and put her on his shoulders and began walking towards the house. Di Angelo stopped as he approached Erwin who was still standing in the doorway. It boggled the young man's mind that this was the werewolf he had been fighting to the death with just last night. The werewolf that could of killed him if Levi didn't intervene to stop the fight.

"May I come in? Also Levi, why don't you properly introduce me to everyone?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I never said no did I?" He asked

"Erwin." Levi said walking up to the pouch

"It's just a joke.." He sighed and moved out of the way.

The house was filled with about 20 or maybe less people, of both genders and all races and sizes. A girl abot the hight of 5'6 or so with sort black hair, tan skin and milk chocolate brown eyes walked up to Erwin and linked arms with him. "They need your help in the kitchen." She said softly the older man smiled at the girl then looked back to Nico. "Diangalo, this is Mikasa. Mikasa Diangalo." He said introducing the two. "It's nice to meet you." She said smiling and offered her hand to the human.

"What an honor it is to meet you as well."

Nico said as he took her hand and slowly brought it to his lips. He placed one small kiss on it before releasing her hand back to her. Di Angelo wasn't trying to flirt with her, the boy didn't care to get mauled by Erwin tonight, he was just trying to be kind and inviting. Besides, Nico presumed that all the werewolves here knew about his and Levi's relationship. At nothing else they could probably easily smell the other on each boy.

"When I'm not too busy falling in love with a certain wolf, I'm actually the sous-cook at one of the most prestigious restaurants in town. If you need help in the kitchen, I would be thrilled to offer my assistance."

Ange was not paying nearly enough attention to Nico to have heard his remark in regards to wolves and even if she had she probably wouldn't of connected the dots.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"What an honor it is to meet you as well."
Nico said as he took her hand and slowly brought it to his lips. He placed one small kiss on it before releasing her hand back to her. Di Angelo wasn't trying to flirt with her, the boy didn't care to get mauled by Erwin tonight, he was just trying to be kind and inviting. Besides, Nico presumed that all the werewolves here knew about his and Levi's relationship. At nothing else they could probably easily smell the other on each boy.

"When I'm not too busy falling in love with a certain wolf, I'm actually the sous-cook at one of the most prestigious restaurants in town. If you need help in the kitchen, I would be thrilled to offer my assistance."

Ange was not paying nearly enough attention to Nico to have heard his remark in regards to wolves and even if she had she probably wouldn't of connected the dots.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really?" She asked surprised "Oh Erwin can he help, please?" She asked pulling on his shirt to get his attention. He looked down at her "Yeah sure, as long as he doesn't have weak stomach." He teased then looked at Nico "Your not a vegetarian are you?" He asked looking the boy over for the first time without actually glaring at him.

"I'm sure he's not, Bear. Please let him help." The girl begged using her own little pet nickname for Erwin.

"Alright fine. Just stick to the recipe. No fancy garbage." Erwin said releasing the girl and leading him into the kitchen as Mikasa took Ange from Nico so she could watch her.

Nico followed Erwin into the kitchen. When he entered he immediately took the time to inspect the condition of the kitchen and the tools he would be using.

"Don't worry, I'm not a vegetarian. I also don't have a weak stomach. If I did then I certainly wouldn't be doing so well for myself in the culinary business. I'm also able to follow instructions.. sometimes."

Di Angelo joked with Erwin as a smirk formed on his face. He began to take note of the ingredients he would be working with and the recipe that Erwin had commanded he stick to. Assuming nothing distracted him from the task at hand, he would then of started doing what he loved so much.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico followed Erwin into the kitchen. When he entered he immediately took the time to inspect the condition of the kitchen and the tools he would be using.
"Don't worry, I'm not a vegetarian. I also don't have a weak stomach. If I did then I certainly wouldn't be doing so well for myself in the culinary business. I'm also able to follow instructions.. sometimes."

Di Angelo joked with Erwin as a smirk formed on his face. He began to take note of the ingredients he would be working with and the recipe that Erwin had commanded he stick to. Assuming nothing distracted him from the task at hand, he would then of started doing what he loved so much.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, yeah.." Erwin shrugged it off but a small smile tugged at his lips. Erwin knowing the recipe by heart pulled out ingredients as Nico needed them. "Here." Erwin said lightly tossing a knife in the air and catching it by the blade and handing the knife to the chef, handle first.

After a moment of silence and mulling around the kitchen grabbing things Erwin tried starting a conversation.

"So Levi, Huh?" He asked not really knowing how to talk to the human.

Nico was use to the hectic sound of an entire staff worth of chefs all competing to fix food in the same, cramped kitchen without stepping on each other's toes or getting in the others' way. So when Erwin started to attempt to make small talk Di Angelo's brain effortlessly went on autopilot in regards to fixing the food while he answered their questions.

"Levi's your brother, right? But not by blood if I remember correctly from what I heard. He's an amazing guy. I'm sure you know all ready, but I do truly love him. What other reason than love would a person be so foolish to throw away their life fighting a werewolf they stood absolutely no chance of killing? I just want you to know I would never do anything to hurt him or break his heart.

There's something I've been meaning to ask. Is it really taboo in a werewolf's culture to date a human? You loved my mom, right? But is it even more taboo if that person is the same gender? In human culture there are still many that... don't take kindly to two people of the same gender falling in love."

Di Angelo had long since gotten use to all the people who would call him such terrible names just because of the people he found attractive. He was rather skilled at just blocking them out and ignoring them like they never existed.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico was use to the hectic sound of an entire staff worth of chefs all competing to fix food in the same, cramped kitchen without stepping on each other's toes or getting in the others' way. So when Erwin started to attempt to make small talk Di Angelo's brain effortlessly went on autopilot in regards to fixing the food while he answered their questions.
"Levi's your brother, right? But not by blood if I remember correctly from what I heard. He's an amazing guy. I'm sure you know all ready, but I do truly love him. What other reason than love would a person be so foolish to throw away their life fighting a werewolf they stood absolutely no chance of killing? I just want you to know I would never do anything to hurt him or break his heart.

There's something I've been meaning to ask. Is it really taboo in a werewolf's culture to date a human? You loved my mom, right? But is it even more taboo if that person is the same gender? In human culture there are still many that... don't take kindly to two people of the same gender falling in love."

Di Angelo had long since gotten use to all the people who would call him such terrible names just because of the people he found attractive. He was rather skilled at just blocking them out and ignoring them like they never existed.

[/QUOTE]
"It's uh...frowned apon a bit yeah...falling in love with a human yes but same gender? I honestly don't know. I think my dad didn't really accept it, but my step-mom was more accepting. I on the other hand let it slide, once I knew that Levi was, Bi, gay...I'm still not 100% sure about that. I'm giving you another chance so I hope your true to your wood about that..." Erwin said talking about Nico's promise not to break his brothers heart.

"So how is Ange related. Did you two adopt her or something?" Erwin asked he hadn't gotten the chance to ask the little girl how she knew Nico.

Nico continued on with his work without even thinking about it, as if it were second nature like breathing, but he seemed disappointed somewhat. What had he been expecting? For werewolves to be more accepting? At least Levi's brother was cool enough to let it slide and not be bothered by it.

"Ange is my ex-boyfriend's little sister. His name was Battler. She looks up to me and Levi as if we were her older brothers, so we're going to have to adopt her. She has no blood related family left in the world now. Battler was killed today..."

Battler's death was clearly a touchy topic that he still didn't want to talk about yet.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Nico continued on with his work without even thinking about it, as if it were second nature like breathing, but he seemed disappointed somewhat. What had he been expecting? For werewolves to be more accepting? At least Levi's brother was cool enough to let it slide and not be bothered by it.
"Ange is my ex-boyfriend's little sister. His name was Battler. She looks up to me and Levi as if we were her older brothers, so we're going to have to adopt her. She has no blood related family left in the world now. Battler was killed today..."

Battler's death was clearly a touchy topic that he still didn't want to talk about yet.

[/QUOTE]
Erwin stayed quiet for a moment before speaking his voice soft.

"It's not something anyone likes doing, even werewolf's. We don't live to kill, neither do you. But it's something we do, to stay alive. I don't know what happened out there today, but I know that whatever you did saved us all. And my little brother. It's not going to go over easily but, it'll pass....

It always dose..."

Erwin said mumbling the last part. There was a reason no one came up to the safe house, namely Erwin. Just how Nico's house held bad memory's for the human this house held even worse for the werewolf.

Erwin was in the middle of cutting something although his mind was deeply lost in his memory's he still stopped the knife right at the end of the carrot he was cutting.

"Is there something else I can do besides this?" He asked looking at the floor.

Where blood was poring out of the cabinets in front of them attached to the island they were cooking on and started pooling on the floor. And Run Around Sue started playing on an old radio up stairs.

But it was all in his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...it's okay it's gonna be okay mom the doctors are on there way, you gonna be okay everything is fine, you gonna be okay. Your gonna be okay."

Nico stayed silent for a little while after Erwin talked.

"It's your house and your kitchen. You also know the recipe by heart I would presume. If there's something else you want to do to help, go ahead.."

Di Angelo looked back down at what he was currently working on. He allowed himself to get engulfed by his work so he wouldn't have to hear Battler's last screams playing over and over again in his head like a broken record. Still, Nico knew he didn't get the worse part of this...

"Eren is taking it worse than I am. I'm just glad he has Jean to comfort him. Speaking of, I still have yet to be properly introduced to Jean. What can you tell me about him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back